Flojo – Catamaran
Go with the Flow
- 44 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 6
- 3 Queen ensuite cabins
- Island sailing
FLOJO is a 44 foot Leopard by Robertson & Caine.
The interior features four private staterooms** with en suite heads and showers, a fully fitted modern galley and a full size navigation station in the salon. The signature walk-through access to the roomy cockpit and aft bathing platform, connecting the two transoms, completes this sailing yacht with elegant island style decor throughout.
With a shallow draft, FLOJO gets you near the great barrier reefs along your island hopping experience in Belize. Your crew takes care of everything, including great cuisine and water-sport activities and fishing.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
** Crew is allocated one cabin
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$11,865||$12,915||$13,965||$15,015||$16,065|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$11,865||$12,915||$13,965||$15,015||$16,065|
Christmas week: $17,671.50
New Year week: $17,671.50
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks.
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine(1 bottle p/p/d) and local rum
- Water Sport activities
- Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
- Complimentary pickup at airport or hotel on arrival day.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Liquor & Wine (avail. at duty free shop)
- 10% Belize taxes and/or Guatemala Entry/Exit Fees
- Crew gratuity
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN DANIEL & MATE/CHEF HANNAH
Note that crew schedules are subject to change and we will confirm 30 days prior to arrival.
Captain Daniel Estell
Daniel is from San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, where the ocean was his playground and the barrier reef became his office. He has been a licensed tour guide for 10 years and has been captaining catamarans for 5 years.
Daniel has been a captain with Belize Sailing Vacations for 4 seasons and brings a wealth of adventure, hospitality and fun to your charter. He’s also known as ‘Dead Shot Danny’, as he is a legendary spear fisherman and free dives to 60ft to deliver your catch of the day!
Chef/Mate Hannah Beesley
Hailing from a family with a passion for entertaining and adventure, Hannah joins BSV as a creative and energetic 1st mate and chef. Growing up playing sous chef to her Mom cooking for many elaborate parties and family celebrations, Hannah learned to cook from a young age and enjoys adding her own creative twists and healthy embellishments. Hannah’s adventurous streak was born from growing up in the mountains of Tahoe and spending a lot of time snow skiing and being outdoors, so her love of travel was firmly established. In Hannah’s spare time from work and travel, she enjoys making pottery and often has her hands deep in clay!
Belize Sailing Vacations has a fantastic reputation for creative culinary fare, quality of ingredients and flexibility in accommodating dietary requirements and special guest requests. Using locally sourced produce – fresh fish, locally reared meats and fruits and veggies from the farms in Cayo – highlights of our acclaimed menu include the following…
- Breakfast is served with fresh fruit, breads, island jams and a selection of beverages including local artisan coffee
- Selection of tropical fruits with local granola, yoghurt & fresh baked breads
- Fluffy banana rum pancakes & bacon
- Mayan chaya eggs served with freshly baked breads
- Cinnamon French toast, local sausage
- Smoked ham, tomato & herb mini quiches
- Tropical shrimp & pineapple salad, ginger citrus dressing, fresh baked breads
- BBQ reef burger – guest rated 5 stars
- Shrimp, cucumber, mint & ginger rice paper salad wraps with sweet habanero dipping sauce
- Fragrant chopped chicken & broccoli salad, peanut ponzu sauce
- Belizean chorizo and rum black bean soup
- Crispy chicken tostadas, pico de gallo
- Fish tacos served with purple slaw, cilantro pineapple crema
- Brie, mango chutney and fresh pear croustades
- Caribbean lobster or conch ceviche, local tortilla chips
- Assorted Cheeses and fruits served with crackers and chutneys
- Home made lime cilantro hummus with toasted flat bread
- Garlic shrimp & herb dip
- Chicken satay sticks, peanut dipping sauce
- Cocktails include the signature ‘painkiller’ coconut pineapple rum punch with fresh grated nutmeg
- BBQ Caribbean lobster with fried plantains and pineapple cilantro salsa
- Catch of the day – chef’s whimsical creation with the days catch
- Island shrimp linguine, tomato, herb balsamic salad
- Belizean rum marinated BBQ pork tenderloin, ginger sweet potato mash, mango balsamic reduction
- Thai ginger coconut seafood curry
- Brazilian shrimp ‘moqueca’, saffron rice
- All dinners are served with selected wines
- Key lime ginger crunch
- Coconut chocolate brownies, hot berry compote
- Chocolate rum ‘salami’, chocolate drizzle – Dragonfruit cheesecake
- Mini tiramisu
Please note this is a sample menu and subject to change, based on availability of the best produce. Lobster season runs from June 15th to February 15th
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Water-maker and generator
- WiFi Internet Access
- iDevice docking station
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit ice maker
- Sailing Instructions available
- 12’ rigid inflatable boat w/15 hp engine
- Wakeboard & Tube
- Variety of fishing rods and tackle
- Deep sea fishing
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Stand Up Paddle-board
- Beach Equipment
Model: Robertson & Caine
Engines: 2 Diesel
Submit your review
We spent a week aboard the yacht. The captain is extremely professional and knows the keys like his backyard. He showed us many remote spots that we would not have been able to visit any other way. We anchored in the most spectacular settings far away from anyone else. We spent hours snorkeling and kayaking, and swimming before breakfast. The chef cooked us incredible delicacies with fresh ingredients and surprised us with different meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. She also surprised us with great cocktails after activities and even cooked a birthday cake for our friend. The creative and artistic way she presented the food made us feel like being spoiled in a 5 star hotel. We were two couples and we each had our own cabin with private bathroom. There was plenty of room for the 4 of us plus 2 crew and the chef kept the boat spotless throughout the entire trip. The crew are amazing hosts and we cannot recommend them highly enough.
We joined this yacht for the second time and it was fantastic, we cannot rate them highly enough. The food was superb, the anchorages quiet and stunning. We will be back!
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.