Blue Horizon – Power Catamaran
Luxury Super-yacht Experience!
- 60 ft Power Catamaran
- Accommodates up to 4
- 1 King master & 1 queen vip cabin or 2 twin cabin
- Winter in the BVI – Spring, Summer & Fall in the Bahamas
BLUE HORIZON is a 60 ft power catamaran and with her ability to cruise fast among the islands makes her perfect to experience many anchorages during your week long luxury yacht charter. Blue Horizon can accommodate 6 guests in 3 cabins. The Master cabin has a king size bed, shower and toilet. A VIP cabin has a queen size bed, shower and toilet. A Guest cabin has two twin beds that can convert to a king, shower and toilet. Blue Horizon is fully air conditioned throughout, with individual room controls.
Enjoy cocktails on the sundeck and dining on the upper-deck where you have a panoramic view of the bay. Scuba diving is rendezvous only. Your welcoming crew will ensure your vacation is EPIC!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$27,500||$28,000||$28,500||$29,000||$29,500|
Christmas week: $32,500
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN ALEX & CHEF/FIRST MATE EUSLYN
Alex is a dynamic and supportive ship captain of Irish origins and has been playing rugby and as well sailing competitively for 15 years with St. George Yacht club. He has been outright winner of most cruiser racing events in the UK and Ireland. His experience includes over 30,000 charter miles with guests and as well 30,000 delivery miles on racing yachts and private sailing yachts. Alex has attended a German primary school and thus have spoken the language since for many years. During his studies he has traveled throughout Europe, America, Asia and Australia. He has worked at numerous private events as a cocktail waiter which makes him competent in guest handling. Tailored to fit your special needs and wishes, his services will make you discover the freedom only a boat can offer. Whether you are looking to enjoy a laid-back day on the beach, jump into an active holiday, indulge in the local fine wine and dining, discover the culture, appreciate the nature or just do nothing at all – he will help make it happen!
Euslyn is a friendly and dedicated chef/stewardess, and as her previous guests commented, ‘she is just a great human being!’ She is eager to help make your charter holiday the trip of a lifetime! She is originally from Grenada, but has a vast knowledge of the BVI, having called the BVI home for the last 25+ years. Euslyn has been working in the yachting industry as a chef for the past 10+ years, primarily on private yachts up to 120′. In recent years, she has moved from private yachts into charter, as she loves the ability to meet many different people from various cultures and parts of the world. Euslyn loves creating unique menus for her clients, using fresh ingredients and featuring recipes with a Caribbean flair. Dinner is her favorite meal of the day, and she can’t wait to share her her fantastic creations with you aboard Blue Horizon
- Eggs benedict; Hot buttered English muffins, bacon, and poached eggs are topped with a heavenly drizzle of hollandaise sauce
- Caribbean style fruit salad & blueberry muffins
- Breakfast pancakes with crispy bacon & blueberries drizzled with maple syrup
- Full English breakfast; Sausages, bacon, fried eggs, mushrooms & tomatoes with a side of Heinz baked beans and toast wedges
- Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and cream cheese on a savoury bagel
- Freshly baked croissants with bananas and chocolate and a mixed fruit platter
- Asparagus, spinach & feta Frittata served with whole grain toast and preserves
** Also available every morning are various cereals, granola, yogurts, seasonal fruits, herbal teas & coffee
- Blackened shrimp Caesar salad with parmesan crisps and crunchy garlic bread
- Thai fish cakes with sweet chilli sauce, served with cucumber and dill salad and warm ciabatta rolls.
- Grilled Portobello steaks with avocado chimichurri and pan fried plantain
- Warm lamb and noodle salad drizzled with a Chinese five-spice dressing
- Homemade burgers with caramelised red onions, blue cheese and avocado, on an onion bap, with a caprese salad
- Grilled chicken, Brie and apple baguette with a balsamic and mustard glaze and a watermelon and feta salad
- Garlic and lime marinated fish tacos served on authentic soft corn tortillas shells with homemade guacamole, mango Pico de Gallo and crispy tortilla chips
- Charcuterie plate; a selection of local meats and cheese, served with an assortment of crackers, bread and homemade dips
- Scallops cooked with chorizo in a lemon oil and served on a bed of arugula
- Camembert creamy cheese wrapped in puff pastry with a sweet dipping sauce
- Smoked salmon and beetroot wasabi stacks
- Sweet cherry tomato and pesto bruschetta
- Filet mignon with herbed goats’ cheese
- Caribbean lobster ceviche with crispy plantain chips
- Grilled salmon with a soy lemon and honey glaze, minty new potatoes and grilled vegetable kebabs
- Stuffed herbed chicken breast with soft cheese and sundried tomatoes, wrapped in streaky bacon, served with sweet potato mash and crunchy green beans
- Fragrant green prawn curry served with coconut rice and red onion and coriander raita.
- Fillet of pork drizzled with rosemary and apple vinaigrette, served with gratin dauphinoise and seasonal roasted vegetables.
- Pork ribs with a smoky BBQ sauce, served on a bed of couscous and grilled courgette and peppers
- Porterhouse steak with pan seared cherry tomatoes and asparagus, served with spinach and artichoke potato skins
- Mahi Mahi with an onion, capers and lemon sauce served on a bed of wild rice with butternut squash and leeks
- Homemade chocolate profiteroles filled with vanilla cream and drizzled with rich chocolate sauce
- Zesty lemon and lime cream pots with blueberries and shortbread
- Ginger ice cream with brandy snaps
- British Banoffee Pie with whipped cream and chocolate
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat screen TV
- Satellite TV connection
- Full surround sound system
- DVD and CD players
- iPod docking station
- Cockpit and flydeck speakers
- Books and games
- Cockpit ice maker
- 13′ rigid inflatable boat w/40 hp engine
- Kneeboard, wakeboard, & tube
- Snorkel gear
- AquaGlide Platinum Trampoline
- AquaGlide Multi Sport Windsurfer
- Fishing gear
- Floating island
Model: Horizon PC60
Engines: 2 x 715hp
Submit your review
Our family of 4 recently chartered Blue Horizon. In a nutshell, from start to finish it was a great experience. We were able to tailor the charter to our specific needs. My wife and I had a spacious master BR with a nice queen bed, plenty of space and large bathroom with separate shower. Our daughters had a smaller but still comfortable stateroom with a queen bed and nice bath. The boat has excellent spaces inside and out. We particularly enjoyed the aft open dining and sofa. The fly bridge also had a nice area with a bar/separate fridge and BBQ. It also has a nice sonos sound system as well as TV’s in every room. The crew could not have been better and spoiled us to no end. The captain knows the boat and the BVI like the palm of his hands. He has a very relaxed personality and is great to deal with. Although I tried to help in anchoring/docking etc., he did it so well by himself that eventually I just said “relax and let him do it”. Even though we have visited the BVI multiple times, he had very helpful suggestions and was very responsive to our preferences. He was also amazing at helping with water skiing, wake boarding, tubing, paddle boarding and with the included Sea Bob. The chef was also spectacular. First, she is a great human being. Then the quality of ingredients, variety and preparation of the meals was remarkable. She completely tailored every meal to our low carb/healthy style including chicken, pork, grilled steak and lobster. Oh and lets not forget “happy hour” with her delicious home made salsa and a cheese/avocado dip that were both addicting. We submitted our wine and liquor preferences and they were waiting for us on arrival. Finally, she kept the entire boat perfectly clean and organized. We were truly blessed to have this crew, will miss them but also know that we will see them back next summer:) We focused on Jost Van Dyke and Virgin Gorda. At JVD enjoyed our fave Soggy Dollar Bar- an institution since 1970. Love Savannah in VG as well as Coco Maya. In short, a unique vacation full of great moments!
We couldn't have asked for a more perfect family vacation. Everything was beyond incredible and we've never felt closer as a family, so for that we thank you whole-heartedly. We don't think we will ever forget this trip and all the spectacular things we witnessed.
We had a fabulous week on the boat with the good fortune of a fabulous crew. We enjoyed smooth sailing, delicious meals, and had our every need attended to. They went out of their way to tailor the trip to their guests preferences, including finding the best snorkeling spots and planning 2 special birthday celebrations. In addition to being very professional, they were also extremely personable and a delight to be around. Our vacation was not only beautiful sailing, great snorkeling and fabulous food, it was full of fun and laughter and ranks at the top of our favorite vacations!
The yacht was beautifully presented and the crew very welcoming. We used a lot of the water toys, brilliant for children and adults. The crew was just exceptional. We warmed to them instantly. They went to such extraordinary lengths to make our charter special and unique. From hand made fish spotting logs ready and waiting for the children's arrival, to finding the best snorkeling spots, amazing food for both us and our children. Nothing was too much for them. They are a great team and made our holiday one we will never forget, special memories. We will 100% be back
Having taken a few charters before, we could truly appreciate the experience and the excellent service that captain and chef provided us. They are a great team and were attentive to our every question and need. Wonderful chef and diver. The captain is a true seamen. We would highly recommend them to provide you a very memorable vacation.
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.