G2 – Catamaran
Glad in it two
- 50 foot sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 8 guests
- 4 queens & 1 double cabin* with ensuite bathrooms
- Spacious flybridge
G2 is a 50 foot Fountaine-Pajot Sailing Catamaran. This spacious yacht combines elegance and function giving guests an Epic vacation. 8 guests in 3 queen cabins, each with private ensuite bathroom and separate shower stall. Spacious master stateroom has desk spacious en-suite bathroom and walk-in shower. All cabins have air conditioning, two fans, 110v outlets and dimmable recessed lighting. A double bed cabin with separate bathroom is ideal for 2 singles or children. Crew will move to double cabin* for additional $1,500 to allow 4 queen cabins for adults.
The upper-deck lounge has sectional couch and sun-bed area with 360° views. The foredeck has spacious lounge area with adjustable reclining seating, trampolines and sunning areas. The aft deck offers lounge area plus alfresco dining area. The salon offers lounge area with coffee table plus flat screen TV with many movies and USB capabilities. The yacht offers upgraded 4 zone sound system provides music throughout all indoor and outdoor areas. Epic all round aboard Catamaran G2.
Note: Most photos are of sister-ship Neverland until a new photoshoot.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$16,000||$17,000||$18,000||$19,000||$20,000||$21,000||$22,000|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$16,000||$17,000||$18,000||$19,000||$20,000||$21,000||$22,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN KARL & MATE/CHEF NIKKI
Karl Gerbstadt and Nikki Thompson are excited to charter on board catamaran G2. As experienced and enthusiastic crew they are sure to make your vacation one to remember! Karl hails from the waterways of the Chesapeake, Nikki hails from the shores of the Great Lakes; sailing and adventure have brought them together and now they will bring those experiences to you and much more!
Captain Karl is a fun, adventurous third generation sailor with a love for the Virgin Islands, its culture and history. Karl has called The V.I. home since sailing down from Massachusetts via Bermuda in 2012 on his father’s sailboat. Karl loves sailing, and he loves to share his passion with his guests. A week on the water with Karl is all it takes to catch the sailing bug, and he’s happy to share his knowledge. Karl enjoys entertaining, showing folks a great time, and sharing his enthusiasm with guests. Exploring the islands with Karl gives guests insights and adventures specifically tailored to their interests. A fun-loving and easy-going captain, Karl prioritizes safety and seamanship in all operations on board. Captain Karl is eager to share the gems of the Caribbean with anyone willing to join him.
Chef Nikki’s positive and enthusiastic personality welcomes guests aboard and puts everyone at ease. Her focus on hospitality ensures that each charter will be professional, fun, and carefree. Nikki has spent the last six years in the Caribbean working with experienced Captains sharpening her skills as a first mate. She grew up in the Great Lakes region helping to run the family owned yacht detailing company, which sparked her passion for boats and the sea.She brings her excitement for the Caribbean to each charter as well as to her culinary expertise. A well-rounded chef, Nikki focuses on fresh ingredients to inspire her dishes. Nikki loves to be creative in her execution while tailoring each menu to the specific charter. She is comfortable with specialty diets and enjoys introducing guests to new flavors and tastes.
This exceptional crew will make each charter special. Their local knowledge and focus on service are a recipe for the perfect charter. Onboard they create an atmosphere that allows you to sit back and relax and get the most out of your week onboard!
- All breakfasts accompanied by assorted fresh fruit, dry cereals,assorted yogurt as well as coffee, tea, and juice
- Triple Berry Greek Yogurt Parfait
- Tomato, Basil, and Feta Omelettes with Crispy Bacon Strips
- Mushroom and Spinach Quiche with Fresh Local Fruit
- Cinnamon Baked French Toast topped with Strawberries and Fresh Mango
- Smoked Salmon Lox on Toasted “Everything” Bagels
- Crepes Three Ways (with a fresh Four Berry filling, a sweet Dulce De Leche and Banana filling, and a savory Sausage and Rosemary filling)
- Caribbean Frittata with Sun-dried Tomato and Canadian Bacon
- Blueberry and Banana Pancakes topped w/ Roasted Pecans Drizzled with Local Honey
- Sun-dried Tomato, Caramelized Onion, and Turkey Sandwich on Grilled Ciabatta Roll with Crispy Oriental Slaw
- Salad Nicoise with Pan-Seared Tuna
- Grass-Fed Cheeseburgers In Paradise with Fresh Cut Truffle Fries
- Lemon Basil Shrimp Pesto with Toasted Baguettes
- Caribbean Jerk Chicken Wraps with Spicy Potato Salad
- Grilled Steak Caesar Salad with Homemade Garlic Bread
- Maryland Crab Cakes with Cucumber Dill salad
- Thinly Sliced Roast Beef on Brioche Bun with Blue Cheese Crumble Dressing served with Puerto Rican Style Tostones
- Whipped Feta and Dill Dip with Pita Bread Triangles and Fresh Veggie Platter
- Cheddar Wrapped Olives Stuffed with Blue Cheese
- Watermelon Feta Caprese Bites
- Puffed Pastry Rounds with Smoked Country Ham and Sharp Cheddar
- Parmesan and Bacon Stuffed Portobellos
- Coconut Shrimp with Sweet Chili Lime Sauce
- Apple, Goat Cheese, and Honey Tartlets
- Fresh Caught Lobster Ceviche
- Pistachio-Crusted Salmon served with Steamed Brown Rice and Bacon Dijon Asparagus
- NY Strip Steaks served with Herb Roasted Potatoes and Ginger Zucchini and Squash
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin served with Roasted Green Beans and Parmesan Couscous
- Goat Cheese and Basil Stuffed Chicken served with Garlic Cashew Broccoli and Local Butternut Squash
- Beef and Shrimp Kabobs served with Spinach Mashed Potatoes and fresh Veggie Skewers
- Local Caught Snapper served with Baked Sweet Potatoes and Orange Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Cauliflower
- West Indian Chicken Roti with Grilled Pineapple and Coconut Rice
- Mahi-Mahi Tacos with Black Bean & Mango Pico de Gallo and Fresh Guacamole served with Mexican Style Rice
- Rum Fudge Pie with a Four Berry Citrus Reduction
- World Famous Peach Cobbler a La Mode
- Pecan Pie Muffins with Caramel Glaze
- Key Lime Pie with Coconut Graham Drizzle
- Spiced Bread Pudding with Café Rum Sauce
- Red Wine Poached Pears
- Cinnamon-Sugar Mango Crisp
- Double Lemon Cheesecake Bars
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free WiFi Internet Access
- iPod/Device docking station
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit ice maker
- 12’ rigid inflatable boat w/25 hp engine
- Water skis for adults
- Knee-board, Wake-board and Tube
- Snorkeling gear
- 2 Stand-up paddle-boards
- Floating mats
- Fishing gear
Engines: 2 x 75 hp
Submit your review
In a word, our trip was just Fantastic! One of the best vacations we've had as a family. We saw all the highlights of BVI. The boat was really clean, the rooms were spacious, and it had everything you'd want including the scuba. My only regret is that we didn't have more time to use all the toys more often. The crew was the best. Very friendly, very helpful, and very professional. The chef is a great cook and she exceeded all of our expectations (eggs Benedict!). She even tried Mexican for the first time and it was great! The Captain is a real pro and his knowledge of the area was a real asset, especially to avoid the crowds and the swells (no one was sea sick!). He had great suggestions but never pressured us to do anything. Even his daily napkin folding lesson was optional! Glad we got to snorkel with the huge manta ray on the last day!
My wifes and my experience on the yacht exceeded our expectations. Not having done one of these before, we didn't know exactly what to expect, although some of our friends who had been on a similar charter, gave us some good insight. We had a fantastic time. I dont know if there are any changes I could suggest to make the experience any better. The crew could not have been better hosts. They guided us on what we should take advantage of, being so familiar with the area. They were extremely attentive to our needs and very accommodating when we adjusted plans that had been set. The captain worked very hard balancing each of our own preferences. The chef worked tirelessly to make sure we were fed and our accommodations were clean and fresh. The meals that she prepared were absolutely delicious. None left the table hungry. I would have zero hesitation in recommending this crew and this yacht to any of my friends. Thanks and hope to do this again real soon.
Thanks so much for taking us on a trip of a lifetime. We enjoyed going on a new adventure everyday. Your hospitality was beyond our expectations!!
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.