Azuria – Catamaran
Comfort and Classy
- 50 foot Lagoon sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 6 guests
- 3 queen cabins
- 360 degree view on upper deck while sailing
Azuria is a 50 ft sailing catamaran, launched in 2011, and is finished to a very high quality and boasting every modern convenience. She is the owners’ version so the master suite occupies the whole hull with a large bathroom and separate shower stall plus a comfortable seating area. There are two further queen size staterooms both with oversized ensuite bathrooms. The salon is gorgeous, very modern with a low, L-shaped sofa with lovely bright accent cushions. The whole appearance is light and inviting. There is air conditioning throughout the yacht.
The cockpit follows the same theme as the interior with neutral upholstery and brightly coloured cushions complimenting the teak decking. The whole area is well protected from the elements with drop down shades and a large bimini.
Mark and Sally are going to spoil you on your “Epic” dream vacation!
Price ranges from $16,500-$23,000 per week
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker & generator
- Salon TV and surround sound
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet access
- Hammock & sunshade
- iPod/device docking station
- Cockpit ice maker
- 14’ rigid inflatable boat w/40hp engine
- Water Skis for adults and children
- Snorkel Gear
- Wakeboard & Tube
- Floating mats
- 2 Adult & 1 Child Stand up paddleboards
- Fishing gear trolling/casting
- Underwater camera/video
- 1-2 person kayak
- 4 bean bag chairs on bow
- 3 pax banana
- 1 men’s wakeboard
- 1 woman’s wakeboard
- 8 person floating island
Model: Lagoon Catamaran
Engines: 2 Yanmar 75Hp Diesel
Captain Mark and Mate/Chef Sally Duncan
Mark and Sally chartered for many years on their own catamaran, VIKING DREAM until she was sadly lost in Hurricane Irma in 2017.
When Mark and Sally first considered the life of the sailing couple, they were on a year’s leave from their corporate jobs in the UK, trying to find some balance in their until-then crazy lives. Sally had been Training and HR manager with a major British retail group, sorting out employees’ problems, whilst Mark had been on the other side of retail, setting up high-end malls in airports. He had 250 staff and 25 managers reporting to him and, when he wasn’t travelling for business, he was dealing with the inevitable headaches of management.
Throughout their many years together, sailing, travel and outdoor pursuits have been the hub of their relationship. So in 2001 they embarked on an invigorating world tour for 12 months. They travelled extensively through America, Canada, Alaska, Peru, Australia & New Zealand, returning over Asia and Europe. Their yachting experience includes cruising in Croatia, Greece, Turkey, the Caribbean, the Whitsundays, Malaysia and Thailand. Not to mention UK waters, and a TransAtlantic Crossing! On returning from travelling, they decided to turn a leisure activity they love into a lifestyle.
Cruising the islands and seeking out that idyllic palm fringed bay, where the sea, the sky and the sand invoke that feeling of total tranquillity, and being at one with nature, is what they love to share with their guests.
If youd like to learn about sailing they are both qualified instructors and love to impart their knowledge, but are equally happy to pass you a cushion and bring you an iced drink while they sail the yacht!
They are also very passionate about food and presenting their guests with fine cuisine, wines and cocktails. Sallys dishes are an exceptional variety of styles, reflecting her extensive travels and experience of different cultures. Marks cocktails are legendary, both self styled and classics. They are also known as Captain Cocktail and Sally in the Galley!
Mark – Youll find me in the water as much as on it, and I love to lead guided snorkelling safaris. Pointing out the amazing richness and variety of fish and wildlife the Caribbean Islands have to offer. I also love to fish and delight in helping you tempt a nice Tuna or Mahi-Mahi to your lure, or a Bonefish to your fly. When at anchor you may like to take some tuition from me on learning to Windsurf. Nothing gives me more pleasure than to assist a total novice in getting up and sailing with a little guidance and encouragement.
Sally – Having sailed with my Father from before I could walk and having helped my Mother in the kitchen from an early age Ive always had a passion for sailing and food. Graduating from University in Food Technology I have loved creating dinner parties and varied social events or taking part in competitive sailing. I aspire to ensure our guests are able to relax, enjoy good cuisine, and have fun experiencing The Caribbean on their dream vacation.
We have always gelled as a team. Guests enthuse about our attention to detail, professionalism, hospitality, good humour and desire to live life to the full. We have many guests return again and again and refer us to their friends and family.
We are now in our 15th year of chartering and excel at creating very individual, personalized, unforgettable Holidays.
All Breakfasts are served with succulent local fruits, chilled fruit juices, freshly brewed coffee and a selection of teas. Plus cereals, yogurts and a variety of pastries, breads, toast and preserves each day.
- Eggs Benedict with Crispy Bacon or Smoked Salmon on English Muffins
- Breakfast Sausages with French Toast and Puerto Rican style Plantains
- Banana and Choc Chip Pancakes, topped with honeyed Bacon
- Cheese & Ham Croissant Bake with Tomato garnish
- ‘Viking’ Omelettes …..Fit for any modern day pirate!
- Captain Cocktail Special! – Saute potatoes, topped with scrambled eggs, cheese and bacon
- Mousseline of Trio of Fish in a layered Terrine, Mixed Bean Salad and Caribbean Egg and Potato Salad.
- Sally’s Famous ‘FINGER LICKIN’ BABY BACK RIBS’ (the most sort after receipe from our guests!), Assorted Red Vegetable Sweet and Sour Salad, accompanied by Freshly Baked Focaccia Bread.
- Mozzarella, Tomato and Basil Summer Pasta with a Tossed Green Salad and Hot Baguette Rolls
- Caesar Salad with a choice of extras; Smoked Salmon & Salmon, Shrimp, Chicken & Bacon or just plain, served with a Tomato and Balsamic Medley, and Hot Garlic Bread
- Sally’s Homemade Gourmet Cheese Burgers (In Paradise!)plus Homemade Coleslaw (to a secret receipe!) and French Fries
- Lobster, Local Mango and Avocado Salad,on a bed of mixed Salad drizzled with a Mango Coulis, plus Sweet Pepper Salad and Freshly Baked Mixed Grain Baguette.
- Mushrooms Stuffed with walnuts & goat’s cheese, with Little Gems and Blue Cheese Salad and a Variety of Hot Crusty Rolls
Served with Captain Mark’s special cocktail of the day
- Mini Crab Cakes and Spicy Potato Cakes with a Sweet Chilli and Mango Dipping Sauce.
- Asparagus, or Figs stuffed with Mozzarella, wrapped in Bacon
- Sesame Beef Skewers with a Hot Soy and Scallion Dip
- ‘Reggie Reggie’ Nachos with Tomato Salsa and ‘Best Ever’ Guacamole
- Crab Salsa or Goat’s Cheese and Olive Tapenade on Crostini
- Chicken Satay with Crunchy Peanut Sauce
- Spanish Tapas:Tiger Prawns in a Chilli & Garlic Butter, Serrano Ham, Manchego Cheese, Fried Chorizo
- Seared Ahi Tuna Steak with Lemon & Herb Butter, alongside are Garlic and Herb New Potatoes, Beans and Cherry Tomatoes
- Rack of Lamb with a Mustard & Apricot Crust, Timbale of Carrot & Courgette Julienne and Stack of Sauté New Potatoes
- Sweet Chilli & and Ginger Swordfish Steak, Mixed Stir-Fry Vegetables and Wild Rice
- Caribbean ‘Surf and Turf’ with Fillet Beef Steak cooked to your liking, Jumbo Tiger Shrimp topped with a Blue Cheese Butter and accompanied by Homemade ‘Jenga’ Steak Fries and Roasted Vine Cherry Tomatoes.
- Sea Bass Fillet on Saffron Rice with a Carrot and Poppy Salad and Tahini Sauce
- Duck Breasts with Soy and Ginger Sauce, Wilted Greens and Egg Noodles
- King Prawns in Sweetcorn and Coconut Sauce, Deep Fried Coconut King Prawns and Basmati Rice
- Chocolate & Cointreau Mousse with orange segments
- Key Lime Pie with Confectionary Cream
- Crème Brule with Crème de Cassis soaked Raspberries
- Grand Marnier Crepes with freshly Whipped Cream
- Individual Mango & Kiwi Pavlovas
- Lemon and Ginger nut Cheesecake with Fresh Blueberry Coulis
- Caribbean Chocolate & Rum Banana served with fresh Cream
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$16,500||$17,750||$18,500||$19,200||$19,950|
Price ranges from $16,5000-$23,000 per week
- Use of the yacht with Professional Captain and Chef
- All onboard meals-breakfast. Lunch, appetizer, dinner and dessert
- Snacks-fresh fruit, popcorn, granola bars, chips, chocolate and more
- Beverages-water, juices, sodas, coffee, beer, wine and fully stocked bar
- Water sports-snorkel gear and all water toys
- Broadband wireless internet access
- Air conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI license and port fees
- Fuel for yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium beverages
- Airport transfers
- BVI individual fishing licenses
- Crew gratuity of 15-20%
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.