Abundance – Catamaran
Scuba & Sailing
- 44 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 4
- 2 Queen ensuite cabins
- Scuba diving onboard
ABUNDANCE is a 44-foot Fountaine-Pajot sailing catamaran. This spacious yacht combines elegance and function giving guests an Epic vacation. This new yacht, a Helia model, born under the sign of the sun, is a clever blend of elegance and space. Its deck and large aft cockpit enable guests to enjoy cruising or sailing where everybody can find their place.
The 2 queen cabins are ample and well-lit, each with its own separate toilet and shower. All cabins have air conditioning, two fans, 110v outlets, and dimmable recessed lighting. The upper deck lounge has a sectional couch and sunbed area with 360° views. The forward deck has a spacious lounge area with adjustable reclining seating, trampolines, and sunning areas. The aft deck offers a lounge area plus an alfresco dining area.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$12,900||$13,900||$14,900|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$12,900||$13,900||$14,900|
Christmas week: $16,500
New Year week: $16,500
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- If the charter area includes the BVI; cruising permits, national parks fees, fishing permits, taxes, and port fees are not included.
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN BLAINE & MATE/CHEF SIOBHAN
It’s our privilege to share a unique pampered Caribbean experience aboard Abundance, with splendid yacht accommodations, and an itinerary customized to your needs.
Blaine is a licensed USCG captain, airplane pilot, and PADI Divemaster. For the past 10+ years, Blaine has been sailing in the Caribbean and enjoys taking family, friends, and clients on sailing adventures, and has learned the best spots for dining, adventure, fun, and solitude. Blaine has degrees in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. He made the transition from a successful high-tech career to doing more of what he loves which is sailing, diving, hosting adventure trips, and meeting new people. Blaine loves to show his guests a great time and takes pride in finding a fresh catch for dinner.
Siobhan is a nurturer at heart and has enjoyed a successful career as a healthcare practitioner. She is known as a bit of a health nut and believes food should nurture our bodies as well as bring us joy. She is a fabulous chef with an outgoing and dynamic personality. While not formally trained as a chef, she was mentored by a Michelin-star chef. Siobhan has a passion for creating healthy and beautiful meals using fresh, local ingredients. While being pampered on a crewed catamaran in Greece, Siobhan knew she wanted to share this joy with others and looks forward to serving you.
We would enjoy hosting you as our guests for a customized sailing vacation. You can pack your days with activities or simply relax. Either way, you will be spoiled in Abundance.
Watch the crew interview HERE!
- Eggs benedict over your choice of traditional English muffin or zucchini squash pancake.
- (Blaine’s famous) pancakes or french toast paired with eggs and sausage
- Omelets filled with fresh local ingredients
- Power protein bowl- start with a base of steel-cut oats or quinoa, top with fresh fruit puree and berries, granola, nuts, and cream for topping
- Selection of nutritious smoothies, yogurt, fresh fruit, juice, and coffee available daily.
- Smoked pulled pork sandwich topped with a sliced pickle on a fresh ciabatta roll
- Buttery Grilled Cheese Sandwich filled with gruyere, caramelized onion, and juicy pear.
- Grilled turkey and pesto panini
- BLT on fresh bread served with spinach and strawberry salad
- Cheese and Charcuterie board: Mixed charcuterie board with a spread of assorted meats, cheese, fruits, and nuts
- Homemade guacamole and chips
- Bruschetta board: Cherry and sundried tomatoes with fresh basil, and mozzarella. Shredded apple, Brie, and fig chutney.
- Ensalada Caprese with fresh basil, sliced pear, and balsamic glaze
- Fresh Bread Bowl with Spinach warmed artichoke dip
- Lobster bisque soup
- Juicy grilled cinnamon pork tenderloin with fresh seared pineapple
- Ribeye steak paired with a spinach salad topped with curried cashew pear and grapes
- Fresh-grilled fish with refreshing watermelon, feta, and mint salad
- Japanese chicken with rice and fresh vegetables
- Zesty Key Lime Pie
- Caramel and Sea Salt Cheesecake Bites
- Vodka soaked Caramel Toffee Grapes
- Fresh Lemon Posset topped with cream and blueberries
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- WiFi Internet Access
- Salon TV with USB ports
- iDevice docking station
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit icemaker
- Reef save sunscreen provided
- 11,5’ rigid inflatable boat w/25 hp engine
- 2 Paddle-boards
- Snorkeling gear
- Floating sun mattresses
- Beach games
- Fishing gear
- Handheld underwater camera/video
- Underwater lights
- Scuba diving offered
Model: Fontaine Pajot
Engines: Volvo 2 x D2 50Hp
SCUBA DIVING ONBOARD
- Tanks onboard
- 2 dives per week included for Certified Divers. $40 per diver per dive thereafter.
- Guests rent gear at their own expense.
- The crew will arrange to have gear aboard before arrival.
Submit your review
Super fun and relaxing vacation with Abundance Yacht Charters sailing around the US Virgin Islands! Stayed in a different bay each night with days filled with sun, beaches, hikes, snorkeling, paddle boarding, delicious on board food, and fantastic views!
Our week aboard Abundance with Blaine and Siobhan was absolutely amazing. From minute 1 they did everything possible to pamper us. They learnt all about our likes and preferences in advance, and then absolutely customized everything (from itinerary, to activities to food and drinks!) to make it just perfect. Siobhan is an excellent chef and made each meal delicious and different, while Blaine made us 'surprise drinks' that were amazing every time. They always had a suggestion for a fun activity (like incredible snorkeling, a pretty hike, tubing or visiting a secluded beach), including teaching us how to play many card games in the evenings!
Epic Yacht Charters provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.