Eclipse – Catamaran
Luxurious and Comfortable
- 62 foot sailing Lagoon catamaran
- Accommodates 8 guests
- 4 queen cabins
- Families with children welcome
ECLIPSE is a beautiful 2017 model Lagoon 620 Sailing Catamaran launched in October 2016. She offers 4 spacious Queen staterooms, lots of outside lounging areas, including the popular fly-bridge deck with 360 degree views. The master cabin has a Queen bed, stall shower and electric toilet. 3 Guest cabins have Queen beds, stall showers and electric toilets.
ECLIPSE is fully air conditioned through out. This luxury catamaran is spacious for families and children are welcome. With so many water toys it is a fun vacation for all.
Lounge areas include salon, aft deck, top fly-bridge and forward deck. Easy water access with fresh water showers on the stern to rinse after swimming in the azure blue waters of the Caribbean. Just like an eclipse of the moon, this yacht will make you take another look.
Join ECLIPSE and her experienced crew for an EPIC unforgettable vacation.
Submit your review
Thank you so very much for everything you did for us and our family! We had a fantastic time. You provided us with a total BVI experience. This has been an incredible week! We've loved everything. Your knowledge of the islands, the best snorkeling spots ever made this such a complete vacation. You are both so genuine and accommodating to all of our varied wants and needs. We feel like we did it all - and loved it ever more than I imagined. Your meals were delicious and it was obvious that they were prepared with love! You are a wonderful chef...we will miss you. Hope to come back next year!!
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Water maker and generators
- Free WiFi Internet access
- Satellite TV in salon
- Full surround sound system
- iPod/device hookups
- Cockpit ice maker
- 15’ rigid inflatable boat w/70hp engine
- Water Skis for adults
- Snorkel Gear
- Wakeboard & tube
- 2 Stand up paddle boards
- Floating sun island 6′ x 9′ & other mats
- Fishing gear and permit
- 2 x 1 person kayaks
Model: Lagoon Catamaran
Year: 2016 w/ refit 2017
Engines: 2 x 150hp Volvo Penta
CAPTAIN JIM & MATE/CHEF LISA
U.S. coast Guard Licensed Captain Jim Ringland was born in New Hampshire and attended Northeastern University School of Engineering. He is an avid outdoors-man and while in New Hampshire enjoyed sailing, water-skiing, dirt biking, camping, and hiking. He has won awards for downhill skiing and jumping, marksmanship, swimming, and business management. Jim is also a certified Scuba Master Diver.
Jim owned a successful real estate business and an automobile dealership. He gave it all up to cruise the southern islands on a sailboat and began his career of yacht charters in Florida and the Bahamas. After chartering as a single Captain in the Virgin Islands from 1983 to 1987, he moved back to New England to develop real estate, where he met his wife Lisa.
Born and raised in Keene, New Hampshire, Lisa attended Franklin Pierce College for Business Management and Accounting. Also an outdoor enthusiast, Lisa enjoys sailing, snorkeling, and hiking. She is also a certified scuba diver.
Lisa’s love of cooking began at an early age with a stepfather who attended the New England Culinary Institute and enjoyed cooking side by side with Lisa and her brother while teaching them the art. After college, Lisa began to work for a local CPA and started her own catering service specializing in private cocktail and dinner parties in the clients’ home.
Captain Jim has enjoyed entertaining guests on yacht charters since 1983 as a single Captain, and together with Lisa in the Virgin Islands since the fall of 1990.
Captain Jim and Lisa have welcomed guests together on their yachts Renegade, Southern Comfort, Obsession, Runaway, and now Eclipse. Their knowledge and extensive experience at navigating the waters of the US Virgin Islands and the British Virgin Islands have set them apart among those offering crewed yacht charters in the Caribbean. This experience, combined with their attention to the care and needs of their chartering guests, assure a fun, relaxing, and memorable Caribbean vacation experience.
- Delicious Tropical Banana Pancakes
- Fresh Garden Vegetable Omelette
- Classic Eggs Benedict
- Cinnamon French Toast
- Huevos Rancheros wrapped in a Sun Dried Tomato Tortilla topped with Pico de Gallo
- Belgian Waffles
- Eggs Florentine with toasted Pumpernickel Medallions
- Caesar Salad with Lemon Chicken and Chef Lisa’s own dressing
- Black Bean Burritos with mixed cheeses, sour cream, and salsa
- Cheeseburgers in Paradise. A full half pound of traditional flavor.
- Blackened Mahi Mahi with Tropical Caribbean Cole Slaw
- Perfect Turkey Pasta Salad and Fresh Breadsticks
- Orange-spiced Seared Ahi Tuna Salad on a bed of mixed greens topped with Citrus Lemon Dressing
- Baked Artichoke Dip
- Crab Stuffed Mushroom Caps
- Renegade Nachos Supreme – a huge serving served family style
- Sun Dried Tomato Hummus with Toasted Pita Chips
- Baked Orange Brie Almandine
- Spinach Dip
- Fresh Vegetables with Cracked Pepper Dill Dip
- Chicken Cordon Bleu – A delicious French classic. Hand rolled chicken breast with fresh Prosciutto and Swiss Cheese
- Rosemary Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Passion Fruit Puree
- Veal Marsala over Angel Hair Pasta
- Teriyaki Marinated Swordfish, Wild Rice, Asparagus with Hollandaise Sauce
- Bacon wrapped Filet Mignon with Cracked Peppercorn Au Jus and a roasted Vegetable Medley
- Baked Mahi Mahi topped with Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Shrimp Scampi on a bed of Wild Rice Pilaf
- Bananas Gomez
- Raspberry topped Cheesecake
- Chocolate Almond Cherry Cake with Fudge Glaze
- Key Lime Pie
- Coconut Caramel Flan
- Lemon Mousse
- Chocolate Turtle Tart
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$28,000||$28,000||$28,000||$29,000||$30,000||$31,000||$32,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.