Free Ingwe – Catamaran
A Diver’s Paradise
- 45 foot Leopard sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 6 guests
- 3 queen cabins
- Diving on-board for certified divers
Free Ingwe means “Free leopard” in the language of African Shangaan. This 45 foot catamaran has 3 spacious queen cabins with lots of space. The aqua blue tones of the interior upholstery complements the light wood finishes. The cockpit sitting area comfortably seats guests at meals outside under the shade. The yacht offers 5 dives per week for certified divers along with numerous water toys and waters ports. Free Ingwe’s vibrant crew will sure to dazzle guests. Captain/Chef Daisy and Dive Instructor/Mate Jared are both experienced Scuba divers and cannot wait to share the underwater beauty of the Virgin Islands with you. Scuba diving courses are offered by this professional diving crew.
Ideal For Our Family!
Can't Wait to Return!
Favorite Vacation Ever!
Welcomed Us Home!
Such a Great Time!
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Salon TV/DVD
- DVD’s/CD’s, board games and books
- iPod docking station
- 14′ rigid inflatable boat w/60 hp engine
- Adult Water Skis
- Wakeboard, kneeboard, and towable doughnut
- Floating Mats
- Snorkel Gear
- 2 SUP/Kayak Combo
- Light fishing gear
- Underwater Camera
- SCUBA onboard available please inquire
Model: Robertson and Caine
Year: 1998 (2011 Refit)
Engines:2x Yanmar 50hp engines
CAPTAIN/CHEF DAISY & DIVE INSTRUCTOR/FIRST MATE JARED
UK born, Daisy has been connected to the sea all her life. Her sailing career began at the age of 3 weeks old, on the Norfolk Boards. She spent her childhood sailing dinghies, and keel boats along the River Yare, and her teen years training with the RYA, at her local sailing club. During her early twenties Daisy balanced her time between sailing & school; graduating from the University of Kent with an Honors degree in International Relations, while also earning her commercial endorsements as a professional yacht skipper.
Foregoing the “proper” office type job, Daisy decided to take to seas, and has never looked back! Daisy has crossed the Atlantic four times, cruised both the eastern and western Atlantic shores, the majority of the Mediterranean and much of the Caribbean. She has held positions as 1st mate, sailing instructor, yacht captain, and yacht chef in the United Kingdom, Greece, Croatia, Antigua and the BVI.
Daisy loves entertaining guests and has a passion for cooking. A foodie at heart, Daisy’s culinary training has been in motion for some time. Being such a worldly sailor, Daisy has had opportunity to take cuisine specific courses in many food-centric hotspots. She prides herself transforming classic dishes, into fresh healthy meals, with a Caribbean twist. Having chartered with as many as 12 guests, Daisy can expertly adjust meals to meet a variety of dietary needs. Guests are sure to be charmed by the multi-talented Daisy, her easy going personality, wonderful galley creations, and expertise at the helm.
Jared was born and raised in Durban South Africa, a coastal town known for amazing beaches, abundant sea life, and adrenaline pumping water sports. Growing up, his days were spent swimming with the fishes, diving with the sharks, and chasing perfect waves. A trained patternmaker, Jared joined the family construction business, managing project development and design. Even though he enjoyed the hands on, fast paced challenges of his job, the ocean kept calling and Jared finally answered. Changing gears Jared became a PADI dive instructor and set off to work in the tourist rich, luxury resort area of Sodwana.
It was here Jared caught the travel bug himself, and began his quest to explore the best diving sites around the world. His travels eventually landed him in the BVI and well, what’s not to love? Working with the commercial dive shop in Tortola for the past three years Jared knows the BVI dive sights like the back of his hand. In fact, Jared was part of the team that brought the Kodiak Queen – the BVI’s newest artificial reef – to her final resting spot off Virgin Gorda.
A keen “anything water sports enthusiast” Jared will ensure our high energy guests are never left wondering what they should do next. He is an experienced dive instructor and scuba guide, loves to surf paddle and wake board. And when it is time to slow down and relax he is the perfect host – entertaining guests with creative cocktails, and swapping stories of his worldly travels, and diving adventures.
Jared and Daisy met in the BVI a few years ago. They quickly began holding hands, and were soon the quintessential island couple, complete with a great beach house, cute island dog, and jobs they loved waking up for. There is no question they were “living the island dream”. Unfortunately, the hurricanes of Sept 2017 forced Daisy and Jared to suspend their island routine. They headed back to the UK and South Africa to visit family, regroup, and plan their return to the Caribbean. As soon after the Charter Industry was back on its feet, Daisy and Jared headed to Antigua working as a Captain/Chef team for a large charter base. In a twist of luck Daisy & Jared reconnected with owners of Free Ingwe, and happily agreed to come home to the BVI- Daisy as Captain/ Chef while she work towards her dive master credentials and Jared as 1st Mate/ Dive Instructor while he completes his RYA Yacht Masters (Nov 2018).
- French Toast Souffle with & Sticky Rum Sauce
- Poached Egg Avocado Toasts with Chorizo Jam
- Savory stuffed croissants, banana bread and tropical fruit parfaits
- Breakfast burrito with Sweet Potato Hash
- Breakfast Bagel Bar
- Classic Eggs Benedict with home fries
- West Indian Roti w/ Mango chutney and Crisps
- Sriracha-Lime Chicken Salad Served in Grilled Pineapple Bowls
- Seared Ahi Tuna Tower
- Captains Grilled Burgers in Paradise w/ homemade chips
- Crab Cake Sliders with Spicy Jicama Slaw
- Coffee Rubbed Salmon local Greens Salad
- Charcuterie & Fine Cheeses
- Shrimp Ceviche with Plantain Bites
- Crudites with Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- Chips with Fresh Guacamole and Pineapple Salsa
- Caprese Salad Crisps
- Mussels Thai Coconut Cream Sauce
- Savory Mango & Cheddar Palmiers
- Coconut Curry Shrimp over Sweet Basmati Rice
- Filet Mignon Grilled Asparagus, Garlic Wasabi Mashed Potatoes
- Captains Catch of the Day with grilled Vegetables
- Island Spiced Pork Tenderloin, Sweet Potato Stacks & Blistered Green Beans
- Creamy Sundried Tomato & Chicken Pasta
- Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi with Wild Mushroom Risotto
- Beach BBQ – Ribs,Corn on the Cob and all the fixings
- Frozen Coconut Mojito
- Mango Margarita
- Vanilla Killa Painkillers
- Tropical Sangria
- Salty Dog Punch
- Maui Mule
- Free Ingwe Fizz
- Beer, Mixed drinks and Classic cocktails as requested
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$12,000||$12,500||$13,000||$13,500||$14,000|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$12,000||$12,500||$13,000||$13,500||$14,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.