Elysium – Catamaran
Stability and Luxury
- 62 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 7
- 3 King en-suite cabins & 1 single bunk
- Scuba Diving onboard
ELYSIUM is a 62 foot Privilege catamaran with room for 7 guests. This fabulous yacht offers a multitude of lounging areas topside, aft deck and on the foredeck which has an optional shade awning when needed. The master stateroom offers a king size berth with private head and stall shower.
There are two VIP cabins with king berths, private ensuite heads and separate stall showers as well as a forward cabin with a twin berth, private ensuite head and wet shower. The twin cabin is accessible from the deck via a private entry and is perfect for a teen or single adult.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$25,000||$25,750||$26,500||$27,250||$28,000||$28,500|
Christmas week: $34,500
New Year week: $34,500
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN MATTHEW & CHEF/MATE TARA
ELYSIUM’s crew welcome guests on board with open arms. Captain Matthew is from England. He is an RYA/MCA Yacht-master with many years’ experience sailing with waters of the BVI, Italy, England and Australia and enjoys having guests on the boat. He has a passion for exploring new places on the water and on deck. Chef/First Mate Tara is a highly trained chef who delights in serving amazing cuisine. Tara spent 2 years as one of London’s top catering colleges and worked in the top restaurants and hotels for 10 years in England. Her two passions in life are food and the ocean. She loves creating new menus and catering to the guests love for food. She also is experienced in food intolerances or allergies. Matt and Tara love being in and on the water. They enjoy surfing and are fascinated by the local fish and their habitats, sharing their knowledge with guests. Tara is also a diving instructor.
This experienced team will ensure an EPIC sailing vacation for ELYSIUM’s guests.
- All Breakfasts are served with juices, tea and coffee, yogurts, cereals, freshly cut fruits, freshly baked Muffins, toast & bagels and a selection of jams.
- Eggs Benedict made with prosciutto or Smoked salmon.
- Smoked Salmon platter with cheeses, capers and red onions
- Baby blueberry pancakes with Canadian maple syrup, bacon and sausages
- Traditional English breakfast
- French toast made with cinnamon bread
- Goats cheese and roasted pepper filo baskets
- Insalata Caprese
- Caesar salad with shrimp and scallop skewers
- Crab and avocado tower
- Trio of seafood ( lobster samosa, crab and salmon roulade, shrimp salad)
- Sliders turkey, salmon with wasabi aioli, Portobello mushroom with a pesto aioli served on homemade slider buns.
- Antipasto platters
- Lamb koftas with hummus, Greek salad & pitta bread
- Shrimp, artichoke, feta and olive salad
- Pan seared black pudding scallops and salami
- BBQ Ribs served with potato salad and grilled corn on the cob
- Bruschetta served on homemade bread
- Baked Brie with rosemary focaccia
- Shrimp cocktail
- Shrimp wontons with sweet chili sauce
- Crab baskets
- Lobster samosas
- Hummus pita
- Artichoke dip
- Stuffed mushrooms
- Tomato and goats cheese squares
- Filo parcels stuffed with feta, spinach, chickpeas, paprika and nutmeg
- Beetroot and goats cheese crostini
- Caprese crustiness
- Tuna Tartar wrapped in Gem leaves
- Cheese scones served with a vintage cheddar and a port cranberry and pecan chutneys
- Canadian Duck Breast cooked in a citrus marinade finished in the oven with a honey and fresh figs
- Mahi wrapped in Prosciutto served with lemon basil couscous and a saffron sauce
- Rack of Lamb served over oven roasted Mediterranean veg and rosemary new potatoes
- Pan seared sea bass with a corn zebu one zest ice lemon and herb couscous
- Beef Wellington with Asparagus wrapped in prosciutto, sautéed potatoes and a red wine jus
- Oven roasted salmon nicoise
- Local BVI Pork served over garlic mash with a coarse grain mustard and wild mushroom sauce
- Beer braised shrimp with tortellini
- Moroccan Chicken
- Scallop and shrimp Thai green curry
- Strawberry Mille-Feuille
- Baileys Crème Brûlée
- Profiteroles with a rich chocolate fountain
- Classic Eaton Mess
- Rich Chocolate Truffle cake with Raspberry coulis
- Summer Pudding
- Chilled Strawberry soufflé
“I find it really hard to narrow down one 7 day menu, as every guest has different presences and dietary needs, and I have to admit I also like to play with new ingredients and new menu ideas, so here is a small selection from my current menus. I also make my own breads most days as well as Brownies, Cookies, Apple Turnovers and other snack-able treats to nibble on.”
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat screen TV with directTV and Apple TV
- Full surround sound system with Sonos
- DVD players
- iPod docking station
- Cockpit and flydeck speakers
- CDs, videos, DVDs
- Books and games
- Cockpit ice maker
- 15’ rigid inflatable boat w/70 hp engine
- Water skis for adults
- Knee board, wake board, inner tube, tandem skis
- Snorkeling gear
- Floating sun mattresses
- 2 x Stand Up Paddleboards
- 1-2 person kayak
- 8 person floating “sofa”
Model: Privilege Catamaran
Engines: 2 x 180 hp
Scuba Diving Onboard
- Gear included
- 5 dives incl. per week for certified divers
Submit your review
What would the trip have been without you? Most surely, our marriage would have ended and someone would have gone missing. The boat would have likely capsized, and the tarpons would be enjoying our provisions now. Thank you for making this the trip of a lifetime. It’s a special kind of luxury to feel safe while adventurous, to have every need anticipated before uttered by us, and to feel the warm, gracious, joyful care of an experienced crew. We have appreciated every detail of this charter, particularly The chef’s food and the generous spirit of you both.
Thank you! A. Buckner
Thank you SO much for making our first trip to the BVI one we will never forget. You made the trip happen even when it almost didn’t. The children experienced things they will never forget. We came to relax and disconnect. We were totally relaxed and made memories that will last a lifetime (swimming with tarpons, (sharks), boat jumping at Willie T’s, tubing, snorkeling, JW’s 16th birthday, and Stuart falling in were just a few.) Lots of laughs! The Happy Hour treats were a surprise every day. We are from New Orleans and we have delicious food but the chef exceeded all expectations. I have lots of new recipes to take home. Cheers to the crew for being wonderful hosts for a trip of a lifetime! We will be back!
Thank you so much for an amazing week. The whole experience was geat and we had so much fun. Colby appreciates that you kept the boat well stocked with whiskey (HaHa). If our parents come back we will do our best to tag along. All the best.
For way obvious reasons this was the most amazing trip of my life. But it wouldn’t have been anywhere near the trip it was without the both of you. Your thoughtfulness for Meagan and I getting engaged was evident from the first time we spoke. Captain – your enthusiasm is contagious and your passion for your guests shines through. Chef – you are an artist. Your dedication to your food is amazing. To where it is locally sourced, or grown on your farm. It all comes together to make truly memorable meals. Thank you both for helping me make the love of my life one step closer to being my wife.
I wasn’t sure how last year could be topped. Elysium aside, you two managed to top yourselves! Food and service were impeccable! The chef’s newest recipes are beautifully presented and delicious to devour. The captain’s good humor provides for great days and evenings while the chef makes sure we’re being fed at a standard not to be matched. Elysium is a spectacular boat. First class accommodations and comfort, plenty of water and A/C, and tons of space to relax. Thank you both for a most enjoyable and relaxing week – especially after all of the busyness of the holiday season! You guys are the best!
How can we even thank you enough for the “trip of a lifetime!” Everything about our catamaran journey was perfect! Such a gorgeous catamaran. The king size beds were too comfortable. The salon was beautiful – we loved eating outside. There were so many unique places on vessel to relax and read. However the most important aspect was our friendly and skilled captain and our kind and talented chef! You were both so wonderful, always willing to help in any way possible. The captain went above and beyond duty with our grandsons and us. We loved the snorkeling tubing, wake boarding, kayaking, and paddle boards! The chef is the most talented and skilled chef ever! We can not believe she made everything from scratch, and also dairy free to accommodate some special needs. Her presentation and napkins were truly outstanding. We loved every single meal, all the recipes, food selections, salads, and desserts, especially the salad dressing and desserts. Thank you for sharing some of your fabulous recipes. I would love your cookbook if you decide to do one. The various islands, sightseeing, bars, and beaches were spectacular! Loved the Soggy Dollar, Anegada, and the Baths! The scenery everywhere was so spectacular and gorgeous! In conclusion, we can not thank you enough for everything. You made our catamaran trip so perfect and special! Many, many, many thanks
Thank you for guiding us on an awesome trip. Each day had it’s own adventure and memory. The snorkeling was really fun, the food was amazing she really, really knows what she’s doing and did a great job!!! Would love to come back again and again. Thanks so much!!!
The crew are a perfect complement. The captain is an exacting and energetic captain who knows and loves this boat and sailing. He surveys every detail like a hawk, and like a hawk knows his territory and where it’s special secrets lie. The chef is a person of magic smiles, five star cuisine delivered with care, and sinful cocktails as though they were innocence itself! Together they are hosts extraordinaire and have made our holiday unforgettable. Many thanks and affection.
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.