Jan’s FeLion – Power Catamaran
Combined Stability, Comfort & Luxury
- 64 ft power catamaran
- Accommodates up to 8
- 4 Queen en-suite cabins
- BVI winter and Bahamas summer
Stunning 64 ft Lagoon power catamaran JAN’s FELION has combined stability, comfort and luxury all in one yacht. The width of this yacht gives her an amazing comfort for guests while being able to cruise around the islands at 18 knots. The inside of the yacht is a glamorous mix of silvers, teals and cream colors set against stunning wood. The large windows make this yacht feel open and allows guests a full view of the blue Caribbean water. There is surround sound system in the main salon, cockpit and flybridge.
The saloon TV also has Apple TV and cabins have TV’s with DVD machines. The exterior space of the yacht is as spacious as the interior space. The cockpit is teak with a table large enough to accommodate all guests for meals. The flybridge also seats all guests and allows 360° views while enjoying the journey between islands.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$29,000||$30,000||$31,000||$32,000||$33,000||$34,000||$35,000|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$29,000||$30,000||$31,000||$32,000||$33,000||$34,000||$35,000|
Christmas week: $42,000
New Year week: $42,000
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN KIRK ROBINSON & CHEF NIA MORA
Kirk has always been a very active person. His love of the water began in his early 20’s but It all started on land for Kirk as a professional soccer player where he spent his younger years representing his country Antigua in America, England and South America. He’s also a keen fisherman, so when sailing with Kirk you’ll notice he’ll be on the lookout for a fresh dinner from the sea!
Kirk started his sailing career as an Engineer with Sunsail working in Antigua and BVI. He is Yachtmaster Certified and has been a professional charter captain in the Caribbean for the past 12 years. He knows the intricate islands of the Caribbean with great depth and nuance. Most recently he was captain of the successful charter yacht Amazing. He’s clearly a well-liked captain, with 90% being repeat guests or special requests by referral. Kirk is a very kid-friendly captain, welcoming families and friends to have a great time on Jan’s FeLion.
Nia Mora is a versatile chef and photographer. Her work began in New York City, where she specialised in product photography and portraiture. After which she began a campaign of sailing across the Pacific from Hawaii to Australia, photographing the landscapes and people of many of the Pacific islands.
In 2013 Nia settled in Australia for a year where she developed work based on food, wine, and travel. After attaining a position as an assistant chef in some of Brisbane’s trendiest restaurants, she acquired an eye for food styling and combined this with her photography. She now focuses her commercial work towards her passions of food, wine, and travel.
2014 Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
Winner of the 2015 USVI Yacht Show Culinary Competition
Winner of the 2016 BVI Yacht Show Culinary Competition – Best Entree on yachts over 60ft
- Homemade granola served with caramelized grapefruit sliced, yogurt, and honey
- English Style scrambled eggs served with maple glazed bacon and home made scones
- Breakfast sandwich on a toasted multigrain bagel, lox, cream cheese, red onion, seared tomato, and fried egg
- French toast served with fresh blueberries, maple blueberry compote, and whipped ricotta, with lemon zest
- Mexican style huevos rancheros, sunny side up eggs on a crispy tortilla, salsa roja, sliced avocado, cilantro, and a dollop of creme fraiche
- Eggs florentine, two poached eggs, over olive oil fried bread, with crispy english bacon, fresh spinach leaf, and chef’s hollandaise sauce
- Pan roasted baby potatoes in sage butter sauce, sliced local sausage and poached eggs, shaved parmesan
- Pulled Pork Shoulder with bourbon bbq sauce, grilled red onion alongside basil aioli coleslaw
- Beer battered mahi-mahi fish tacos, pickled red cabbage ,sliced avocado topped with chipotle lime cream sauce and fresh cilantro
- Chef’s fresh Pizza, Arugula and Prosciutto with white wine sauce, shaved parmesan, and grape musk reduction drizzle
- Pan fried pork dumplings with orange slice salad, sesame vinaigrette, and a soy ginger dipping sauce
- BBQ jerk chicken with hand cut yucca chips, lime cilantro ajillo (garlic butter sauce)
- Mexican Tortilla Salad with blackened fish, chipotle yogurt dressing, crispy tortilla strips, fresh seared corn, black beans, and cherry tomatoes
- Prawn skewers with tamarind bbq sauce and belle peppers over fried pineapple coconut rice medley
- Seared Mahi Mahi in salsa Verde with seared plantain and ajillo (garlic butter sauce)
- Filet Mignon served with grilled bok choy and leeks with teriyaki au jus topped with black and white sesame seeds
- Seared Scallops with beet root two ways: red beetroot risotto and sautéed golden beetroot
- Lamb rack with harissa sauce freshly chopped cucumber, mint, and tangy yogurt drizzle
- Chicken Enchiladas de Mole, fried corn taquitos, smothered in spicy chocolate sauce, with dollop of cream and avocado picado
- Korean bbq Short Ribs, chili- peanut dust, garlic roasted long beans, sweet chili fried rice
- Pork and chicken meatballs with romesco sauce, served next to a warm pea, mint, basil, and broccolini salad
- Mascarpone crepes, fresh vanilla bean, powdered sugar, cinnamon, and lemon zest
- Apple cinnamon rings, buttermilk battered fried apple slices tossed in cinnamon and sugar and vanilla ice cream
- Red wine poached pears, served chilled, with dollop of fresh creme fraiche, and reduced red wine sauce
- Pina colada panna cotta, rum and coconut panna cotta with caramelized pineapple chunks
- Grapefruit sorbet and candied grapefruit slice
- Espresso cheesecake with fresh local berries
- White chocolate ganache with strawberry rosemary sauce
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms with heated deck showers
- WiFi & Internet
- Apple TV in main salon with TV’s and DVD machine in cabins
- Surround sound indoor/outdoor with ipod/device hookups
- Cockpit icemaker
- 16ft inflatable rib w/90 hp
- Wakeboards and kneeboards
- Tube and floating sun island
- 2 Stand up paddle boards
- Swimming Noodles
- Fishing gear
- Beach Games & Equipment
- SCUBA diving is rendezvous
- Snorkeling Gear
Model: Lagoon Power Catamaran
Engines: 2 x Cat 715s
Submit your review
Jan’s Felion and her crew …how will we survive without you? Its only been one week, but you have raised the bar in all ways. This trip has exceeded all expectations. The boat is meticulously maintained, the food has blown us away every day and night, and the drinks and hospitality has warmed our hearts. You are going to have to kick us off because we are not leaving!
The McKennon Family is so appreciative for the “best ever week onboard Jan’s FeLion. From the moment we boarded we were amazed at what a beautiful home we had. The captain took amazing care of us and provided the exact perfect spot and activity for each day. The chef prepared photo ready and delicious dishes at each meal. The stewardess kept our cocktails full and our hearts warmed as she cared to our every want and need. Best week full of family memories!”
What a week it has been! Our family made many memories that will last a lifetime! The crew are hard-working, caring and gracious people who made the trip more fabulous than we could have imagined. They took care of every detail- didn’t miss anything! From the food and the cocktails to our daily adventures- everything was perfect. WE WILL BE BACK! Compliments too on the beautiful boat. It is kept up pristine and definitely feels like home. Thanks for caring for us this week- we were in great hands! Again thank you, thank you - God Bless you!”
What an amazing vacation!!! I don’t even know where to begin to thank you! We enjoyed ourselves and had so much fun with you! The tubing, beach outings, and just spending time relaxing on the boat have all been restorative to our souls and a well needed rest. Then there is the food. Every meal was incredibly delicious and we are very grateful to the care and effort put into making meals and service. We were on the boat during some anxiety- and the crew provided the respite that we needed to focus on what’s important, our family and healthy and safety. We are grateful to you all for providing a vacation that we will never forget. We look forward to seeing you all again. With love and gratitude!
What an amazing week…we gathered from all over…Colorado, Wilmington, NC Toronto, Grand Is/ and NY + Ohio. We had no idea what an amazing week we would experience….The BVI’s are special but the crew took the trip to a whole other level .. you are so good at what you do…the chef with food better than any restaurant on the island and a positive and cheery attitude that welcomes all, the captain made us all feel so safe & you knew he always has your back, the quiet steady presence of a true professional..And the stewardess, the glue that kept us all together, enjoying the trip + taking care of our every need. We will have life long memories thanks to you three…Back to the real world but remembering our amazing week in the BVIs.
Thank you for an awesome week,
Jan’s FeLion, what can I say other than it was 63’ feet of perfection!!!! My family and I had the privilege of being the first charter on this brand new beauty. It had all the accommodations you would imagine and more. Everyone in the group always wants to boat with this crew, this trip was no exception. Our group included my siblings, their spouses and my parents, 12 people in total, so we decided to charter two boats. Jan’s Felion and A3 both exceeded our expectations. My wife and I were on Jan’s Felion. The two crews worked non-stop to make sure we were all having a good time. In addition to the beautiful sites, delicious food and fun activities, the crew is what made it special. I have one perfect quote that I did not write, but noticed written at Potters by the Sea on Anegada. We were all finishing up eating, having a few drinks and dancing. I stopped to look at the wall and it said “There is no place like home, but, this is better”. It truly was perfect. Thanks to Jan’s Felion crew for what really was one of the best weeks of our lives!
What a fabulous vacation! Every detail was perfect...the boat, the food, the crew, the friends and the weather. The crew arranged perfect days that were the greatest balance of relaxation and adventure. We enjoyed riding scooters, bar hopping and indulging in local cuisine and dancing. The chef spoiled us with daily culinary treats and she arranged a beautiful table and created lovely cocktails. We just can’t say enough about how much we loved this trip! It far-exceeded our expectations. Thank you for a fabulous week!
What can i say other than it was 63' of perfection!! My husband and I had the privilege of being the first charter on this brand new beauty. She has all the accommodations you would imagine and more. I saw the perfect quote in Anegada that sums up our trip. "There is no place like home, but, this is better" It was truly perfection. Thank you to the crew for what really was one of the best weeks of our lives! Please know the BVI is open for business and the people as always were friendly, welcoming, warm and strong.
What a wonderful week! I can’t tell you how much we enjoyed everything- the accommodations, weather, diving, food, and most of all your hospitality. You all are so gracious and generous besides being fun to be with and we so appreciate all of your efforts.
Your ability to provide first class service in a relaxing “family” atmosphere was masterful and deeply enjoyable. Thank you!
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.