Floatation Therapy – Catamaran
Fun cruise with Scuba Diving
- 45 ft Lagoon catamaran
- Accommodates 6 guests
- 3 queen cabins
- St Thomas pick up available
FLOATATION THERAPY is a spectacular model of luxury and stylish design inside. There are 3 Queen Staterooms for guests that all include en-suite bathrooms with walk-in showers. Beautiful natural lighting and great use of space make these suites extremely comfortable and elegant. Scuba Diving is offered aboard as the Captain is a Dive Master.
All gear is on board and limited dives are included in the charter rate. Your crew will take of your every need and Floatation Therapy is what you need in the Caribbean.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$15,000||$15,750||$16,500||$17,250||$18,000|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$15,000||$15,750||$16,500||$17,250||$18,000|
Christmas week: $20,000
New Year week: $21,000
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN MICHAEL AND CHEF/MATE SARA
Michael was born in Northwestern Pennsylvania by Lake Erie. Being around lakes and freshwater rivers fishing and boating was a big part of growing up. After attending university at Edinboro, PA, and getting an accounting degree his career plans took a turn when he took an interest in Maritime in San Francisco in 2015. The rest is history and his love of the ocean, care, and safety of vessels, and providing the best experience to guests and friends around him to the top standards has become his main goal. Working as chief engineer on a 160’ schooner his management and engineering skills have developed to a high standard for preventative maintenance and top care of a vessel’s mechanical, electrical, and AV related systems. His competence on a vessel and sense of adventure will ensure you have a great experience when embarking on a new adventure.
Sara was born in Texas and lived her younger years in San Antonio. At 13 years old her parents decided to move onto their 41’ morgan out island sailboat. She lived onboard invincible until she was 18. During those 5 years onboard, she traveled through the eastern and western Caribbean learning Spanish, surfing, sailing, and living a life on the ocean. Growing up on the ocean inspired her to pursue a career in maritime. She loves entertaining and sharing her knowledge of the water to ensure the most spectacular time for her guests and friends alike. Being the chef on board it will be her pleasure for her to provide you the absolute best entrees and hors d’oeuvres. Sara with her sense of adventure, love for the water, and culinary skills she will ensure you have the best experience on any vessel.
Michael and Sara first met on a 160’ sailing yacht in New York City working as crew. Michael was the engineer and Sara was hired as a deckhand. They hit it off instantly developing a relationship both professionally and romantically. The couple worked for 2 years together sailing and exploring New York and Newport in the summer, the Caribbean, and Bermuda in the winter. After being together for 3 years now they want to share their passion for the ocean and work on sailboats to provide guests with the best experience.
- Eggs Benedict with poached egg, Canadian bacon, hollandaise sauce over English muffins.
- Yogurt, Granola, Fruit, Cereal, Milk, Hash Browns, choice of Eggs, toast
- Avocado toast with shaved egg
- Pancakes with fruit, sausage, with over-easy eggs
- Everything bagels with cream cheese smoked salmon capers and Arugula
- French toast with sausage, bacon, and eggs
- Eggs to order bacon or sausage Toast with fruit salad
- Chicken curry salad
- Salmon salad with romaine lettuce, carrots, sautéed mushroom, bell peppers & vinaigrette dressing
- Corn and avocado salad with Roma tomatoes fresh Basil vinaigrette with seared Ahi Tuna
- Chicken salad sandwich with a side salad homemade vinaigrette
- Pad Thai with Asian salad
- Fish tacos on corn tortillas with coleslaw & fried plantains
- Falafels in pita bread with hummus & Mediterranean salad
- Honey garlic shrimp with brown rice and steamed broccoli
- Grilled portobello mushrooms with blue cheese crumble sautéed spinach with a garlic veggie medley
- Honey Garlic Roasted pork with green beans & jasmine rice
- Surf & Turf seared scallops, filet Medallions with roasted vegetables
- Chicken parmigiana with garden salad
- Baked chicken with mushroom cream sauce served over basmati rice
- Lamb shank Parsley garlic sauce, Sauté asparagus, with garlic mashed potatoes
- Vegan triple chocolate cake with the option of ice cream
- Blueberry tartlets with whipped cream
- Cinnamon apple crisps topped with vanilla ice cream
- Coconut macaroons with chocolate drizzle
- Chocolate lava cake with berries
- Crème brûlée
- Churros dusted with cinnamon sugar
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Basic WiFi
- Salon TV
- iDevice hookup
- Cockpit and flydeck speakers
- CDs, videos, DVDs
- Books and games
- Cockpit ice maker
- 12′ rigid inflatable boat w/20 hp engine
- Towable inflatable toys
- 1 Sub-wing
- 2 Stand up paddle boards
- Floating mats
- Light fishing gear
- Snorkel gear
- SCUBA diving onboard
- Underwater Camera
Model: Lagoon Catamaran
Engines: 2 x 54 hp Diesel
Submit your review
Thanks so much for such a fabulous week on the boat! This trip has been amazing. We cannot thank you enough for your kindness, dedication and determination in making our vacation such a success. Your attention to detail in everything will never be forgotten. We wish you both safe travels on your future voyages & hope to see you again soon.
We had a fantastic time! The crew accommodated all of our needs and desires in order to make this trip unforgettable, especially for the kids. We threw a big birthday bash for our VIP family member (stuffed animal Beaver), that included a customized homemade beaver cake, from the chef, streamers and even fun hats. For Easter, we had an Easter egg hunt that everyone laughing, even the adults. Each place the Captain took us to was even more beautiful than the last. The only issue we had is that we didn't have enough time-so the crew let us extend our trip by 24 hours just to squeeze in even more fun and relaxation. Thank you!
The crew worked very hard and were very attentive. They were also very knowledgeable about potential destinations and had great recommendations. They were very personable and easy to work with. My daughter summarizes how we all feel: “You can tell that the crew are doing what they love and they are GREAT at it.” The captain’s expert sailing made me feel very safe and at ease while at sea, and the chef’s exquisite artistry in the presentation and flavor of each meal made this trip easily the best dining experience of my life. Their impressive attention to detail continued to amaze me in different ways throughout the trip. It was a true joy to spend a week (almost) with this beautifully talented and dynamic couple. The boat was beautiful. Not only in great shape but the appointments were impressive. The technology worked great too (wifi was very reliable and we even got to watch a bowl game or two!). The cabins were perfect. Everything worked very well and the beds were very comfortable.
This past week we were blessed to enjoy a trip with all of our kids on board the lovely Floatation Therapy. We enjoy traveling and greatly appreciate good customer service. The crew go WAY above & beyond to make sure you are enjoying yourself. You board as a guest and leave as family. I thought last year was fantastic - this year was even better! The chef definitely rivals the best chefs around the world! The captain is always thinking about your comfort as a guest. It's like he's a mind-reader: before you can ask a question he's already on it. I've never seen people work so hard, always on the go and always a genuine smile and ready to help. We love you guys like family and can't wait for our adventure next year. Every time our family plays Papelitos we will cherish the awesome crew!
Scuba Diving Onboard
- Gear included
- 3 dives incl. per week for certified divers
- $25 per dive
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.