Azuria – Catamaran
Comfort and Classy
- 50 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 6
- 3 Queen ensuite cabins
- 360° views on the upper deck
AZURIA is a 50 ft Lagoon sailing catamaran and is finished to a very high quality and boasting every modern convenience. She is the owners’ version so the master suite occupies the whole hull with a large bathroom and separate shower stall plus a comfortable seating area. There are two further queen-size staterooms both with oversized ensuite bathrooms. The salon is gorgeous, very modern with a low, L-shaped sofa with lovely bright accent cushions. The whole appearance is light and inviting. There is air conditioning throughout the yacht.
The cockpit follows the same theme as the interior with neutral upholstery and brightly colored cushions complimenting the teak decking. The whole area is well protected from the elements with drop-down shades and a large Bimini. Yoga will be offered abroad for those who choose a fitness trip.
Your crew is going to spoil you on your “Epic” dream vacation!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$16,500||$17,750||$18,500||$19,200||$19,950|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$16,500||$17,750||$18,500||$19,200||$19,950|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- If the charter area includes the BVI; cruising permits, national parks fees, fishing permits, taxes, and port fees are not included.
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
To maximize year-round bookings, Azuria now has two crews; Michael & Brittany are on from Dec 2020 to Oct 2021 & Mark & Sally are on Oct 2021 to the end of March 2022.
Captain Michael and Chef/Mate Brittany
While working as a Day Charter Captain and Sailing Instructor in Chicago, Michael met Brittany as she was pursuing her goal of learning how to sail. The two of them soon realized their mutual dream of living and working on the water in the Caribbean, fell in love, and started planning to make their dream a reality.
Together they’ve sailed over 10,000 nautical miles in the Mediterranean, along the East Coast, Lake Michigan, and in the Caribbean. One of their favorite passages was sailing from Faro Portugal to Valletta Malta to deliver a sailing yacht for the Rolex Middle Sea Race. They have also worked on private superyachts, honing their hospitality skills, and learning the finer points of yacht service and care.
The two of them take great pride in providing 5-star service while ensuring their guests have an unforgettable experience. When not sailing or entertaining, you’ll find Michael and Brittany scuba diving, practicing yoga, riding bikes, or enjoying a day at the beach.
Michael’s love for sailing started at a young age when on vacation in Mexico his family charted a sailboat for a day. It was on this trip that Michael knew he had found his dream career.
Michael spent many years learning how to sail in Chicago, eventually becoming the Fleet Manager and Lead Instructor for the school that taught him so much. To this day, his passion for teaching others how to sail shows whenever he meets someone eager to learn. Many of his students have gone on to a career in sailing, including several currently working on their own circumnavigations. Along this path, Michael has found great joy in scuba diving and focused on becoming a leader both above and below the water. As a PADI Dive Master, Michael enjoys leading certified guests of all skill levels under the waves. While diving, guests will experience a world far different than the one they leave behind when they come on vacation.Whether fishing, free diving, snorkeling, or scuba diving, Michael is a natural leader and enjoys sharing these activities with his guests. His warm, welcoming personality will make you feel right at home while relaxing in paradise.
Brittany became a professional yacht Chef through the marriage of her main passions in life: food, travel, and the great outdoors. She’s worked as a Private Chef for high-profile clients and is comfortable cooking you a wide variety of cuisines. Brittany’s love for being on the water was instilled in her from a young age where she spent her summers boating, waterskiing, and tubing on lakes in the Midwest. Thanks to the help of her handsome sailing instructor, she now holds a 25T Master USCG License with a Sailing Mate endorsement. This, coupled with her experience in the galley makes her a well-rounded 1st Mate.
Brittany was blessed to be raised in a family full of good cooks and has enjoyed cooking for friends and family from a young age. While pursuing a Bachelors’s degree in Environmental Sustainability, she immersed herself in the Farm-to-Table movement by working in both restaurants and on many of Chicago’s urban farms, growing specialty produce for top-tier restaurants in the Windy City. After graduation, she went on to complete an internship with one of Sonoma County’s oldest wineries, teaching her the basics of viticulture and igniting her interest in food and wine pairing.
Brittany loves bringing people together through food and looks forward to providing you with a unique culinary experience.
- All Breakfasts are served with succulent local fruits, chilled fruit juices, freshly brewed coffee, and a selection of teas. Plus cereals, yogurts, and a variety of pastries, bread, toast, and preserves each day.
- Eggs Benedict with Crispy Bacon or Smoked Salmon on English Muffins
- Breakfast Sausages with French Toast and Puerto Rican style Plantains
- Banana and Choc Chip Pancakes, topped with honeyed Bacon
- Cheese & Ham Croissant Bake with Tomato garnish
- ‘Viking’ Omelettes …..Fit for any modern-day pirate!
- Captain Cocktail Special! – Sauté potatoes, topped with scrambled eggs, cheese, and bacon
- Mousse-line of Trio of Fish in a layered Terrine, Mixed Bean Salad, and Caribbean Egg and Potato Salad.
- Sally’s Famous ‘FINGER LICKIN’ BABY BACK RIBS’ (the most sort after a recipe from our guests!), Assorted Red Vegetable Sweet and Sour Salad, accompanied by Freshly Baked Focaccia Bread.
- Mozzarella, Tomato and Basil Summer Pasta with a Tossed Green Salad and Hot Baguette Rolls
- Caesar Salad with a choice of extras; Smoked Salmon & Salmon, Shrimp, Chicken & Bacon or just plain, served with a Tomato and Balsamic Medley, and Hot Garlic Bread
- Sally’s Homemade Gourmet Cheese Burgers (In Paradise!)plus Homemade Coleslaw (to a secret recipe!) and French Fries
- Lobster, Local Mango, and Avocado Salad on a bed of mixed Salad drizzled with a Mango Coulis, plus Sweet Pepper Salad and Freshly Baked Mixed Grain Baguette.
- Mushrooms Stuffed with walnuts & goat’s cheese, with Little Gems and Blue Cheese Salad and a Variety of Hot Crusty Rolls
- Mini Crab Cakes and Spicy Potato Cakes with a Sweet Chili and Mango Dipping Sauce.
- Asparagus, or Figs stuffed with Mozzarella, wrapped in Bacon
- Sesame Beef Skewers with a Hot Soy and Scallion Dip
- ‘Reggie Reggie’ Nachos with Tomato Salsa and ‘Best Ever’ Guacamole
- Crab Salsa or Goat’s Cheese and Olive Tapenade on Crostini
- Chicken Satay with Crunchy Peanut Sauce
- Spanish Tapas: Tiger Prawns in a Chili & Garlic Butter, Serrano Ham, Manchego Cheese, Fried Chorizo
- Seared Ahi Tuna Steak with Lemon & Herb Butter, alongside are Garlic and Herb New Potatoes, Beans and Cherry Tomatoes
- Rack of Lamb with a Mustard & Apricot Crust, Timbale of Carrot & Courgette Julienne and Stack of Sauté New Potatoes
- Sweet Chili & and Ginger Swordfish Steak, Mixed Stir-Fry Vegetables and Wild Rice
- Caribbean ‘Surf and Turf’ with Fillet Beef Steak cooked to your liking, Jumbo Tiger Shrimp topped with a Blue Cheese Butter and accompanied by Homemade ‘Jenga’ Steak Fries and Roasted Vine Cherry Tomatoes.
- Sea Bass Fillet on Saffron Rice with a Carrot and Poppy Salad and Tahini Sauce
- Duck Breasts with Soy and Ginger Sauce, Wilted Greens and Egg Noodles
- King Prawns in Sweetcorn and Coconut Sauce, Deep Fried Coconut King Prawns and Basmati Rice
- Chocolate & Cointreau Mousse with orange segments
- Key Lime Pie with Confectionary Cream
- Crème Brûlée with Crème de Cassis soaked Raspberries
- Grand Marnier Crepes with freshly Whipped Cream
- Individual Mango & Kiwi Pavlovas
- Lemon and Gingernut Cheesecake with Fresh Blueberry Coulis
- Caribbean Chocolate & Rum Banana served with Fresh Cream
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker & generator
- Salon TV and surround sound
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet access
- Hammock & sunshade
- iPod/device docking station
- Cockpit ice maker
April – October: Start the day off mindfully with a complimentary private yoga session. As an RYT 200 Certified Yoga Teacher, Brittany offers vinyasa based classes designed to connect her students with the elements and cultivate inner peace. Typically held at sunrise on the beach, her classes are accessible for beginners and will have you feeling centered and refreshed.
- 14’ rigid inflatable boat w/40hp engine
- Water Skis for adults and children
- Snorkel Gear
- Wakeboard & Tube
- Floating mats
- 2 Adult & 1 Child Stand up paddleboards
- Fishing gear trolling/casting
- Underwater camera/video
- 1-2 person kayak
- 4 bean bag chairs on bow
- 3 pax banana
- 1 men’s wakeboard
- 1 woman’s wakeboard
- 8 person floating island
Model: Lagoon Catamaran
Engines: 2 Yanmar 75Hp Diesel
Submit your review
What an amazing week with our boys on Azuria!! The crew are truly awesome at welcoming you to your home on the sea. They are so warm, and knowledgeable!! The boat is immaculate, spacious and a wonderful place to be for your trip of a lifetime. The craft cocktails flow and the food is so delicious....plentiful is an understatement.... I highly recommend Azuria to anyone wanting a first class vacation!
We just got back from a week long charter aboard the Azuria with the crew and it was amazing! We don’t have the words to adequately describe how fantastic the experience was. The Azuria is a beautiful boat and a great place to call home for a week. She is comfortable and pristine with plenty of space and toys to spread out, relax and enjoy the surroundings. Surroundings which include sun filled days, white sand beaches, and beautiful blue waters- in other words a picture post card. That is just the backdrop for the crew to work their magic! They are warm and welcoming hosts that put us at ease from day one. Their hospitality, attention to detail and mixology and culinary skills have to be experienced to be believed. They had us spoiled. It was like eating in the best restaurants in town every night!! This was meant to be a once in a lifetime trip for us, but this was such an amazing adventure, we can’t imagine not doing it again!!" 😍
I wanted to thank you for a beautiful time. You certainly went overboard in your efforts to make sure everyone was happy aboard the Azuria. The special attention to individual tastes at meals, the work you did to tow the children around on the tube, the fantastic birthday celebration, the emphasis on safety did not go unnoticed. All four of us appreciated the chart talks and the meal planning sessions. While we were in the total relaxation mode, you were working hard behind the scenes. Thank you. My most precious memories of the trip were the intimate discussions we were able to have with the grandkids. We had lots of time. It was a joy.
Austin’s mother reported that the last thing he said when he went to bed on Friday night was, “I wish I was still on the catamaran.”
What a way to ring in my 50th year! This trip has exceeded our expectations in every way. We knew whichever port was around the corner or what delicious food would be put on the table, it was all nothing less than perfect. We couldn't have asked for better hosts and company. We hope to sail with Azuria again! Thanks again for the PERFECT FAMILY VACATION!
An absolutely amazing trip, every day was an adventure and each location was the most beautiful. Thank you for making our New Years trip everything we had hoped for and more.
Epic Yacht Charters provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.