Euphoria – Catamaran
Space & Luxury
- 60 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 6 guests
- 3 queen cabins
- Kite-boarding lessons onboard
EUPHORIA is a 60 foot Sunreef sailing catamaran. With elegance and grace, she offers three queen staterooms accommodating 6 guests in luxury. Each cabin has private en-suite bathrooms with electric flush toilets and separate showers . All guest cabins have individually controlled air conditioning for your comfort. In addition to formal dining in the spacious salon, there is dining Al fresco in the large aft deck cockpit where you can still enjoy the feeling of being outside. The flybridge with a stunning 360° view of the surrounding bays and beaches is perfect for a sunset cocktail or just hang out and watch the action while sailing from one beautiful island to the next anchorage.
Your new crew look forward to having you aboard EUPHORIA for a Caribbean vacation that you will not soon forget.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$22,500||$23,500||$24,500||$25,500||$26,500|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$22,500||$23,500||$24,500||$25,500||$26,500|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN CORY & CHEF/MATE EMILY
Cory and Emily both have a strong love for the water and anything fun in the sun. Together they make a magnificent team and will go above and beyond to make your vacation memories last a lifetime.
Cory’s passion for water sports started at a young age while growing up on the Chesapeake Bay, a few miles from Annapolis, Maryland, the Nation’s sailing capital. He has over 20 years of experience skippering, racing, teaching and captaining sailboats and is willing to show anyone the ins and outs of the sport. He has been cruising the Caribbean since the late 90’s aboard large sailing catamarans and can share his extensive knowledge of the islands, restaurants and culture with you. With a passion for cooking and 3 years in the restaurant service industry as a craft cocktail bartender, him and Emily will provide first class dining and beverages while accommodating any customer requests or needs. As a team, we share responsibilities in the galley preparing meals and catering to our guests.
Emily comes from a family of charter boat captains. While being raised on Tybee Island, Georgia, she was taught from a young age everything about the charter industry; inshore/ offshore fishing, dolphin eco-tours, fossil hunts and enjoys educating others about the natural eco-systems. She has always had a passion for the water which began behind a boat, wake boarding and water skiing. She has 15 years experience in the restaurant service industry, working at one of the nation’s top restaurants, learning from award winning chef’s, managers and wine sommeliers. Emily is also a certified Yoga instructor and loves leading practices on the beach, paddle boards and sailboats. She’ll help center your mind during one of her practices in the world’s most beautiful setting.
Cory and Emily fell in love the summer of 2012 and have been attached at the hip ever since. Together, they ran a successful standup paddle board and kiteboarding retail store in St. Augustine, Florida and married in 2017. Their passion for travel, kitesurfing and scuba diving lead them to chartering catamarans for their clients in the Bahamas where they quickly realized they wanted a lifestyle change. They are both USCG Certified Captains; Cory with his Master License, Auxiliary Sailing Endorsement and STCW, Emily with her 6-Pack and STCW.
They would love to have you aboard one of their sailing vacations. With unique experiences, certifications and qualities they will ensure you have the best possible vacation in the Virgin Islands with a laid back, professional couple who put safety and customer satisfaction first.
- Acai Bowl -Served with granola, fresh berries, bananas, chia seeds and coconut.
- Eggs Benedict -Poached eggs, Canadian bacon on an English muffin with home-made lemon paprika hollandaise sauce.
- Bacon and Spinach or Vegetable Quiche – Cheesy bacon and spinach with peppers and onions or mushroom and spinach quiche.
- All American Breakfast – Chocolate chip or blueberry pancakes, cinnamon and nutmeg whipped cream, scrambled eggs and bacon.
- Yogurt Parfait – Served with granola and fresh berries.
- Assorted Baked Goods & Pastries-Croissants, bagels, pound cake, tarts and fresh fruit.
- Sweet Potato Hash -Served with sausage, peppers, onions and a fried egg.
- Southern Classic -Eggs cooked your way, cheese grits served with bacon, sausage or ham.
- Chicken or Shrimp Salad – Homemade chicken or shrimp salad with onions, peppers, celery, mayonnaise and seasonings. Served on a sandwich or over a field green salad.
- Fresh Fish Sandwich -Lightly breaded, pan-seared fish fillet served with lettuce, tomato, pickled onion and a home-made tartar sauce served with a corn and black bean salad.
- Ceviche’ Nachos – Fresh seafood marinated in lime juice, onions and peppers served cold over cheesy nachos with a cilantro sour cream.
- Fish or Shrimp Tacos – Blackened or grilled served with peas & rice, salsa and all the fixings.
- BBQ Chicken Sandwich – Served on a roll with bacon, melted cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion and pasta salad.
- Iceberg Ahead Salad – Catch of the day over a lettuce wedge served with blue cheese, pickled onion, bacon and a balsamic drizzle.
- Caprese Skewers – Mozzarella, tomato, basil, EVOO and balsamic.
- Charcuterie Board – Assortment of cheese, meats, berries and fruit. Served with crackers and honey.
- Guacamole – Freshly made guacamole served with chips and salsa.
- Bacon Wrapped Scallops -Pan seared scallops wrapped in bacon served with an orange marmalade.
- Pimento Cheese Bruschetta -Pimento and American cheese baked on a baguette topped with fresh herbs.
- Grilled Steak and Risotto – Marinated grilled steak served with a mushroom and cheese risotto accompanied by a grilled Caesar salad.
- Pesto Pasta with Fresh Seafood – Catch of the day served over veggie pasta with a basil pesto sauce with garlic bread.
- Pan Seared Stuffed Pork Chop – Stuffed with apples and assorted cheeses served with potatoes au gratin and creamed spinach.
- Mongolian Fried Rice – Chicken, steak or shrimp pan seared in a soy, garlic, ginger sauce with veggie fried rice and zucchini.
- All Italian Dinner – Homemade sauce and meatballs served over pasta with a spinach salad.
- Chicken and Rice – Marinated grilled chicken served with an arugula, sun-dried tomato orzo.
- Grilled Rack of Lamb – Frenched rack of lamb grilled with a rosemary herb crust, polenta and broccoli.
- Chocolate Soufflé’ – Dark chocolate, orange and Grand Marnier. Served with fresh berries.
- Banana Cream or Key Lime Pie – Freshly baked with a graham cracker crust and almond whipped cream topping.
- Cinnamon Apple Tart – Marinated apples, phyllo dough, baked to perfection.
- Gluten & Dairy Free Brownie Cake – Brown sugar, coconut oil, almond flour and dark chocolate.
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free WiFi Internet Access (may vary by location)
- LCD flat screen TV in saloon
- Full surround sound system
- iPod/device hookups
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit ice maker
- 15’ rigid inflatable boat w/60 hp engine
- Wakeboard & 3 person towing tube
- Snorkeling gear
- 1 x Stand Up Paddle-board
- 2 man Kayak
- Light fishing gear
- Underwater Camera/Video
- Underwater lights for fish watching
- Kite-boarding gear
Model: Sunreef Catamaran
Engines: 2 Turbo Diesels
SCUBA DIVING ONBOARD
- Gear included
- Both Captain and Chef are divemasters
- Guided dives for certified divers included
Submit your review
Best Trip Ever!
Thank you for a fabulous week! We loved every minute. Sailing, snorkeling, kitesurfing, boat jumping, wakeboarding, hot dogging, paddleboarding, yoga on the beach + boat + heavenly meals + cocktails! It was a pleasure getting to know you both. We look forward to our next Trip on the fabulous boat Euphoria with both of you again.
Lots of Love The Feurtado's
PS. Mikey want to stay as 2nd mate!
PSS. Thank you for making Gabe's sweet 16 so special- with the amazing cake, decorations and music!
I have taken three trips with this crew. I can not say enough, what an amazing experience each trip has been. First of all, I had never been sailing before, but the captain’s level of knowledge and experience sailing in the BVIs left me feeling completely at ease that everything was taken care of. He was focused on safety first, and that reassurance allowed us to truly enjoy our vacations. The crew have such fun and engaging personalities. We enjoyed interacting with them during our trips. They were open to suggestions for menu options and the food was always AMAZING! One of the most memorable days for us, was an impromptu stop at Sandy Cay. A small island that has a short hiking path around it. We quickly realized that we were the ONLY people on the island. Sandy Cay was ours for the day and we enjoyed it to the fullest. The chef even took advantage and turned our lunch into a picnic lunch on the island! We felt like royalty that day. It was so relaxing and such a special treat to feel like you had the island all to yourself. We also enjoyed the activities offered, such as diving the R.M.S. Rhone and kiteboarding lessons! There was never a dull moment on the trip. I think what really stands out the most is the true professionalism that the crew exhibit at all times. They are what made the vacations memorable for us and we hope we get the opportunity to sail with them again!
What an incredible experience! You guys are the consummate hosts! We have never been so spoiled and pampered. Thank you for all you did to make the trip memorable for us - and for helping us win our "age bracket"! We will be back for more banana drinks soon (I've got Fred on camera saying that!). Thanks for putting up with all of us and joining in the fun! We love you guys!!!
Talk about amazing! I have explored the world, 25 countries and counting and this experience tops the charts. We explored the British Virgin Islands for 10 days with this crew and I still find myself daydreaming about this adventure. The waters were the most incredible blue and living aboard a boat is now at the top of my bucket list. Outstanding captain. He was knowledgable about the different ports and had all the best recommendations on what to do and knew exactly where to take us. He is an incredible sailor and even taught us a thing or two! All in all, he made the experience absolutely unforgettable. There were 6 of us aboard and I can speak for everyone and say that this was an unmatchable experience. Years later I will rave about this adventure and have already starting recruiting friends to join me on another trip with this yacht and crew.
We spent over three years looking at various boats and crews thinking about a booking an adventure in the VI with our friends. We eventually selected the Euphoria since the three cabins we needed were similar since we wanted everyone to share the same experience and her new crew was a getting rave reviews for their professionalism, hospitality, cooking and hand-crafted cocktail prowess. Our group unanimously said it was the best adventure and vacation we have had anywhere in the world and in-fact we had a truly world-class experience! The owners of Euphoria should be proud of their extraordinary fit-out and selection of everything and AJ and Kieth are the type of crew that become life-long friends of the family. We strongly recommend Euphoria and her current crew for your next adventure!
If anyone is thinking of chartering in the BVI’s and are unsure post-hurricane, don’t hesitate! The islands, the water, and especially the people are beautiful and welcoming! If you’re trying to decide which boat to charter - Euphoria is hands down the boat to choose! She is a beautiful (mind-blowing) vessel, but the best part is your crew and you simply can’t do better!
The boat and crew were awesome! The kids loved and the parents loved. Perfect food & Perfect itinerary. The kindness and flexibility of the crew is to be highlighted along with their culinary skills. It was all the best and we are already making plans for next year.
We thank you for the most beautiful 8 days on the catamaran, it was fun and we met the two most wonderful people. The food was incredibly good and we got to go to all the islands for delicious cocktails.
Thanks guys for an amazing trip, so many firsts! Great hosts, fabulous fish, lots of fun, fantastic food & fun cocktails. FFF-Fantastic all around!
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.