Kelea – Catamaran
Luxury Sailing & Diving Vacation
- 65 foot Privilage sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 10 guests
- 1 King, 3 queen cabins & twin bunks
- SCUBA dive & gear on board
Kelea is a 65 foot sailing catamaran with stunning cherry wood interior. This spacious catamaran completed a total refit in 2013.
Kelea accommodates up to ten guests in 5 guests cabins, all ensuite: one centerline master king suite forward, and three queen-berth guest suites, as well as a starboard forward upper & lower twin berth suite. Please enquire with Epic regarding availability of the one King and 4 Queens layout. At a whopping 35 feet wide, Kelea is a stable large catamaran. Kelea carries all dive gear and air compressor on board. Up to 5 dives during the week and gear are included for certified divers.
Kelea is fully air-rconditioned throughout and makes her own purified water onboard.
Choose this energetic crew to spoil you on your unforgettable EPIC scuba diving vacation in the Virgin Islands.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Submit your review
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generators
- Salon TV
- Salon stereo
- Cockpit speakers
- iPod/Device hookup
- Internet access/wifi
- Ice maker
- 16′ rigid inflatable boat w/70 hp engine
- Wakeboard & tube
- Adult water skis
- Floating mats, noodles and water toys
- 1 person kayaks
- Scuba Dive & Snorkel gear
- Stand up paddle boards
- Swimming noodles
- Dive compressor
- Light fishing gear
Model: Privilege Catamaran
Year: 1996, refit 2013
Engines: Twin 110HP Yanmar Diesel
CAPTAIN DAN & CHEF/HOSTESS ALLI
Captain Dan’s passion for the water started at an early age along the coast of Delaware. He developed his skills after moving to Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina, where he learned to read the wind and the water for both surfing and sailing. He obtained his Captain’s license in North Carolina, and quickly began guiding on the water and sharing his love of nature and the sea.
Dan worked on Bald Head Island, North Carolina helping in the development of an outdoor adventure company. He obtained his US Sailing Association Certification and American Sailing Association Certification, and began instructing others on sailing. During which and since, he has owned several personal sailboats and captained others, allowing him to learn and hone in his skill as a Captain.
Alli was born on the East Coast where as a young girl she grew up with a passion for the ocean and adventure passed to her by her father. In High School, Alli participated in multiple Outward Bound wilderness classes, and from there the adventure never stopped. She attended the University of North Carolina Wilmington, during which time she began working for the same sailing and kayaking company where she met her future husband, Dan.
Alli has grown up with a passion for cooking food, that not only tastes good and looks good, but that is good for you. She began cooking at a young age, preparing meals for her family of five, and continues to create beautiful dishes with love and artistry. She was, also, awarded First Place in the 2016 VICL Culinary Competition.
Dan and Alli met in the Summer of 2009 on Bald Head Island, North Carolina, where they worked running kayak trips and sailing excursions. Together they managed the company, never losing sight of their passion for travel. From the North Shore of Hawaii, to the coastlines of Costa Rica, the couple began their adventures together starting that summer. After sailing their personal sailboat, Goose , over 2,500 miles from North Carolina to the Bahamas and back they discovered their love for the islands.
They moved to the Virgin Islands to pursue their love for the sea and sailing, where they began working for a popular watersports company. Dan captained a 50ft catamaran, running day charters around the BVI and USVI, and Alli managed the hotel’s land and sea based watersports activities, meanwhile obtaining her certifications to crew.
After living together in the Virgin Islands for three years, the couple married in the summer of 2016 and they have been a Captain and Crew team ever since. They continue to get out on the water to snorkel, surf, sail and fish whenever the opportunity allows. Whether searching for lobsters, searching for waves, or simply sailing, they always enjoy their time spent on the water.
One of their favorite quotes is, “The Virgin Islands were meant to be viewed from the water.” s/v Kelea allows them to share their love for the islands, the sea, and all the two have to offer, with all of her guests.
- Served with fresh and local fruits
- Breakfast Enchiladas – sage ground sausage / roasted poblano pepper / local eggs
- Butterscotch Banana Bread – Caribbean grown bananas / coconut custard creme / hickory smoked bacon
- Florentine Eggs – poached eggs / wilted spinach / homemade artisan bread / stone-ground mustard hollandaise
- Lemon-Blueberry French Toast – homemade pound cake / maple butter creme fraiche
- Huevos Rancheros – pan fried corn tortilla / fried egg / locally sourced greens and fresh fruit
- Caribbean Jerk Shrimp Salad – lime dressed arugula / papaya pico de gallo / homemade marinated onions
- Roasted Cauliflower and Orzo Salad - whole wheat orzo / roasted cauliflower / organic cranberries / blackened chicken / lemon-shallot marinated spinach
- Coconut-Crusted Fish Tacos – cilantro and lime red cabbage slaw / red chili aioli / watermelon mint salad
- Chesapeake Style Crabcakes – fresh chopped strawberries / cucumber mint salad / homemade garlic crostini / lemon garlic aioli
- Grilled Chicken Lettuce Wraps – grilled boneless chicken breast / green apples / fresh dill / garbanzo beans / toasted pita
- Flame-Grilled Hawaiian Burger – pineapple dressing / toasted onion bun / red onion and lettuce / Dijon potato salad
- Fresh Catch Ceviche – locally caught fish / scallops / shrimp / mango / blue corn tortillas
- Tuscan White Bean Hummus -toasted pita / vegetable medley
- Charcuterie Platter – assorted cheeses and meats
- Spring Caprese Salad – grilled peaches / heirloom tomatoes / prosciutto / fresh basil / balsamic reduction
- Roasted Butternut Squash Soup – braised apples and onions / goat cheese and Vidalia onion medallion
- Lemon-Chicken Roulade – fresh parsley, mint and capers / goat cheese / parmesan mashed potatoes l homemade bread crostini / buerre blanc
- Dijon Marinated Lamb Lollipops - seasonal roasted legumes / balsamic cherry tomatoes / truffle creme fraiche
- Wasabi-Crusted Seared Ahi Tuna - locally sourced Ahi / edamame-ginger salad / coconut rice / wasabi aioli
- Grilled New York Strip Steak – seasoned NY Strip / homemade chimichurri sauce / Mexican street corn / lime-dressed arugula / avocado
- Fresh Garden lasagna – heirloom tomato marinara / homemade ricotta / sage ground sausage and turkey / fresh zuchinni / local basil
- Rosemary Infused Filet Mignon - roasted Brussels sprouts and apples / horseradish mashed potatoes / fresh garlic and rosemary cold-pressed butter
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
- Coconut-Mango Cheesecake
- Miniature Key lime Pie
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cup
- Cafe Rum Bread Pudding
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax||10 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$24,500||$24,500||$25,000||$25,500||$26,000||$26,500||$27,000||$28,500||$28,500|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.