Grace – Catamaran
Scuba & Sailing
- 52 foot sailing yacht catamaran
- Accommodates 6 guests
- 3 queen cabins & twin bunks
- Scuba Diving onboard
GRACE is a brand new 2020 Lagoon 520 debuting at the St. Thomas Boat Show in Fall 2019, and is available for charter in the Virgin Islands upon splash down in November 2019.
This newly designed 52’ Performance Luxury Model Lagoon is appointed with Beautiful Modern Comforts and Capabilities. Whether you’re traveling with a group of friends, family, or just want to have her to yourself, she will accommodate! The Possibilities are Endless on “Grace”.
Tremendous Entertaining and Relaxing Areas are on Board as well! Grace’s view from The Flybridge is Unsurpassed. As our Captain steers you to Blue Horizons, enjoy the view from Grace’s Enormous Convertible Settee! One of the Best Seats in the House! Or Enjoy the Sunrise while Sipping your Coffee in the Forward Cockpit Lounge & Trampoline Area. Although your Favorite Place may be The Aft Cockpit where the Exquisite Gourmet Cuisine will be served. The Main Salon has an Open Concept Galley featuring Kitchen & Bar with Table, Large Sofa-Chaise Seating and the TV/Entertainment System & Apple TV.
Grace’s Luxury Accommodations enhanced with Beautiful Functionality is a WIN-WIN for your Amazing Vacation in the Gorgeous Virgin Islands! She has all the Bells and Whistles for your Enjoyment and Pleasure! We look forward to you being our guest……GRACE AWAITS!
*Mascot Zoie can be boarded if guests prefer her not on board.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$22,000||$22,750||$23,500||$24,250||$25,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN JOSEPH & CHEF/MATE BRITTA
Joseph and Britta grew up a world apart but ended up finding each other and true love in the beautiful Virgin Islands. He grew up on a small family farm in the Pacific Northwest and she grew up with her toes in the sand on the white sandy beaches of Florida. Before moving to the Caribbean, Joseph received degrees the Culinary Arts and Patisserie and Baking from Western Culinary Institute in Portland Oregon. In 2009, he packed his bags for the islands where he immediately bought and resided on his new boat in the Virgin Islands. Britta came to St Croix as a PADI dive instructor in 2005. She worked in local dive shops and in the hospitality industry, while taking advantage of the best scuba diving in the Caribbean. She honed in her skills as being one of the premiere dive guides and instructors while living in St Croix. While the couple lived in St John Britta spent time aboard a 36′ Pearson- “Kiote” offering day sailing excursions the shallow reefs that fringe the East end of the island. Her love of all things underwater is apparent by her enthusiasm to share her discoveries of animal and plant life while on your water adventures! Whether you’re a beginner snorkeler or advanced scuba diver, her knowledge and expertise always delivers an amazing custom designed experience for everyone.
Before embarking on the New Luxury Catamaran “Grace”, Joseph and Britta were on the 50ft Catamaran “Dianna Rose” for 3 years and worked in tandem, perfecting a concierge experience with world class cuisine and custom tailored scuba and snorkel adventures for all levels. Proud to partner with the Virgin Island community, Joseph and Britta take a lot of pride in buying local. These key relationships with farmers and fisherman has elevated their status as having the freshest ingredients on board at all times and has been a key to their success. Prior to “Dianna Rose”, Joseph spent 5 years aboard 120′ Broward Motor Yacht “Freedom” as chef perfecting the art of fine cuisine adapting the premiere culinary French ideology of “Mise en Place” within the luxury yachting experience.
Our extensively trained dynamic duo, Captain/Chef – Joseph and his First Mate/Dive Instructor/Mermaid – Britta are excited to take you away on a beautiful journey aboard “Grace”. She’s a brand new impeccable 2020 52′ Lagoon Catamaran and is “The Grand Madame” like no other in the islands. “Grace” is the perfect Trifecta: World Class Sailing in Luxury Accommodations + Superb Cuisine coupled with Incredible Water Adventures while surrounded by the Beautiful Virgin Islands = The Best Luxury Yachting Experience. Grace and her crew will surely Bless you with Memories of a Lifetime. We look forward to you joining us and Sharing a Magical Sunset in the Beautiful Virgin Islands. Grace Awaits!
*Mascot Zoie can be boarded if guests prefer her not on board.
- Fresh made Breads: Blueberry Muffins, Cranberry Orange Scones, Croissants, Banana Bread, Coffee Cake served daily with breakfast along with fresh juices, coffee and assorted teas.
- Smoked Salmon Frittata with red onions, cream cheese
- Belgian Waffles
- Pancakes with bacon
- Traditional Eggs Benedict
- Sausage Gravy and Biscuits
- French Toast
- Spit-Roasted Cornish Game Hen with Zatar Spice served with couscous salad with local mint, cherry tomatoes, sultanas, feta and arugula. Followed by Bananas Foster
- Lobster Butter Ravioli with shrimp and king crab ragout. Followed by Chocolate Mousse.
- Freshly Ground Short Rib Burgers with chips. Followed by Coffee Gelato and Oatmeal and Golden Raisin Cookies.
- Roast Chicken with creamy polenta, cherry tomato fennel ragout. Followed by Blood Orange and Grapefruit Sorbet.
- Grilled Wahoo with parsnip puree, grilled corn and cherry tomato salad. Followed by Brownie ala mode and Ginger Snaps
- Mahi Tacos with jalapeño mango slaw, fresh guacamole and salsa, freshly made tortilla chips. Followed by Strawberry Sorbet
- Little Gem Salad with vinaigrette, hearts of palm, Manchego cheese and crispy pancetta
- Tuna Poke Salad
- Caesar Salad with Focaccia
- Little Neck Clams in white wine, garlic, lemon butter, thyme sauce
- Beef Carpaccio with pine nuts, lemon, olive oil, Parmesan cheese, and micro arugula
- Jerusalem Artichoke Bisque with Black Truffle Oil served with french baguette
- Hoisin Braised Short Ribs with Risotto Milanese, haricot verte, salsa verde
- Filet Mignon with Peruvian purple potato puree, grilled asparagus, finished with a Porcini demi-glace
- Roasted Rack of Lamb with potato gnocchi, pancetta, artichoke hearts, sugar snap peas, butternut squash, finished with a blackberry demi glaze
- Bone-in Pork Chop with roasted acorn squash puree, grilled broccolini finished with a port balsamic veal reduction
- Chicken Sugo with Maltagliati pasta, roasted mushrooms, cippolini onions, finished with Parmesan Reggiano
- Pan-Seared Scallops with arugula pomme puree, Pernod butter, smoked bacon with a port reduction and leeks fondue
- Chocolate Budino grapefruit, candied hazelnuts, ganache and chantilly cream
- Angel Food Cake with port macerated strawberries, 20-year balsamic and chantilly cream
- Vanilla Bean Souffle with cardamon caramel sauce
- Coffee and Donuts
- Parisian beignets, espresso Cremè Anglaise
- Cinnamon Cremè Brulee
- Apple Crips with black currant streusel and almond cream
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Water maker and generator
- Free WiFi
- Salon TV
- Ipod/device docking station
- Sun awning & Hammock
- Cockpit icemaker
- 14’ rigid inflatable boat w/40 hp
- Tube & Wakeboard
- Adult & Child waterski’s
- 2 Person Kayaks
- Snorkel gear
- Fishing gear
- 2 stand up paddle boards
- Floating Mats
- 2 Yamaha 275L Sea Scooters
- Scuba Diving onboard
Model: Lagoon 52 Sailing Catamaran
Engines: 2 x 75hp
Submit your review
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.