Eclipse – Catamaran
Luxurious and Comfortable
- 62 ft Lagoon sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 8 guests
- 4 queen cabins
- Families with children welcome
ECLIPSE is a beautiful Lagoon 620 Sailing Catamaran launched in France, then sailed to the Virgin Islands. She offers 4 spacious Queen staterooms, lots of outside lounging areas, including the popular fly-bridge deck with 360° views. The master cabin has a Queen bed, stall shower and electric toilet. 3 Guest cabins have Queen beds, stall showers and electric toilets.
ECLIPSE is fully air conditioned through out. This luxury catamaran is spacious for families and children are welcome. With so many water toys it is a fun vacation for all. Lounge areas include salon, aft deck, top fly-bridge and forward deck. Easy water access with fresh water showers on the stern to rinse after swimming in the azure blue waters of the Caribbean. Just like an eclipse of the moon, this yacht will make you take another look.
Join ECLIPSE and her experienced crew for an EPIC unforgettable vacation.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$28,000||$28,000||$28,000||$29,000||$30,000||$31,000||$32,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN JIM & MATE/CHEF LISA
U.S. coast Guard Licensed Captain Jim Ringland was born in New Hampshire and attended Northeastern University School of Engineering. He is an avid outdoors-man and while in New Hampshire enjoyed sailing, water-skiing, dirt biking, camping, and hiking. He has won awards for downhill skiing and jumping, marksmanship, swimming, and business management. Jim is also a certified Scuba Master Diver.
Jim owned a successful real estate business and an automobile dealership. He gave it all up to cruise the southern islands on a sailboat and began his career of yacht charters in Florida and the Bahamas. After chartering as a single Captain in the Virgin Islands from 1983 to 1987, he moved back to New England to develop real estate, where he met his wife Lisa.
Born and raised in Keene, New Hampshire, Lisa attended Franklin Pierce College for Business Management and Accounting. Also an outdoor enthusiast, Lisa enjoys sailing, snorkeling, and hiking. She is also a certified scuba diver.
Lisa’s love of cooking began at an early age with a stepfather who attended the New England Culinary Institute and enjoyed cooking side by side with Lisa and her brother while teaching them the art. After college, Lisa began to work for a local CPA and started her own catering service specializing in private cocktail and dinner parties in the clients’ home.
Captain Jim has enjoyed entertaining guests on yacht charters since 1983 as a single Captain, and together with Lisa in the Virgin Islands since the fall of 1990.
Captain Jim and Lisa have welcomed guests together on their yachts Renegade, Southern Comfort, Obsession, Runaway, and now Eclipse. Their knowledge and extensive experience at navigating the waters of the US Virgin Islands and the British Virgin Islands have set them apart among those offering crewed yacht charters in the Caribbean. This experience, combined with their attention to the care and needs of their chartering guests, assure a fun, relaxing, and memorable Caribbean vacation experience.
- Delicious Tropical Banana Pancakes
- Fresh Garden Vegetable Omelette
- Classic Eggs Benedict
- Cinnamon French Toast
- Huevos Rancheros wrapped in a Sun Dried Tomato Tortilla topped with Pico de Gallo
- Belgian Waffles
- Eggs Florentine with toasted Pumpernickel Medallions
- Caesar Salad with Lemon Chicken and Chef Lisa’s own dressing
- Black Bean Burritos with mixed cheeses, sour cream, and salsa
- Cheeseburgers in Paradise. A full half pound of traditional flavor.
- Blackened Mahi Mahi with Tropical Caribbean Cole Slaw
- Perfect Turkey Pasta Salad and Fresh Breadsticks
- Orange-spiced Seared Ahi Tuna Salad on a bed of mixed greens topped with Citrus Lemon Dressing
- Baked Artichoke Dip
- Crab Stuffed Mushroom Caps
- Renegade Nachos Supreme – a huge serving served family style
- Sun Dried Tomato Hummus with Toasted Pita Chips
- Baked Orange Brie Almandine
- Spinach Dip
- Fresh Vegetables with Cracked Pepper Dill Dip
- Chicken Cordon Bleu – A delicious French classic. Hand rolled chicken breast with fresh Prosciutto and Swiss Cheese
- Rosemary Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Passion Fruit Puree
- Veal Marsala over Angel Hair Pasta
- Teriyaki Marinated Swordfish, Wild Rice, Asparagus with Hollandaise Sauce
- Bacon wrapped Filet Mignon with Cracked Peppercorn Au Jus and a roasted Vegetable Medley
- Baked Mahi Mahi topped with Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Shrimp Scampi on a bed of Wild Rice Pilaf
- Bananas Gomez
- Raspberry topped Cheesecake
- Chocolate Almond Cherry Cake with Fudge Glaze
- Key Lime Pie
- Coconut Caramel Flan
- Lemon Mousse
- Chocolate Turtle Tart
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Water maker and generators
- Free WiFi Internet access
- Satellite TV in salon
- Full surround sound system
- iPod/device hookups
- Cockpit ice maker
- 15’ rigid inflatable boat w/70hp engine
- Water Skis for adults
- Snorkel Gear
- Wakeboard & tube
- 2 Stand up paddle boards
- Floating sun island 6′ x 9′ & other mats
- Fishing gear and permit
- 2 x 1 person kayaks
Model: Lagoon Catamaran
Year: 2016 w/ refit 2017
Engines: 2 x 150hp Volvo Penta
Submit your review
This was our 5th trip with this crew. Our first 4 trips were on their previous boat. We loved it but their new boat is even more spectacular!! We highly recommend chartering with them. Captain’s knowledge of the area and of boating is excellent. Chef’s meals are better than any restaurant in the islands. Everything she serves is fabulous. Everyone is always sad when our trip comes to an end. We will definitely book trip #6 with them. Do yourself a favorite and book this trip of a lifetime
WOW! The new Catamaran is Gorgeous and HUGE! We will always have a soft spot for the old boat, but this was definitely the step up in room and comfort that you said. Our two families all had a great time. Plenty to do for the adults and kids. Hadn't gotten on the paddle boards before and I was surprised how easy it was learning how to stand up and paddle - I was nervous the first time, but I am glad you talked me into trying it. Still love snorkeling in the islands, and there is usually lots to see, the turtles are there at our usual spots and I had never seen the wild goats on the one island before. The chef’s food - she is always able to come up with something new as well as our usual favorites. Every meal was gourmet and plenty of it. Just when you think you might be hungry, food just appears! And I won't mention the nice pairing of the endless supply of wines. Captain really knows his way around the Islands and was able to find new anchorages and new things to do for us even though this was our 5th trip with this crew The new boat Eclipse is absolutely AMAZING! I was happy on the old Power Boat but the new. Cat is modern, big, clean, neat and everything is new, and yes, it even "smells" new (you can still smell the leather upholstery in the main salon like that new car smell). Every boats Captain and Crew are unique, but sometimes it feels more like coming home to family when we get to the islands, Obviously we enjoy the crew’s company, that's why it's our 5th trip. But this new boat blows us away, and being able to bring the extra couple made it easier to fit all those that wanted to come. It's huge, comfortable and perfect for our group of 8. We'll definitely be back for #6!!
The Captain and Crew are amazing and treat you like old friends from the moment you arrive. The food was like a 5 star restaurant . We have chartered BVI for 10 years and this boat was spectacular with large cabins and endless amounts of room to relax .
We had a wonderful time! It was so very relaxing and well-planned. The crew were incredibly knowledgeable. We requested to really have more of a quiet, crowd free trip. They certainly delivered. We were in coves that were essentially private avery soothing. The captain took us all tubing as the coves were wide open and the chef prepared amazing dishes. I have a severe allergy to casein, a form of a dairy allergy. She researched and planned meals around it. I have not personally eaten that well in a long time. They were also very knowledgeable regarding dive sites. I was a little nervous diving the Rhone due to the currents, but they knew it extremely well and were able to describe and explain what to expect. When we were done, the kids would ask questions about fish and they knew every one. We also left with recipes. We have already created the crew’s homemade Pain Killer recipe. We would love to bring friends along next time. This crew went out of their way to really make this a fantastic vacation. The proof is in wanting to bring friends back with us to share in the experience. Just an overall very fun trip and one we will certainly do again!
Thank you so very much for everything you did for us and our family! We had a fantastic time. You provided us with a total BVI experience. This has been an incredible week! We've loved everything. Your knowledge of the islands, the best snorkeling spots ever made this such a complete vacation. You are both so genuine and accommodating to all of our varied wants and needs. We feel like we did it all - and loved it ever more than I imagined. Your meals were delicious and it was obvious that they were prepared with love! You are a wonderful chef...we will miss you. Hope to come back next year!!
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.