Angeleyes – Motor Yacht
Experience luxury and speed!
- 85 foot Horizon motor yacht
- Accommodations for 10
- 2 king & 3 green cabins
- Ideal for a large group
Angeleyes is the ultimate charter yacht; coupling an exceptional crew with a new yacht offering more volume than many 100 footers. Angeleyes is the perfect choice for guests looking to experience the most fun and luxury possible on a Caribbean charter!
Angeleyes is an stunning example of the Horizon FD85’s design concept: to take advantage of the voluminous 24′ beam and provide areas, both indoors and out, for charter guests to enjoy the ultimate yacht for entertaining and relaxing. Angeleyes’ main salon incorporates huge floor-to-ceiling glass windows, allowing guests to enjoy the ever changing island view. The interior dining table can seat 8 and can be used for more formal dining, with another large dining table on the aft deck for 10 when guests prefer to dine alfresco. The interior is modern yet comfortable, mixing elegant Wenge and Sycamore woods with brand new for 2019 neutral soft goods, furniture and upholstery upgrades.
With a huge 24’ beam Angeleyes offers a cabin layout and volume unmatched by similar sized motor yachts. She offers 5 double, en-suite cabins, making her the perfect choice for a group of 5 couples. Angeleyes offers an on-deck master suite with a huge master bath complete with rain shower and jacuzzi tub. Below deck are 2 walk around VIP suites with Queen beds and 2 staterooms with 2 twin beds that both have the option to convert to King beds if preferred.
Her spacious aft deck and open flybridge invite quality time spent with family and friends. The flybridge is the perfect space for guests to all relax together, with multiple seating area, a large hot tub, full wet bar and pop up outdoor TV that can swivel 360 degrees to enjoy at any angle.
Angeleyes comes equipped with a brand new, state-of-the-art Novurania 24’ tender with 200hp outboard. This tender in uniquely fitted with a drop down bow step, which means the tender can be driven right onto the beach and guests can step directly from the RIB onto the sandy shore without ever getting wet!
Price ranges from $55,000-$79,500 per week*
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- WiFi Internet Access
- HD flat screen TV with Satellite TV connection
- Full surround sound system
- iPod/device docking station
- Cockpit and flydeck speakers
- Cockpit ice maker
Engines: Twin caterpillar C18 1136 hp each
- Novurania 200hp
- Water skis for adults, wakeboard & tube
- Snorkel gear
- Fishing gear
- Floating island
CAPTAIN DARREL & CHEF/MATE JEN
Darrel grew up in Johannesburg, South Africa, where he spent his time prowling the suburban jungles and raising his pet lion, Chaos. He also managed to actually finish school, and holds degrees in actuarial science, accounting and company law, as well as being a lieutenant in the South African National Defense Force.
In 2003 he decided to sell his house, quit the rat race, and go to sea. He moved to Cape Town in South Africa, to upgrade his sailing qualifications. After several months of sailing some of the roughest waters on the planet, he finished his qualifications, and holds a commercially-endorsed Royal Yachting Association Yachtmaster Ocean Skipper’s ticket. He has lived and sailed in the Caribbean for the past eight years, sailing on a variety of vessels in the charter industry (from beautiful and graceful Oyster sailboats, to a 118ft motor yacht). For the last ~5 years he has been the captain aboard Sea Boss, a Horizon PC60, based in the BVI. He has extensive sailing experience throughout the Caribbean, and knows where to find the best bars on most islands; essential knowledge for a charter-boat captain. His sailing adventures have taken him from sailing the Eastern US coastline, all the way through the Caribbean chain, and down to Venezuela and Columbia. In his travels he has swum with dolphins, had a 40-foot humpback whale breach right next to (and almost land on) his boat, and sailed through a hurricane. He is keen to experience two of these three things again. He is an experienced and seasoned sailor, with over 35,000 nautical miles in his log book on multiple yacht types. Darrel is a keen water sports fan, and loves to water-ski, wakeboard, kite board and dive. He loves any excuse to get out on the water, and would be more than happy to get involved with any of the water-sport activities offered on the boat. Or any games, really – he is a child at heart and loves to play.
Jenn grew up in Canada (in a well-known haunted house, no less!) but has strong family ties in the islands. She visited the British Virgin Islands for twenty years, and took the leap four years ago to move and become a local. This has worked out well, as she brings her considerable experience and skill in the hospitality and food industry on board. She had a fabulous year on Sea Boss and the guests continue to rave about her gourmet cuisine and out-standing people skills and she can’t wait to charm guests aboard Angeleyes!
Jenn comes from a family of chefs, and has worked in the hospitality industry for many years. Her experience comes from formal training and hands-on learning. In addition to her delicious culinary creations, she also boasts some mean mixologist skills, and there is an ongoing contest on board as to who mixes the best drinks – thus far, Jenn’s Mai Thai leads the polls, with Darrel’s margarita a close second. Either way, the guests win.
Jenn is a versatile chef who works closely with guests to come up with a charter menu tailored to their personal preferences. She enjoys using locally-grown foodstuffs, and tries to incorporate a farm-to-table approach in her cooking. She has amazing contacts and local suppliers down here that assist in this, and she strives to incorporate healthy and wholesome nutrition in her delicious meals. Her favourite culinary creations are classics with a twist. Her menu planning skills are second to none and she will make sure everyone is satisfied at mealtime.
First Mate and Stewardess will be additional crew for charters of 8 or more.
- Caramelized apple Belgian waffles with chantilly cream & freshly grated nutmeg
- Classic eggs benedict with black forest ham, homemade citrus hollandaise & served with homestyle roasted curry potatoes
- Country-style personalized omelette filled with your favorite ingredients
- Tortolan french toast made with toasted coconut, cream of coconut infused egg bread, fried bananas & Virgin Island honey
- (daily: fresh fruit platter, warm breads, juices, coffees, greek yogurts and bacon…lots of bacon)
- Sea Boss Bento Box with sesame crusted Ahi tuna served with seaweed & calamari salads fresh local mango & papaya salsa
- Slow cooked steak burrito bowl loaded with guacamole, black bean and corn salsa, quinoa, jack cheese, avocado cilantro dressing
- Lebanese donairs -marinated steak, homemade tahini & parsley sauces served in a toasted pita with cucumber, yoghurt & fresh dill
- Sea Boss fish taco bar- locally caught mahi poached with ginger, garlic, Caribbean honey & lemon. Pile on grated beets, cabbage, mozzarella cheese, homemade salsa & yoghurt
- Loaded Pad Thai with chicken, beer marinated shrimp; sautéed with fresh veggies, bean sprouts, cilantro, roasted peanuts & fresh lime
- Homemade sorbet duo- mango coconut and raspberry mint
- White chocolate and pistachio cookies served with milk and Bailey’s Irish cream – to dip or sip
- Fresh berries with vanilla whipped cream & toasted, slivered almonds
- Sea Boss rum smoothie with cream of coconut, mango, bananas, Cruzan Rum & fresh nutmeg
- Charcuterie platter with deli meats, pate, assortment of international cheeses and crackers, fruit and olives
- Homemade spring rolls with sweet chilli dipping sauce
- Gourmet ground beef nachos with blue cheese sauce & sliced avocado
- California sushi rolls with wasabi and pickled ginger
- Fruit & nut stuffed grilled peppers with couscous & pomegranate
- Caprese salad with truffle balsamic glaze & fresh local basil
- Candied pecan, raspberry, spinach & goat cheese salad
- Tomato zucchini bruschetta with melted parmesan
- Korean beef lettuce wraps
- Grilled beef tenderloin with port cranberry reduction served with savoury scalloped potatoes & sea salted green beans
- Pan roasted Chilean sea bass with buttered mushrooms & eggplant served family style with wild rice
- Farm to table night- we will be visited at sea by the Good Moon Farm provisioning boat at which time the freshest local ingredients will be selected to concoct a delicious meal
- Thai basil chicken curry with fresh local basil, red curry, chicken, shrimp, fresh peppers & coconut milk. Served with aromatic rice
- Caribbean BBQ fest- BBQ ribs, jerk chicken and local lobster served with corn on the cob & mustard seed, tarragon potato salad
- Rosewater and vanilla bean creme brûlée
- Dark chocolate mousse with fresh raspberries & orange zest
- Sticky toffee pudding with home made vanilla almond ice cream
- Key lime pie made with cashews & ginger snap crust
- Caribbean banana cake with rum, chocolate & a broiled coconut topping
- The captain and chef aim to please but more importantly, we aim to outdo each other. Be a judge in our ongoing killer cocktail battle
- Currently in first place: Jenn with her -BVI Mai Tai
- Darrel in close second with his Short & Sweet Island Ice-T
- Runner up cocktails are: The Perfect Margarita and Spiked White Wine Sangria
Price ranges from $55,000-$79,500 per week
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef.
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert.
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolate and more.
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar.
- Onboard Water Sports
- Basic broadband Wireless Internet Access.
- Air Conditioning.
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI license and port fees.
- Fuel for the tender.
- This boat also offers “rate plus running cost” inquire
- Pricing may be different in area outside BVI
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages & excess alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- SCUBA Diving
- Crew gratuity – 15-20% of the charter cost scaled up or down for level of service
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.