Fuerte 3 – Catamaran
- 67 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 6
- 1 King, 2 queen en-suite cabins with option for bunks
- Children friendly
FUERTE 3 – Sleek Classic Lagoon 67 completely Re-fit in 2014, accommodates up to 6 guests in spacious accommodations. 2 king cabins, 1 queen cabin or optional cabin with bunk beds ideal for children. Each cabin has its own private bath with shower. Aft deck has hot/cold showers to rinse off after swimming.
Large main salon has loads of seating and lounging area plus a large table for dinning inside or game playing if desired. Yacht refit in 2014 including: new engines, two new generators, all new refrigeration and freezers, new air-conditioning systems and new upholstery inside and out. One the the BVI’s most experienced crews will deliver the Epic Charter that exceeds your expectations.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$19,500||$20,000||$20,500||$21,000||$21,500|
Christmas week: $26,000
New Year week: $28,000
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN DAVID & CHEF/MATE DAWN
We met over 20 years ago in eastern England while skating. When Dawn was not busy working in restaurants, she was the top skating coach for the UK. David was working as a systems engineer and electrician, as well as a chef at weekends. We spent our first few years together restoring our cottage which was built in 1585. Having sailed in many different areas we went to the BVIs and fell in love with the islands.
It was Dawns idea to leave home and go off to sea; an idea that David greatly relished! We decided that David would update his license at the top sailing academy in the world, whilst Dawn had one to one lessons with one of the regions top cookery teachers.
We have been the longest constantly serving and busiest captain and chef for the largest crewed charter company in the world, working on various yachts always in the BVI. Our original idea was to work in this career for ten years. Having spent 12 years and almost 300 charters in the BVIs we are still saying we want to spend another ten years in the job we love!
My family has been sailing for longer than I can remember. I trained in hotel management for 2 years. but somehow ended up becoming a electrician which I loved. I am a MCA/RYA commercially endorsed Yachtmaster 200 ton. I love to drive my 1963 MGB. roadster called The Baby whenever I can. I also enjoy old buildings, cooking, if Dawn lets me anywhere near the galley, photography, and I am attempting to learn the Didgeridoo with limited success!!
I was brought up travelling around Europe and North Africa with my parents. When they finally settled down back home in England I found my love of skating. Skating once again took me travelling! Having settled down with David in our Cottage I thought my traveling days were over. Then the BVIs and sailing found me and off to new adventures we went. I have worked in restaurants for many years and when I have time off, I love to do cookery courses for fun!
David and Dawn are a welcoming couple who, along with Fuerte 3, will provide you with an EPIC vacation.
- All served with tea, coffee, fruit juice, fruit platter, cereals, toast and preserves
- Croissant Soufflé – Farmhouse ham and English cheddar baked in a croissant in a soft mustard and scallion soufflé
- Coddled Tarragon Eggs – Eggs gently coddled in a Bain Marie with a creamy tarragon sauce served on oven baked bread
- Blueberry Pancakes – Silver dollar blueberry pancakes with lashings of maple syrup
- All served with fresh baked bread and butter shells and accompanying wines
- Tropical Shrimp Salad – Juicy tiger prawns cooked in a sweet chili and pineapple piquant sauce with a mango and lime dressing on a bed of crisp leaves
- Chicken Tacos – Dawn’s secret taco sauce drenching succulent chicken and roasted mixed peppers, homemade guacamole, and crispy tacos
- Filet Steak and mixed Bean Salad – Seasoned filet steak layered over a mixed bean salad with a creamy dressing
- Served with the Captain’s Happy “Island” Hour cocktails of the day!
- Bacon pin wheels – Crisp lean bacon in a garlic puff pastry swirl
- Chicken Satay – Marinated chicken breast strips gilled on a bamboo skewer served with a peanut dipping sauce
- Garlic Mushrooms – Button mushrooms stuffed with an herb and goat cheese filling baked until golden brown
- Served alfresco with accompanying wines
- Steak Giovanni – Fillet steak cooked on the BBQ to your liking with a port wine and mushroom reduction. Served with a Julian of baby Vichy carrots and a slow baked jacket potato
- Anise de Mer – Scallops, sea bass and salmon in a light fennel and pernod crème fresh sauce. With buttered parsley new potatoes and asparagus tips
- Pork lion – Sauvignon Blanc braised tender pork loin sliced onto a bed of Dijon mash, with an infused rosemary and garlic sauce. Served with seasonal glazed vegetables.
- Brandy Butterscotch Bananas – Sliced banana caramelized in a brandy butterscotch and coated in a chocolate crumble
- Lemon three ways – A zesty lemon sorbet, a crispy lemon brûlée, and a smooth lemon posset
- Rum and chocolate cheesecake – A rich rum soaked chocolate mousse with a sweet biscuit base
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Water maker and generator
- WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat screen TV in salon
- Full surround sound system
- DVD and CD players
- iPod/device docking station
- Cockpit speakers
- Ice maker
- 15′ inflatable boat w/70 hp engine
- Kneeboard, wakeboard and Tube
- 2 x 2 person kayaks
- Snorkeling gear
- 2 x Stand Up Paddleboards
- Beach games
Model: Lagoon Catamaran
Year: 2004 with Refit 2014
Engines: 2 x 160 hp
Submit your review
What a fantastic week! You made every day a unique experience; New stories, new food, new adventures, new islands-new-new-new. Your obvious pride in sailing well, being British and sharing your office made our trip a success. Thank you and best of luck
I think everyday I said This is the prettiest beach/bay I have ever seen What a wonderful trip, I will remember it for the rest of my life. The food was great, the views were great and the were even better. Thanks for such a wonderful trip.
To say this week has been spectacular would be a great understatement. It has been so so much more, it’s been magical. Thanks for making our first trip, our first ”Big” vacation, as a new couple and that we both will never forget!! If you’re ever in Atlanta, please do call us, we’d love to give you the “locals” tour.
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.