Aeolus – Catamaran
Keeper of the wind
- 65 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 6 adults + 2 children
- 3 Queen ensuite cabins & 1 twin bunks
- Scuba diving/instruction onboard
AEOLUS is a luxurious Lagoon Sixty 5 sailing catamaran. This new crewed charter yacht is now available for all-inclusive week-long sailing and diving trips in the Caribbean.
The master cabin has an office and there are two more queen ensuite cabins are for adults. The twin bunks with a bathroom are ideal for 2 children. There is a large upstairs shaded fly-bridge which provides added space and a great breeze with 360° views while sailing or chilling at anchor. Your crew is licensed and an experienced team and a 3rd member joins as the chef. Scuba diving with courses are available onboard and exciting new water toys are available on your week-long all-inclusive sailing vacation. Dive compressor on board and the captain is happy to instruct guests in any water sport activities, including kiteboarding (gear to be rented).
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$44,000||$45,000||$46,000||$47,000||$48,000||$49,000||$50,000|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$48,000||$49,000||$50,000||$51,000||$52,000||$53,000||$54,000|
Christmas week: $55,000
New Year week: $60,000
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- If the charter area includes the BVI; cruising permits, national parks fees, fishing permits, taxes, and port fees are not included.
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN MAYON & MATE ELIZABETH
Mayon was born in Maryland on the east coast of the USA with sailing blood passed down from his grandfather and mother. With access to a small sailboat as a kid, he has many memorable “learning” experiences as a young adventurous waterman in the making. He then went on to finish his childhood on the Big Island of Hawaii where he truly fell in love with the ocean. After completing a bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering he switched gears back to the ocean and sailed from Maryland down to the Caribbean where he started his career as a boat captain. With the sails up and underway, Mayon exudes the kind of contagious enthusiasm that will have everyone aboard excited. His calm, collected nature and willingness to share his thoughts, techniques, and plans, bring an inclusive and confident feel to the boat. You are sure to feel empowered to learn, explore, and relax while in the comfort of this kind, relaxed, true sailor.
For as long as she can remember, Elizabeth has always felt a connection to the ocean & island living. Perhaps it’s her Hawaiian middle name of “Leilani”, or her disdain for growing up in cold, snowy Michigan. As soon as she graduated from high school, Elizabeth escaped the snow, moving to sunny Los Angeles to pursue her passion for dancing. She spent the next 10 years splitting her time between NYC & LA, performing with icons such as The Radio City Rockettes, Beyoncé, Pitbull & more. In addition to her performing career, Elizabeth made a name for herself in the event & meeting planning industry. As a self-proclaimed “master organizer”, and an artist by nature, this career path was a natural fit. Despite having her dream jobs, bicoastal living, and working in two fast-paced industries made for a quick burnout rate, and in 2017 she decided it was time to slow down – and what better place to slow down than the Hawaiian Islands! Maui, Hawaii is where Elizabeth’s passion for sailing & ocean adventure was born. Within weeks of landing on the island, Elizabeth had a job crewing on several sailboats, had become dive certified & was well on her way to becoming a professional mermaid. Flash forward to the present where Elizabeth feels as though she has manifested not only her dream job, but her dream life – entertain- ing, adventuring, preparing culinary creations, and curating once-in-a-lifetime sailing experiences, all while island hopping around the world!
Mayon and Elizabeth fell in love on the beaches of Maui, Hawaii as two young, adventurous, ocean lovers. Lucky enough for them both, their first encounter was as unknown roommates who happened to move in under the same roof of a mutual friend. At first sight, they knew that keeping the social norm of “don’t date your roommate” was out of the question!
Their kindred spirits attracted them together from the very first night they met, where an impromptu sunset sailing trip on Mayon’s Hobie 18’ took them well into the night. After their “love at first sight”, the duo went on countless more Maui adventures before moving aboard a Cosmos 49’ catamaran in Thailand. After sailing that boat to Sri Lanka they solidified their joint dream of running their own charter boat and started their career together as captain and hostess. Mayon and Elizabeth’s togetherness is the solid core on which their charters are built, putting their guests at ease no matter the challenge. They are passionate about the trip they deliver, cultivating a feeling of adventure and well being, that is sure to last far beyond your time in their care.
Chef Saunders is a small-town girl with big world experience and is excited to bring her knowledge of food and fine dining to your vacation! With a background in catering, resort event planning, cafes, and organic eateries, Katie has always had a passion for cooking and entertaining. Her career brought her to the sunny island of St Thomas, where she fell in love with the simple, sweet way of island life. Soon after, the opportunity to cook on the water presented itself and she dove into the world of yachting! As a luxury yacht chef and chief stewardess with 6+ years of experience operating luxury yacht charters throughout the Caribbean, she will amaze you with her incredible food and warm hospitality!
- Assortment of Juice/Smoothies/Infused water
- Passion fruit eggs Benedict – poached eggs // sweet plantain cake // thick cut smoked bacon // passion fruit infused hollandaise
- Bacon & leek quiche – charred leeks // applewood smoked bacon // gruyere ((gluten free version available))
- French toast – brioche // maple infused ricotta // applewood bacon crumble // Canadian maple syrup // berries // powdered sugar dusting
- The Ron Burgundy – traditional scotch egg // caramelized onion // savory porridge // rocket
- Pancake breakfast board – pancakes // coconut flakes // Nutella // banana slices // thick-cut bacon // whipped honey ricotta // assorted berries // maple syrup // assorted jams
- Shrimp & grits – white corn grits // sautéed prawn // pancetta // charred corn & chiles // green onion // garlic chili oil
- Banana split parfait – greek yogurt // banana // assorted berries // coconut flake // chia seed // hemp seed
- French man’s breakfast – custardy french omelette // sautéed asparagus // heirloom tomatoes // toasted rosemary loaf // assorted jams
- Pineapple green tea tuna bowl – seared ahi tuna // sesame green tea noodles // radish flowers // shaved carrots // pineapple salsa // cucumber // shaved jalapeño // honey soy glaze
- Burrata pesto salad – fresh burrata // watercress // prosciutto // heirloom tomato // roasted herbed purple potatoes // cinnamon basil pesto // balsamic reduction
- Compressed watermelon salad – compressed watermelon // rocket // feta // toasted walnuts // tarragon vinaigrette // pomegranate seeds
- Shrimp avocado caesar – blackened shrimp // avocado // radish // romaine // parmesan tuile // house made croutons & dressing // toasted pine nuts
- Mahi-Mahi tacos – locally caught blackened Mahi // mango salsa // shaved radish // sriracha crema // micro cilantro // cotija
- Beef barbacoa tacos – slow cooked beef brisket // shaved jalapeños + radish // pickled red onion // micro cilantro // cotija
- Shrimp pesto & burrata pizza – garlic sautéed shrimp // purple basil pesto // roasted red pepper marinara // burrata // rocket // blistered cherry tomatoes
- Asian bbq chicken – crispy roasted asian style bbq chicken thighs // purple sesame potato salad // ginger carrot slaw
- Gimmi-churri salad – sliced filet mignon // jumbo marinated prawn // avocado quinoa salad // chimichurri // watercress
- Black bean royal – black bean burger // aged Swiss // caramelized vidalia onions // frisee // bourbon onion sauce // crispy polenta frites // truffle aioli dipping sauce // house made sesame bun // gold flake
- Sea bass – seared sea bass // butternut squash puree // golden parmesan potato coins // lemon butter broccolini // mint pea puree
- Short rib raviolis – red wine braised short ribs stuffed // parmesan // red wine mushroom cream sauce // fresh basil
- Seared ono – fresh caught local ono // honey soy sautéed bok choy // papaya salsa // ginger sesame purple mash // cilantro creme // radish
- Surf n’ turf – locally caught Caribbean lobster half tail // filet mignon // smoked gouda grits // asparagus // blistered cherry tomatoes // herb compound butter // whole grain mustard hollandaise
- Roast duck – tamarind roasted duck // long grain rice // ginger soy roasted zucchini & baby carrots // tamarind puree
- Lamb – pistachio crusted rack of lamb // cauliflower puree // roasted heirloom carrots // cherry cabernet sauce
- Pork tenderloin – pork medallions // garlic whipped potatoes // haricot verts // strawberry gastrique
- Filet mignon – thinly sliced filet mignon // duck confit hash // soft boiled quail egg // duck cracklings // hollandaise
- Vegan chocolate mousse cake + pomegranate seeds – rich & velvety with a fresh & juicy finish
- Carrot cake – island spiced carrot cake with sweet cream frosting + salty pistachio dusting + white chocolate shards
- Dragon fruit panna cotta + pineapple pollen – award winning dessert renews an old classic with a fruit forward rendition
- Tart au citron – Sweet tartness + buttery shortbread crust + fresh mint
- Galette – sugar dusted berries wrapped in a buttery crust a la mode
- Blood orange chocolate mousse – fresh squeezed blood orange juice combined with rich dark chocolate + smoked sea salt
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generators
- Free WiFi Internet access
- TV in salon
- Full surround sound system
- iPod/device docking station
- Cockpit icemaker
- 16’ rigid inflatable boat w/70hp engine
- Water Skis for adults & children
- Foiling surfboards & SeaBobs
- Snorkel Gear & floating mats
- Wakeboard, kneeboard & towable tube
- 2 Stand up paddleboards
- Floating mats
- Fishing gear
- Underwater Camera/Video
- SCUBA diving available plus onboard air compressor
- Kiteboarding instruction available (gear to be rented)
Model: Lagoon Catamaran
Engines: 2 Yanmar engines
SCUBA DIVING ONBOARD
- All dive gear onboard with a dive instructor
- Cost per dive per person: $75 @ 5 dives per week
- Open Water Certification dives: $400
- Discover Scuba diving: $175
- $175 per Resort Course
- Air compressor onboard
Submit your review
Mere words are insufficient to describe the incredible trip and wonderful honeymoon with our friends and the three of you. Your wit, charm, hospitality and fabulous food will stay with us for many years. Thank you for making our sailing trip in paradise so special.
Aqua waters, white sand beaches, colorful fish, shining Tarpon, struggling coral, laid-back beach bars, floaty nation, fruity cocktails, light breezes, mighty liars’ dice, seriously competitive charades, lazy afternoon naps, fantastically yummy meals, beautiful boat and superbly capable captain.Thank you to this crew for everything! We are so luck to have landed with you and look forward to another trip with you both. Combining superb seamanship with gracious hospitality isn’t trivial….and you two make it look effortless. We look forward to our next adventure together!
My family could not imagine a better crew. After spending a week with them aboard Aeolus we found them both to have mastered all aspects of piloting, cooking, tour guiding, and snorkelling. They both have an even temperament and connect with both children and adults equally as well. Their meal preparation for breakfast, lunch, hors d'oeuvres, dinner, and desserts was amazing in terms of originality, taste and presentation and every meal was so much better than what we experienced with even the finest restaurants on shore. They are both experts in leading underwater adventures and were able to find and show interesting marine life that we would have missed on our own. They worked so hard all day long to provide us with the best possible experience. We will definitely request them again on our next visit.
You have an incredible sailboat and we all had an amazing time! The captain & chef were wonderful and they were most excellent hosts. The captain was a confident & skilled captain and the chef was quite the accomplished chef! The snorkeling was simply my favorite part and I also enjoy Sandy Cay, the beaches and standing from time to time on solid land :). The food was fabulous, absolutely nothing could be improved upon in that arena! I’ve already shared my experience with some friends and told them to look up Karma. We really could rave about everything from the very beginning as the taxi driver was a lovely individual and the crew arranged for him to take us both from and to the airport- that was a special touch. While we ate breakfast, the chef was making our beds and cleaning our room/bathrooms. The whole trip was relaxing, enjoyable and quite memorable! The crew a very knowledgeable and helpful snorkel guides. I, by the way, had the most amazing snorkeling adventure where a little fish hung out with me for at least 45 minutes and no matter where I swam, fast or slow, he swam right in front of my goggles. When I stopped to clear the goggles, the fish would stay right by my body. In fact, he didn’t leave until I had to get in the boat…I miss that little fish :). The special drink of the day each day was a super nice touch. Thank you for a wonderful week!!!
Epic Yacht Charters provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.