Great Adventure – Catamaran
Modern and Bright
- 45 foot Lagoon sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 6 guests
- 3 queen cabins
- Onboard diving available
Great Adventure is a 45 foot Lagoon catamaran with a dynamic energetic crew. Lagoon’s idea of a fly bridge started with this model of yacht. There is a long seating area for all guests to enjoy while watching the sailing. Guests can even give it a try while the captain stands by. The interior is light wood and the vertical windows allow wonderful Caribbean light to shine through. Great Adventure’s crew is American couple Connor and Taylor. Captain Connor Dugan has been around the ocean his whole life sailing and teaching youth sailing. After a summer of living on board a catamaran in the Grenadines, he knew that sailing would become his career. Chef Taylor Esposito moved to Hawaii after high school, learned how to sail and fell in love with the ocean. This crew and yacht are sure to give you the “Great Adventure” on your crewed charter yacht you’ve been looking for. Great Adventure offers Scuba diving onboard and is qualified to teach diving courses.
Price ranges from $13,500-$23,500 per week
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat screen TV with directTV and Apple TV
- Full surround sound system with Sonos
- DVD players
- iPod docking station
- Cockpit and flydeck speakers
- CDs, videos, DVDs
- Books and games
- Cockpit ice maker
- 15’ rigid inflatable boat w/70 hp engine
- Water skis for adults
- Knee board, wake board, inner tube, tandem skis
- Snorkeling gear
- Floating sun mattresses
- 2 x stand up paddleboard’s
- 1 2 person kayak
- 8 person floating “sofa”
Model: Lagoon Catamaran
Engines: 2 x 54 hp
CAPTAIN CONNOR DUGAN & CHEF/FIRST MATE TAYLOR ESPOSITO
Captain Connor was raised in a small coastal town in New Jersey racing small sailboats. As he grew, his love for sailing also did. After moving to Wilmington, NC he began working in the summers teaching youth sailing. He spent a summer living on board a 50 foot catamaran in the Grenadines his fate was sealed to become a seasoned sailor. After graduating from The University of North Carolina in Charlotte, he moved to the US Virgin Islands to pursue his career.
Chef Taylor grew up in upstate New York and spent her summers on the rivers, lakes and on the beaches of North Carolina. When she graduated from high school she decided to take a big leap and move to Hawaii, falling in love with surfing and island life. Four years later the travel bug bit again and Taylor traveled to Thailand, Indonesia, Central and South America, where her passion for cooking began. She loves using healthy local ingredients which are creatively presented in her outstanding cuisine.
Connor and Taylor combine their love for sailing and the ocean with the love of people to deliver an EPIC charter!
- Bacon, egg & cheese Monkey Bread with a lemon dijon drizzle.
- Traditional Eggs Benedict with homemade hollandaise, served with crispy rosemary sweet potato wedges.
- French toast casserole with a cinnamon pecan streusel.
- Huevos rancheros on crunchy tostadas with eggs over easy, topped with avocado salsa verde, sliced tomatoes, fresh cilantro and cotija cheese.
- Tropical Acai bowl with fresh fruit, vanilla granola, and shredded coconut. Served with warm cinnamon banana bread.
- Toasted ciabatta topped with fresh guacamole, poached eggs, feta, and a honey balsamic glaze.
- Fresh local Mahi served on top of a warm corn tortilla with red cabbage, sliced avocado and pineapple salsa, drizzled with honey sriracha mayo. Served with baked parmesan green beans.
- Warm quinoa served with lemon garlic shrimp, sauteed kale, edamame and zucchini. Topped with a creamy avocado cilantro sauce.
- Traditional Chicken Roti.
- Hawaiian style Poké bowl with diced tuna, mango and avocado served over white rice.
- Caribbean pulled pork buttercup lettuce wraps with sweet potato fries.
- Crispy coconut shrimp served with a mango chutney.
- Fresh tropical ceviche with homemade guacamole.
- Whole wheat pizza with goat cheese, honey caramelized onions, smashed blueberry. Topped with arugula.
- Grape tomato, mozzarella, and basil skewers with a honey balsamic glaze.
- Mini vegetable wraps with a creamy peanut butter hummus.
- Creamy asiago farro with wilted garlic spinach and pan seared scallops.
- Macadamia crusted Mahi with a lemon caper beurre blanc sauce. Served with couscous and asparagus.
- Shrimp and handmade gnocchi with a rich garlic parmesan sauce.
- Grilled salmon served atop whole wheat rice and asparagus, topped with a sweet thai chili glaze.
- Filet Mignon grilled to preference. Served with hearty risotto, broccolini, and a creamy red wine mushroom sauce.
- Fresh hand rolled sushi.
- Mini key lime pies.
- Momma Espo’s homemade chocolate chip cookies.
- French Coconut Macaroons with a pineapple spiced rum filling.
- Maple nut fudge with crunchy walnuts.
- Lava cake topped with fresh raspberries and chocolate drizzle.
Price ranges from $13,500-$23,500 per week
Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef
All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolate and more
Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
Broadband Wireless Internet Access
Cruising taxes and permits, BVI license and port fees
SCUBA diving please inquire
Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
Premium Beverages not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
Crew gratuity – 15-20% of the charter cost
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.