Endless Options – Catamaran
So many choices
- 48 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 6*
- 3 Queen ensuite cabins
- Island sailing
ENDLESS OPTIONS is a 48 foot Leopard by Robertson & Caine.
The interior features four private staterooms** with en suite heads and showers, a fully fitted modern galley and a full size navigation station in the salon. There is a pullman bunk* in the forepeak ideal for a teenager. The signature walk-through access to the roomy cockpit and aft bathing platform, connecting the two transoms, completes this sailing yacht with elegant island style decor throughout.
With a shallow draft, ENDLESS OPTIONS gets you near the great barrier reefs along your island hopping experience in Belize. Your crew takes care of everything, including great cuisine and water-sport activities and fishing.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
** Crew is allocated one cabin
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$13,230||$14,280||$15,330||$16,380||$17,430||$18,480|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$13,230||$14,280||$15,330||$16,380||$17,430||$18,480|
New Year week: $19,170
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine(1 bottle p/p/d), and local rum
- Water Sport activities
- Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
- Complimentary pick up at the airport or hotel on arrival day.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Liquor & Wine (avail. at the duty-free shop)
- 10% Belize taxes and/or Guatemala Entry/Exit Fees
- Crew gratuity
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN DAVE & MATE/CHEF ELLEN
Note that crew schedules are subject to change and we will confirm 30 days prior to arrival.
Captain Dave Underill
The ocean is Captain Dave’s playground and life, having been fortunate to begin sailing Hobie cats as a child and moving on to own monohull yachts and then Lagoon catamarans, which were his homes and livelihoods in the charter world. Dave is an outgoing people person, having worked in the very ‘face to face’ profession of Optometry before moving on to captaining charters in amazing destinations including the British Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, the Turks and Caicos, Mexico, Guatemala and now Belize.
In addition to sailing the Azul Belize waters, Dave has some interesting and fun accolades under his belt, including being the co-author of “The Captain’s Guide to Hurricane Holes of the Caribbean and Bahamas”, completing the Hawaiian Ironman and being named top beach guard lifeguard in Florida. With Captain Dave, you can always be assured of safety, experience, adventure and fun!”
First Mate Ellen Nicholas
Ellen is an island resident of Caye Caulker and a warm and gracious host, chef and first mate. Ellen has been in the hospitality industry for many years and brings her passion for gourmet food and elegant service to Belize Sailing Vacations. Ellen is also a health and yoga enthusiast, so if you are looking for ways to work off the delicious cuisine she can certainly assist!
Belize Sailing Vacations has a fantastic reputation for creative culinary fare, quality of ingredients and flexibility in accommodating dietary requirements and special guest requests. Using locally sourced produce – fresh fish, locally reared meats and fruits and veggies from the farms in Cayo – highlights of our acclaimed menu include the following…
- Breakfast is served with fresh fruit, breads, island jams and a selection of beverages including local artisan coffee
- Selection of tropical fruits with local granola, yoghurt & fresh baked breads
- Fluffy banana rum pancakes & bacon
- Mayan chaya eggs served with freshly baked breads
- Cinnamon French toast, local sausage
- Smoked ham, tomato & herb mini quiches
- Tropical shrimp & pineapple salad, ginger citrus dressing, fresh baked breads
- BBQ reef burger – guest rated 5 stars
- Shrimp, cucumber, mint & ginger rice paper salad wraps with sweet habanero dipping sauce
- Fragrant chopped chicken & broccoli salad, peanut ponzu sauce
- Belizean chorizo and rum black bean soup
- Crispy chicken tostadas, pico de gallo
- Fish tacos served with purple slaw, cilantro pineapple crema
- Brie, mango chutney and fresh pear croustades
- Caribbean lobster or conch ceviche, local tortilla chips
- Assorted Cheeses and fruits served with crackers and chutneys
- Home made lime cilantro hummus with toasted flat bread
- Garlic shrimp & herb dip
- Chicken satay sticks, peanut dipping sauce
- Cocktails include the signature ‘painkiller’ coconut pineapple rum punch with fresh grated nutmeg
- BBQ Caribbean lobster with fried plantains and pineapple cilantro salsa
- Catch of the day – chef’s whimsical creation with the days catch
- Island shrimp linguine, tomato, herb balsamic salad
- Belizean rum marinated BBQ pork tenderloin, ginger sweet potato mash, mango balsamic reduction
- Thai ginger coconut seafood curry
- Brazilian shrimp ‘moqueca’, saffron rice
- All dinners are served with selected wines
- Key lime ginger crunch
- Coconut chocolate brownies, hot berry compote
- Chocolate rum ‘salami’, chocolate drizzle – Dragonfruit cheesecake
- Mini tiramisu
Please note this is a sample menu and subject to change, based on availability of the best produce. Lobster season runs from June 15th to February 15th
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Water-maker and generator
- WiFi Internet Access
- iDevice docking station
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit ice maker
- Sailing Instructions available
- 11’ rigid inflatable boat w/15 hp engine
- Variety of fishing rods and tackle
- Deep sea fishing
- Snorkeling Equipment
- 2 person kayak
- Stand Up Paddle-board
- Beach Equipment
Model: Robertson & Caine
Engines: 2 Diesel
Submit your review
We spent a week aboard. The captain is extremely professional and knows the keys like his backyard. He showed us many remote spots that we would not have been able to visit any other way. We anchored in the most spectacular settings far away from anyone else. We spent hours snorkeling and kayaking, and swimming before breakfast. The chef cooked us incredible delicacies with fresh ingredients and surprised us with different meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. She also surprised us with great cocktails after activities and even cooked a birthday cake for our friend. The creative and artistic way she presented the food made us feel like being spoiled in a 5 star hotel. We were two couples and we each had our own cabin with private bathroom. There was plenty of room for the 4 of us plus 2 crew and the chef kept the boat spotless throughout the entire trip. They are amazing hosts and we cannot recommend them highly enough
Our hosts exceeded our expectations day by day. We dined like royals, explored like Columbus, swam like mermaids. The ship felt like a 5 star accommodation with views like in paradise. All in all, a vacation of a lifetime. Thank you so much for everything.
Epic Yacht Charters provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.