Euphoria – Catamaran
Space & Luxury
- 60 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 6 guests
- 3 queen cabins
- SCUBA diving courses offered onboard
EUPHORIA is a 60 foot Sunreef catamaran built in 2016. With elegance and grace, she offers three queen staterooms accommodating 6 guests in luxury. Each cabin has private en-suite bathrooms with electric flush toilets and separate showers . All guest cabins have individually controlled air conditioning for your comfort. In addition to formal dining in the spacious salon, there is dining Al fresco in the large aft deck cockpit where you can still enjoy the feeling of being outside. The flybridge with a stunning 360 degree view of the surrounding bays and beaches is perfect for a sunset cocktail or just hang out and watch the action while sailing from one beautiful island to the next anchorage.
Your crew, Captain Keith and Chef/First Mate AJ are a perfect match for this stable, fast and comfortable catamaran. Keith is keen to show you some of the secret spots along your week long charter. No trip will be the same as he prides himself with a diverse itinerary. AJ will not disappoint when you sit down for some exquisite meals as she cooks from the heart and believes in a healthy lifestyle. Her food not only tastes great, it is also very visually appealing. She enjoys cooking with fresh local produce.
They look forward to having you aboard EUPHORIA for a Caribbean vacation that you will not soon forget.
$22,000-$34,000 per week
F Is For FANTASTIC
Euphoria & Her Crew Are Hands Down The Best
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free WiFi Internet Access (may vary by location)
- LCD flat screen TV in saloon
- Full surround sound system
- iPod/device hookups
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit ice maker
- 15’ rigid inflatable boat w/60 hp engine
- 3 person towing tube
- Snorkeling gear, Diving offered onboard
- 1 x Stand Up Paddleboard
- 2 man Kayak
- Light fishing gear
- Underwater Camera/Video
- Underwater lights for fish watching
Model: Sunreef Catamaran
CAPTAIN KEITH AND CHEF/MATE AJ
Captain Keith and Chef AJ, not only have a love of sailing, diving, and entertaining but also enjoy sharing these experiences with others. They made a commitment 5 years ago to create a strategy to exit their land based life and find a way to live their life on the water and find an opportunity to enrich others’ lives by sharing this wonderful adventure. They are excited to share with guests the adventure of sailing the beautiful waters of the Virgin Islands, exploring the underwater world, hiking and exploring, as well as unparalleled culinary experiences. Come join us for an adventure of a lifetime we can’t wait to share it with you!!!
CAPTAIN KEITH was bit by the sailing bug as a teenager; he first learned to sail Sunfish and Hobie Cats with friends on Big Stone Lake in South Dakota of all places! He grew up fishing, water skiing and boating on the lakes in SD and MN. Keith is an accomplished freshwater and saltwater angler and certified PADI SCUBA diver.
Later, he joined friends on charter in the BVI and discovered his passion for sailing keel boats and catamarans. In 2002, he put a picture of a 43’ Jeanneau Decks Salon on his refrigerator – 18 months later, he bought “Daddy’s Girl” – a sister ship of the one depicted on his fridge! Shortly after, he delivered “DG” to Antigua and then earned his Captain’s license and began delivering yachts coastwise, as well as to and from the Caribbean and along the seaboard. Keith has had the pleasure of skippering charters in the Chesapeake Bay and the Caribbean. Keith enjoys helping others discover their own “sailor within” and hone their skills.
Keith also has a background in the hospitality industry and loves to entertain. Whether manning the grill or the bar, Keith takes great pride in delivering an exceptional experience to guests. He is an accomplished amateur “Sous Chef” and Mixologist, and oenophile. He finds joy in serving and helping others.
CHEF AJ: Having grown up on the coast of North Carolina, AJ spent her youth on and in the waters of the Atlantic coastal area. She began her diving adventures at the age of 14 and became a PADI dive instructor at the age of 22. Sharing the underwater world with seasoned divers, new divers, and students is a lifelong passion. In addition to her years of diving she has also crewed on offshore fishing charters and is quite an accomplished angler!!
Sailing and boating was major part of her life while growing up. She spent her early boating years on pleasure boats and crewing on deliveries with her Uncle up and down the Eastern Seaboard. Most recently she has become an extremely competent sailor while crewing on deliveries from Annapolis to St. Martin, the BVI’s to Bonaire, and Annapolis to Charleston, SC. Her calm demeanor and “can do” spirit assures that all on board feel safe and are able to enjoy the experience.
AJ spent her college years working her way through school in the restaurant industry. This ignited a passion in her for food preparation, exploration and presentation!! She was also involved in the opening of a very successful restaurant in Charlotte, NC where she not only participated in menu selections and cocktail creations but also in catering for private events. This experience along with her time spent in the boating community will insure you experience a fabulous culinary experience in addition to an incredible sailing adventure!!
- Coconut Bircher Muesli with Apple matchsticks, sliced almonds and coconut yogurt
- Avocado toast with pumpkin seeds, micro herbs and a poached egg
- Fresh Papaya fruit bowls filled with Greek yoghurt, tropical fruits and crunchy granola, topped with local raw honey
- Vanilla & cinnamon French toast with fresh blackberries and a honeyed ricotta
- Chia parfait with tropical fruits
- Bacon & Swiss cheese pastries with asparagus spears and a balsamic reduction with fresh shaved parmesan
- Seared diver caught scallops with a pesto pea puree and lemon beurre blanc topped with crispy bacon & lemon served with freshly baked focaccia
- Hickory smoked shrimp tacos with a lime & cilantro coleslaw
- Chicken Caesar salad with crispy friend egg and an anchovy & caper dressing topped with fresh shaved parmesan, served with fresh baguettes
- Tuna/Swordfish Nicoise with soft boiled eggs and olive tapenade
- Quiche with panzanella salad
Captain Keith will mix a special “Captain’s” cocktail or will be happy to whip up your favorite drink of choice while AJ presents and exciting appetizer for your enjoyment on the bow while you relax, unwind and enjoy the magnificent Caribbean Sunset!!
- Prosciutto wrapped shrimp stuffed julienned jalapeños and Havarti Thinly Sliced Cucumber topped with Tuna tartar and drizzled with wasabi aioli
- Carrot and Ginger Soup Antipasti platter with Gourmet Cheeses hand selected Meats and assorted Olives
- Caramelized Onion and Brie Tart Prosciutto stuffed with pears and goat cheese Avocado deviled eggs topped with succulent shrimp Seafood Salad Tartlets
- Bread and Spreads Platter – assorted homemade spreads and French Baguette Smoked Salmon, capers, creamy dill sauce and assorted crackers
Join us in the spacious cockpit for a culinary delights, wine pairings or cocktail of your choice
- Rolled sole and Salmon with dill sauce, Grilled asparagus, and Garlic potatoes
- Beef Roulade with Fontina/Prosciutto/Basil with a Zinfandel drizzle, Parmesan Butter noodles and Dilled Cucumber
- Tomato Salad Shrimp Penne Pasta in a Cajun Cream sauce, warm Romaine Salad, Crusty Garlic and Herb Bread
- Hoisin-Glazed Pork Chops with Sautéed Vegetables and Confetti Rice
- Sweet and Spicy Grilled Mahi, Mediterranean Quinoa Salad, Pecan Green Bean in a brown butter sauce
- Shrimp and Brie Quesadillas, Mango Salsa and Calypso Salad
- Low Country Shrimp and Grits, French bread for dipping, Crispy Green salad
- Pan Seared Grouper (with secret breading), Black Bean and Corn salsa, Toasted Almond Rice
- Apple Tarte Tatin with French vanilla ice cream
- Fresh Fruit Tart S’mores
- Chocolate Chip Ice-Cream Sandwiches
- Key Lime Bars with Fresh Whipped Cream
- Assorted Chocolates and Truffles
- Angel Food Cake and Strawberry Trifle
- Fresh Tropical Fruit with Marshmallow Cream Cheese Dip Lemon-Basil Granita
$22,000-$34,000 per week
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef.
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert.
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolate and more.
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar.
- Onboard Watersports
- Basic broadband Wireless Internet Access.
- Air Conditioning.
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI license and port fees.
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions.
- Premium Beverages & excess alcohol consumption.
- Airport Transfers.
- SCUBA Diving.
- No fishing from the yacht
- Taxes, permits and other fees may apply in Bahamas and Caribbean.
- Crew gratuity – 15-20% of the charter cost scaled up or down for level of service.
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.