Grace – Catamaran
Scuba & Sailing
- 52 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 6**
- 3 Queen en-suite cabins & twin bunks
- Scuba Diving onboard
GRACE is a 2020 newly designed Lagoon 520 performance luxury model appointed with beautiful modern comforts and capabilities. Whether you’re traveling with a group of friends, family, or just want to have her to yourself, she will accommodate! The possibilities are endless on “Grace”.
Tremendous entertaining and relaxing areas are onboard as well! Grace’s view from the flybridge is unsurpassed. As our Captain steers you to blue horizons, enjoy the view from Grace’s enormous convertible settee! One of the best seats in the house! Or enjoy the sunrise while sipping your coffee in the forward cockpit lounge & trampoline area. Although your favorite place may be the aft cockpit where the exquisite gourmet cuisine will be served. The main salon has an open concept galley featuring kitchen & bar with table, large sofa-chaise seating and the TV/Entertainment system & Apple TV.
Grace’s luxury accommodations enhanced with beautiful functionality is a WIN-WIN for your amazing vacation in the gorgeous Virgin Islands! She has all the bells and whistles for your enjoyment and pleasure! We look forward to you being our guest……GRACE AWAITS!
**Mascot Zoie (dog) can be boarded if guests prefer her not on board.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$23,000||$23,750||$24,500||$25,250||$26,000|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$23,000||$23,750||$24,500||$25,250||$26,000|
Christmas week: $32,000
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN JOSEPH & CHEF/MATE BRITTA
Joseph and Britta grew up a world apart but ended up finding each other and true love in the beautiful Virgin Islands. He grew up on a small family farm in the Pacific Northwest and she grew up with her toes in the sand on the white sandy beaches of Florida. Before moving to the Caribbean, Joseph received degrees the Culinary Arts and Patisserie and Baking from Western Culinary Institute in Portland Oregon. In 2009, he packed his bags for the islands where he immediately bought and resided on his new boat in the Virgin Islands. Britta came to St Croix as a PADI dive instructor in 2005. She worked in local dive shops and in the hospitality industry, while taking advantage of the best scuba diving in the Caribbean. She honed in her skills as being one of the premiere dive guides and instructors while living in St Croix. While the couple lived in St John Britta spent time aboard a 36′ Pearson- “Kiote” offering day sailing excursions the shallow reefs that fringe the East end of the island. Her love of all things underwater is apparent by her enthusiasm to share her discoveries of animal and plant life while on your water adventures! Whether you’re a beginner snorkeler or advanced scuba diver, her knowledge and expertise always delivers an amazing custom designed experience for everyone.
Before embarking on the New Luxury Catamaran “Grace”, Joseph and Britta were on the 50ft Catamaran “Dianna Rose” for 3 years and worked in tandem, perfecting a concierge experience with world class cuisine and custom tailored scuba and snorkel adventures for all levels. Proud to partner with the Virgin Island community, Joseph and Britta take a lot of pride in buying local. These key relationships with farmers and fisherman has elevated their status as having the freshest ingredients on board at all times and has been a key to their success. Prior to “Dianna Rose”, Joseph spent 5 years aboard 120′ Broward Motor Yacht “Freedom” as chef perfecting the art of fine cuisine adapting the premiere culinary French ideology of “Mise en Place” within the luxury yachting experience.
Our extensively trained dynamic duo, Captain/Chef – Joseph and his First Mate/Dive Instructor/Mermaid – Britta are excited to take you away on a beautiful journey aboard “Grace”. She’s a brand new impeccable 2020 52′ Lagoon Catamaran and is “The Grand Madame” like no other in the islands. “Grace” is the perfect Trifecta: World Class Sailing in Luxury Accommodations + Superb Cuisine coupled with Incredible Water Adventures while surrounded by the Beautiful Virgin Islands = The Best Luxury Yachting Experience. Grace and her crew will surely Bless you with Memories of a Lifetime. We look forward to you joining us and Sharing a Magical Sunset in the Beautiful Virgin Islands. Grace Awaits!
*Mascot Zoie can be boarded if guests prefer her not on board.
- Fresh made Breads: Blueberry Muffins, Cranberry Orange Scones, Croissants, Banana Bread, Coffee Cake served daily with breakfast along with fresh juices, coffee and assorted teas.
- Smoked Salmon Frittata with red onions, cream cheese
- Belgian Waffles
- Pancakes with bacon
- Traditional Eggs Benedict
- Sausage Gravy and Biscuits
- French Toast
- Spit-Roasted Cornish Game Hen with Zatar Spice served with couscous salad with local mint, cherry tomatoes, sultanas, feta and arugula. Followed by Bananas Foster
- Lobster Butter Ravioli with shrimp and king crab ragout. Followed by Chocolate Mousse.
- Freshly Ground Short Rib Burgers with chips. Followed by Coffee Gelato and Oatmeal and Golden Raisin Cookies.
- Roast Chicken with creamy polenta, cherry tomato fennel ragout. Followed by Blood Orange and Grapefruit Sorbet.
- Grilled Wahoo with parsnip puree, grilled corn and cherry tomato salad. Followed by Brownie ala mode and Ginger Snaps
- Mahi Tacos with jalapeño mango slaw, fresh guacamole and salsa, freshly made tortilla chips. Followed by Strawberry Sorbet
- Little Gem Salad with vinaigrette, hearts of palm, Manchego cheese and crispy pancetta
- Tuna Poke Salad
- Caesar Salad with Focaccia
- Little Neck Clams in white wine, garlic, lemon butter, thyme sauce
- Beef Carpaccio with pine nuts, lemon, olive oil, Parmesan cheese, and micro arugula
- Jerusalem Artichoke Bisque with Black Truffle Oil served with french baguette
- Hoisin Braised Short Ribs with Risotto Milanese, haricot verte, salsa verde
- Filet Mignon with Peruvian purple potato puree, grilled asparagus, finished with a Porcini demi-glace
- Roasted Rack of Lamb with potato gnocchi, pancetta, artichoke hearts, sugar snap peas, butternut squash, finished with a blackberry demi glaze
- Bone-in Pork Chop with roasted acorn squash puree, grilled broccolini finished with a port balsamic veal reduction
- Chicken Sugo with Maltagliati pasta, roasted mushrooms, cippolini onions, finished with Parmesan Reggiano
- Pan-Seared Scallops with arugula pomme puree, Pernod butter, smoked bacon with a port reduction and leeks fondue
- Chocolate Budino grapefruit, candied hazelnuts, ganache and chantilly cream
- Angel Food Cake with port macerated strawberries, 20-year balsamic and chantilly cream
- Vanilla Bean Souffle with cardamon caramel sauce
- Coffee and Donuts
- Parisian beignets, espresso Cremè Anglaise
- Cinnamon Cremè Brulee
- Apple Crips with black currant streusel and almond cream
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Water maker and generator
- Free WiFi
- Salon TV
- Ipod/device docking station
- Sun awning & Hammock
- Cockpit icemaker
- 14’ rigid inflatable boat w/40 hp
- Tube & Wakeboard
- Adult & Child waterski’s
- 2 Person Kayaks
- Snorkel gear
- Fishing gear
- 2 stand up paddle boards
- Floating Mats
- 2 Yamaha 275L Sea Scooters
- Scuba Diving onboard
Model: Lagoon 52 Sailing Catamaran
Engines: 2 x 75hp
Scuba Diving Onboard
- Gear included
- $50 per dive
- 5 dives per week for certified divers
- Open Water Referral $350
- Discover Scuba $125
Submit your review
This trip greatly exceeded our expirations! Thank you Jospeh and Britta for the most amazing experience! Not only was it the best food and wine we have had in our lifetime, but it was truly the most wonderful crew, family and fires that make it so memorable. And we cannot forget Zoe, who is one of the sweetest and cutest golf - great at making you feel love and at home! We wish you all the best in your new venture and cannot thank you enough for inviting us for the maiden voyage!
We love you!
Scott and Nancy
We have been considering a Caribbean boat charter trip for the past few years, and early this year decided to book a trip for us, our two grown children, and their spouses. We went over details of various boats and crews, and are so thrilled that we chose this boat! We wondered if all would be enjoyable, and can happily say, its so beautiful here and each day was better than the one before.
The chef was so welcoming and was an amazing, kind, and patient teacher to 3 new scuba divers. She set each one of us at ease the minute we stepped foot on the boat and was always perceptive to our slightest need. The captain is calm and welcoming as well. AND THE FOOD...such a delight! Everyday: "Chef, this is the BEST ____ I've ever had!" A weeks worth of the best meals I've ever experienced. Chris loved drifting the tender ("Just like the Navy Seals"). Tommy loved skippering the boat with "Pirates of the Caribbean" blaring in the background. Kelsey was a snorkeling queen, and Steve and Cindy - we loved seeing our family enjoying this amazing experience all together. A magical miracle memory has been made!:)
You are so special and we are grateful for this remarkable vacation!
This is our second time aboard and you once again exceeded our expectations. The captain did a masterful job planning our week, finding spectacular locations in spite of some challenging seas. The food of course, was the best in the Caribbean and I once again leave baffled on how the chef manages to pull these amazing multi-course meals together (all from scratch), with such ease. The highlight for me this week was the three discovery dives. I was so comfortable and relaxed through all three dives and I know it was due to the dive instructor’s presence. She made sure our every need was taken care of along the way. We are sad to leave but excited to come back. Memorial Day 2019 baby!!
We have enjoyed the most wonderful week aboard Grace filled with all of our favorite things. The crew have been the most wonderful hosts, taking care of us all and showing us some wonderful new places in the BVI. The food has been just SO amazing, we have very much enjoyed this week of total indulgence, what a huge treat, our own Micheleon restaurant afloat in this stunning corner of the world. You run a wonderful boat and have made our Holiday one to remember. Do look us up if you make it to the UK!
Twenty year ago we visited the Virgin Islands and that trip led to a fantasy of traveling the islands on a catamaran. Over a year ago we started saving and now we have come to the end of our week on Grace. This trip has been the trip of a lifetime - it's been comfortable, exciting, happy, funny, delicious, and full of memories. Chef, you made us feel welcome and special. You never stop working and you have special bat hearing! You seem to know what we want before we do! Thank you for your many yummy drinks, and your table settings did not go unnoticed. Chef, we never imagined we would experience such wonderful meals, each was an experience in itself! The smells coming from your kitchen were amazing! We loved the way you used interesting ingredients in each dish, it was fun to anticipate your presentation. It is evident you have a passion and we were fortunate you shared it with us. This has been the best snorkeling experience we have ever had. You showed us new and great sights everyday. We felt safe and comfortable. Besides new fish, this week we've seem natural baths, caves, dolphins, turtles, octopus, spotted eagle rays. Wow! Thank you for sharing a bit of yourselves with us. We will remember you fondly. If you are ever in California, please let us know as we would love to see you again!
The yacht and crew made the best vacation EVER. We can't thank you enough for the unmatched hospitality and food. Everything exceeded our expectations. We dined like royalty and drank like rock stars. It was such a memorable experience to swim with wild dolphin. Thank you for sharing your passions with us. The snorkeling was amazing! You will forever be remembered with much love in our hearts and minds!
From the moment you picked us up at the dock you made us feel like family. This was truly the trip of a lifetime for us both. We expected the beautiful sea, and good diving, but NEVER expected to be treated so amazingly wonderful like we were treated. The constant service that was offered - helping us with our dive gear, cleaning our dive gear ect. made our diving experience fabulous. Thank you for making and suggesting all the yummy drinks and taking care of EVERY need we could ever have. We felt so spoiled ALL week. As far as the meals went, we have NEVER experienced such amazing food. You are truly an amazing chef. Your dishes were 5 star and beautiful. The smells that we enjoyed all day were wonderful. Thank you for sharing your stories with us. It has been such a pleasure to get to know you two. You guys work so great as a team! We loved our time and cant believe we got hooked up with such a great crew!
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.