Heavenly – Catamaran
More than a Dream
- 62 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 8
- 4 Queen ensuite cabins
- Ideal for a group
HEAVENLY is a Lagoon 620, and available for the best yacht charters in the Caribbean. The 620, Lagoon’s performance luxury model, perfectly intersects the ideas of comfort and capability. All accommodations are fit for the collaboration of adventure and gratification. The 4 queen staterooms are available to the guests on a regular basis, all with their own separate bathrooms and showers.
Tremendous amounts of entertaining and relaxing space on board this vessel. The flybridge, where the helm and sailing functions meet the enormous convertible settee provides the best seat in the house whether under sail or under stars. The forward cockpit lounge where morning coffee meets the sunrise. The aft cockpit where the exquisite meals are served and chaise lounges are on both sides of the vessel. The main salon, which houses the open-concept galley, large sofa-chaise, and flat-screen TV.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$29,500||$30,000||$30,500||$31,000||$32,500||$33,500||$34,500|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$29,500||$30,000||$30,500||$31,000||$32,500||$33,500||$34,500|
Christmas week: $38,500
New Year week: $42,000
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- If the charter area includes the BVI; cruising permits, national parks fees, fishing permits, taxes, and port fees are not included.
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN GLEN & CHEF/MATE ALEX
A sea gypsy with a wanderlust soul, Captain Glen is a Canadian-born, American ex-pat that has been based out of the Virgin Islands for 20 years, and calls his world voyaging sailing yacht home. Glen lives to travel, exploring the world and diverse cultures, thriving on good vibes and positive energy. Nurturing his lifelong love of the water, his sailing adventures include the entire Caribbean Sea, Central & South America, Panama Canal, South Pacific, New Zealand, Australia, Southeast Asia, Indian Ocean, Red Sea, Suez Canal, and the Mediterranean. Having had thousands of salty nautical miles slip under his keel, Captain Glen makes it a priority to custom-tailor your adventure to your specific needs and desires, ensuring this is your trip of a lifetime!
Raised in Oakville, Ontario, but never adjusting to the freezing temperatures of his homeland, Glen immigrated to the United States at the age of 20 and continued progressing to the little latitudes through a highly successful career as a professional hotelier. Along the journey, Glen has successfully managed various luxury boutique resorts throughout the Caribbean, including the islands of Vieques, Puerto Rico, Virgin Gorda, Bermuda, St. Lucia, Jamaica, Dominica, and Nevis.
Throughout his epic adventures, Glen’s heart has remained in the Virgin’s – home to the finest sailing in the World! – where he has returned to share his love of sailing and passion for the sea with you. Glen has extensive and intimate knowledge of the waters, people, and places of the entire Caribbean, especially the Virgin Islands (U.S., British, & Spanish). His familiarity includes all the anchorages, snorkel and dives sites, land and sea highlights, hiking locations, and beach bars to share with you. He has been fortunate to develop countless friendships and acquaintances, with locals and ex-pats alike, throughout the VI and Caribbean.
Born upon the edge of the Baltic Sea, along the beautiful coastal beaches of Poland, Alex, grew up in a small seaside town, where her love of the sea began. Alex considers herself lucky to have been raised in a home where the allure of the ocean was ever-present, and with parents who taught her respect for the water, an appreciation of new opportunities, a love for travel, and an appetite for culturally rich food. Passions that have determined her life!
Fortunate to develop her passions into her work, Alex was employed with a Tourism and Event Coordination Agency. Organizing tours all around the world, and showing people the beauty it has to offer, the biggest reward was witnessing her guests enjoying their time and getting hooked on travel! Worldwide adventures have taught Alex that local communities best demonstrate their culture through cuisine, by tasting the food, and simply having a great time! Extensive travel, along with living on a yacht, has taught Alex the importance of fresh ingredients, creativity in the galley, and has inspired her delicious and unforgettable meals. Alex is very happy to share all of that with you!
Presented an opportunity not to be missed, Alex realized her greatest dream come true, and the biggest challenge of her life, embarking on an epic sailing adventure to the far side of the world. Upon partnering with Captain Glen, Alex came to discover a life to suit her style. At once, feeling natural and right at home, settling into the fulfillment of a happy life, living in paradise down in the islands. The ultimate expression and appreciation of this are experienced in the Virgin Islands, where Alex takes great delight in sharing wonderful meals, island adventures, great conversation and laughs, delicious cocktails, and beautiful sunsets with her guests!
Watch the crew interview HERE!
- Sunny-side down french toast with Orange Juice, Grand Marnier, & Vanilla + Caramelized Cinnamon Citrus Zest Crust
- Applewood-smoked bacon & eggs with Potato Pancakes & House-Baked Beans + Homemade Honey Whole-Wheat Bread
- “Down island” eggs Benedict with “Johnny Cake”, Spinach, & Smoked Marlin + Crème Fraiche-Creole Sauce
- Multi-grain buttermilk pancakes with Cane Sugar Caramelized Bananas + Rum-Infused Maple Syrup
- Roasted vegetable frittata with Poblano, Potato, Onion, & Pepperjack + Smoky Sweet Guajillo Chile Crema
- Homemade granola parfait with Roasted Coconut & Citrus Salad + Candied Ginger Yogurt
- Upside-down skillet cake with Tropical Mango or Pineapple + Nutmeg-Scented Chantilly Cream
- New world huevos rancheros with Chorizo, Pinto Beans, & Queso Anejo + Fresh Masa Griddle Cakes
- Upside-down skillet cake with tropical mango or pineapple + nutmeg-scented chantilly cream
- Grilled “catch of the day” tacos with achiote marinade & red cabbage slaw + warm corn tortillas & roasted tomato salsa
- Tamarind bbq duck summer rolls with julienned vegetables & fresh herbs + spicy ginger-peanut sauce
- Seared fresh tuna salad sandwiches with fresh-herbed dijon mayonnaise + homemade honey whole-wheat bread
- Curried goat or chicken roti with potatoes, chick peas, & coconut milk + mango chutney & green salad
- Grilled double cheddar cheeseburgers with hand-packed angus beef & all the fixing’s + medley of “provision” fries
- Roasted chicken sandwich with caramelized onions & manchego cheese + homemade fresh-chile corn bread
- Grilled shrimp & scallop kabobs with brown rice & assorted grilled veggies + tomato-basil coulis & cilantro pesto
- Lobster quiche with shallots & cascabel chili drizzle + spring greens, mango, & avocado dressing
- Tahitian ahi tuna poisson cru with lime, coconut milk & plantain chips + sundowner rum punch
- Humus platter with olive tapenade, crudités, & flatbread + passion fruit sangria
- Barbequed shrimp with marinade & crème fraiche dressing + arundel’s rum perfect painkillers
- Red pepper dip, guacamole, & salsa with fresh-fried tortilla chips + fresh lime margaritas
- Geera (toasted cumin) pork with grilled roasted-garlic bread + ting with a sting mojitos
- Baked empanaditas with fire-roasted chiles & white cheddar + mango bushwhackers
- Grilled wahoo & braised sea scallops with west Indian lime butter sauce + assorted grilled vegetables
- Roasted tenderloin of pork with guava glaze & citrus-scotch bonnet mojo + saucy black beans & sautéed sweet plantains
- Grilled lamb rib chops with fresh mint-green chilI glaze + shiitake mushroom-parmesan risotto
- Tenderloin of beef with green peppercorn-cognac sauce + roasted rosemary potatoes & haricot verts
- Barbequed rib-eye steaks with fresh-herb chimichurri marinade + potato salad & cob corn with “crack” butter
- Sauteed caribbean rock lobster with oyster mushrooms & roasted red peppers + citrus-white wine butter sauce
- Macadamia-crusted fillet of snapper with mango butter sauce + coconut-papaya rice & plantain tostones
- Flash-roasted young chickens with roasted root “ground provision” veggies + fire-roasted tomato bread salad
- Fine sweet crepes with grand marnier & sautéed pineapple + dulce de leche
- Guava cheesecake with ginger cookie crust + passion fruit puree
- Triple chocolate brownie delight with a pecan tuile cookie + mocha anglaise
- Ice cream sandwiches with giant chocolate chip cookies + caramel banana ice cream
- Mango-coconut crisp with roasted macadamias & crystallized ginger + rum toffee sauce
- Flambeed bananas foster with brandy, grand marnier & banana liquor + Tahitian vanilla bean ice cream
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Water-maker and generators
- Free WiFi Internet Access
- LCD flat screen TV in saloon
- Full surround sound system
- iPod/device docking station
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit ice maker
- 15’ rigid inflatable boat w/50 hp engine
- Wakeboard & Water toys
- Towing tube
- Snorkeling gear
- Floating matts
- 2 x Stand Up Paddle-boards
- Fishing gear
Model: Lagoon Catamaran
Engines: 2 Turbo Diesels
Walkthrough with crew
Submit your review
What a fantastic week.Thank you for a week of fun, amazing food and times I will never forget!
We will be back!
Thank you for a splendid week of island adventure, Delightful dishes (spectacular) and sensational sailing! Your laughter, love, energy and entertainment was contagious and made for a week of unforgettable memories!!I hope we have the opportunity to return and continue exploring the BVIs together. The two of you made our trip extremely memorable.
Amazing trip and the crew couldn’t have been better hosts. The food was AMAZING!! We couldn’t have asked for a better crew!
Thank you so much for a wonderful trip. I had so much fun and I know I can speak for the whole family for that. Chef, your cooking is awesome! That was the best trip ever. Also we got to go to amazing beaches. Thank you so much for giving so much and letting us sleep in. Thank you so much.
What a week! You have spoiled us rotten – the sails, the seas, the food, the laughs – we couldn’t have asked for a better way to ‘sail’ into 2021 thank you! Your knowledge and expertise of sailing and all of the secret spots and coves in the islands made for a wonderful week. We loved stargazing with that alien machine – we will surely be talking about that device for years. We were honoured to have had the chance to read excerpts from Mark’s book – what an incredible adventure! We look forward to reading it in print someday soon!! We hope you have a happy, healthy 2021. Hope to see you both soon!
Everything was great and this vacation exceeded our expectations. You are all so easy going, organized, fun and accommodating. We would gladly and enthusiastically recommend!!
Epic Yacht Charters provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.