Floatation Therapy – Catamaran
Fun cruise with Scuba Diving
- 45 ft Lagoon catamaran
- Accommodates 6 guests
- 3 queen cabins
- St Thomas pick up available
FLOATATION THERAPY is a spectacular model of luxury and stylish design inside. There are 3 Queen Staterooms for guests that all include en-suite bathrooms with separate head and showers. Beautiful natural lighting and great use of space makes these suites extremely comfortable and elegant. Scuba Diving is offered aboard as the Captain is a Dive Master.
All gear is onboard and limited dives are included in the charter rate. Your crew will take of your every need and Floatation Therapy is what you need in the Caribbean.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2018 to 2019||$14,750||$15,500||$16,250||$17,000||$17,750|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$14,750||$15,500||$16,250||$17,000||$17,750|
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN JESSE & CHEF/MATE CHRISTIAN
Jesse’s upbringing in the temperate climate of Southern California provided him with lots of time outdoors, where he spent the days of his youth surfing, camping and exploring his passion for working on cars and airplanes. After years of working in the construction field, Jesse picked up and moved to the Virgin Islands in 2016, seeking new adventures and to pursue his ambitions to someday work as a yacht captain. Jesse’s refined technical expertise helped him to quickly become the maintenance manager for a fleet of 12 sailing and power charter yachts based in the VI. An added perk of this job was the invaluable opportunity for Jesse to join on several deliveries and long passages at sea, completing over 3000nm in the past year alone. Jesse’s experience, fun personality and intimate knowledge of vessel systems makes him a valuable asset to any charter yacht crew.
Hailing from sailing-centric Annapolis, Maryland, Christian’s origins are in the maritime community. It was here that she fell in love with the beach, tall ships and the ocean. Making her way down the coast, she studied psychology at UNCW and following graduating in 2006, it was a cheap one-way ticket and the dream of being an “island girl” that brought her to St. John, Virgin Islands. It was in the Virgin Islands that Christian fell in love with and learned to respect the beauty of sailing. Her passion for hospitality, food, health and wellness is what eventually brought her to study holistic culinary nutrition at Bauman College in Berkeley, California. Once becoming a certified natural chef Christian worked with private clients, top restaurants in Virgin Islands, and cheffed on Luxury catamarans/Motor yachts. Her flexibility, excellent team work, and positive attitude has rewarded her the opportunity to work along side a number of talented chefs and charter crews. There is no stopping Christian from continuing her education in the culinary/charter world.
Jesse’s mechanical skills and Christian’s culinary hospitality make for a charter power team. They met and quickly became friends when first introduced on a flight to Fort Lauderdale. Both were assigned to help deliver a brand new Lagoon 52 safely to the Virgin Islands. After two weeks of sharing their similar love for the ocean, traveling, & future goals, the couple became inseparable. Together they have racked up a number of nautical miles on deliveries from Annapolis, MD and down the Caribbean chain, while checking off adventures from their lengthy bucket list. The charter season of 2018-2019 they enjoyed crewing together on a brand new Lagoon 620. Sailing South of France, Caribbean, & Newport, Rhode Island The equal passion for water, fun, hard work, positive energy and eagerness to learn makes them an excellent addition to any crew team.
- Boat-made Buttermilk Biscuits: eggs your way, sliced tomato, baked bacon
- Herb Spinach Crustless Quiche: sizzling sausage links, roasted fingering pots
- Blueberry French Toast: drizzled maple butter syrup
- Arapas: traditional Latin pockets, scrambled egg, shredded cheese
- Omelettes: choice of meat, cheese, & egg style
- Fluffy Waffles: bacon butter, maple syrup, sugar dusting
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes: fresh whip & fruit
- Benny’s: Canadian bacon, spinach, sautéed shrooms, zesty hollandaise
- Greek Salad: grilled chicken, boat-made Greek dressing, toasted pita points
- Ceviche: fresh Mahi, color of veggies, crispy plantain chips
- Rainbow Wraps: sliced turkey, raw veggies, quinoa chickpea salad
- Sourdough Sammie: roast beef, caramelized onions, melted brie, arugula, fig jam
- Asian Chicken Salad: shredded veggies, light dressing, summer rolls
- Blackened Shrimp Caesar: boat-made dressing & parmesan crisps
- Caprese Half & Half: heirloom tomatoes, basil, arugula, mozzarella grilled cheese
- Quinoa Spring Rolls with Cashew Sauciness
- Veggie Platter & Purple Beet Hummus Totchos!
- Veggies, protein on Tater Tots Smothered with Cheese
- Charcuterie Board Seafood Cakes with Pineapple Salsa
- Maryland Girl Crab Dip with homemade ciabatta points
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Dates wrapped with crispy bacon
- Parmesan Chicken Artichoke Dip with pita crisps
- Seared Sea Scallops on a bed of butternut purée, shiitake mushrooms
- Lemon Peppered Salmon w/ minced garlic, roasted asparagus, orzo
- Grilled Chicken Fettuccine – Romesco garlic sauce, shaved parmesan, fresh baked ciabatta
- Filet Mignon w/goat cheese mash potatoes, salt peppered zucchini & yellow squash
- Nap town Girl Crab Cakes Stacks w/coconut rice, lemon remoulade
- Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloin w/sautéed leeks, kale, & barley
- Vanilla Bean Custard: boat-made, choice of crunchy toppings
- Chocolate Pudding: rich & velvety
- Key Lime Whipped Parfaits: crumbled nilla wafers
- Creme Brûlée: browned top, silky inside
- Watermelon Granita: fresh mini watermelons, boat grown mint
- Chocolate Cake: warm with gooey chocolate topping
- Angel Food Cake: fresh whip cream, berries
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Basic WiFi
- Salon TV
- iDevice hookup
- Cockpit and flydeck speakers
- CDs, videos, DVDs
- Books and games
- Cockpit ice maker
- 12′ rigid inflatable boat w/20 hp engine
- Towable inflatable toys
- 1 Sub-wing
- 2 Stand up paddle boards
- Floating mats
- Light fishing gear
- Snorkel gear
- SCUBA diving onboard
- Underwater Camera
Model: Lagoon Catamaran
Engines: 2 x 54 hp Diesel
Submit your review
We could not have imagined a better vacation. 5 stars ++++ yelp! Everyone is leaving fat & happy. Muchos gracias times a million. What an amazing week we had! We knew we'd love our trip, but had no idea we'd make such wonderful friends! You are an outstanding chef. You pour your heart and soul and love into your cooking and hospitality. Captain you're an excellent captain and wonderful host too. You two are a great team! We had so much fun sailing and running around the islands with you both! Your local knowledge made the trip even more interesting.
Our time with you has gone too fast. From the moment we boarded you have greeted us with a smile, an offer of a cocktail or asking what you could do for us. Simply amazing. Your service has been superb, the food above any restaurant & the captaining awesome. Looking forward to hearing from you both in the future and hopefully we will see you sometime in the future in the islands.
This was a long planned bucket list adventure. Thanks for making it so special. We appreciated knowing we were safe & experiencing all the goodness of the islands. We especially loved the chef’s food! Such a treat to be waited on the whole week. Thanks so much. Especially loved diving, paddle boarding, & snorkeling. Thanks for everything.
I would like to say what an extra-ordinary trip you have made this charter such caring & service oriented people you are & always pleasant, helpful, going the extra mile. The food was fabulous & well presented! The boat was well maintained & the captain made us feel safe & comfortable. The crew was a delight & I enjoyed our discussions. We would certainly recommend this boat & crew to anyone requesting a review.
You have been the most gracious hosts. We enjoyed every minute, every meal, and every stage. Thank you so much for everything. We have wonderful memories and we’ll miss you two. The week went by in a blur, your have been the greatest of hosts. Chef your meals were a phenomenon. Thank you both for a wonderful trip, wish it could have been longer! Going to miss you both!! Thank you so much for joining us and sharing your stories with us. You will truly be missed – till we meet again
Thank you so much for making our introduction to the Caribbean so wonderful. We could not have asked for anything better, it was a wonderful week. The company, the food, the knowledge… it was all AMAZING! We had a blast and are already looking forward to when we can come back!
Scuba Diving Onboard
- Gear included
- 3 dives incl. per week for certified divers
- $25 per dive
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.