Anastasia – Catamaran
Stability and Luxury
- 62 foot Privilege sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 7 guests
- 3 king cabins and 1 single bunk
- SCUBA diving available
Anastasia has undergone a beautiful refit in 2017 and boasts brand new sails, rigging lines, exterior paint, interior and exterior upholstery, plush bedding and linens, interior decor, countertops, appliances, serving dishes, utensils, courtesy and spreader lights, surround sound system, water toys, snorkeling and scuba gear and a brand new outdoor teak cockpit.
Anastasia has 1 King Owner’s Suite, 2 King Staterooms, and 1 Single cabin to comfortably accommodate a 6-7 person charter. Each cabin suite has its own private electric fresh-water head, a separate spa shower with overhead lighting (including dual shower heads & 6 mini massaging heads), spacious vanity and separate sitting area with individual A/C controls for top of the line luxury and comfort. Guest linens, towels, toiletries and hairdryers are all provided.
In addition to its spacious air-conditioned cabins, salon and bar interior, there are ample outdoor padded lounge areas with a shaded 360-degree viewing fly bridge, two trampolines accompanied with custom bolster cushions, a double sun bed lounger on the front deck and 2 plush bean bags for your cruising enjoyment.
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat screen Sat TV
- Full surround sound system
- DVD players
- iPod/device hookup station
- Cockpit and flydeck speakers
- Beach games
- Cockpit ice maker
- 14’ rigid inflatable boat w/60 hp engine
- Water skis for adults & children
- Kneeboard, wakeboard, inner tube
- Snorkeling gear
- Floating sun mattresses
- 2 x Stand Up Paddleboards
- 1 x 2 person kayak
- Scuba tanks and gear
Model: Privilege Catamaran
Year: 2008 w/ refit 2017
Engines: 2 x 180 hp
CAPTAIN RYAN AND MATE/CHEF LESLI
Captain Ryan and Chef Lesli cannot wait to share their love and knowledge of the Caribbean Sea and all its offerings. Their excitement is contagious. Their attention to detail and consideration of safety will leave you with nothing to focus on but the beauty of your surroundings and the equal parts relaxation and adventure they inspire. Ryan and Lesli are avid ocean enthusiasts and adventure seekers ready to provide you with the ultimate charter experience.
Captain Ryan is most at home on the water. He started sailing and boating at 9 years old navigating the waters on Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri, where he grew up. He has since single-handedly logged (solo sailed) over 5,000 nautical miles offshore; from Key West to the Virgin Islands, Bahamas to Grenada and everywhere in between. He has experience on vessels of all shapes and sizes but holds a special place in his heart for traditional tall ships. He is also a sailing instructor, happy to share his knowledge with any interested passengers. A natural athlete, Ryan thrives in competitive wake boarding, enjoys kiteboarding and wake surfing. Ryan served in the US Navy where he studied engineering at the US Naval Nuclear Power Training Command in Goose Creek, SC. He is a man of service, whether serving his community or his guests. His knowledge, experiences and entertaining stories set a tone for the most memorable sailing experiences.
Chef Lesli also holds a 100ton USCG Masters license. She has been in the charter industry living and working on boats for the past 8 years. She holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Interior Design and practiced both residential and commercial design in New York City before finding her ultimate passion of chartering the Caribbean. Originally from Michigan, she grew up spending as much time outside as possible; enjoying watersports on the lakes, hiking, biking and golfing in the summers and skiing and snowboarding in the winters.
Lesli’s second home is in the galley where she can showcase her artistic culinary creations inspired by her surroundings. She loves using fresh, local proteins and produce whenever possible. She has over 15 years of experience in the customer service industry and adores entertaining while sharing her love and knowledge of the ocean with her guests. Lesli will immediately make you feel at home on ANASTASIA as she takes great pride in customizing your charter experience, ensuring vacation memories that will last a lifetime.
Ryan and Lesli both enjoy all watersports. They are active divers and world travelers. They cannot wait to host you and yours on the beautiful sailing catamaran, ANASTASIA!
- Coffee, Tea and fresh local fruit served with every breakfast & Assortment of muffins, croissants, granolas and yogurts
- Eggs Benedict – Perfectly poached eggs with Canadian bacon atop toasted English muffins drizzled with homemade hollandaise sauce. Served with roasted seasoned potatoes and fresh avocado.
- Cinnamon & Vanilla Challah French Toast – Served with homemade syrup and crispy bacon.
- Huevos Rancheros – Eggs cooked to order atop seasoned black beans, homemade pico de gallo and oven toasted corn tortillas, garnished with Mexican cheese, fresh Avocado, Cilantro and an array of salsas.
- Frittata – Oven baked eggs with cheese, fresh cut vegetables and meats of your choosing. Served with seasoned sausage patties.
- Bagel & Lox – Smoked Salmon atop toasted bagel with cream cheese, red onions, capers amd chopped dill fresh from the boats garden. Served with a sliced boiled egg.
- Fish Tacos – Fresh Mahi Mahi seasoned to perfection with local slaw and lime aioli served with corn or flour tortillas and a side of fresh local greens, roasted beets and a homemade vinaigrette
- Maine Style Crab Cakes – Served with dill aioli, sliced chives and homemade roasted corn salad.
- Local Chicken Roti – with Mango Chutney, rolled in authentic Roti wraps served with local Plantain chips
- Cheeseburgers in Paradise – Seasoned with secret ingredients and grilled to order. These cheeseburgers come with all the fxings. Served with crunchy dill pickles and potato crisps.
- Flank Steak Salad – Grilled to order atop local mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, Avocados, Red onions, Gorgonzola cheese and homemade Dijon Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing. Served with toasted garlic bread.
- Lemon Basil Shrimp Pasta – Light lemony pasta dish served with Parmesan crisps
- Greek Style Chicken Gyros- Marinated chicken with homemade tzatziki sauce, tomatoes, cucumber, Red onion and Feta cheese wrapped in traditional greek pita bread. Served with fresh cut veggies and creamy homemade hummus
- Bacon wrapped scallops- With cajun cream sauce
- Coconut Shrimp – Oven baked and served with a sweet Thai chili sauce
- Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Dip – Served with warm Pita bread
- Stuffed Mushrooms – Spiced sausage, fresh Rosemary and mixed cheeses served in buttery oven baked mushroom caps
- Charcuterie and Cheese Board – An assortment of meats, cheeses, mustards, pickles and olives
- Caprese Skewers – Grape Tomatoes, freshBuffalo Mozzarella, Basil from the boat’s garden with a toush of Olive Oil and sweet balsamic glaze served on a skewer
- Bacon wrapped Filet with Truffle Butter – Grilled to your perfection and served with Garlic mash potatoes and grilled Zucchini squash
- Pan Seared Tuna Filet – with Homemade chimichurri Sauce served over Cilantro rice with sautéed Sugar Snap Peas
- Prosciutto and Herbed Cheese Stuffed Chicken with Tarragon White Wine Sauce Served with mushroom Risotto and glazed carrots
- Fresh caught Mahi Mahi with Local Fruit Relish Served over sauteed spinach and Pine nuts with Garlic and Herb Cous Cous
- Grilled Salmon with a Ginger Soy Drizzle Served with Rice Pilaf, Asparagus and Cherry Tomatoes
- Chicken Piccata Topped with Parmesan, pan fried and finished witha buttery lemon Garlic and White wine sauce with Capers. Served with creamy Polenta and a roasted vegetable medley.
- Pork Roulade Stuffed with apple and sausage, sliced into atristic medallions and served with roasted Red potatoes and Lesli’s special pan fried Brussel Sprouts
- Key Lime Pie Tart – Rich, creamy with a salted Graham cracker crust
- Vanilla Creme Brulee – Rich Custard with caramelized sugar
- Caribbean Rum Fudge Pie
- Chocolate Mousseau Grand Marnier
- Berry Bliss Cheesecake – With homemade buttery Graham cracker crust
- Ultimate Fudgy Brownie Sundae – With Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and the best toppings
- Bread Pudding with Cafe Rum Sauce
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$26,000||$27,000||$28,000||$29,000||$30,000||$31,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.