Heavenly – Catamaran
More than a Dream
- 62 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 8
- 4 Queen en-suite cabins
- Ideal for groups
HEAVENLY is a Lagoon 620, and available for the best yacht charters in the Caribbean. The 620, Lagoon’s performance luxury model, perfectly intersects the ideas of comfort and capability. All accommodations are fit for the collaboration of adventure and gratification. The 4 queen staterooms are available to the guests on a regular basis, all with their own separate bathrooms and showers.
Tremendous amounts of entertaining and relaxing space on board this vessel. The flybridge, where the helm and sailing functions meet the enormous convertible settee provide the best seat in the house whether under sail, or under stars. The forward cockpit lounge where morning coffee meets the sunrise. The aft cockpit where the exquisite meals are served and chaise lounges are on both sides of the vessel. The main salon, which houses the open-concept galley, large sofa-chaise and flat-screen TV.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$29,000||$29,500||$30,000||$30,500||$32,000||$33,000||$34,000|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$29,000||$29,500||$30,000||$30,500||$32,000||$33,000||$34,000|
Christmas week: $34,000
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN RICHARD & CHEF/MATE KATE
Captain Rich hails from a small coastal town on the Atlantic Ocean. Growing up on the ocean, he has spent his entire life on the water. He was introduced to sailing after high school, when he crewed on a boat headed for the Virgin Islands. Immediately he was hooked and spent the next two years sailing and surfing the Caribbean. After meeting Kate, the two of them purchased and rebuilt their own boat to cruise the islands. A few years later he decided to pursue sailing professionally. After obtaining his 50 ton masters license with the UCSG, Rich and Kate have worked on boats along the East coast, Caribbean, and Mediterranean. With years of experience sailing together and an extensive knowledge of Virgin Islands waters, you will be in great hands.
Rich’s main passion in life is being in the ocean and enjoying the outdoors. As an active member of the Surfrider foundation, he is always looking for ways to live a more sustainable life. He looks forward to sharing his passion for water sports with guests, whether it’s tracking down waves along Tortola’s north shore, stand up paddle boarding, or water skiing.
His favorite part of the day is entertaining guests with craft cocktails and tales of the days adventures while the boat effortlessly sails off into the sunset.
Growing up in a landlocked city in Russia, the idea of sailing the ocean had never crossed Kate’s mind. It wasn’t until a summer exchange program brought her to the Atlantic coast where she met Rich. Now married for 8 years and after many sailing trips on their own boat, she couldn’t imagine life any other way.
With a degree in Nutrition and Dietetics from San Diego State University, her fresh culinary style reflects throughout a healthy fare. She channels all her incredible energy and brilliant ability to think outside the box into creating delicious masterpieces for guests to enjoy.
Having had the opportunity to travel the world, including Egypt, Thailand, Greece, and Italy, she has had the chance to sample many of the world’s cuisines. She takes great delight in sharing these flavors with you. Quality of produce and locally sourced fresh foods remain the mainstay of her cooking. Vegetarians and vegans are very welcome with Chef Kate!
Kate seamlessly marries her talent in the galley with her natural ability to entertain. She is very flexible with a lively, outgoing, and bubbly personality. Kate aims to make your vacation as enjoyable and as fun as possible.
- Tropical Açaí Bowls – Banana pitaya blend topped with a homemade almond joy granola, seasonal fruit, coconut and chia
- Cast Iron Frittata – Fresh farm eggs, wilted local Caribbean greens and caramelized onions topped with feta and balsamic reduction
- Smashed Avocado Toast – Warm sourdough with a fried egg, roasted tomatoes, arugula and za’atar
- Lox and Bagels Platter – Assortment of farmers market veggies, chive cream cheese, hard boiled eggs, pickled red onions and capers
- Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes – Tropical fruit, Caribbean honey drizzle, berry sauce
- Breakfast Egg Sandwich – Scrambled herb and cheddar eggs, marinated kale topped with harissa aioli and avocado
- Perfect French Omelet – Sautéed mushrooms and baby spinach complimented with goat cheese and scallions
- Spicy Salmon Poke Bowls – Sticky forbidden rice, sesame marinated salmon topped with pickled veggies and spicy mayo drizzle
- Italian Flatbread – Mozzarella, sun dried tomatoes, prosciutto with Pecorino-Romano cheese and basil oil
- Garden Quesadillas – Roasted zucchini and peppers, chipotle beans, cilantro crema
- Mediterranean Grain Bowls – Parsley Tabbouleh, roasted garlic tahini with charred halloumi, red peppers and eggplants served with warm pita
- Brie Melt – Roasted turkey, thinly sliced bartlett pear, stone ground mustard, arugula
- Lemon Garlic Shrimp Caesar – Blend of kale and romaine lettuce, homemade herb croutons topped with juicy grilled shrimp and freshly grated Parmesan
- Meatless Burger – Homemade veggie black bean patties and all the fixings served with a leafy green salad
- Ceviche taco sliders
- Caprese salad
- Charcuterie and cheese boards
- House-made pico de gallo and guacamole
- Phyllo wrapped goat cheese, whipped honey, walnuts
- Mezze platter
- Russian blinis and caviar
- Hawaiian Chicken Luau – Coconut rice, teriyaki veggies topped with kiwi salsa, shaved carrots and macadamia lime sauce
- Baja Supreme Tacos – Beer battered Mahi-Mahi with creamy slaw and chili crema served with homemade corn tortillas and Mexican rice&beans
- Shrimp Pad Thai – Rice noodles, sesame veggies, cilantro, lime, ponzu and peanut Thai sauce
- Almond Crusted Catch of the Day, Cauliflower mash, roasted asparagus drizzled with pineapple beurre blanc
- Scallops over Mushroom Risotto – Pan seared golden scallops, truffled risotto enriched with a brown butter herb sauce
- Tofu Panang Curry – Aromatic coconut milk curry infused with ginger and kaffir lime topped with crispy soy glazed tofu
- Sushi Night – Spicy tuna, Philadelphia, and California rolls served with seaweed salad and edamame
- Flourless chocolate ganache cake
- Hibiscus margarita sorbet
- Painkiller dessert: grilled pineapple, orange glaze, coconut ice cream
- Lemon white chocolate cheesecake
- Honey nut kataifi pastry with pistachio ice cream
- Berries and cream parfaits
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Water-maker and generators
- Free WiFi Internet Access
- LCD flat screen TV in saloon
- Full surround sound system
- iPod/device docking station
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit ice maker
- 15’ rigid inflatable boat w/50 hp engine
- Wakeboard & Water toys
- Towing tube
- Snorkeling gear
- Floating matts
- 2 x Stand Up Paddle-boards
- Fishing gear
Model: Lagoon Catamaran
Engines: 2 Turbo Diesels
Submit your review
What a fantastic week.Thank you for a week of fun, amazing food and times I will never forget!
We will be back!
Thank you for a splendid week of island adventure, Delightful dishes (spectacular) and sensational sailing! Your laughter, love, energy and entertainment was contagious and made for a week of unforgettable memories!!I hope we have the opportunity to return and continue exploring the BVIs together. The two of you made our trip extremely memorable.
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.