Elysium – Catamaran
Stability and Luxury
- 62 foot Privilage sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 7 guests
- 3 king cabins and 1 single bunk
- SCUBA diving available
Elysium is a 62 foot Privilege catamaran with room for 7 guests. This fabulous yacht offers a multitude of lounging areas topside, aft deck and on the foredeck which has an optional shade awning when needed. The master stateroom offers a king size berth with private head and stall shower. There are two VIP cabins with king berths, private ensuite heads and separate stall showers as well as a forward cabin with a twin berth, private ensuite head and wet shower. The twin cabin is accessible from the deck via a private entry and is perfect for a teen or single adult.
Price ranges from $25,000-$34,500 per week
Great Food & Fun!
Impeccable Food & Service!
She Said Yes!
An Amazing Week!
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat screen TV with directTV and Apple TV
- Full surround sound system with Sonos
- DVD players
- iPod docking station
- Cockpit and flydeck speakers
- CDs, videos, DVDs
- Books and games
- Cockpit ice maker
- 15’ rigid inflatable boat w/70 hp engine
- Water skis for adults
- Knee board, wake board, inner tube, tandem skis
- Snorkeling gear
- Floating sun mattresses
- 2 x Stand Up Paddleboards
- 1-2 person kayak
- 8 person floating “sofa”
Model: Privilege Catamaran
Engines: 2 x 180 hp
CAPTAIN MIKE AND MATE/CHEF STEF
Your crew onboard ELYSIUM is a charming German couple whose welcoming and professional attitude will make you feel at ease whether you are a novice to chartering or know boats inside out. Mike and Stef have been sailing together for the past 17 years in the Mediterranean, the North Atlantic, the Indian Ocean, and the Caribbean, where they fell in love with the BVI. With more than 300 charters since they first started they are eager to share their knowledge, experience and great stories with you.
Sailing has always been part of their individual lives and before meeting Stef Mike has worked as a sailing instructor and delivery captain on the Baltic and North Atlantic. Stef loved to sail on the university’s wooden ship up the Scandinavian coastline before she and Mike left their “normal” lives to pursue their passion for sailing and the sea.
Mike holds an RYA/MCA Yachtmaster Ocean as well as the highest German Marine License and is a PADI dive master, and with his over 35 years of experience and countless sea miles you will be in safe hands. He’s a great host and fun to be around, always waiting to mix your favorite cocktail (or try some of his creations?), and ready to go tubing with your kids, friends or yourself!
Stef is an excellent chef who creates flavorful and colorful dishes that are based on the rich tradition of Fine European Foods. While she specializes in Mediterranean cuisine, and some Asian, she will always remember her roots in her grandma’s kitchen when it comes to baking fresh breads, cakes and pastries! Stef has attended culinary workshops around the world, i.g. at the Cordon Bleu in Paris. She holds a captain’s license as well and always enjoys a good sail when she is not cooking up a storm in the galley. Vegetarians and vegans are very welcome with Chef Stef!
When not on the water Mike and Stef are busy with their old farmhouse in Brittany, France that one day will become a B&B.
These two make a exceptional team that tailors the most unforgettable and memorable sailing vacation to their guests preferences.
Mike & Stef are fluent in German and English; Stef is also fluent in French.
- Cheese and ham Croissant Bake
- Homemade Waffles with Organic Maple Syrup
- Breakfast Sausages browned to Perfection and Scrambled Eggs
- Crispy Bacon and Eggs to order
- Dutch Apple Pancakes
- Stef’s Fluffy Cheese Omlettes
- Homemade Almond Madeleines
- Quiche Lorraine, Mixed Greens with Orange Vinaigrette
- Stef’s Famous Chicken Tortillas with Spicy Tomato & Cucumber Salsa
- Caesar Salad Topped with Tiger Shrimp or Chicken Strips
- Gnocchi with Homemade Pesto & Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Thai Red Curry Chicken
- Homemade Pizzas
- Dates in Bacon
- Spicy Chicken Wings with Yoghurt Dip
- Feta Cheese & Black Olives on Grilled Pita Bread
- Prosciutto Appetizer Cups with Spinach & Parmesan Filling
- Smoked Salmon Pinwheels
- Verrines (little shot glasses) with Ahi Tuna and Tomato Carpaccio
- Mahi Napoleon with Rasta Rice and Tomato Basil Vinaigrette
- Beef Tenderloin in Green Peppercorn Cognac Sauce, Rosemary Potatoes
- Herbed Chicken on Basmati Rice & Almond Topped Broccoli
- Duck Breast in Orange Cointreau Sauce, Mashed Potatoes and Baby Carrots
- Frenched Rack of Lamb, Couscous & Green Beans
- Caribbean Surf & Turf, Saffron Rice & Spiced Pineapple
- Crème Brûlée
- Mousse au Chocolat
- Key Lime Pie
- Black Forest Trifle
- Crêpes Drambuie Flambée
- Apple Paradise Cake
Price range from $25,000-$34,500 per week
Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef
All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolate and more
Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
Broadband Wireless Internet Access
Cruising taxes and permits, BVI license and port fees
SCUBA diving please inquire
Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
Premium Beverages not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
BVI individual fishing licenses
Crew gratuity – 15-20% of the charter cost
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.