Azulia II – Catamaran
- 56 foot sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 8 guests
- 4 queen cabins w/ option of 2 twin bunks
- Children friendly
AZULIA II, The Premier Caribbean Sailing Yacht Charter. Imagine a fully crewed and catered luxury dream vacation on Azulia, a 2015 Lagoon 560 S2 catamaran. Experience the tranquility and beauty of the Virgin Islands while wrapped in the elegance and prestige of the finest sailing multihull in the Caribbean.
Experience the unspoiled beauty and quality sailing of the Virgin Islands on Azulia II, a premium, fully-equipped Lagoon catamaran available for charter. Excursions depart from the any port in the British Virgin Islands, US Virgin Islands or from eastern Puerto Rico. Explore the beautiful Caribbean while enjoying delectable galley treats aboard beautiful Azulia. Having been gently chartered and meticulously maintained with the same crew, Azulia is among the finest yacht charters that the Virgin Islands can offer.
AZULIA II accommodates up to 8 guests in 4 elegant queen guest suites, each with its own ensuite head and shower. Cabins are beautifully appointed with luxury bedding and linens. She is air-conditioned throughout with individual controls in each cabin. Crew quarters are separate bunk beds, with own head and shower (Crew may switch cabins if 2 bunk beds are desired instead of queen (usually for small children)).
Video produced by the previous crew.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Submit your review
The crew made our week in the BVI amazing. The food was delicious, freshand healthy and we looked forward to every meal. The captain was extremely knowledgeable about the BVI, the boat and all of the activities available to us. He took us to all of their favorite spots and optimized our time in each spot. The crew were wonderful hosts for the week and we could not have been happier with our choice of boats. The meals were plentiful and delicious and Andrea clearly referenced our preference sheet when planning each dish. We were pleasantly surprised that many of the specific items we listed on the preference sheet were provided.
Best crew-thank you for taking such good care of us. The meals were soooo good. I am afraid I am spoiled forever. Thank you for an unforgettable week. The memories will sustain me until the next visit, until then I wish you fair winds and following seas.
We would highly recommend to anybody this highly skilled crew, Azulia 2. They are truly the best! They both have great personalities, great senses of humor, and huge patience with our kids and were just really pleasant to be around. The kids got very attached to them. The chef is an amazing cook and her food is not only delicious but also well presented. Thanks to this crew for making our vacation unforgettable and truly the best vacation ever!
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Water maker and generator
- WiFi Internet Access
- Luxury high thread count bedding
- Memory foam mattress toppers.
- Wii Games Console
- Large Screen TV in Salon
- Apple TV in Master Cabin
- Bose surround sound for movies on BluRay in Salon
- Bose Sound Box to play own music (Bluetooth)
- Captain serenades with guitar
- Guitars on board for guest’s use.
- Cockpit ice maker
- Highfield rigid inflatable boat w/50 hp engine
- Kneeboard, wakeboard and Tube
- 4 – Stand Up Paddleboards (SUPS) 2 Rigid, 2 Inflatable
- 2 – 3 person kayaks
- 2 – Sea Doo underwater scooters
- 6 person floating island + multiple floating chairs/mats
- Beach towels provided for guests
- 2 Trolling Rods, 2 Spinning Rods. Boat is BVI Registered for fishing (guests need individual permit)
- Underwater camera/video
Model: Lagoon Catamaran
Engines: 2 x 110 hp
CAPTAIN DANIEL & CHEF/MATE HAZAL
This team got their professional start at the Moorings BVI and since have worked all over the world on professional high end term charter yachts in the Caribbean, high performance owners only luxury yachts in the Caribbean, and exclusive top end day charter yachts in the Pacific. In the wake of Irma the team relocated to Maui Hawaii where they continued to develop themselves professionally on the water as well as start up their own company serving high end private in-house chef prepared dinners to the highest paying clientele through contracts with multiple 5 star resorts. In two years the team has not received one negative review. Their friendly, warm, and professional demeanor has earned them rave reviews all over the world from the Caribbean to the Pacific as well as the Mediterranean. This crew is excited to be back in the Virgin Islands and has a wonderful package that will be sure to give your clients the best possible vacation!
Growing up on the Coast of Lake Michigan, and later the San Francisco Bay, Daniel has always had a deep interest in the Sea. Raised by a family of passionate sailors he naturally gravitated towards his dreams of working and traveling on yachts. There is nothing more rewarding than doing what you love. Dan is always smiling, his welcoming, friendly and knowledgeable attitude is sure to help clients feel safe and highly valued. A combination of his passions, skills, experience and understanding of the ocean as well as the charter industry has made him a very warm and unique Captain. He enjoys the job, and has the experience to avoid the chaos and solve problems before they happen.
Hazal (Hazi) grew up in one of the largest multi-cultural and ethnic cities in the world (Istanbul). After earning her degree in Media & Communication Systems and Public Relations she worked in the entertainment industry as a television host until she found her passion in exploring fine Cuisine. Influenced by the cuisines of the upper Mediterranean countries (Spain, Italy, Greece, & Turkey) as well as traveling through the States, she formed her own unique style as a chef that is sure to please anyone who has the privilege of partaking. After gaining experience as a yacht chef working throughout the Caribbean, Bermuda, San Francisco, & Hawaii, Hazal in confident and ready to impress your clients!
- Southwestern Omelette W/ avocado, onions, tomatoes, bacon, sour cream
- Turkish Omelette Turkish scrambled eggs W/ buttered sautéed papers and freshly ground tomatoes & parsley.
- Eggs Benedict W/ chard, crispy bacon and hollandaise
- Palacsinta – Sweet Hungarian Thin Crepes W/ fresh fruit, yogurt and homemade jams
- French Toast W/ brown butter apricot and vanilla ice cream garnished with fresh mint leaves
- Chef’s Posh Toast sauced chorizos W/ tomatoes, peppers, cheddar cheese and basil on toasted bread
- Rarebit creamy organic eggs on a bed of golden bread W/ arugula
- Chicken Basil Salad W/ cheese quesadillas
- Homemade Meatballs W/ pasta and yogurt sauce
- Homemade Burgers W/ truffle roasted potatoes
- Steak Salad W/ fresh greens, olives, avocado & mango lime and cilantro vinaigrette
- Tuna Salad W/ pecans, parsley, dried tarragon and crispy apple & Dijon mustard dressing aside
- Italian Dream Spaghetti Carbonara W/ bacon and fresh parmesan
- Shrimp Casserole W/ fresh brown mushrooms in a garlic bisque sauce and roasted orzo aside
- Smoked Salmon Canapé W/capers and shallots
- Homemade Avocado Hummus W/ cumin cracker and spicy oil
- Mozzarella Layers W/ balsamic tomato salad
- Haydari (yogurt, mint, garlic, olive oil, red pepper) W/ chips
- Shrimp Spring Rolls W/ creamy peanut dipping sauce
- Greek Style Olives & Cheese Platter
- Prosciutto Rolls W/ melon and mint
- Shrimp on Endive W/pineapple and citrus
- Caribbean Rum Grilled Chicken W/ rice and beans
- Tandoor Braised Lamb W/ couscous risotto garnished with rosemary
- BBQ Shish kebab W/ tortilla, grilled eggplants and tomatoes
- Black Pepper & Red Wine Filet Mignon W/ grilled potato & asparagus
- Sweet Chili Prawn W/ grilled pineapple & salty peanuts and noodles
- Mahi Mahi W/ coconut sauce and basmati rice
- Wild Salmon W/ vegetable medley and couscous & ginger butter sauce
- White Wine Poached Pear W/ vanilla ice cream
- Cherry Liqueur Fondu
- Limoncello Tiramisu W/ fresh raspberries
- Pumpkin Dessert W/ black pepper ice cream
- Creme Brûlée
- Cinnamon bananas W/vanilla pudding
- Paleo Chocolate Cake
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$22,500||$23,000||$23,500||$24,000||$25,000||$26,000||$27,000|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$22,500||$23,000||$23,500||$24,000||$25,000||$26,000||$27,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.