Blue Pepper – Catamaran
Comfortable for large group
- 60 foot sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 10 guests
- Perfect for large groups
- Children friendly
BLUE PEPPER offers five guest cabins, each with a queen size berth, en-suite bath with stall shower, electric fresh water flush toilet and vanity. Each guest cabin has an individual control for the A/C to ensure your comfort. There is a very spacious salon, large aft deck for lounging and alfresco dining, and a lovely top fly-bridge offering a 360 degree view of paradise and is fully covered with shade awning for clients comfort. This catamaran is ideal for larger groups with so much space and comfort without compromising on sailing performance.
Perfect For Everyone
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Generator and Watermaker
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat screen TV in salon
- DVD and CD players
- iPod/Device hookups
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit ice maker
- Large child playpen
- 14’ rigid inflatable boat w/60 hp engine
- Kneeboard, wakeboard, inner tube, water ski’s (adult & children)
- Snorkeling gear
- Floating sun mattresses
- 2 x Stand Up Paddleboards
- Beach games
- Fishing rods
Engines: 2 x 110 hp
CAPTAIN TAYLOR & MATE/CHEF DENISE
Captain Taylor Melton was born in Fort Worth Texas, he is a persevering, and enthusiastic individual. When travelling with his family through Alabama when he was 14 years old, Taylor ran across a CD in a small gas station bearing a cover art of beautiful white sands, turquoise waters, and a harbor filled with sailboats of all kinds. This CD was one of Jimmy Buffett’s live albums recorded right here in the Caribbean. After listening for several days, young Taylor told his parents that he would be a Captain in the Virgin Islands one day, they laughed, but after years of hard work, here he is. Taylor worked as a bartender for several years and learned the beauty of sailing in his free time, and finally with tickets in hand, he made it to the islands to begin his life on the ocean. He worked as a mate for several boats before completing his school to become a captain. From there he went on to deliver sailing yachts from the Virgin Islands to New York and Bermuda in the open ocean. For two years he drove powerboats all around the US and British Virgin Islands, making over 500 day charters. This gave Taylor an amazing insight to every bay and unique place and his curiosity about the local culture helped him learn even more about our Virgin Island Waters. Captain Taylor has a lot of rich history he enjoys sharing with his guests. Taylor met his wife while sailing the Virgin Islands shortly after purchasing his own sailboat. Sailing Vessel Isola Bella has brought Captain Taylor a lot of personal adventure and experience in the Caribbean, and now he shares the beautiful boat as a home with his wife, Denise. In the last couple of years he has been the Captain and owner of a power cat and teamed up with his wife for several term charters. Taylor’s service in fine dining and bartending compliments Denise’s accomplishments in the galley. Together they form an invincible crew. The safety and security on board will always be the first priority of your Captain, while fun and excitement never get left in the wake.
Denise Melton, an award-winning chef at the Virgin Islands Yacht Show Culinary Competition, was born in Brazil where she bought her first sailboat at seventeen. Five years later she moved to Argentina and worked several years for an important family as a captain for a 60’ sailing yacht and a 70’ power yacht. She also accomplished dozens of deliveries between Buenos Aires and Rio De Janeiro. Crossing the Atlantic twice in her personal boat, her blue water experience is unrivaled. Four years ago, she moved to St. Maarten to be the Captain to an 87’ powerboat, and a year after that she decided to pursue her other passion, to become a professional chef. Now Denise has decided to join Taylor in providing the best culinary experience, aboard one of the most luxurious charter yachts available in the Virgin Islands, Blue Pepper. Her cuisine has the influence from Italy, Portugal, Spain, and Brasil. She loves the Mediterranean food and in the last few years has grown accustomed to a Caribbean flair. She specializes in personalizing any menu to a guest’s taste, and has an impressive knowledge to accommodate gluten free, dairy free, low carb, and paleo diets etc. She is fascinated with the art of presentation, a great host, and will ensure that your time spent aboard will be filled with flavor, aroma, and fresh experiences.
- Espresso Biscuits: Homemade Biscuit sandwiches filled with a crunchy pancetta, marbleized eggs, collard greens, & espresso aioli.
- Good Morning Cowboy :Gourmet steak topped with skillet eggs on a crunchy potato bed adorned with caramelized onions and red peppers.
- Bangers & Mash:England recipe, gratin mash potato, covered in a dark gravy, topped with sautéed onions, tomatoes, and sunny side up eggs accompanied by spicy sausage, sweet sausage and gammon bacon skewer.
- Bonjour Paradise: Crepes filled with cream cheese, sliced green onions, dark forest turkey, chopped tomatillos and delicately bathed in a light béchamel sauce. And for breakfast desert; an irresistible baby crepe with fresh berries, Nutella and toasted coconut.
- Light n’ Roll: Tomato basil wrap, filled with scramble egg whites, low sodium turkey, feta cheese and baked spinach seasoned with a balsamic Dijon vinaigrette.
- Great Greek: Crock pot Greek frittata: fresh happy eggs, thin layers of serrano ham, and crumbled feta cheese mixed up with kalamata olives and artichoke hearts with a touch of extra virgin olive oil.
- Beef Island: Tender short ribs on a crunchy home baked baguette, caramelized onion, decorated with a creamy blue cheese sauce, and on the side, a naturally spicy wild arugula salad.
- Pad Thai: This traditional Thailand dish is a delicious and refreshing plate. Rice noodle with jumbo shrimp or chicken (or both, the chef’s favorite combination) sautéed in a local tamarind sauce, with a few drops of lemon, local spice, garlic, green onions, bean sprouts and roasted peanuts.
- Wok for Walk: A light and nutritive lunch, summer vegetable combinations, you choose the protein, sautéed in sesame oil and garlic soy sauce, served in a crunchy tortilla bowl.
- Pasta del Mare: Black fettuccine (negro di sepia) with a Sauvignon Blanc sauce, shrimp, squid, octopus, mussels, crunchy parmesan, and fresh parsley on top.
- Anegada Taco: Local fresh lobster, cooked in a garlic lime Grand Marnier sauce, topped with a pineapple-mango Pico de Gallo, served with a Mexican coleslaw salad on side.
- Green chicken salad: Chicken boiled in a saffron broth, mixed with green apples, romaine lettuce, pistachio, celery, and brown rice. Served atop a puff pastry basket.
- Jamaica Skewers: Chicken and pineapples skewers grilled, on top of a quinoa coconut tower, mango habanero salsa and plantains on the side.
- Triple C Burger: Creole Crab Cake patty made with crab claw meat, goat cheese, thin sliced cabbage and a homemade mayonnaise with local spices served with a pepper butter corn on the cob.
- V.I. Tradition: Roti is a tradition in all Virgin Islands, a plate with an Indian influence. It’s a homemade tortilla that has a totally different flavor and texture when compared with a Mexican style tortilla. Inside of this “Indian burrito” you will find chicken, chick peas, onions, sweet peppers, and potato, cooked in a yellow curry sauce, with a homemade mango chutney on top.
- Blackened Mahi Sanduba: Mahi Mahi sandwich, spiced with the chefs homemade blackened seasoning, served on a brioche roll, with lettuce and a homemade tartar sauce, with a potato salad side.
- Goat cheesecake: Goat’s cheesecake with a caramelized red onion jam, micro greens on top, and a touch of crunchy bacon.
- Coconut shrimp curry soup: Authentic, bold and full of flavors, this soup has coconut milk, homemade red curry, and a touch the heavy cream, can be served cold or hot and is perfect to open the appetite for the next plate…
- Moroccan creamy: Creaminess, flavor contrast, and color is what this soup offering. Butternut squash, goat cheese, ginger and pistachios.
- Summer Gazpacho: Fresh tomatoes, cucumber, and red onion blended with spices, and garnished with a basil crouton.
- Black ravioli: Squid ink homemade ravioli with smoked salmon and cream cheese served in a pink aioli sauce.
- Lemongrass Wontons: Boiled wonton filled with ground beef with lemongrass, veggie mix, and ginger. Served with a sweet & spicy homemade sauce.
- Elegant Pear:Pear pan seared, Iberico ham, goat cheese, and a touch of honey.
- Coconut Shrimp: Deep fried langostino covered with crunchy coconut, served with a spicy passion fruit sauce.
- Acra: A famous French Caribbean creole food, similar to a conch fritter but using a salt fish, the flavor and texture deserve to be tasted.
- Madurito: From Puerto Rico to the Blue Pepper table, we have a simple and unique combination, sliced and wrapped sweet plantain roll filled with a Julienne cut New York steak served with a garlic cream sauce.
- Mi Mignon: A perfect piece of mignon wrapped in a thin bacon slice, sous vide to a perfect temperature, served with fondant potato, Zucchini flower and a Malbec reduction.
- Mama Mia!: Veal parmesan scaloppini, served on top of a creamy polenta, covered in a traditional pomarola sauce and served with brussels sprouts. Italy on the table!
- Oso Bucanero: Slow cooked osso buco in a vegetable sauce, with a creamy azafran risotto and parmesan ice cream.
- Shrimp Pineapple bowl: Jumbo shrimp sautéed in garlic butter and lime, jasmine and wild rice cooked with veggies and pineapple, decorated with a crunchy Iberian ham and cilantro. Served in a pineapple bowl!
- Atuando: Blackened Tuna, with wasabi mash potato on top of a ratatouille matt, and a spicy lime coconut sauce.
- Caribe on the grill: Traditional BVI dinner, barbecue ribs covered in the chef’s house made BBQ sauce, salted veggies served with mini potatoes & a colorful garlic butter sauce.
- Moqueca: Traditional Brazilian dish, fresh grouper cooked in coconut milk, served with a cilantro lime rice and sliced sweet red, green, & yellow peppers
- Mofongo: Chicken breast stuffed with veggies, ham, and cheese, “mofongo” (mashed green plantain), served with asparagus and an irresistible aioli cream sauce.
- Sweet Wonton: Crispy cinnamon wonton layers filled with homemade vanilla whip cream and fresh berries
- Flourless Chocolate Cake: A classic recipe made from scratch using a high-quality dark chocolate, & with a homemade white chocolate mint drizzle.
- Jar Lime Pie: Key lime pie mousse served in an individual mason jar.
- Pink Pie: Strawberry cheesecake made with real fruit, with a dark chocolate drizzle
- Drunk Banana Flambé: Banana flambéed in a dark spiced rum, served with a house made coconut ice cream
- Tia Maria: Thin cookies soaked in a coffee liqueur, mounted between layers of homemade vanilla pudding.
- Desert Passion: Passion fruit mousse, on top of an Oreo crust.
- Creme Brulee: Traditional Crema Catalana made with real vanilla beans, and local sugar caramelized on top, classic and perfect just like it is.
- Flan Caribeno: Vanilla flan, with the addition of a touch of local spiced rum and coconut, with a caramel and raisin rum drizzle.
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax||10 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$30,015||$30,530||$30,950||$31,360||$31,825||$32,285||$32,700||$33,525||$34,350|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$30,015||$30,530||$30,950||$31,360||$31,825||$32,285||$32,700||$33,525||$34,350|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.