Eternity – Motor Yacht
Explore Bahamas in style!
- 52 foot Horizon motor yacht
- Accommodations for 4
- 2 queen cabins
- Year round in the Bahamas
ETERNITY… Always and Forever, just the kind of escape one desires in this exquisite 60ft luxury charter yacht. Spacious and fast, Eternity gets you from one beautiful Bahamas island to the next fast. Enjoy the sky-lounge on the flybridge at anchor or while underway.
Offering guests a master queen berth guest suite and a VIP queen guest suite (all with en-suite bathrooms), Eternity accommodates two couples in bespoke comfort. Her professional captain and chef/mate ensure that all the comforts one can desire are there at the mere beckon and make your vacation an EPIC experience!
Price is $16,500 per week
*Plus all expenses and Bahamas tax
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat screen TV
- Apple TV
- Full surround sound system
- iPod/Device hookup
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit ice maker
Engines: 2 x Diesel
- 14′ rigid inflatable boat w/70 hp engine
- Water skis for adults
- Wakeboard & Tube
- Snorkel gear
- Fishing gear
- Floating mats
- Underwater camera
CAPTAIN MATT & CHEF/FIRST MATE HILLARY WILSON
Matt was born in the quaint sailing town of Annapolis, Maryland. He grew up spending most of his time outside and in or around the water, which fueled his interest for biology and nature. His adventurous personality took him to Australia where he completed his Bachelors Degree in Marine and Freshwater Sciences at Deakin University. While studying he became an avid diver, surfer, and spearfisherman, which would eventually draw him to the warm waters of the Caribbean.
After completing his Dive Instructor course, Matt moved to the British Virgin Islands. He worked throughout the Caribbean islands as a Captain and teaching diving while gaining experience on the water. This prepped him with the knowledge to start working as an engineer on boats in and around St. Maarten and eventually as Captain on a 62’ sailing catamaran. His marine engineering and Captaining eventually led him to meet the Horizon powercats crew. We knew he was the perfect fit for our charterers. Captain Matt is always excited to bring together his experience and ideas to make sure your trip is unforgettable anytime of the year.
Hillary grew up in Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri. With the lake in her backyard, she happily spent summers on the water. When the cold winters came, she visited her grandparents on their yacht in the Bahamas and developed a love for the ocean and travel. She studied Photography and Environmental Studies earning her Bachelor’s degree at the University of Missouri.
Hillary’s love for the sea led her to the Caribbean where she met her husband, Captain Matt, while obtaining her PADI Divemaster certification. Matt and Hillary have travelled around the world working together as a team in many different countries. Gaining experience in the hospitality and diving industry has made caring for people second nature. Matt and Hillary went on to run a 62’ sailing catamaran for 4 years throughout the Caribbean giving them extensive knowledge in the charter industry and on the water. Their laid-back demeanor creates a fun and relaxing environment for your next vacation.
- Each morning you will be served your choice of coffee, tea, juice, fresh fruit, fresh baked bread, preserves, and cereals
- Apple ricotta pancakes with bacon butter and maple syrup
- Fancy toast topped with avocado, citrus, and microgreens or smoked salmon and cream cheese
- Smoothie bowl with chia seed pudding, granola, and fresh fruit
- Eggs Benedict with hollandaise sauce
- Spinach and goats cheese frittata with potatoes and fresh herbs
- Huevos rancheros with spicy tomato sauce on a crispy tortilla
- Dutch baby with fresh fruit and maple syrup
- Taco fiesta with tuna or beef, guacamole, salsa, pickled vegetables, and homemade tortillas
- Grilled steak and chicken kebabs with Moroccan couscous pilaf
- Cheeseburger in Paradise with homemade French fries
- Jerk Mahi Mahi and pineapple salad with ginger and chile vinaigrette
- Summer Buddha bowl with feta, chickpeas, vegetables, and a cilantro tahini sauce
- Slow cooked Hawaiian chicken sliders with grilled pineapple and coleslaw
- Homemade pizza with choice of toppings and a fresh strawberry, cucumber, and tomato salad
- Grilled local lobster with garlic butter, asparagus, and peas & rice
- Salmon with roasted root vegetable and sage pesto
- Steak with horseradish mashed potatoes and crunchy broccoli
- Coconut crusted grouper with mango salsa and cilantro rice
- Summer carbonara with corn, tomatoes, burrata, and fresh basil
- Cajun shrimp and rice with andouille sausage and beer bread
- Fig and cider pork tenderloin with lemony fried Brussel sprouts
- Vanilla panna cotta with strawberries, balsamic reduction, and fresh mint
- Blueberry and lemon cheesecake with candied lemon slices
- Molten chocolate cake with whipped vanilla mascarpone and pomegranate seeds
- Strawberry hibiscus tart with toasted meringue
- Lemon custard cake with raspberry sorbet
- Peach and blueberry cobbler with homemade vanilla bean ice cream
- Margarita key lime pie with gingersnap crust
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax|
|Winter 2018 to 2019||$16,500||$16,500||$16,500|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$16,500||$16,500||$16,500|
Price is $16,500 per week
* Plus all expenses and Bahamas tax
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef.
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert.
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolate and more.
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar.
- Onboard Water Sports
- Basic broadband Wireless Internet Access.
- Air Conditioning.
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI license and port fees.
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy.
- This boat also offers “rate plus running cost” inquire
- Pricing may be different in area outside BVI
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages & excess alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- SCUBA Diving
- Crew gratuity – 15-20% of the charter cost scaled up or down for level of service
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.