Great Adventure – Catamaran
Modern and Bright
- 45 foot Lagoon sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 6 guests
- 3 queen cabins
- Onboard diving available
Great Adventure is a modern, bright and spacious Lagoon 450 catamaran available for luxury crewed charter in the Caribbean and based in the Virgin Islands. This luxury catamaran sleeps up to 6 guests in comfort and style.
The stylish galley and saloon is tastefully designed and equipped. The saloon has wrap around windows, providing uninterrupted views during your yacht charter. There is also a chocolate leather couch in the main salon with matching leather stools.
This Lagoon 450 is fully air conditioned and has a high output reverse osmosis water maker, powered either by shore power or by a whisper-quiet generator, located away from sleeping quarters making for a peaceful night’s sleep during your luxury crewed yacht charter.
The spacious cockpit comfortably sits all guests around an ample table to make dining al fresco a pleasure. There is a ventilation hatch on the bridge deck, that funnels a cooling breeze into the cockpit area. 3 Double cabins provide spacious accommodation for all. For such a spacious yacht, she is surprisingly nimble, and the gulping shaped bridge deck makes her very comfortable underway, no slapping or slamming aboard this beauty, and you can hop between islands in under an hour, or choose to spend longer under sail. The choice is entirely yours during your cruise through the BVI.
Our Luxury Crewed Lagoon 450 is truly a superb yacht where the idyllic scenery, changes with every blink of the eye, as you sail through nature’s little secret, the beautiful island chain of the British Virgin Islands.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Submit your review
My husband and I just spent the past week aboard the "Great Adventure" with good friends in the B.V.I. We pleaded with Kat & Grayson to give us your email addresses as several of us felt compelled to let you know what amazing young adults you have raised. As a mother of four young adults (ages 16, 21, 23, 25) I had to share with you my husband's and my sentiments regarding Kat & Grayson. As host & hostess, co-captains of the Great Adventure, phenomenal! Grayson is a confident, knowledgable captain, who handled the boat with grace and style, considered safety, sailing conditions, our comfort, and never hesitated to cater to our desires. (My husband and I are runners and often needed a dingy ride to shore to go for a run!) Kat is a sweetheart and an amazing chef. It was one delicious meal after another. Their warm personalities, confidence, maturity and genuine hospitality was deeply appreciated. I know you must be very proud of them. We had a remarkable week and will be sure to tell all of our family & friends about Kat & Grayson and inform them all about where they may encounter a true "Great Adventure." Hope you are well.
We just got home last night from our trip on the "Great Adventure" with Kat and Grayson Graham. We had a fabulous trip. The boat is really set up physically for "hosting" 3 couples easily. There are multiple places to "hang out" when we wanted to be together or when we wanted more private time. More important than the boat however was that our crew, Kat and Grayson are a really nice couple. They may be young (in fact they are younger than our kids) but they are energetic and as focused on service, safety and making sure we all had a great trip as any crew could possibly be and all six of us could only give them an unqualified 100% A+ rating. .They really were fabulous and genuinely nice couple. Just wanted you to give you this input since they are relatively new to the charter business. Thank you also for your help setting up our charter. Everything worked like clockwork. We will be back.
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat screen TV with directTV and Apple TV
- Full surround sound system with Sonos
- DVD players
- iPod docking station
- Cockpit and flydeck speakers
- CDs, videos, DVDs
- Books and games
- Cockpit ice maker
- 15’ rigid inflatable boat w/70 hp engine
- Water skis for adults
- Knee board, wake board, inner tube, tandem skis
- Snorkeling gear
- Floating sun mattresses
- 2 x stand up paddleboard’s
- 1 2 person kayak
- 8 person floating “sofa”
Model: Lagoon Catamaran
Engines: 2 x 54 hp
CAPTAIN CHARLIE & CHEF/MATE CAMMI
Captain Charlie grew up in Newport, Rhode Island and his family’s love for the local beaches cultivated his affinity for the ocean at a young age, motivating him to work as a lifeguard and diver as soon as he was old enough to take a paycheck. After high school sailing, Charlie joined Roger Williams University’s competitive and nationally ranked team to continue honing his skills on the often-chilly Narragansett Bay. During his summers, Charlie worked as first mate on a schooner in Newport. Having had a taste of larger vessels, Charlie joined the community of seasonal sailors racing classic 12 meters during the New England summers and diving the Caribbean in the winters. Since then, Charlie has earned his PADI Dive Master certification, continued to foster his competitive streak in 12 meter North Americans and super yacht regattas, and learned to take yachting to a new level in the charter boating world. Charlie’s attention to detail and his experience in handling large yachts affords his guests confidence in their safety and allows for a great opportunity to learn sailing while aboard Great Adventure. His anticipation of guests needs leaves those in his care feeling pampered and relaxed.
While Mate/Chef Cammi also hails from Newport, she grew up a bit unconventionally and had 30,000 ocean miles under her sailing belt by the time she was 14. Raised on various different sailboats throughout the Eastern seaboard and Caribbean islands, Cammi’s fondest memories are from the two years she and her family spent crossing the Pacific Ocean. During high school Cammi made her best attempt at a “normal” land life and studied ballet, traveling across the world to dance both academically and professionally, however, her love for the sea eventually became too strong to deny. Since leaving land life, Cammi has spent summers working on schooners and yachts in New England and winters split between catamarans in the Caribbean and a writing degree in Boston. Eager to up her game, Cammi has also opted to pursue culinary training and loves experimenting with local cuisines, creating delicious, healthy meals like her mother taught her to do as a “boat kid”.
As a team, Charlie and Cammi are masters at bringing together the perfect mix of excitement, creativity, relaxation, and professionalism. With years of sailing to look back on, they draw upon a wealth of shared experience to ensure that their guests feel at home, whether that means a round of cool drinks to ease the heat of the day, a jungle hike that ends at an enormous private beach, or a guided dive through the belly of a sunken ship. With their natural love for spending time on the water, it’s impossible not to feel inspired and awed by the beauty of the Caribbean with Charlie and Cammi onboard. Always eager to share the passion and knowledge they have for their work and environment, Cammi and Charlie are the ideal guides for a Virgin Islands adventure.
Charlie and Cammi combine their love for sailing and the ocean with the love of people to deliver an EPIC charter!
- Bacon, egg & cheese Monkey Bread with a lemon dijon drizzle.
- Traditional Eggs Benedict with homemade hollandaise, served with crispy rosemary sweet potato wedges.
- French toast casserole with a cinnamon pecan streusel.
- Huevos rancheros on crunchy tostadas with eggs over easy, topped with avocado salsa verde, sliced tomatoes, fresh cilantro and cotija cheese.
- Tropical Acai bowl with fresh fruit, vanilla granola, and shredded coconut. Served with warm cinnamon banana bread.
- Toasted ciabatta topped with fresh guacamole, poached eggs, feta, and a honey balsamic glaze.
- Fresh local Mahi served on top of a warm corn tortilla with red cabbage, sliced avocado and pineapple salsa, drizzled with honey sriracha mayo. Served with baked parmesan green beans.
- Warm quinoa served with lemon garlic shrimp, sauteed kale, edamame and zucchini. Topped with a creamy avocado cilantro sauce.
- Traditional Chicken Roti.
- Hawaiian style Poké bowl with diced tuna, mango and avocado served over white rice.
- Caribbean pulled pork buttercup lettuce wraps with sweet potato fries.
- Crispy coconut shrimp served with a mango chutney.
- Fresh tropical ceviche with homemade guacamole.
- Whole wheat pizza with goat cheese, honey caramelized onions, smashed blueberry. Topped with arugula.
- Grape tomato, mozzarella, and basil skewers with a honey balsamic glaze.
- Mini vegetable wraps with a creamy peanut butter hummus.
- Creamy asiago farro with wilted garlic spinach and pan seared scallops.
- Macadamia crusted Mahi with a lemon caper beurre blanc sauce. Served with couscous and asparagus.
- Shrimp and handmade gnocchi with a rich garlic parmesan sauce.
- Grilled salmon served atop whole wheat rice and asparagus, topped with a sweet thai chili glaze.
- Filet Mignon grilled to preference. Served with hearty risotto, broccolini, and a creamy red wine mushroom sauce.
- Fresh hand rolled sushi.
- Mini key lime pies.
- Momma Espo’s homemade chocolate chip cookies.
- French Coconut Macaroons with a pineapple spiced rum filling.
- Maple nut fudge with crunchy walnuts.
- Lava cake topped with fresh raspberries and chocolate drizzle.
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2018 to 2019||$13,500||$14,250||$15,000||$15,750||$16,500|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$13,500||$14,250||$15,000||$15,750||$16,500|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.