Gypsy Princess – Catamaran
The Best in Comfort & Cruising
- 45 ft catamaran
- Accommodates up to 6
- 3 Queen ensuite cabins
- Ideal for 3 couples
GYPSY PRINCESS is a fabulous 45 ft Lagoon catamaran featuring 3 queen guest cabins each with a private ensuite bathroom with a separate shower stall, full air conditioning, and the most luxurious french linens available. Top flybridge seating and padded sundeck plus foredeck cockpit for the perfect happy hour setting around.
There is a long seating area for all guests to enjoy while watching the sailing. Guests can even give it a try while the captain stands by. The interior is light wood and the vertical windows allow wonderful Caribbean light to shine through. Gypsy Princess won the best catamaran under 55 feet in both the 2012 and 2014 Tortola, BVI Charter Yacht Boat Show.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$14,800||$15,400||$16,000||$16,600||$17,200|
Christmas week: $24,000
New Year week: $24,000
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses, and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN BIFF & CHEF/MATE AMY
Amy & Biff have been sailing together since 2003 when they first met on a beach in Greece. They were supposed to meet at the ferry port of sleepy Porto Heli but Biff forgot to pick Amy up and she found him instead at the bar on the beach, entertaining his guests! That was the start of something special and they have worked, lived & sailed together ever since. Having always worked in the marine tourist industry they love meeting strangers who at the end of their vacation leave as friends!
Captain Biff learned to sail at the Cub Scouts at a tender age and was hooked! As soon as he was old enough to teach sailing he packed his bags & found his way to the Mediterranean coast of France to start his first overseas instructor job. Working his way around France and Spain he finally settled down in Greece running his own sailing school on the chic Greek Riviera. Cold winters of Europe called him to work in Kenya briefly before settling in the BVI’s running luxury charters in warm waters!
Having learned to cook at the age of 9 so she could watch ‘neighbours’ (Aussie Soap) on TV, Amy added windsurfing & then sailing to her interests after finishing university in order to travel. First working in Turkey, Italy & France Amy finally moved to Greece & met Biff. Wherever she travels she picks up local recipes and cooking techniques, which she refined at the renowned Ashburton & River Cottage cookery schools, both in Devon, UK. Fresh, seasonal & local produce are her favorite ingredients put together in a fusion of worldwide flavors for all to enjoy!
Between them, Amy & Biff have the experience & knowledge to steer you a course to a truly memorable vacation. With their water sports background they are able to teach even the most reluctant swimmers, sailors, paddle boarders to confidently make the most of their time on the water regardless of age. Their years working in family orientated resorts in Europe also lend them to be dab hands at arranging fun and relaxing family charters. Known for their flexibility & competence, your wish is their command.
Following the passing of Hurricanes Irma & Maria, this year, Biff and Amy have pledged to give 50% of their gratuities to grass roots BVI charities in support of the recovery in the Virgin Islands. PAW (Promoting Animal Welfare) Adopt A Roof, Free Food For Kids & the Plant a Tree Initiative
- Daily selection of cereal & granola, yogurt, fruit salad, fresh juices & smoothies.
- Crusty sourdough slices with smashed avocado, feta & spinach.
- Caribbean coconut French toast with mango sauce.
- Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon & parsley.
- Blueberry pancakes with crispy bacon & maple syrup.
- Piping hot buttered muffins with ham and poached eggs.
- Toasted ciabatta stacked with melting soft cheese, wilted spinach, grilled mahi mahi & a soft poached egg, all drizzled with curry infused olive oil.
- Succulent Caesar salad with jerk chicken & bacon in a parmesan basket.
- Roasted sweet peppers stuffed with quinoa salad, served with a tasty artichoke hummus.
- Bloody mary steak salad with avocado cubes and celery sticks.
- Local coconut shrimp with lime and a spiced mango puree presented on a bed of mixed leaves
- Peach baked pork loin with creamed potato and vibrant steamed greens.
- Captains gourmet burger with juicy pineapple, sweet coleslaw and spicy plantain fries.
- Lemon baked tilapia, served on a bed of zesty baked eggplant with a pocket of tabbouleh salad.
- Oven baked lamb, served Greek style with tzatziki, Greek salad, zucchini fritters and warm fresh bread.
- Herb crusted salmon fillet on a bed of fresh mixed leaves with sautéed potatoes and tangy tartare sauce.
- White chocolate parfait with mint and soft fruit garnish.
- Pear, slow poached in red wine with nuts and chilled lemon mascarpone.
- Dark chocolate rum pot with orange infused cream.
- Baked fresh peach melba with amaretto and raspberry reduction.
- Crumbly shortcake stacked with crème fraise, seasonal fruits & lashings of caramel sauce.
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Basic WiFi
- Salon TV
- iPod docking station
- Cockpit and flydeck speakers
- CDs, videos, DVDs
- Books and games
- Cockpit ice maker
- 12′ rigid inflatable boat w/20 hp engine
- Kneeboard, doughnut, & towable inflatable toys
- 2-Stand up paddle boards
- 6 man floating island
- 3 hammocks
- Floating mats
- Light fishing gear
- Snorkel gear
- SCUBA diving is rendezvous
Model: Lagoon Catamaran
Engines: 2 x 54 hp
Tales from GYPSY PRINCESS
Submit your review
Gypsy Princess is a fantastic boat! Every amenity and tastefully decorated. The captain is amazingly competent and in addition to making sure one had a great time he assured everyone was safe – on the boat, getting in and of the dinghy. I enjoyed just watching & learning. The chef provided terrific and varied meals, presented beautifully, and she is a delightful person. She is also a top notch 1st mate. All in all a beautiful trip in the gorgeous locale!
Thank you both so much for making this vacation one of the best ever!!!
It started with the wonderful greeting and ended with us feeling like family. Lots of laughter….. fun times….. adventure…… some of the things we will always remember;
Thank you for everything you have done for each of us this week. You embraced our family with such care and warmth. You even thought Stuart was funny, usually an acquired taste. Captain, like McGyver you can make anything work and teach even the most challenging among us anything you set your mind to. Chef, like Julia Childs, what you produced every meal out of that tiny kitchen is truly a culinary milracle. You accommodated Grace’s desire to remain healthy and gluten free effortlessly, and made the rest of us enjoy it aswell. Gluten free pancakes and brownies – simply spectacular. It has been an amazing week and we were able to fully relax knowing we were in such caring & capable hands. Xoxo Deborah
We have had an awesome time sharing the BVI’s with you. You two are very special and now hold a special place in our families hearts. We have had a great time and you are great tour guides, Captain & Chef. The Devil is in the detail & I appreciate you going the extra mile to make sure our family had a phenomenal time. Your lust for life is contagious and I will remember this week forever. We arrived as strangers but leave as family. What more could we ask for. Thanks for making one week feel so special, I can’t thnk you enough for the friendship. Peace be with you, Stuart.
P.S You are the best! We will be back, life is about the journey and you gave us a great ride (sail!)
Thank you for being excellent hosts during our time in the BVI. The clear blue water, pristine beaches, Caribs, lobster, bars, rum tasting, bone fishing and snorkelling were all amazing to experience. Getting a taste of the nautical navigation and what it’s like to be a skipper of a boat like GP was awesome as well. I hope you both enjoyed our trip too. Unfortunately, I made sure we did our fair share of damage with the flag (ha ha). It can be added to the list of ridiculous things. I know the captain enjoyed knocking me off the peddleboards – all in the name of banter 😉 In the future, I hope to return and spend some time here with you two again, whether it be with family, friends or a lady. I hope the repetition with the music didn’t drive you crazy (It was starting to bother me to be honest). I wish you safe travels and all the best.
What a great team the crew makes! Chef, your gentle personality, amazing food & quick, subtle sense of humor made us feel comfortable and cared for. Captain, your enthusiasm for everything brought our best. We enjoyed every minute of this trip and are thankful for both of you and your thoughtful, professional and spot on planning and attention to detail. The boat and the BVI are amazing. It was a trip of a lifetime. Our family was lucky to experience it with you. Thank you, thank you, Thank you! Ann & Kirby
Thank you so much for this amazing trip. I’ve never been sailing before , but you guys have made it such a special experience for me. It was so fun going to new places and being able to do cool things like swimming with sea turtles! Amy I will never forget your delicious meals, and Biff, I will never forget your sense of humour. Thank you for making my vacation as great as possible! This has been my favourite spring break trip by far, thanks to you guys for making it 10 times better!
Thank you for a vacation that we will never forget. Being on this boat with our friends will give us memories to last our lifetime, we are so grateful!
Epic Yacht Charters provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.