Eternity – Motor Yacht
Explore Bahamas in style!
- 52 foot Horizon motor yacht
- Accommodations for 4
- 2 queen cabins
- Year round in the Bahamas
ETERNITY… Always and Forever, just the kind of escape one desires in this exquisite 60ft luxury charter yacht. Spacious and fast, Eternity gets you from one beautiful Bahamas island to the next fast. Enjoy the sky-lounge on the flybridge at anchor or while underway.
Offering guests a master queen berth guest suite and a VIP queen guest suite (all with en-suite bathrooms), Eternity accommodates two couples in bespoke comfort. Her professional captain and chef/mate ensure that all the comforts one can desire are there at the mere beckon and make your vacation an EPIC experience!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Submit your review
10 glorious days on Eternity. The crew were the perfect hosts. Special anniversary dinner was appreciated. Excellent tour. We felt very safe without our captain and plus he makes excellent cocktails and sets an awesome table for dinner. Every meal was so tasty and presented so well. Thanks for everything!!
We didn't come to the BVI to knit.....and we were not disappointed in any way. We had a magical time. We could not be more pleased with the holiday as it was one of the best vacations ever and surpassed our lofty expectations. Both crew are delightful traveling companions and incredibly gifted hosts. From the moment we set foot on the boat to the time that we unfortunately had to depart, we were treated as kings and queens of the Caribbean. I am certain, a harder working and more prepared couple can not be found....on land or sea! The 6 of us continue to be impressed with the amazing time we had and look forward to our next ocean adventure.
We had a wonderful week. We have been pampered beyond our expectations. The three meals each day, and everything else has been fabulous. The presentation of the food was outstanding. We appreciated and admire the work you do for your guests. Having sailed ourselves before, we know what effort it takes to make everything work.
What an amazing week. We had the time of our lives. Trip far exceeded our expectations. Saw some amazing scenery - the islands are fantastic - the food was out of this world - This crew is the best!! The variety of foods completely left us amazed at your culinary skills. We had the best time and thoroughly enjoyed all the water activities - We look forward to the possibility of sailing with you in the future. Love you guys and happy sailing to you.
My family could not imagine a better crew. After spending a week with them aboard Eternity we found them both to have mastered all aspects of piloting, cooking, tour guiding, and snorkelling. They both have an even temperament and connect with both children and adults equally as well. Their meal preparation for breakfast, lunch, hors d'oeuvres, dinner, and desserts was amazing in terms of originality, taste and presentation and every meal was so much better than what we experienced with even the finest restaurants on shore. They are both experts in leading underwater adventures and were able to find and show interesting marine life that we would have missed on our own. They worked so hard all day long to provide us with the best possible experience. We will definitely request them again on our next visit.
Great food, great fun, phenomenal service and fun sailing. Second time on Eternity and each trip is better than the last! As always, the crew are simply amazing. Not sure the owner of that boat has any idea what kind of “gems” he has on his hands, but he probably should. They are awesome. So accommodating, great with the kids, always up for anything with a smile and a wonderful attitude. So very sad to leave. We will be back!
Thank you for such a wonderful sailing trip. Everything was wonderful!! Enjoyed Eternity! We had a wonderful crew and the food was outstanding! Thank you all for a great experience!
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat screen TV
- Apple TV
- Full surround sound system
- iPod/Device hookup
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit ice maker
Engines: 2 x Diesel
- 14′ rigid inflatable boat w/70 hp engine
- Water skis for adults
- Wakeboard & Tube
- Snorkel gear
- Fishing gear
- Floating mats
- Underwater camera
CAPTAIN SHANE & CHEF/ MATE ANNE
Since 2013, Shane and Anne have renamed the Caribbean, their home, and have been chartering exclusively to provide the most luxurious and exquisite sailing vacations. They have traveled the world together as a young married couple, always seeking the next best adventure. They wish to take all that they have learnt from their travels and offer their guests an incomparable yachting experience to always remember.
Captain Shane, born in Cape Town, South Africa, has always surrounded himself by ocean activities such as diving, surfing and of course his number 1 passion, sailing. He began sailing at the age 12 and ever since he completed his Yacht Master license at age 19, he has been on the search for the most prestige sailing destinations. His racing experience allows his guests to feel the true meaning of sailing while sitting back and sipping on one of his freshly created cocktails. Shane, once a hotel Bar Manager, studied Mixology and truly enjoys to share his passion in cocktail making. Entertainment is key to Shane’s life as he loves to create a fun and friendly environment for all of his guests.
Chef Anne grew up in Cape Town too, however she was born in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
At the age of 5, she moved to South Africa where later on she landed up meeting the love of her life, Shane.
Before deciding to sail the world together, Anne worked in hospitality for the Hilton in Cape Town. During this time she learnt that she preferred to be in the kitchen, so she began her career in cooking. Originally a self taught cook, she has since completed an advanced culinary course including the prestigious Super Yacht Culinary Academy as she aspires to be the best chef she can be. Even though Anne is a vegetarian, her cooking capabilities are limitless. She enjoys a challenge and always tends very well to her guests dietary preferences. Her hobbies include Figure Skating, Hobie Cat sailing and Hiking. Her passion for animals and wild life is inspiring. She doesn’t hesitate to educate her fellow guests on the types of marine and land life you may find during your vacation.
Together, Shane & Anne make a fun and dynamic team who are always eager to please. They make their duties look effortless to allow their guests to enjoy themselves at the most tranquil Epic state possible!
- Breakfast is served each day with Granola/Cereals, Yoghurt, Fresh fruit and Juice, Tea & Coffee
- Classic Eggs Florentine with bacon, sautéed baby spinach and silky smooth Hollandaise sauce
- Blueberry/Chocolate chip pancakes with white chocolate or berry coulis, served with bacon & sausage
- Breakfast Burrito with all the works! Scrambled egg filled burrito with black beans, sautéed peppers, cheese and bacon or sausage. Accompanied by salsa, pickled jalapeños, guacamole and sour cream
- Drunken French toast with rum flambéed banana and pineapple, served with warm maple syrup, bacon or sausage
- Salmon Gravlax Breakfast Bagel with cream cheese, arugula, capers, thinly sliced red onion. Substitute prosciutto for non salmon eaters. Eggs optional
- Breakfast Buffet including eggs, famous grilled tomatoes, home fries, balsamic mushrooms, cold meats, bacon, breads, pastries and the whole nine yards
- Frittata with lobster, bacon, potato, spinach and feta topped with a crispy cheese and served with a delicious herb salad
- East meets West Salad- a NY Beef and Mango Salad with red cabbage slaw and cilantro and lime dressing
- Mediterranean Chicken Pasta salad with roasted baby tomatoes, Greek feta cheese and cucumber, olives and mint
- Classic and elegant Tuna Nicoise Salad, with boiled eggs, crisp haricots verts, baby potatoes, and juicy cherry tomatoesTacos, Tacos, Tacos! A taco buffet with Beef & Reef assortment, all the toppings necessary and more!Beef Burger with Brie, Bacon, Caramelized Onions, Arugula served with rosemary potato wedges and side salad
- Caribbean grilled Mahi-Mahi filet with a corn and cherry tomato salsa served with homemade tortilla chips and a Mojito Sauce
- Burrata, marinated tomato and Prosciutto Arugula Salad with candied walnuts and a homemade pesto dressing served with homemade focaccia
- Baked Artichoke and Spinach dip with warm Pita bread
- Bacon wrapped Shrimp stuffed with chives and goats cheese
- Caprese sticks with homemade pesto
- Nachos with guacamole, sour cream and salsa
- Cheese and Charcuterie board with home-brined olives and breads
- Crab Dip, Hummus with crudités
- Feta stuffed Thyme and Garlic Portabello mushrooms served on a bed of baby spinach with crostini
- Refreshing Tomato and Watermelon Gazpacho soup with tortilla crisps
- Seared Scallops with a bacon, mint and pea puree
- Pickled beetroot and pecan coated goats cheese salad with a honey vinaigrette
- Chicken Satay skewers with Thai peanut curry sauce and carrot cabbage salad
- Trio of Bruschetta- Tasty Tomato Basil, Thyme Balsamic Mushroom, Ricotta Basil and Honey drizzle
- Deconstructed Eggplant Parmigiana stack with Balsamic reduction
- Filet Mignon on a bed of Garlic mashed potatoes served with Asparagus bundles wrapped in Prosciutto and topped with a silky red wine reduction
- Spanish style seafood Linguini, with mussels, shrimp and chorizo sausage
- Grilled Blackened Pork Tenderloin with a spiced butternut puree, roasted baby potatoes and charred broccolini
- Macadamia encrusted Red Snapper with Lemon Garlic Green Beans and Sweet potato Fondant finished creamy white wine mango sauce
- Local Lobster, Grilled and served with a wild mushroom lemon and truffle risotto
- Fragrant Thai Green Chicken curry with spring vegetables and coconut rice
- Herbed Salmon filet on a bed of sautéed spinach and goats cheese polenta with roasted baby tomatoes
- Deconstructed lemon and blueberry cheesecake
- Homemade Italian Tiramisu
- Cointreau Crème Brulé
- South African Dom Pedro
- Orange zest dark chocolate pudding
- Vanilla bean Panna-Cotta served with a Passion fruit coulis
- Caribbean Key Lime Pie
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax|
|Winter 2018 to 2019||$16,500||$16,500||$16,500|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$16,500||$16,500||$16,500|
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.