Amazing Grace – Catamaran
- 53 foot sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 6 guests
- 1 King & 3 Queen cabins en-suite
- Award winning cuisine
AMAZING GRACE – a safe, spacious and solid sailing yacht with all the superior quality finishes ideal for a charter. This Majestic 530, offers lots of water sports and plenty of room for sunbathing, fishing and lounging on the ample exterior decks. Amazing Grace boasts a spacious and comfortable cockpit area, ideal for entertaining guests, especially the high headroom.
She is able to comfortably accommodate 8 guests and 2 crew in spacious, en-suite cabins. All cabins have HD television, sound system, fully air-conditioned.
Your friendly and very experienced crew will ensure you enjoy your Epic luxury charter yacht vacation. You can look forward to great sailing with an experienced Captain and amazing cuisine served by your professional chef.
AMAZING GRACE – 2019 USVI Boat Show – Awarded 1st place in culinary competition – Main Course & Dessert!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$16,500||$17,000||$17,500||$18,000||$18,500||$19,500||$20,500|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$16,500||$17,000||$17,500||$18,000||$18,500||$19,500||$20,500|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN PIERRE & CHEF/MATE DESREE
Captain Pierre and Chef Desree invite you onboard Amazing Grace to discover the beautiful islands of the USVI and BVI together.
From coconut hunting to fishing out the catch of the day, Captain Pierre looks forward to sharing his knowledge of the ocean and teach you about sailing.
Chef Desree will tantalize your tastebuds with her wide variety of cuisines from around the world.
Fresh organic ingredients inspire Desree to create healthy meals and will gladly customize your menu based on your dietary requirements and requests, allowing you to relax and enjoy your holiday on board Amazing grace.
Growing up in the small seaside suburb of Hout Bay in Cape Town, Pierre developed a passion for the ocean. Sailing, surfing, diving and fishing were part of his usual day while growing up.
Together with his love for the ocean and passion for nature conservation, Pierre went on to study environmental science and marine biology at the University of Cape Town.
Pierre knew from a young age he always wanted to work on the ocean and discovered through yachting he was able to do so.
Over the years Pierre has sailed some of the most beautiful and remote parts of the world, including the Mediterranean, Caribbean, Hawaii and the South Pacific. As an avid adventurer Pierre continues to discover hidden gems that are off the beaten track and enjoys sharing these experiences with those around him.
During one of these adventures in the Bahamas, Pierre met Desree. Both with a keen sense of humor and appreciation for mother nature the couple decided to join forces and share their fun adventures and knowledge of the ocean with others.
Ever since Desree can remember she has always loved being in the kitchen creating new and exciting dishes for her friends and family back home in in Cape Town, South Africa.
Having studied and worked in fashion design, Desree developed a keen eye for detail and a natural creative flare. Her desire to work in the culinary trade led Desree to join a high profile catering company where she was able to expand her knowledge and refine her skills as a chef.
Desree’s passion for the ocean, travel and the culinary arts lead her into the world of yachting as she joined her first boat in 2015.
With years of experience as a chef on board private and charter yachts from the Mediterranean to Madagascar and everything in between, Desree enjoys creating menus utilizing elements from different cuisines and creating exciting flavorful dishes. Her passion shines through her meticulous planning of flavor combinations, textures and presentation.
Keen to learn more and expand her skills as a chef, Desree recently completed an intensive pastry and bread making course at The Academy of Pastry Arts of Malaysia as well as undertaking placements at two of Kuala Lumpur’s finest restaurants; Enoteca (Italian) and Aliyaa (Sri Lankan)
Desree put her skills to the test at the Antigua charter yacht show chefs competition in 2018 and went on to win first place for yachts up to 125ft. In 2019, more first places were achieved during the USVI Boat show.
Desree has been lucky to have cooked for Chef Mario Batali and received the following testimonial:
”best yet. Truly perfect” …. so WOW!!!
- Fruit platter and cereals served daily
- North African egg shakshouka served with home made hummus, avocado and fresh ciabatta
- Walnut and Banana bread french toast served with cinnamon cream, seared bananas and honey
- Corn, chive and cheddar toast topped with baby spinach, soft poached eggs and paprika hollandaise
- Chia seed power smoothy bowls with fresh fruit, granola and nuts
- Country style quiche Lorraine served with sautéed mushrooms feta and rocket
- Macadamia, cranberry and vanilla oats topped with shaved white chocolate
- Smoked salmon bagels with cream cheese and scallion scrambled eggs
- Pan seared cajun style line fish topped with mango and cucumber salsa served on a coconut and turmeric quinoa salad
- Gourmet home made beef burger, freshly baked burger bun with crispy pancetta, sweet onion relish and brie served with a balsamic caramelized pear salad
- Sesame crusted seared tuna sushi salad served with a pineapple, sprout, ginger and plum relish and crispy panko sushi balls
- Toasted wholewheat wraps filled with quinoa falafel, herb baby greens and avocado.
- served with a crispy sweet potato fries
- Spanish style chorizo and prawn paella served with a melon and parma ham side salad
- Thai style spicy beef salad served on a bed of rice noodles dressed with mint, basil and coriander lime dressing topped with toasted cashews and candied coconut shavings
- Mediterranean BBQ spread served family style:
Lemon, garlic and herb yogurt marinated chicken kebabs done on the grill
Mixed rosemary roast vegetables with feta and olives
Home made hummus, tzatziki and pestos
- Mixed vegetable rice paper wraps and sweet chili dipping sauce
- Roast beef crostini with tomato, olive and caper relish
- Spicy patatas bravas home made lime mayo and fresh coriander
- Avocado sushi rolls topped with sweet mayo crispy prawns
- Caribbean style curried chicken samosa with coconut dipping sauce
- Charred sriracha cauliflower with satay dipping sauce, scallions and sesame seeds
- Grilled jumbo tiger prawns in a lemon garlic butter and served with a puttanesca sauced linguini pasta w/Classic garden salad
- Red wine and garlic marinated beef filet served with creamy parmesan and wild mushroom risotto, confit cherry tomato and red wine jus
- Coconut and plantain baked fish of the day served with shredded cucumber and green papaya and steamed jasmine rice
- Fresh line fish baked in white wine and cream sauce confit cherry tomato, basil and bacon crumb w/crispy green beans and parmesan cauliflower puree
- Slow cooked baby back ribs finished on the BBQ served with a Mexican style corn on the cob and avocado nacho salad
- Chardonnay and thyme roast chicken parcel filled with apricot and walnut stuffing w/charred asparagus spears and sweet potato puree
- Madagascan vanilla coconut panna cotta with toasted coconut shavings, mango sorbet kiwi salsa
- Lemon cheesecake mousse cups with blueberry coulis
- Pampoenkoekies, Butternut spiced doughnuts with home made salted caramel sauce and vanilla ice cream
- Dark chocolate flourless tort, raspberry sorbet and fresh berries
- Chef Desree’s special boozy tiramisu
- Amarula glazed malva pudding with creme anglaise
- Cinnamon sugar roasted pineapple crumble with rum infused creme fraiche
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Water maker and generator
- Free WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat screens in cabins
- Full surround sound system
- i/Device docking station
- Ice maker & Barbecue
- Fish cleaning station
- 13’ rigid inflatable boat w/40 hp engine
- Floating Lily Pad
- 2 Stand-Up Paddle Boards & Wakeboard
- 1-Man Kayak
- Extensively decked out fishing boat
- Snorkeling gear
- Beach games
- Crew creates GoPro videos
Engines: 2 x 75 hp Turbo diesel
Submit your review
Let's start with the boat. It was in great condition, clean and spacious. We were a group of 8 and we all fit very comfortably. The boat was always tidy & clean. Everyone enjoyed all of the water equipment the boat had to offer i.e. paddleboard, kayak, snorkeling, etc.
As for the crew, we as a group couldn't rave more about them. Prior to the start of our trip, they both reached out to ensure they were planning the best vacation we could hope for. From stocking food and drinks according to everyone's specific needs. Planning our BVI route and ensuring we would enjoy our New Year's Eve celebration. To answering every question any of us had. And neither of them disappointed once we boarded the boat. The captain did a wonderful job of navigating and scheduling out our stops along the way. He makes a great Painkiller! The chef made the most delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desserts!!! Honestly, you couldn't get better meals off the boat anywhere. We were well fed and well taken care of. All of us had such an amazing time with the crew. They consistently went above & beyond. Our trip wouldn't have been the same without them. We could not recommend them enough.A
Wow! Amazing Grace was so great from top to bottom! The Crew are so gracious and were so gracious to us. They met all of our needs and beyond! Thank you for allowing our family to become apart of this catamaran's history. We cannot wait to do this again! The chef’s food is off the chart good and she made our tummies full of amazing food! We hope to see in in Texas one day! Safe travels and happy charters to you both. Thank your from the whole clan!
Holly, Clay, Tristyn, Jackson, Natalie, Rebekah, Alex & Lexi
Wow! How to put this incredible Christmas vacation into words on paper seems very unjust. We had the best family time in the BVI and you two were the main reason why. The water, the weather, snorkeling, wake boarding, aqua fin and of course the food. Everything was of the absolute best. But now having two new incredible people to call our friends was the best Christmas gift. Thank you so much and we can't wait to come back.
Kindness, service, passion-all simple concepts that sometimes not so easy to execute-except for the crew of Amazing Grace. Simply superb.
Thank you so much for four fabulous days on the Amazing Grace. Our only regret was not booking longer!! Enjoyed the amazing snorkelling and water sports! Especially loved Bobby's scuba initiation. You are a lovely couple, very engaging and taking care of all our needs! Food was amazing and so were the you tube videos.
Thank you so much for sharing your dream and islands with our family! You are both totally awesome! The chef’s gourmet creations in that small space are nothing short of miraculous! Whenever my son refuses to eat his greens, we will remind him of him eating on Amazing Grace. Captain, thank you for your patience in entertaining the boys out on the water. You finally managed to tire out an 11 and 13 year old! Thank you for making this a dream vacation. We hope to be soon "Living the Dream" again.
Wonderful sailing, snorkelling and friendship in between 3 gourmet meals a day. Plus Appetizers that we often mistook for the meal itself! Just a perfect week. We hope to see Captain Cocktail and Admiral Cuisine next year for another adventure. That gives us about 12 months to work off the excess! Vacations don’t get any better than this! We will miss you Amazing Grace!
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.