Dragonfly – Catamaran
Space & Luxury
- 62 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 8 guests
- 4 queen cabins
- Ideal for groups
DRAGONFLY has the space of a 100 foot mega yacht and the ability of catamaran to get you right near the beach. A 2019 Lagoon 620 that offers space, comfort, & luxury make this yacht a perfect vacation. The yacht has a light wood interior with nautical colored accents. Each of the 4 queen cabins feature en-suite bathrooms with spacious showers. LCD’s TVs in the cabins have access to a wireless system of over 600 movies and TV series to enjoy in your plus custom Dragonfly robes and high quality bedding lets guests relax in comfort. The upper level flybridge gives guests another level of space along with the cockpit and deck space. Dragonfly has the latest water toys for fast fun on the water. Two crews rotate to allow for year-round charters!
DRAGONFLY and her crew offer an EPIC crewed yacht vacation.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$32,000||$32,000||$32,000||$33,000||$34,000||$35,000||$36,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
We are very excited to announce that Dragonfly will now be running with 2 sets of crew on a 6 months rotational basis!
Christiaan & Rebecca (left) will now be joined by Paul & Isabella (right).
Christiaan and Rebecca will be onboard Dragonfly from October till end of March, whereafter Paul and Isabella will take the helm until end of September.
Dragonfly will be in the Virgin Islands until mid April this year, after which she will be heading south to Grenada with Paul and Bella. October 2020 will see Dragonfly return to the Virgin Islands until end of February and then she is heading north to the Bahamas for the rest of the summer!
Christiaan will be at the helm of Dragonfly from October to till the end of March, and brings with him a diverse background of experience, both in and out of the water. Born in South Africa and having lived all over the world, from Bangkok, to Spain, New York and Madagascar, doing everything from working in the hospitality industry, acting, travel writing, teaching English, running surf charters in Madagascar and working on mega yachts, Christiaan eventually fell in love with the Caribbean, and has been running charters as a Captain since 2014.
Christiaan works to provide all of his guests with a tailor-made memorable holiday experience that makes them come back again and again for another rum punch or painkiller under the Caribbean sun.
Captain Christiaan is a born entertainer, hence the brief stint in acting, and enjoys telling tall tales of pirate lure and big fish and the one that got away. His good natured bubbly spirit and can-do attitude put guests at ease while his professionalism and ability to command a variety of situations instill confidence. Christiaan’s knowledge of the best Caribbean anchorages will ensure that you will be sipping your cocktail on the fly bridge of Dragonfly with the best sunset views, and his love for water-sports and tall tales will ensure you will never be bored!
Born in London, then moving to North Carolina at a young age, Rebecca was instilled with a love of world traveling. Daughter of a marine biologist she feels most at home on the sea which has inspired her love of water sports, from cliff diving in Jamaica to sailing Hobie catamarans in Saint Martin. Rebecca has worked on a variety of yachts throughout the Caribbean and takes great pride in delivering a first class experience to charter guests through her attention to detail on the interior and her passion for exceptional service. Being a high-performance athlete and personal trainer for years Rebecca decided to complement her degree in Tourism Management with nutrition. Rebecca has always had a passion for healthy and delicious cuisine. Guests aboard Dragonfly will be treated to the freshest of local ingredients that are deliciously prepared. She is able to accommodate all palates and dietary restrictions while delivering an outstanding dining experience.
Paul and Isabella will be taking over the helm of Dragonfly from April till end of September and bring with them a wealth of knowledge and fun. Having been working together since 2015, they have created a strong and seamless team. They have sailed around the world together from the East Coast of the States, to the Caribbean and the South Pacific. Combine this with both of their outgoing and humble personalities, you can rest assured you will be taken on an unbelievable adventure. They both hold their PADI Dive-Masters and are very eager to show you the underwater world whether its taking a long snorkel or learning how to free dive.
Paul was born in the UK and grew up sailing and racing boats since the age of four. It seems only natural with such a love for the ocean that Paul wanted to obtain further qualifications to match his experience and establish a career as a captain. Since then Paul has been captaining boats for 15 years and has gained a vast knowledge of the Caribbean to take you on a unique sailing adventure!
Having studied Water-sports Activity Leadership at Falmouth Marine School and holding his MCA Yacht-Master Offshore, you can rest assured that you will be in good hands no matter where your sailing adventures might take you.
Isabella grew up surfing on the coasts of Cape Town, South Africa, and has always had a love for the ocean. It was only natural that she joined the yachting industry with such a lust to travel. Once Isabella joined the industry, she fell in love with sailing and this inspired her to undertake her RYA Yacht-Master Offshore.
Isabella’s passion for cooking started whilst living at home cooking for her family. She became inspired to take on a culinary career while working with some of the industry’s top yacht chefs. She later completed a professional cooking course at Ashburton Chefs Academy in the UK. She strives to use fresh local ingredients to create truly memorable meals. She individually plans each menu according to your personal tastes, rest assured your taste buds will be in good hands!
SAMPLE MENU BY REBECCA
- Caribbean Rum and Cinnamon French Toast
- Eggs Benedict Florentine with Ham over English Muffin
- Bacon and Egg Galettes and Spinach and Danish Feta Galettes
- Cream Cheese and Scallion Scrambled Eggs with Toast and Fresh Fruit
- Smashed Avocado Toast with Poached Eggs, Sprouts, over a bed of Spring Mix
- Smoked Salmon, Cream Cheese, and Lox Bagels with Scallion Scrambled Eggs
- Vegetable and Goat Cheese Stovetop Frittata Cereal, Yogurts, and Fresh Fruit Served Every Morning
- Tropical Chicken Pineapple Fried Rice Served in Pineapple Boats
- Shrimp and Mussel Scampi with Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo Sauce Served over a bed of Zucchini Noodles
- South African Curry Samosas with an Indian Cucumber Salad
- Caribbean Papaya Grilled Chicken Salad
- Grilled Jerk Chicken Tacos Filled with Cauliflower Rice and Spicy Sriracha Mayo
- Chicken Pad Thai with Peanuts and Basil Spicy Salmon and Ahi Poke Bowl
- Creamy Garlic Butter Tuscan Salmon over a bed of Roasted Cauliflower Rice and Garlic Bread Served with a Spinach Salad with Warm Brown Butter Dressing
- Thai Chicken Coconut Red Curry with Vegetables and Basmati Rice
- Rosemary Roasted Rib-Eye Steak with Pan Jus Served with Mashed Potatoes and Blanched Green Beans with Toasted Almonds
- Garlic Infused Ribs and Lollipop Chicken Drumsticks Served Family Style with Apple Coleslaw and Garlic Roasted Red Potatoes
- Pan Seared Lamb Chops, Served with Creamy Mashed Parsnips and Asparagus & Radishes with Mint
- Chicken Fajita Kebabs Family Style with Mexican Street Corn paired with Freshly Made Guacamole and Tropical Mango Salsa
- Seared Black Sea Bass with Meyer Lemon Risotto and Gremolata Served with Sugar Snap Peas
- Flourless Chocolate Cake with a Silky Chocolate Ganache Glaze Topped with Fresh Berries Dusted with Powdered Sugar
- Classic Cheesecake Topped with a Fresh Blueberry Compote
- Sweet Southern American Vanilla Banana Pudding
- Lemon Meringue Pie in Graham Cracker Crust with Freshly Whipped Cream
- Churro Cheesecake Taquitos Rolled in Cinnamon and Sugar then Baked to a Crunchy, Creamy Bite
- Espresso Flavored Italian Classic Tiramisu
- English Sticky Toffee Pudding with a Golden Syrup Topped with Freshly Whipped Cream
SAMPLE MENU BY ISABELLA
- Coconut French Toast
- Eggs Benedict
- Blueberry Pancakes
- Cinnamon Porridge with Caramel Figs and Cream
- Fresh fruit and Yogurt Parfait served with freshly baked Banana Bread
- Smashed Avocado and Poached Eggs on Sourdough Toast
- Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Bagels
- Lemon and Herb Baked Sea-bass served with a Pineapple and Avocado Salsa
- Seared Tuna Salad with Mango, Avocado and a Soy Vinaigrette
- Tequila Shrimp served with Mediterranean Pearl Cous-Cous, Caesar Salad and Fresh Focaccia
- Blackened Mahi-Mahi Tacos served with a Pineapple and Mango Salsa, Fresh Guacamole and Sriracha Sour Cream
- Fresh Tuna or Salmon Poke Bowls.
- Tropical Honey and Mustard Chicken Salad served with a Roasted Tomato Focaccia
- Fish Cakes served with an Orange and Watercress Salad
- Coconut Shrimp served with a Sweet Chili Sauce
- Caprese Salad topped with a Fig Balsamic Glaze
- Fresh Fish Ceviche
- Selection of Cheese and Charcuterie Platters served with French Baguette Ahi Sesame Soy Tuna Tartar
- Spinach and Ricotta Parcels
- Grilled Asparagus wrapped in Prosciutto
- Rack of Lamb served with a Mustard Herb Crust, Mediterranean Vegetable Tian and Sauté Potatoes
- Honey Roasted Duck Breast served with a Madeira Jus, Dauphinoise Potatoes and Green Beans
- Thai Red Curry served with Prawns
- Macadamia Crusted Grouper served with Coconut Rice and Caramelized Plantains Grilled Lobster with a Lemon Herb Butter, Creamy Mashed Potatoes and Sauté Asparagus
- Beef Filet with Café Paris Butter, Rosemary Roasted Potatoes and Honeyed Carrots Pan Fried Scallops and Mushrooms with a Truffle Cream Sauce and Butternut Puree
- White Chocolate Cheesecake served with a Berry Compote
- Chocolate Fondant served with Homemade Vanilla Custard Rum Fudge Pie
- Coconut Crème brûlée
- Honey Panna Cotta with Caramelized Figs
- Key Lime Pie served with Fresh Lime Whipped
- Cream Toffee Banana Crumble
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free WiFi Internet Access (may vary by location)
- LCD flat screen TV in saloon & cabins
- 600 wireless database of movies & series
- Full surround sound system
- iPod docking station
- Xbox One with games
- Nespresso machine
- Board games
- Cockpit and flydeck speakers
- Premium sheets and plush robes
- Cockpit ice maker
- 15’ rigid inflatable boat w/60 hp engine
- Water skis for children
- Wake boards
- 2 x Seadoo underwater scooters
- 3 person towing tube
- Snorkeling gear
- Floating island
- Inflatable swans, ice cream, doughnut
- 2 x inflatable Stand Up Paddleboard’s
- 2 x 2 man inflatable clear bottom Kayaks
- Light fishing gear
Engines: 2 Turbo Diesels
Submit your review
Our time with you has gone too fast. From the moment we boarded you have greeted us with a smile, an offer of a cocktail or asking what you could do for us. Simply amazing. Your service has been superb, the food above any restaurant & the captaining awesome. Looking forward to hearing from you both in the future and hopefully we will see you sometime in the future in the islands.
This was a long planned bucket list adventure. Thanks for making it so special. We appreciated knowing we were safe & experiencing all the goodness of the islands. We especially loved the chef’s food! Such a treat to be waited on the whole week. Thanks so much. Especially loved diving, paddle boarding, & snorkeling. Thanks for everything.
This was the best family vacation we've ever had. Thank you for every snorkel spot, exciting sailing, meals, & drinks. Everything was top notch and exceeded our expectations. We will always remember this awesome trip.
The boat was new and very comfortable. The pictures don't do it justice. It was very spacious! We loved all of the chef's meals. From presentation to taste, she is an amazing gourmet cook! Captain took great pride in showing us the best places in the BVI. The crew were wonderful hosts. Thank you for an experience we won't forget.
This was the most radical experience of ALL TIME! You were incredible with our kids and awesome hosts & ambassadors of these islands. We will most definitely be back!
Thank you for making such wonderful meals and introducing us to new foods. Thank you for entertaining us during our trips between islands. You should be on "Chopped" and win. Captain, you are also cool! Thank you for guiding us on this amazing adventure and keeping us safe from weather, hermit crabs and midnight pirate raids. This has been the best family vacation ever!
You took such good care of us! The food was wonderful; we were amazed by the gourmet food coming out of the galley. Snorkeling and scuba spots were great and we got to see some new places as well as ones we remember from our last trip. It was an amazing trip that our families will talk about for a long, long time.
Thank you for a being a stellar Captain and bringing us to the best spots in the BVI! You steered us in the right directions, both figuratively and literally! This trip will leave a long lasting memory on me and it would not have been done without your being our captain. You are one of the best Captain's in the Caribbean. I can honestly say, that Chef without a doubt that this week has been one of the best dining experiences in my life! Thank for all that you have done to make this special adventure.
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.