Blue Gryphon – Catamaran
Large groups in Luxury
- 83 foot sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 12 guests
- 4 king staterooms and 4 single bunks
- Satellite TV in each cabin
Blue Gryphon is new to the charter fleet and is one of the largest catamarans for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean. With 4 King staterooms and one midships cabin with 4 single bunks, this Prout catamaran is ideal for large groups, corporate groups or multiple families. Spacious seating on the upper-deck allows for 360° views while watching the sails as you cruise amongst the islands in style. This yacht offers so many water sport toys for your enjoyment. Sit back and relax and let your private professional crew of 4 make your charter yacht experience be the best EPIC vacation of a lifetime.
Price ranges from $62,000-$82,500 per week
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Wireless internet
- Fusion Stereo system boat wide with Sonos + Sonos in every cabin
- TV – In Salon and in every cabin with Media Library, DirectTV, Apple TV
- External speakers in cockpit and flybridge
- Cockpit icemaker
- Axopar 28′ towed tender
- SeaBob x2
- Jet Surfboard x2
- Wakeboard & Kids Wakeboard
- Adult & child Waterskis
- Tube (double + 4 person) x2
- Floating Island (Fun Air)
- Slide ( or Climbing Wall)
- Snorkel Gear set x16
- Noodles / Giant Floating Swan / Dragon
- 5 Snorkel Vests
- Inflatable Paddle Boards + 2 Hobie Mirage Paddleboards
- Model: 2013 Prout Catamaran
- LOA: 83′
- Beam: 40′
- Draft: 5′
- Flag: St. Vincent
CAPTAIN JON AND CHEF/HOSTESS KAIT BELLEMARE
Captain Jon is an “old-salt” at heart, growing up off the coast of Maine and New Hampshire working in the marine industry. He is a fully documented and certified Captain, with a RYA (Royal Yachting Association) Yachtmaster Offshore (200T). In addition, he also has a USCG (US Coast Guard) 100T Near Coastal Masters License. Captain Jon has 10 years of experience as a professional mariner, and over 30,000 nautical miles under his belt, ranging from the farthest points of the Caribbean to the most northern points of the US.
Captain Jon’s contagious enthusiasm and immense sailing knowledge help to create a one-of-a-kind charter experience. He strives for each and every guest onboard to feel safe while providing a fun and relaxed environment.
Kait was raised in Kennebunkport, Maine. Similar to Jon, she spent most of her summers sailing the New England coast with family and developed a great love for the ocean. Kait began her culinary career when she became full-time nanny in Denver, Colorado. When Jon and Kait met in 2013, she decided to continue enhancing her culinary skills while joining Jon in the charter industry.
Kait’s ability to provide guests with a luxury experience without the fuss is reflective of her own Maine roots. She provides custom menus made from locally sourced fresh foods that are prepared tastefully and to each guest’s preference. She is flexible with a lively and outgoing personality.
Captain Jon and Chef Kait married in 2015 and have continued sharing their passion and love of the ocean with others through working in the charter industry. Together with their additional crew they make an ideal team.
MATE/ENGINEER MIKE HAITH
Mike Haith has always had a love for the ocean. He grew up lobstering off the coast of Maine and he has recently graduated from Maine Maritime Academy with a concentration in engineering. Mike also holds a medical person in charge certificate and is happy to assist when needed on board. In addition, he was a member of the Maine Maritime off shore sailing team and a company commander in the regiment. On board Mike is responsible for the mechanical operations of the yacht, but he also serves as the water sports extraordinaire and the Captain’s right hand man! Mike is extremely happy to be a part of the Blue Gryphon team and he looks forward to welcoming you aboard!
STEWARDESS MICHELLE HARTZ
Michelle treks all the way from Melbourne, Australia to join Blue Gryphon. Michelle previously worked in the Caribbean on Board Sailing Yacht Lir and Sailing Yacht Foxy Lady. Her radiant smile and genuine warmth make guests feel immediately at ease aboard Blue Gryphon. She’s a natural with small children and when there’s a bit of spare time she’s always keen to teach paddle boarding and show guests the islands. During her career she has traveled extensively and made lifelong friends along the way. Whilst in Australia Michelle focused her studies and Career in Business Management, Hospitality and Retail.
Blue Gryphon’s EPIC crew will give you the experience of a lifetime!
SAMPLE MENU COMING SOON…
Price ranges from $62,000-$82,500 per week
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolate and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- On board Water Sports
- Rendezvous Scuba diving only
- Basic broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI/Bahama license, tax and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages & excess alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- SCUBA diving
- Crew gratuity: 15-20% of the charter cost scaled up or down for level of service
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.