Braveheart – Catamaran
Scuba & family friendly
- 58 ft Simonis sailing catamaran
- accommodates 9 guests
- 4 queen cabins & 1 single
- Scuba diving offered onboard
Braveheart is a 58 ft sailing catamaran. Braveheart specializes in Scuba diving and has 4 equal queen staterooms. We can take up to 9 guests and we love couples, families or even 3 generations. Birthdays and anniversaries are special on Braveheart. Children are welcome and we offer lots of watersports to keep you involved in all the action, or just relax in the hammocks or a floating mat and watch the world go by.
Explore the tropical wonders of the virgin islands aboard the 58ft catamaran Braveheart, an all-inclusive, luxuriously appointed, well equipped,modern live aboard dive boat. We accommodate 5 to 9 guests infully air conditioned comfort.The chef tailors the gourmet menu to your personal choices of cuisine.Relax whilst sippinga Caribbean cocktail in an idyllic anchorage and enjoy the sunset.Learn to scuba, windsurf, wakeboard, waterski, kayak, or fish, right from the boat. Braveheart has all of the modern conveniences, such as scuba compressors, water maker, ice machines, wifi, and en-suite a/c, to be self sufficient and allow us to cruise without hampering your vacation time. The four private staterooms, each with en-suite dry head, electric toilet, and separate shower, and in room entertainment systems, accommodate up to eight guests. There is a single bunk for the ninth guest on the port side amidships.The 4 staterooms and single bunk make Braveheart perfect for 4 couples or 2 families with children to enjoy in spacious comfort. Crew quarters are to starboard midships with their own separate head & shower and2 forward bunks with a separate deck entrance. There is an additional hot and cold water transom shower on the aft deck. Relax on the trampoline gazing at the stars and enjoy the EPIC vacation of a lifetime.
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generators
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- Main Saloon: 26 ” – Flat Screen LCD TV/DVD combo
- 4 Cabins: 15″ LED TV/DVD combo in each cabin
- iDevice hookup & MP3 input available, smart tv box
- 2 x Hammock
- Separate Shower in 4 guests staterooms enabling dry electric heads
- Hairdryers provided
- Fully stocked bar
- Ice makers
- 15′ rigid inflatable boat w/60 hp engine
- Water skis for adults
- Ski-Tube & 3 person Transformer towable tube
- Wakeboard & 2 Kayaks
- 4 Stand Up Paddleboards (underwater lights for 3 paddleboards)
- Hammock & Floating Mats
- Sun Awning for trampoline
- A large floating island for lounging in the water behind the boat.
- 2 beach umbrellas and 4 beach chairs & new beach games
- 2 bean bag chairs for use on the deck or cabin top
- Underwater camera/video
- Scuba gear onboard
Builder: Simonis Catamarans
Year Built: 2000 (Refit 2014)
Draft: 5′ 5″
CAPTAIN KIERAN & CHEF/ MATE MICHELLE
Kieran is originally from the UK. He holds an RYA Yachmaster Offshore 200 ton license and is a PADI Dive Instructor. His experience comes from previous jobs worldwide working as a dive instructor in many 5 Star resorts and live aboard dive vessels. Starting from a young age, Kieran sailed, kayaked and dived throughout Europe growing his passion for the ocean as well as learning valuable skills key to the successful running of sailing and dive charters. Running conservation camps in Fiji also taught Kieran the importance of a balanced marine ecosystem and he is happy to share with you his knowledge of corals, fish and other marine life.
Michelle is an ocean girl coming from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. A place where her passion for the ocean and underwater life grew throughout her upbringing. She is an RYA Day Skipper and a PADI Dive Instructor. Working in 5 Star resorts in Puerto Vallarta as a dive instructor and photographer has allowed Michelle to follow her dreams of working by the ocean whilst working in the service industry. Michelle has also studied at the Ashburton Cooking School in Devon, UK to fine turn her culinary skills allowing her to provide you with the best quality food imaginable. She is delighted to bring to your table her international flare gathered from the many experiences she has had abroad and at home.
Kieran and Michelle began working together in Mexico as Dive instructors and underwater photographers. It was here that a great relationship was forged and they have continued to work successfully together in a variety of roles. Conducting a research project in the Turks & Caicos on humpback whales which resulted in record breaking encounters and unbelievable new data collected again showcased their talent. Once the whales left the Turks and Caicos, Kieran and Michelle decided to head south and begin a new adventure in the British Virgin Islands.
After several years of working on large catamarans in the British Virgin Islands, they have settled into the lifestyle, falling in love with the islands and making themselves at home. They are now very excited to welcome you onboard Braveheart and share all of their favorite dishes, dive spots, anchorages, hikes, beaches, and bars helping you make it the trip of a lifetime.
- All Breakfasts are accompanied by Freshly Made Banana Bread, Fruit Platter, Bacon or Sausages
- Eggs Benedict & Creamy Hollandaise Sauce
- Blueberry Pancakes drizzled in Maple Syrup
- Spinach & Feta Quiche served with a Crispy Bacon
- Omelets to Order served with Breakfast Sausages
- Banana Cinnamon Waffles
- Breakfast Crepes with fresh fruit and cream cheese filling
- Kahlua Soaked French Toast accompanied by Breakfast Sausages
- Cheese burgers in Paradise, homemade burgers on the grill with fresh buns and side of fries and green salad.
- Fajitas – A Selection of Grilled Meat, Fish & Chicken accompanied with a traditional Mexican selection of “make your own” Tortillas, Frijoles & Pico de Gallo.
- Blackened Shrimp Caesar Salad with Homemade Caesar Dressing & Homemade Focaccia Bread
- Steak and Chicken Kebabs, Greek Salad and Homemade Tzatziki
- Caribbean Chicken Salad served with Fresh Bread
- Seared Mahi Mahi with Zesty Basil Butter and Fragrant Rice
- A Selection of Spanish Tapas – (Ceviche, Albondigas, Crispy Goat Cheese Salad, Chorizo)
- All Canapés are served with Cocktail of the day and a selection of wines
- Wild mushroom risotto balls stuffed with mozzarella cheese, breaded, fried, drizzled with balsamic reduction and truffle oil
- Chorizo and Prawn Skewers with Aioli
- Vine Cherry Tomatoes filled with Peppered Goats Cheese & Basil
- Sushi Sampler Plate
- Shrimp Tempura with Rum Dipping Sauce
- Pork and vegetable spring rolls with sweet chili dipping sauce
- Braised breast of lamb, boulangere potatoes, green beans and grilled
- Red Snapper with a grilled Veracruz Salsa accompanied with brown rice
- Prosciutto and Brie Stuffed Chicken Breast with Cranberry Sauce
- Filet Mignon with Crumbled Bleu Cheese, Sautéed Spinach, RoastedBalsamic Rosemary Potatoes & Cabernet Wine Reduction
- Pan seared Ahi tuna sesame crusted over wild rice and drizzled with wasabi mayo and teriyaki glaze with a crisp wonton cracker and nori salad garnish
- Salmon with lemon and herb butter, served with steamed green beans and parmesan garlic roasted asparagus
- Grilled Jerk chicken, served with roasted vegetables and cous cous
- Chocolate fondant pudding
- Eclairs, Profiteroles, Raspberry Sorbet.
- Panna cotta with glazed figs in a tuille basket.
- Creme brûlée
- Key lime pie
- Flamed bananas with vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate mousse with orange zest
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax|
|Winter 2018 to 2019||$21,500||$21,500||$21,500||$21,500||$22,000||$22,500||$23,000||$23,750|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$21,500||$21,500||$21,500||$21,500||$22,000||$22,500||$23,000||$23,750|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.