Elysium – Catamaran
Stability and Luxury
- 62 ft Privilege sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 7 guests
- 3 king cabins and 1 single bunk
- Scuba Diving onboard
ELYSIUM is a 62 foot Privilege catamaran with room for 7 guests. This fabulous yacht offers a multitude of lounging areas topside, aft deck and on the foredeck which has an optional shade awning when needed. The master stateroom offers a king size berth with private head and stall shower. There are two VIP cabins with king berths, private ensuite heads and separate stall showers as well as a forward cabin with a twin berth, private ensuite head and wet shower. The twin cabin is accessible from the deck via a private entry and is perfect for a teen or single adult.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$25,000||$25,750||$26,500||$27,250||$28,000||$28,500|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN MIKE AND MATE/CHEF STEF
Your crew onboard ELYSIUM is a charming German couple whose welcoming and professional attitude will make you feel at ease whether you are a novice to chartering or know boats inside out. Mike and Stef have been sailing together for the past 17 years in the Mediterranean, the North Atlantic, the Indian Ocean, and the Caribbean, where they fell in love with the BVI. With more than 300 charters since they first started they are eager to share their knowledge, experience and great stories with you.
Sailing has always been part of their individual lives and before meeting Stef Mike has worked as a sailing instructor and delivery captain on the Baltic and North Atlantic. Stef loved to sail on the university’s wooden ship up the Scandinavian coastline before she and Mike left their “normal” lives to pursue their passion for sailing and the sea.
Mike holds an RYA/MCA Yachtmaster Ocean as well as the highest German Marine License and is a PADI dive master, and with his over 35 years of experience and countless sea miles you will be in safe hands. He’s a great host and fun to be around, always waiting to mix your favorite cocktail (or try some of his creations?), and ready to go tubing with your kids, friends or yourself!
Stef is an excellent chef who creates flavorful and colorful dishes that are based on the rich tradition of Fine European Foods. While she specializes in Mediterranean cuisine, and some Asian, she will always remember her roots in her grandma’s kitchen when it comes to baking fresh breads, cakes and pastries! Stef has attended culinary workshops around the world, i.g. at the Cordon Bleu in Paris. She holds a captain’s license as well and always enjoys a good sail when she is not cooking up a storm in the galley. Vegetarians and vegans are very welcome with Chef Stef!
When not on the water Mike and Stef are busy with their old farmhouse in Brittany, France that one day will become a B&B.
These two make a exceptional team that tailors the most unforgettable and memorable sailing vacation to their guests preferences.
Mike & Stef are fluent in German and English; Stef is also fluent in French.
- Cheese and ham Croissant Bake
- Homemade Waffles with Organic Maple Syrup
- Breakfast Sausages browned to Perfection and Scrambled Eggs
- Crispy Bacon and Eggs to order
- Dutch Apple Pancakes
- Stef’s Fluffy Cheese Omlettes
- Homemade Almond Madeleines
- Quiche Lorraine, Mixed Greens with Orange Vinaigrette
- Stef’s Famous Chicken Tortillas with Spicy Tomato & Cucumber Salsa
- Caesar Salad Topped with Tiger Shrimp or Chicken Strips
- Gnocchi with Homemade Pesto & Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Thai Red Curry Chicken
- Homemade Pizzas
- Dates in Bacon
- Spicy Chicken Wings with Yoghurt Dip
- Feta Cheese & Black Olives on Grilled Pita Bread
- Prosciutto Appetizer Cups with Spinach & Parmesan Filling
- Smoked Salmon Pinwheels
- Verrines (little shot glasses) with Ahi Tuna and Tomato Carpaccio
- Mahi Napoleon with Rasta Rice and Tomato Basil Vinaigrette
- Beef Tenderloin in Green Peppercorn Cognac Sauce, Rosemary Potatoes
- Herbed Chicken on Basmati Rice & Almond Topped Broccoli
- Duck Breast in Orange Cointreau Sauce, Mashed Potatoes and Baby Carrots
- Frenched Rack of Lamb, Couscous & Green Beans
- Caribbean Surf & Turf, Saffron Rice & Spiced Pineapple
- Crème Brûlée
- Mousse au Chocolat
- Key Lime Pie
- Black Forest Trifle
- Crêpes Drambuie Flambée
- Apple Paradise Cake
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat screen TV with directTV and Apple TV
- Full surround sound system with Sonos
- DVD players
- iPod docking station
- Cockpit and flydeck speakers
- CDs, videos, DVDs
- Books and games
- Cockpit ice maker
- 15’ rigid inflatable boat w/70 hp engine
- Water skis for adults
- Knee board, wake board, inner tube, tandem skis
- Snorkeling gear
- Floating sun mattresses
- 2 x Stand Up Paddleboards
- 1-2 person kayak
- 8 person floating “sofa”
Model: Privilege Catamaran
Engines: 2 x 180 hp
Scuba Diving Onboard
- Gear included
- 5 dives incl. per week for certified divers
Submit your review
What would the trip have been without you? Most surely, our marriage would have ended and someone would have gone missing. The boat would have likely capsized, and the tarpons would be enjoying our provisions now. Thank you for making this the trip of a lifetime. It’s a special kind of luxury to feel safe while adventurous, to have every need anticipated before uttered by us, and to feel the warm, gracious, joyful care of an experienced crew. We have appreciated every detail of this charter, particularly The chef’s food and the generous spirit of you both.
Thank you! A. Buckner
Thank you SO much for making our first trip to the BVI one we will never forget. You made the trip happen even when it almost didn’t. The children experienced things they will never forget. We came to relax and disconnect. We were totally relaxed and made memories that will last a lifetime (swimming with tarpons, (sharks), boat jumping at Willie T’s, tubing, snorkeling, JW’s 16th birthday, and Stuart falling in were just a few.) Lots of laughs! The Happy Hour treats were a surprise every day. We are from New Orleans and we have delicious food but the chef exceeded all expectations. I have lots of new recipes to take home. Cheers to the crew for being wonderful hosts for a trip of a lifetime! We will be back!
Thank you so much for an amazing week. The whole experience was geat and we had so much fun. Colby appreciates that you kept the boat well stocked with whiskey (HaHa). If our parents come back we will do our best to tag along. All the best.
For way obvious reasons this was the most amazing trip of my life. But it wouldn’t have been anywhere near the trip it was without the both of you. Your thoughtfulness for Meagan and I getting engaged was evident from the first time we spoke. Captain – your enthusiasm is contagious and your passion for your guests shines through. Chef – you are an artist. Your dedication to your food is amazing. To where it is locally sourced, or grown on your farm. It all comes together to make truly memorable meals. Thank you both for helping me make the love of my life one step closer to being my wife.
I wasn’t sure how last year could be topped. Elysium aside, you two managed to top yourselves! Food and service were impeccable! The chef’s newest recipes are beautifully presented and delicious to devour. The captain’s good humor provides for great days and evenings while the chef makes sure we’re being fed at a standard not to be matched. Elysium is a spectacular boat. First class accommodations and comfort, plenty of water and A/C, and tons of space to relax. Thank you both for a most enjoyable and relaxing week – especially after all of the busyness of the holiday season! You guys are the best!
How can we even thank you enough for the “trip of a lifetime!” Everything about our catamaran journey was perfect! Such a gorgeous catamaran. The king size beds were too comfortable. The salon was beautiful – we loved eating outside. There were so many unique places on vessel to relax and read. However the most important aspect was our friendly and skilled captain and our kind and talented chef! You were both so wonderful, always willing to help in any way possible. The captain went above and beyond duty with our grandsons and us. We loved the snorkeling tubing, wake boarding, kayaking, and paddle boards! The chef is the most talented and skilled chef ever! We can not believe she made everything from scratch, and also dairy free to accommodate some special needs. Her presentation and napkins were truly outstanding. We loved every single meal, all the recipes, food selections, salads, and desserts, especially the salad dressing and desserts. Thank you for sharing some of your fabulous recipes. I would love your cookbook if you decide to do one. The various islands, sightseeing, bars, and beaches were spectacular! Loved the Soggy Dollar, Anegada, and the Baths! The scenery everywhere was so spectacular and gorgeous! In conclusion, we can not thank you enough for everything. You made our catamaran trip so perfect and special! Many, many, many thanks
Thank you for guiding us on an awesome trip. Each day had it’s own adventure and memory. The snorkeling was really fun, the food was amazing she really, really knows what she’s doing and did a great job!!! Would love to come back again and again. Thanks so much!!!
The crew are a perfect complement. The captain is an exacting and energetic captain who knows and loves this boat and sailing. He surveys every detail like a hawk, and like a hawk knows his territory and where it’s special secrets lie. The chef is a person of magic smiles, five star cuisine delivered with care, and sinful cocktails as though they were innocence itself! Together they are hosts extraordinaire and have made our holiday unforgettable. Many thanks and affection.
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.