Gypsy Princess – Catamaran
The Best in Comfort & Cruising
- 45 foot Lagoon catamaran
- Accommodates 6 guests
- 3 queen cabins
- St Thomas pick up available
Gypsy Princess is a fabulous 45′ Lagoon catamaran featuring 3 queen guest cabins each with private ensuite head with separate shower stall, full air conditioning and the most luxurious french linens available. Top flybridge seating and padded sundeck plus foredeck cockpit for the perfect happy hour setting around. There is a long seating area for all guests to enjoy while watching the sailing. Guests can even give it a try while the captain stands by. The interior is light wood and the vertical windows allow wonderful Caribbean light to shine through. Gypsy Princess won best catamaran under 55 feet in both the 2012 and 2014 Tortola, BVI Charter Yacht Boat Show.
Price ranges from $14,800-$24,000 per week
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Basic WiFi
- Salon TV
- iPod docking station
- Cockpit and flydeck speakers
- CDs, videos, DVDs
- Books and games
- Cockpit ice maker
- 12′ rigid inflatable boat w/20 hp engine
- Kneeboard, doughnut, & towable inflatable toys
- 2-Stand up paddle boards
- 6 man floating island
- 3 hammocks
- Floating mats
- Light fishing gear
- Snorkel gear
- SCUBA diving is rendezvous
Model: Lagoon Catamaran
Engines: 2 x 54 hp
CAPTAIN BIFF & CHEF/FIRST MATE AMY
Amy & Biff have been sailing together since 2003 when they first met on a beach in Greece. They were supposed to meet at the ferry port of sleepy Porto Heli but Biff forgot to pick Amy up and she found him instead at the bar on the beach, entertaining his guests! That was the start of something special and they have worked, lived & sailed together ever since. Having always worked in the marine tourist industry they love meeting strangers who at the end of their vacation leave as friends!
Captain Biff learned to sail at the Cub Scouts at a tender age and was hooked! As soon as he was old enough to teach sailing he packed his bags & found his way to the Mediterranean coast of France to start his first overseas instructor job. Working his way around France and Spain he finally settled down in Greece running his own sailing school on the chic Greek Riviera. Cold winters of Europe called him to work in Kenya briefly before settling in the BVI’s running luxury charters in warm waters!
Having learned to cook at the age of 9 so she could watch ‘neighbours’ (Aussie Soap) on TV, Amy added windsurfing & then sailing to her interests after finishing university in order to travel. First working in Turkey, Italy & France Amy finally moved to Greece & met Biff. Wherever she travels she picks up local recipes and cooking techniques, which she refined at the renowned Ashburton & River Cottage cookery schools, both in Devon, UK. Fresh, seasonal & local produce are her favourite ingredients put together in a fusion of worldwide flavours for all to enjoy!
Between them, Amy & Biff have the experience & knowledge to steer you a course to a truly memorable vacation. With their water sports background they are able to teach even the most reluctant swimmers, sailors, paddle boarders to confidently make the most of their time on the water regardless of age. Their years working in family orientated resorts in Europe also lend them to be dab hands at arranging fun and relaxing family charters. Known for their flexibility & competence, your wish is their command.
Following the passing of Hurricanes Irma & Maria, this year, Biff and Amy have pledged to give 50% of their gratuities to grass roots BVI charities in support of the recovery in the Virgin Islands. PAW (Promoting Animal Welfare) Adopt A Roof, Free Food For Kids & the Plant a Tree Initiative
- Daily selection of cereal & granola, yogurt, fruit salad, fresh juices & smoothies.
- Crusty sourdough slices with smashed avocado, feta & spinach.
- Caribbean coconut French toast with mango sauce.
- Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon & parsley.
- Blueberry pancakes with crispy bacon & maple syrup.
- Piping hot buttered muffins with ham and poached eggs.
- Toasted ciabatta stacked with melting soft cheese, wilted spinach, grilled mahi mahi & a soft poached egg, all drizzled with curry infused olive oil.
- Succulent Caesar salad with jerk chicken & bacon in a parmesan basket.
- Roasted sweet peppers stuffed with quinoa salad, served with a tasty artichoke hummus.
- Bloody mary steak salad with avocado cubes and celery sticks.
- Local coconut shrimp with lime and a spiced mango puree presented on a bed of mixed leaves
- Peach baked pork loin with creamed potato and vibrant steamed greens.
- Captains gourmet burger with juicy pineapple, sweet coleslaw and spicy plantain fries.
- Lemon baked tilapia, served on a bed of zesty baked eggplant with a pocket of tabbouleh salad.
- Oven baked lamb, served Greek style with tzatziki, Greek salad, zucchini fritters and warm fresh bread.
- Herb crusted salmon fillet on a bed of fresh mixed leaves with sautéed potatoes and tangy tartare sauce.
- White chocolate parfait with mint and soft fruit garnish.
- Pear, slow poached in red wine with nuts and chilled lemon mascarpone.
- Dark chocolate rum pot with orange infused cream.
- Baked fresh peach melba with amaretto and raspberry reduction.
- Crumbly shortcake stacked with crème fraise, seasonal fruits & lashings of caramel sauce.
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$14,800||$15,400||$16,000||$16,600||$17,200|
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolate and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Onboard Water Sports
- Air Conditioning
- Basic Wifi
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI license and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages & excess alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing licenses
- Crew gratuity – 15-20% of the charter cost scaled up or down for level of service
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.