Eternity – Power Catamaran
Explore Bahamas in style
- 52 ft Horizon motor yacht
- Accommodates 4
- 2 Queen en-suite cabins
- Year round in the Bahamas
ETERNITY… Always and Forever, just the kind of escape one desires in this exquisite 52ft luxury charter yacht. Spacious and fast, Eternity gets you from one beautiful Bahamas island to the next fast. Enjoy the sky-lounge on the flybridge at anchor or while underway.
Offering guests a master queen berth guest suite and a VIP queen guest suite (all with en-suite bathrooms), Eternity accommodates two couples in bespoke comfort. ETERNITY is ideal for a romantic getaway. Her professional captain and chef/mate ensure that all the comforts one can desire are there at the mere beckon and make your vacation an EPIC experience!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$16,500||$16,500||$16,500|
Christmas week: $18,150+ expenses
New Year week: $18,975+ expenses
*All running costs (APA) w/ average of 35% + 4% Bahama tax is added.
Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks.
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Bahama Tax + *All running costs (APA 35%) includes: All meals, snacks, beverages, air-conditioning, water-sport activities, mooring fees, park permits and fuel for the yacht, generators and tender.
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN PAUL & CHEF/MATE APRIL
Paul grew up on the coast of Cornwall in the UK where he learnt to sail dinghies when he was only 12 years old. He achieved his Commercial Yacht Master and Cruise Instructor in Gibraltar, which opened the door to this amazing lifestyle. He has sailed extensively in the UK, the Atlantic
& the Mediterranean. In more recent years, has been fulfilling his dream of operating luxury Catamarans in the Caribbean & Bahamas. Paul got hooked on diving in 1995 and became a Dive Instructor in 2012. He enjoys underwater photography, and would love to dive beneath the ice in the Antarctic.
Growing up around the Rocky Mountains in Canada, as a youth April wanted to explore the world, and soon traveled from coastline to coastline. She lived in New Zealand for 7 years where she fell in love with the adventure of sailing. It began with her employment as a stewardess on a 72ft Swath Ocean Catamaran in 2007, and quickly grew from there. Obtaining her Commercial Yacht Master and becoming a qualified diver opened up a love,
respect and appreciation for life on the water. Combined with a passion for nutritional creativity, April uses innovative techniques to bring you fresh, healthy dishes and sail you into a culinary paradise.
Paul & April feel privileged to be your hosts and thoroughly looking forward to giving you a vacation of a lifetime.
Fair Winds and Following Tides!
- Breakfast is served with a selection of fresh breads, spreads, fruits, yoghurts, cereals, tea, coffee & fruit juices every morning.
- Wild Alaskan Salmon Benedict w/ Homemade Hollandaise
- Huevos Rancheros Tostadas w/ Mini Chorizo & Fresh Guacamole
- Greek Yoghurt Breakfast w/ Fruit, Toasted Almonds & Honey
- Bark Classic Crepes Suzette w/ Grand Marnier & Orange Zest
- Belgian Waffles w/ Bacon, Maple Syrup & Bananas
- Creamy Eggs Florentine w/ Sautéed Dijon Spinach, Crumpets & Bacon
- Tuna & Avocado Sushi w/ Spicy Sriracha Sauce
- StackThai Chili Chicken Satay w/ Spinach & Mandarin Salad
- Salmon Sliders w/ Yoghurt, Cucumber & Dill Dressing
- Seared Yellowfin Tuna Nicoise w/ Soft Boiled Eggs & Baked French Loaf
- Creamy Chicken Pot Pies w/ Garden Greens & Balsamic Glaze
- Asian Citrus Prawns w/ Creamy Red Cabbage Coleslaw
- Seared Scallops on an Edamame Foam
- Grilled Watermelon & Feta Salad w/ a Balsamic Reduction
- Caramelized Brie & Onion Tart w/ Mesclun Greens
- Slow Roasted Tomato Panna Cotta w/ Tapenade Twists
- Prosciutto Asparagus Puff Pastry w/ Garlic Butter
- Chili Lime Shrimp Cups w/ Avocado Salsa
- Pork Tenderloin w/ Orange Brandy Jus w/ Kumara Puree & Broccoli Rabe
- Filet Mignon & Prawn Vermicelli Sarong w/ Red Wine Reduction & Garlic Potatoes
- Edamame Risotto w/ Wild Mushrooms and Mesclun Salad
- Thai Mahi-Mahi Curry w/ Coconut Rice
- Lobster Linguine w/ a White Wine Rose Sauce
- Haddock, Poached Eggs & Crushed Potatoes w/ a Mustard Beurre Blanc Sauce
- Frangelico Chocolate Ganache w/ Berries & Homemade Ferrero Roches
- Vanilla Bean Panna Cotta w/ Berry Coulis & Maple Toffee Crisp
- Mini Blueberry Pies w/ Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Key Lime Pie w/ Cream & Lime Zest
- Pina Colada Cake & Cocktail w/ Rum Floater
- Bananas Foster w/ a Creamy Baby Guinness
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat screen TV
- Apple TV
- Full surround sound system
- iPod/Device hookup
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit ice maker
- 14′ rigid inflatable boat w/70 hp engine
- Water skis for adults
- Wakeboard & Tube
- Snorkel gear
- Fishing gear
- Floating mats
- Underwater camera
Engines: 2 x Diesel
Submit your review
10 glorious days on Eternity. The crew were the perfect hosts. Special anniversary dinner was appreciated. Excellent tour. We felt very safe without our captain and plus he makes excellent cocktails and sets an awesome table for dinner. Every meal was so tasty and presented so well. Thanks for everything!!
We didn't come to the BVI to knit.....and we were not disappointed in any way. We had a magical time. We could not be more pleased with the holiday as it was one of the best vacations ever and surpassed our lofty expectations. Both crew are delightful traveling companions and incredibly gifted hosts. From the moment we set foot on the boat to the time that we unfortunately had to depart, we were treated as kings and queens of the Caribbean. I am certain, a harder working and more prepared couple can not be found....on land or sea! The 6 of us continue to be impressed with the amazing time we had and look forward to our next ocean adventure.
We had a wonderful week. We have been pampered beyond our expectations. The three meals each day, and everything else has been fabulous. The presentation of the food was outstanding. We appreciated and admire the work you do for your guests. Having sailed ourselves before, we know what effort it takes to make everything work.
What an amazing week. We had the time of our lives. Trip far exceeded our expectations. Saw some amazing scenery - the islands are fantastic - the food was out of this world - This crew is the best!! The variety of foods completely left us amazed at your culinary skills. We had the best time and thoroughly enjoyed all the water activities - We look forward to the possibility of sailing with you in the future. Love you guys and happy sailing to you.
My family could not imagine a better crew. After spending a week with them aboard Eternity we found them both to have mastered all aspects of piloting, cooking, tour guiding, and snorkelling. They both have an even temperament and connect with both children and adults equally as well. Their meal preparation for breakfast, lunch, hors d'oeuvres, dinner, and desserts was amazing in terms of originality, taste and presentation and every meal was so much better than what we experienced with even the finest restaurants on shore. They are both experts in leading underwater adventures and were able to find and show interesting marine life that we would have missed on our own. They worked so hard all day long to provide us with the best possible experience. We will definitely request them again on our next visit.
Great food, great fun, phenomenal service and fun sailing. Second time on Eternity and each trip is better than the last! As always, the crew are simply amazing. Not sure the owner of that boat has any idea what kind of “gems” he has on his hands, but he probably should. They are awesome. So accommodating, great with the kids, always up for anything with a smile and a wonderful attitude. So very sad to leave. We will be back!
Thank you for such a wonderful sailing trip. Everything was wonderful!! Enjoyed Eternity! We had a wonderful crew and the food was outstanding! Thank you all for a great experience!
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.