Gracious – Catamaran
- 60 ft Sunreef sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 8 guests
- 1 King & 3 queen ensuite cabins
- SeaBobs for fun watersports
Enjoy the sights, sounds, and beauty of the Caribbean while aboard a custom-built 2020, Sunreef 60, the premier all-around sailing leisure yacht. Sailing catamaran GRACIOUS features custom additions such as a unique swing-out champagne lounge.
GRACIOUS is all about luxury with accommodations for up to 8 guests. She is a galley-up, owner’s edition, and has 1 master oversized king suite with a large walk-in shower plus 3 spacious queen cabins, all en-suite with stall showers. TVs in all staterooms and Bluetooth with surround speakers in all areas. Backlit bar in the salon with 55” pop-up TV. Sonos music system and USB charging stations in cabins are more unique features. Large aft deck lounge and alfresco dining with cockpit and flybridge bar. Flybridge with 360° views and sun pads. Luxury extras in each en-suite bathroom. Fully air-conditioned throughout with individual controls. Premium liquors and wines included!
In addition to an experienced crew, a 3rd crew member as stewardess will be appointed aboard Epic Catamaran GRACIOUS.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
Christmas week: $55,000
New Year week: $55,000
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses, and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Excessive alcohol consumption unusual requests
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN ANDREW & CHEF/MATE MICHAELA
Captain Andrew and Chef Michaela have been working on charters as Captain & Crew for more than 5 years, exploring every part of the U.S. and British Virgin Islands. They spread their passion for sailing, snorkeling, and all-around adventuring to guests from all over the world, and Andrew and Michaela are thrilled to share their passions and all the amazing things the Virgin Islands have to offer with the guest aboard Gracious.
Andrew was a late bloomer to the world of sailing, growing up in suburban Chicago, but he knew his passion for the ocean was there from an early age. After moving to San Diego for college, he immediately took sailing lessons upon his arrival. Starting off in boats hardly bigger than himself, his passion for the ocean continued to grow as rapidly as his sailing experience in and around southern California. Upon graduation from San Diego State with a degree in hospitality and tourism, Andrew decided to focus on sailing, becoming a U.S. Sailing Certified Instructor, spending his time teaching sailors the wonders of the ocean. A quick return to the Midwest, and cold Chicago winters, ended with Andrew getting his USCG Master Captains license, and a move “Down Island” to pursue his dream of becoming a full time Captain. Now, he continues chasing his dream and sharing his love for the ocean with all of his guests.
Born and raised in the Virgin Islands, Michaela spent her childhood working at her father’s dive shop on St. John. Her formative years were spent scuba diving, sailing, and snorkeling; she considers herself a professional mermaid. In addition to receiving a degree in Business Management from Five Towns College in New York, she established four years of experience in the service industry. Michaela found her talents for connecting with people while representing and promoting big-name brands at events in and around New York City. After four years, she was drawn back home to the water and has dedicated the last five years to the charter business. Michaela is a professionally trained chef, and Gracious guests will be wowed at every meal. We focus on local ingredients and favorites from around the world. When you dine on Gracious, you will experience a truly unique sailing experience with a native of the Virgin Islands.
- Always accompanied with a selection of yogurt, granola, toast, jam, and fruit platter
- Avocado Toast/ Runny Fried Egg / local Microgreens / Fruit Salad
- Homemade Waffles & Fresh Berries
- Breakfast Grazing Board / Variety of Toasted Bagels/Smoked Salmon/ Crispy Bacon / Capers / Crudité / Cream Cheeses
- Caramelized Onion and Mushroom Quiche / Mixed Greens
- Continental Selection of Meats, Cheeses & Jams / Morning Glory Muffins / Croissants
- Bacon and Egg Stacks /Hash Browns / Grapefruit & Avocado Salad
- Nutella Crêpes with Strawberries and Local Banana
- Classic Eggs Benny
- Local Catch Ceviche Tower / Jasmine Rice
- Carne Asada Tacos / Blackbean & Corn Salad
- The CBA Panini /Grilled Chicken / Melted Brie / Green Apple / Jalapeno Jam
- Jerk Shrimp Caesar Salad/ Homemade Dressing
- Captain Andrew’s Famous Burgers / Dijon Potato Salad
- Crab Cakes / Spicy Remoulade / Avocado/ Green Salad
- Blackened Locally Caught Wahoo / Papaya Pico / Local Greens & Lime Crema
- Crispy Falafel / Zesty LemonTzatziki / Roasted tomatoes / Warm Pita
- Selection of Cocktails, Wine or Apéritifs Available
- Prosciutto Wrapped Cantaloupe
- Homemade Smoky Sundried Tomato Hummus
- Chef’s Selection Cheese Board
- Antipasto Salad
- Seasonal Grazing Board
- Tostones/ Salt Fish / Scotch Bonnet & Mango Jam
- Goat Cheese/ Apple Honey Tartlet
- Spicy Coconut and Pumpkin Soup / Homemade Naan Bread
- NY Strip Steak / Pear, Blue Cheese & Fennel Mixed Green Salad / Homemade Dijon Walnut Vinaigrette
- Cedar Plank Grilled Salmon / Lemon Orzo / Asparagus / Lemon & Chive Butter
- Rosemary Rubbed Grilled Pork Tenderloin / Risotto & Roasted Carrots / Pork Au Jus
- Homemade Lemon & Mint Ravioli / Almond Brown Butter
- Panko Crusted Chicken Milanese/ Lightly Dressed Arugula Salad / Shaved Parmesan
- Red Wine Braised Lamb Shanks / Creamy Polenta / Crispy Brussel Sprouts
- Seared Sesame Ahi Tuna / Roasted Ginger Bok Choy / Wasabi Aioli
- Filet Mignon Au Poivre / Rosemary Fingerling Potatoes / Roasted Broccolini
- Accompanied with digestifs, Espresso, Cappuccino & Tea
- Flourless Chocolate Ganache Cake
- Homemade Fruit Sorbet
- Caribbean Rum Cake
- Chocolate Mousse
- Espresso Martinis and Biscotti
- Passionfruit Panna Cotta
- Classic Crème Brûlée
- Amalfi Summer
Limoncello, Prosecco, muddled blueberries, and thyme
Passionfruit & Pineapple Margarita on the rocks
- Sunday on St. John
Cruzan Rum, Guava juice, and Coconut Creme
- La Palma
Raspberry and Peach Rose Sangria
- White Bay J.V.D.(Vanilla Painkiller)
Vanilla Rum, Orange Juice, Pineapple juice, Coconut Creme, Nutmeg
- Cumberland Mountains
Old Fashioned with Basil Hyden’s Bourbon
- Bali Vibes
Local Lemongrass Vodka, Ginger infused simple syrup, club soda, and Lime, Sugar Cane
- Austin City Limits
Deep Eddy’s Grapefruit Vodka Martini with a rosemary sugar rim
- Duval Street
Hendricks Gin, Fresh squeezed Key Lime juice, Cucumber, St. Germaine, Mint
- Gracious Raspberry Vodka
Graciously made Polish Raspberry Vodka in honor of the ship workers who built Gracious
- Featured Wines
David Arthur, Kosta Browne, Thompson 31Fifty, Duckhorn, Paragon Cellars, Failla, Lancaster
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Swing-out Champagne deck
- Two Water-makers and two generators
- WiFi Internet access
- 55″ TV and Sonos Stereo system in saloon
- TV’s in each stateroom plus USB charging stations
- Outdoor speakers in cockpit and flybridge
- iDevice hookup
- Ice maker
- 14ft Tender w/75 hp outboard
- 2 person Kayak
- Adult waterskis
- Wakeboard & Tube
- 2 Paddle-boards
- Crusader (6 person SUP)
- Floating cushion
- Fishing gear
- 2 SeaBobs
- Snorkel gear
Model: Sunreef Catamaran
Submit your review
What a dream vacation! This was a wonderful way to show our friends/family the Virgin Islands. Everything was amazing. You guys went above and beyond and were professional, kind, friendly, funny and made the trip magical. Thanks for the great food, answering all our
questions, playing games with us, and chatting with us as we cruised and sailed. Thank you for the AWESOME dives as well!
Thank you for Showing us such a great time in the BVI’s! The two of you are great at what you do! We enjoyed many awesome beaches, snorkeling and sailing adventures. You made us feel very comfortable and safe, making this one of our most favorite vacations. We’re going to miss Happy hour! Thanks again. You guys are going to have a very successful future.
We came into this trip thinking it would be the trip of a lifetime. Both of you are solely
responsible for having our expectations exceeded. The snorkeling spots, the food, the sailing & most importantly the company you both provided was fantastic. You will forever be remembered by our family.
How do we even begin to say thank you for this amazing trip?! You guys have been so
awesome! The meals and drinks were fantastic. You pleased us all, right down to Victoria! The snorkeling & diving spots were amazing. You have really helped cement what will be a lifelong hobby for the kids. You have helped us all unplug just a little and the games, laughter and fun will be remembered forever!! Thank you guys from the bottom of our hearts!
It was obvious as soon as we arrived on the boat that we had made the best crew choice. You made us feel comfortable and relaxed immediately. You both were incredibly knowledgeable and soooo much fun. It was honestly like we were sailing with family all week. The food was so delicious everyday. It truly means a lot that we got to enjoy our greatest family vacation with such a wonderful couple. THANK YOU!!``
Highlights of this wonderful trip included: long, beautiful sailing sessions, drinks at Foxy’s, three action packed and eye popping dives (including the Willy T wreck!), an infinite supply of painkillers, dirty shirleys and vodka : ), INCREDIBLE COOKING, the chef’s cooking (again), snorkeling and swimming in the rain, pure unadulterated relaxation, private island parties, and a wonderful, wonderful Christmas!! Thank you! Thank you for giving us such an exceptional week in the BVIs. You are all wonderful, friendly people, and we have loved getting to know you. This has been a very memorable trip (see highlights above!) and our love for boating in the BVIs continues Best wishes!
The ABSOLUTELY BEST CATAMARAN CHARTER EXPERIENCE IN THE CARIBBEAN. We were four couples celebrating important wedding anniversaries and wanted the best. The boat, accommodations, crew, meal service and sailing experiences EXCEEDED all expectations as we spent the week recently sailing among the British Virgin Islands. The catamaran with a handsome and magnificent master bedroom and three other bedrooms all with top notch out fittings and superb air conditioning. The captain with years of experience provided smooth sailing and excellent access to snorkeling, scuba and beach combing sites. The chef, in our unanimous opinion, is the BEST in the Caribbean. From elegant omelets and fresh made croissants in the morning to wonderful salads for lunch and perfectly cooked to preferences fish, chicken, lamb chops and steak at dinner we were blown away by her preparations. Did we mention the fluffy pancakes, the decedent French Toast or what she does with balsamic glacé? Desserts were also superb. Her chocolate raspberry cake has to be the best in the Western Hemisphere. We did stop one day for an on shore lunch at Cooper Island for local lunch and ice cream. Go a bit before noon to get your orders in and proper choice of tables before hoards arrive. We brought along a case of our favorite wines which were amply fortified by the inventory of American and French wines.There is an extensive variety and supply of various liquors on board. Additional crew members provided superb support and added tremendously to our wonderful experience. This was a marvelous once in a lifetime wish made perfect by this handsome boat and superb crew. Booking on any lesser boat would be a shame and missed opportunity for perfection. We should have booked for two weeks!
The Yacht was first class. Very clean and organized. Cabins were all very nice size especially the master. Cockpit and dining area were spacious and provided us all the shade we needed as there was a lot of sun! We loved the underwater scooters and just snorkeled every chance we had at each place we docked. The boys also enjoyed water skiing, wakeboarding and tubing and some of the areas they found were smooth as glass. The chef followed the Pref sheets to a "T". She knew what every of us liked (and disliked) and was perfect each meal. We told her she needs to publish her cookbook as each meal was Gourmet, colorful and so tasty. FIVE star all the way! We were very lucky to get this crew and they were all perfect in their roles and they worked so hard to make sure we were comfortable and had all we needed always. We really enjoyed everyone. Could have stayed for another week! We determined the pace and they served us each day what WE wanted. We just went ashore a few times as we just loved the boat and the water but the places we went too were very picturesque. We loved it and would recommend this to anyone. We are very well traveled and this was by far our best vacation.
Endless gratitude for this trip of a lifetime. Our crew could not be a better team and so easily live with our family. Thank you for the nourishing experiences, lovely company and local knowledge. This was unforgettable. Couldn’t have asked for a better crew. With the chef’s local knowledge and the captain’s skills we had an epic trip! Already looking forward to coming back!
This was truly a once in a lifetime experience. This was a surprise for my husband’s birthday and it beat all of our expectations. The crew were so warm and accommodating. They created a very relaxing and memorable experience for us! The weather was perfect and we saw the most breathtaking sunset. Highly recommend this boat tour to anyone!!
Epic Yacht Charters provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.