Easir II – Catamaran
Take it easy!
- 46 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 6
- 3 queen ensuite cabins
- Various destinations
EASIR II is a 2020 Lagoon spectacular model of luxury and stylish design inside. There are 3 queen staterooms for guests that all include ensuite bathrooms with walk-in showers. Beautiful natural lighting and great use of space make these suites extremely comfortable and elegant. This cruising catamaran is great for small groups or large families. All water-sport toys will be announced soon.
Your crew will take of your every need and you should take it EASIR with friends in the Caribbean.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$15,000||$15,750||$16,500||$17,250||$18,000|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$15,000||$15,750||$16,500||$17,250||$18,000|
Christmas week: $20,000
New Year week: $23,500
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- If the charter area includes the BVI; cruising permits, national parks fees, fishing permits, taxes, and port fees are not included.
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN SY AND CHEF/MATE KARA
Originally from Atlanta, Ga, Sy was born in 1987 to a family rooted in hospitality and travel. His passion for the ocean began early during his summers on the shores of Amelia Island, Fl. After college, he spent nearly a decade in hospitality management. Before finding his passion as a Merchant Marine, he managed an event venue and Historic Bed and Breakfast in Amelia Island. In early 2017, Sy stumbled upon the beautiful islands of the Florida Keys. Although initially a three-month sabbatical from work sailing on a friend’s Cheoy Lee, the journey quickly changed his life forever. The crystal clear waters and fruitful life offered in Key West captured his heart. Three of the past four years he has spent sailing catamarans for FURY Water Adventures.
Kara specialized in snorkeling, backcountry mangrove tours, and parasailing. Born in Perth, Western Australia in 1988 and raised in the harbor city of Darwin, Northern Territory. Kara is the oldest of eight adventurous children raised in the bush of the Outback. Her father inspired the love of the sea with regular sails along the coast of northern Australia and throughout neighboring Indonesia. After a career driving haul trucks in the mines of Australia, she set off to explore the world. Living
throughout Indonesia, Thailand, and Europe she eventually found her way to the US. After a two-year stay in New York City, she found her way to eclectic Key West, Fl in 2016, soon thereafter taking work as a crew member with FURY Water Adventures.
Sy and Kara’s love for each other started with their mutual love for the ocean. They met while working with FURY and living on neighboring boats in the mooring field of Key West. They have spent the last 3 years together growing as a couple as well as individuals. Kara worked as chef and mate for a charter spearfishing company as well as working during the summers as ground support and chef for a TP52 Series Team in Europe. Sy has grown from mating on 65’ catamarans to becoming a proficient captain of the vessels and eventually becoming fluent with all the catamarans in the FURY portfolio. Together these guys have driven across two countries and circumnavigated the continent of Australia in their faithful LandCruiser. They are a polished well-rounded duo who aren’t afraid to roll their sleeves up in the name of adventure.
Watch the crew interview HERE!
- Southern Eggs Benedict – Poached egg with pulled pork on English muffin topped with homemade hollandaise sauce
- Cook to Order Omelettes – Your choice of locally sourced veggies, protein, and cheeses cooked to order in a 2 egg omelette
- Smashed Avo on Toast – Smashed avocado on toasted bread of your choice, topped with feta cheese and balsamic glaze – accompanied with a poached egg on a bed of arugula
- Texas French Toast – Conventional french toast with a southern twist of a cornflake casing, served with 100% maple syrup and fruit garnish
- Shakshuka – Poached eggs in a bed of tomato, onion, and garlic; garnished with feta and cilantro
- Sweet Crepes – Classic crepe topped w/ homemade fruit syrup and cream
- Pasta Salad – Local source veggies on a bowtie pasta topped with feta and a homemade vinaigrette
- Ozzy Burger – Classic hamburger w/ an Ozzy twist on a brioche bun with your choice of cheese and topping
- Fish Sandwich – Catch of the day (grilled or blackened) on a brioche bun w/ homemade aioli
- Chicken Salad Wrap – Homemade chicken salad in a spinach wrap
- Fish Tacos – Grilled or blackened catch of the day served in a flour tortilla
- Greek Salad – Traditional Greek salad w/ homemade dressing topped with your choice of avocado or catch of the day
- Mediterranean Gyros – Roasted lamb & onion w/ lettuce served on a pita, topped with homemade tzatziki
- Watermelon Caprese Salad – Watermelon tomato mozzarella arugula salad with homemade balsamic glaze
- Ceviche of the Day
- White Wine Garlic Mussels
- Charcuterie Board
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Caprese Skewers
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Green Curry – Vegetarian curry over long grain basmati rice – add chicken or shrimp
- Steak Night – Filet mignon with baked potatoes sour cream
- Thai Salmon – Salmon topped w/ ginger & cilantro paste served with pearled couscous
- Kara’s Paella – Traditional paella with fresh local seafood and a secret Australian twist!
- Chicken Piccata – Crumbed chicken with a buttery lemon caper sauce served with mushroom parmesan risotto
- Spaghetti bolognese- Made from scratch sauce available w/ ground mince or vegetarian
- NY Style Cheesecake w/ Raspberry Compote
- Apple Crumble w/ Ice Cream
- Key Lime Pie / Lemon Meringue
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Water-maker and generator
- Free WiFi
- Salon stereo
- iDevice hookup & USB Sockets
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- 12′ rigid inflatable boat w/20 hp engine
- All water-sport toys to be announced
- Floating mats
- Snorkel gear
Model: Lagoon Catamaran
Engines: 2 x 57 hp Diesel
Walkthrough with crew
Submit your review
What an amazing family vacation! Even under the cloud of Covid the EASIR II crew were able to provide us with an amazing family experience! We cannot thank you enough for your care and hospitality, and the food! All absolutely amazing from start to finish! We cannot wait to undertake another trip with you guys!
You know a vacation was good when you get back to regular life and find yourself daydreaming and longing to be back from whence you came. But, if you are lucky enough, you may take a vacation that causes you to question your purpose...your very existence...and whether what you have been doing your entire life was even 'living' at all. For there, on the Easir II, we learned to really live. We relaxed, we adventured, we enjoyed. The crew were the perfect guides on our journey to discovery and will be lifelong friends. They taught us to swim with the creatures of the sea, fed us food meant for kings and queens, and filled our cups to overflowing with the sweetest, painkilling concoctions. And everyday since we have been home, we have considered selling all and finding our way back. This was an experience we will never forget."
The entire family had a wonderful time onboard. The crew were very communicative of what were to expect for the days events. And very willing to execute what our particular wants/needs were for each day. We found them very respectful of our space and family private time. Very attentive to our food preferences. Took the time in planning and preparing of meals. The chef is an excellent cook and the afternoon cocktails along with spread was always a delight."
So difficult to say how wonderful you both have been on our trip. You both provided such a high level of everything - and of course the food- I am sure i have NEVER eaten as well over such a long period of time. Strange time in the world and you two still made our trip grand.
Thank you for a fabulous tour of BVI and thoroughly enjoyable relaxing trip. Also chef, some of the best food ever. Thank you for all your prep and hard work.
What would the trip have been without you? Most surely, our marriage would have ended and someone would have gone missing. The boat would have likely capsized, and the tarpons would be enjoying our provisions now. Thank you for making this the trip of a lifetime. It’s a special kind of luxury to feel safe while adventurous, to have every need anticipated before uttered by us, and to feel the warm, gracious, joyful care of an experienced crew. We have appreciated every detail of this charter, particularly The chef’s food and the generous spirit of you both.
The comfort onboard Tortuga was Outstanding. The condition of the yacht was Excellent. The service of the Captain and Chef was Exemplary! The crew were outstanding and had wonderful congeniality. The crew were delightful. Everyone was astounded at the meals and presentation of the food, and they were the Highest Quality! The vacation was fabulous we would come again in a heartbeat!
Really, there are no words to describe how amazing this vacation was. One of our very best ones ever! You made us feel like friends, not just guests & crew. In that spirit we INSIST that you visit us in California so we can wine & dine you and take you fishing on our boat! There is a yellow fin Tuna or Dorado with your name on it!
Where do we begin! This was our dream two years ago & we actually experienced it. You both made it fabulous! Words can't describe the awesome experience we had! Keep up the good work and we also hope to see you again on board!
Where to begin? We came here to celebrate friendship and 50th birthdays and came away with so much more! From the very beginning your easy going and fun personalities combined with your expertise and professionalism made for a wonderful week. Although at 50 we are all feeling a bit under accomplished after listening to all of your incredible adventures. Chef, you are a true gourmet: the variety and presentation of every meal was 5 star! Captain, your knowledge of every nook and cranny of the islands makes us all believe you are an actual descendant of Blackbeard himself! We truly hope to see you both again sometime in our near futures!
Epic Yacht Charters provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.