Altesse – Catamaran
A Customized Vacation
- 56 foot sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 8 guests
- 4 queen cabins or 3 queen cabins and 1 set of bunk beds
- Diving available for certified divers
Lagoon has once again struck gold with the layout and luxury of this Lagoon 560 catamaran. A unique feature of this yacht is that guests can choose 4 queen cabins or have one of those cabins as a set of bunk beds to accommodate 2 families or single persons. Altesse has also been customized with an extension to the flybridge offering more space that includes an extra BBQ and dining area that can sit all guests. An additional “champagne deck” also offers a spacious area for sunbathing or relaxing.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Submit your review
To bring our best friends and family to the BVI for my 60th was a dream event and you have surpassed my highest expectations on every level! The perfect itinerary, gourmet food and expert guidance along the way, were all superlative. Thanks for calmly managing the logistics between boats and helping introduce newcomers to these amazing islands. And for making sure that our three teenagers had a brilliant time every day. You are both professional and fun - the perfect hosts for the BVI. Deep gratitude from all of us. See you again very soon! Tom, Lois, Andrew, William and Ella
We have all just scattered into the four winds after a fantastic week on Altesse. The BVI were beautiful and the boat is the best. The crew were extraordinary hosts. They worked like crazy to provide the pinnalce of hospitality while making it look effortless. They were warm, fun, attentive, knowledgeable and enthusiastic. The food really deserves special recognition-every meal was just crazy good. They also worked out and executed an itinerary that worked out perfectly despite a demanding schedule of activities. I would recommend Altesse in the highest possible terms!
Everything exceeded our already very high expectations. Rich and Sarah were consummate hosts, attending to every need and then some. Simply Superlative!
We had an amazing week on Altesse. We are very grateful for the hospitality, the sailing, the amazing meals, the dolphins, the wake-boarding, paddle boarding, kayaking, hiking and overall wonderful vacation.
This is our second year on Altesse and I think that the biggest compliment we could possibly gives Richard & Sarah is that we've arranged dates to return for the next 3 years. This trip is our vacation, pure joy, pure indulgence, pure laughter, pure nourishment and absolutely our most favorite holiday!
Absolutely amazing week aboard Altesse. Fabulous boat!!!The best catamaran in the islands. Crew was phenomenal! Captain answered all my 700 questions and the food was top notch. Gourmet meals three times a day, each one better than the last. Had an amazing trip. Already planning our next adventure aboard.
This was the trip of a lifetime! The yacht, Altesse was absolutely perfect for our group. There was ample space and the crew kept it immaculate. The crew's hospitality was incredible! They were both so welcoming, kind and did everything they could to ensure we had an amazing time! They are both so knowledgeable of the area and answered all our million questions. The food was absolutely exceptional. All of our group had nothing to say but great things about this yacht and crew! Would charter with this crew over and over again!
This trip was the trip of a lifetime! I never dreamed how spectacular it would be. Your attention to detail and hospitality can't be beat. The food was amazing and the boat was impeccable! Thank you so much for celebrating our 40th birthdays. Thank you so much for an amazing week, it was beyond my expectations. Everyone should experience this at least once in their life!
What an amazing trip! Altesse is beautiful and makes great use of space. We loved all the outdoor seating. The crew took care of all our needs and have wonderful stories to tell. Every meal was a delight. We would love to sail on Altesse again.
Thanks for a truly extraordinary and memorable week. We couldn't have conceived of a more perfect vacation/50th birthday and anniversary celebration with our dearest friends. You two are the perfect team - a phenomenal marriage of grace, energy and exceptional capability. From Sarah's 5 star cookery; Captains cocktail hour and itinerary to Richard's handling of the yacht; dive mastery; and your combined tour guiding, there simply aren't enough superlatives to capture all the perfect moments. Your home -Altesse - stands by herself: gorgeous and enormous, and your neighborhood - the BVI - what a match! It was a pleasure and a privilege to get to know you and share the week. You guys are awesome and no doubt our paths will cross again!
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat screen TV
- Custom made “champagne deck” large multi person sunbed in rear of cockpit
- Full surround sound system
- DVD and CD players
- iPod docking station
- Cockpit and flydeck speakers
- Cockpit ice maker
- Barbecue cockpit and flybridge
- 14.5’ rigid inflatable boat w/70 hp engine
- Water skis for adults & kids
- Knee board, wake board, & Tube
- Snorkeling gear
- 8 person floating sun island
- 2 x Stand Up Paddleboards
- Light Fishing gear
- Inquire for SCUBA diving options
- Model: Lagoon Catamaran
- Year: 2013
- LOA: 56′
- Beam: 31′
- Draft: 4’11’
- Engines: 2 x 110 hp
- Flag: BVI
CAPTAIN STEFAN & CHEF/FIRST MATE CLOE
Stefan and Cloe have lived, cruised and worked together for over 10 years. They have sailed over 45,000 nm between them on their own yachts (including the Pacific, Indian Ocean, Red Sea and Mediterranean) and have hosted charters on 43-50ft monohulls and catamarans in the Caribbean and Latin America.
Capt. Stefan Hübbe
Stefan was born in Berlin, Germany, and developed a love of the wind and sea as a teenager, sailing his first dingy at the age of 16. He got his masters in Mechanical Engineering and has worked for Daimler-Benz, Procter & Gamble, GM and Connex; which lead him to a career in managing specialist multimillion dollar engineering projects in Australia – the only piece of land he considers home. His first love was always the ocean, however, so he decided to return to Europe the slow way; on his own yacht over the Pacific Ocean, getting as far as Bali before meeting Chloe, which changed his life’s path forever.
Stefan continued sailing with Chloe over the Indian Ocean, Red Sea and the Mediterranean to the Canary Islands, where he decided it was time for a new project so started designing and building luxurious houseboats in Berlin. He loved the business but missed the ocean, so 13 houseboats later, Chloe and Stefan bought yet another sailing yacht to cruise the Caribbean. In his free time, Stefan is a bit of a merman: spear fisher, free diver, kite surfer, surfer, windsurfer…and guitarist.
Chef/Mate Chloe Chand
Chloe was born in London, England and had a professional career in project management before developing an aversion to chairs and retrained to become a teacher, working for various charities and universities. Her passion in education and anthropology led her to Bali in 2007, where she met Stefan and initially came aboard his yacht as crew… after 10 years and 18,000nm together, she has finally been promoted to first mate.
Chloe’s extensive travels have inspired her international cuisine, which favours fresh, healthy, rainbow-colored and seriously flavorful recipes. Italian, Spanish and Greek food is at the forefront of her culinary repertoire, as well as more exotic influences from South East Asia, India and Morocco.
Chloe’s lifetime dedication to yoga practice has led her to getting certified in teaching Ashtanga yoga. In her free time she can be found practicing yoga, playing the guitar, island-hopping on the SUP or freediving.
Stefan and Chloe are looking forward to welcoming your clients aboard the luxury, custom-built ALTESSE.
- Eggs Benedict: Parma ham and poached eggs on an English muffin
- Eggs Royale: Smoked salmon, poached eggs and spinach with hollandaise sauce on an English muffin
- French toast: Bourbon and peach French toast
- Bagel: Caramelized apple and camembert toasted bagel with walnuts (vegetarian)
- Vegan tops: Almond butter and banana open tops with cranberries
- Paella de mariscos: Spanish seafood paella with saffron rice and a side summer salad
- Gyros: Greek lemon and oregano pork souvlaki with homemade tzatziki and Greek salad
- Fajitas: Mexican-spiced mahi, chicken or vegetables with salsa, sour cream and guacamole (vegetarian)
- Charcuterie platter: French-style cured meat and cheese platter accompanied by chutneys, pate, olives, artichokes and French bread
- Rainbow salad: Colorful salad with cherry tomatoes, roasted butternut squash, chickpeas, yellow peppers, spinach, cucumber, red cabbage and other fresh salad leaves, accompanied with hallumi fries or sweet chili chicken
APPETIZERS & STARTERS
- Baked figs stuffed with goats cheese and Parma ham, sprinkled with fresh mint
- Garlic pan-fried shrimps with cubed mango bites
- Lebanese: Baba ganouj, lime and coriander hummus with warm pita bread
- Italian: Courgette involtini with ricotta, prosciutto and fresh basil
- French: Baked brie with cranberry confiture
- Caribbean mahi / grouper: Macadamia and coconut crusted oven-baked fillet with a pineapple salsa on a bed of wild rice
- Tuscan chicken: Creamy spinach and parmesan cheese sauce served on a bed of tagiatelle
- Sicilian pork tenderloin: Slow-cooked pork tenderloin in a marsala wine and mushroom sauce, served with garlic and parmesan mashed potatoes
- Oriental salmon: Chinese five-spice, honey and orange salmon fillet with ginger, pak choi and sugar snap noodles
- Moroccan chicken: Chicken and apricot tagine served with almond and raisin couscous
- French steak: Steak fillet with blue cheese (or peppercorn) sauce with dauphinoise potatoes and rocket or watercress salad
- Rum panna cotta with a pomegranate glaze
- Polvito: Canary Islands desert with dulce de leche (caramel), meringue, biscuits and cream
- White chocolate and raspberry cheesecake
- Passion fruit whipped cream
- Chocolate avocado mousse
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$23,000||$23,500||$24,000||$24,500||$25,000||$26,000||$27,000|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$23,000||$23,500||$24,000||$24,500||$25,000||$26,000||$27,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.