Katrina – Catamaran
- 50 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 8
- 3 Queen & 1 Double en-suite cabins**
- Ideal for families
KATRINA is a 50-foot Fountaine-Pajot Sailing Catamaran. This spacious yacht combines elegance and function giving guests an Epic vacation. 3 queen cabins and one double, each with a private ensuite bathroom and separate walk-in shower. The spacious master stateroom has desk space, a separate bathroom, and a walk-in shower. All cabins have air conditioning, two fans, 110v outlets, and dimmable recessed lighting. The upper deck lounge has a sectional couch and sunbed area with 360° views. The forward deck has a spacious lounge area with adjustable reclining seating, trampolines, and sunning areas. The aft deck offers a lounge area plus an alfresco dining area.
Salon offers a lounge area with a coffee table plus flat-screen TV with many movies and USB capabilities. Upgraded 4 zone sound system provides music throughout all indoor and outdoor areas. Epic all-round aboard KATRINA.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
** Crew will move to double mid-ship cabin, but please inquire first
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$18,000||$19,000||$20,000||$21,000||$22,000||$23,000||$24,000|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$18,000||$19,000||$20,000||$21,000||$22,000||$23,000||$24,000|
Christmas week: $27,000
New Year week: $32,000
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- If the charter area includes the BVI; cruising permits, national parks fees, fishing permits, taxes, and port fees are not included.
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN HEATHER & MATE/CHEF DERREK
A life-long Mainer who was born loving the sea and her state’s nautical traditions. She was raised as all Mainers are to value hard work, enjoy dry humor, respect Mother Nature, and love all well-made things. Her grandmother fostered in her a love of simple, delicious meals with an emphasis on from-scratch making and baking with fresh, wholesome ingredients.
In 2015 Heather was hired on a historic schooner – from the moment she stepped aboard, she was utterly hooked. Working onboard combined her love of sailing, hospitality, and the challenges of cooking from-scratch meals for thirty people on a wood stove in a tiny galley on a rolling ship. She returned for several summers to teach, but also to learn and improve her sailing, windjamming, and culinary skills. Working with John, Heather has learned how to chart, navigate, and work the systems on any boat.
Seeking new waters and fresh opportunities, John and Heather became a delivery team, sailing thousands of nautical miles together. On crewed charters they create customized experiences for their guests: no two charters are the same.
In their off time, they travel to new places to surf, eat, dance, and sail together. Their enthusiasm for life, adventure, teaching, and all things ocean make them perfectly suited to create a once-in-a-lifetime experience for their guests.
Derek grew up in Tampa Florida where he started working in restaurants as a teenager and has held positions from busboy to kitchen manager and even fine dining waiter. After a career in the automotive industry, Derek has now resurrected his culinary career and combined his passion for cooking with that for travel and exploration. While working his way up to a mate on large sailing vessels Derek has been to culinary training at Ashburton cookery school and has completed The Ships Cook Assessment (the international standard for a yacht chef). Derek is passionate about creating food from the most natural and raw ingredients whenever possible. Sea or farm to table, he considers the source to be very important for providing healthy delicious sustenance. Having extensive restaurant and fine dining experience, he has worked in Italian, Mediterranean, Asian, and Indian restaurants. Fascinated by how food can fuel, nourish and even heal the body, he is on a constant quest to provide nourishment with joy, gratification, and satisfaction through delicious food.
- Scrambled Egg & Asparagus Crepes
- Eggs Florentine
- Banana Buttermilk Pancakes & Chicken Sausage
- Red Pepper, Mushroom & Spinach Omelet w/ Goat Cheese
- Cinnamon Rolls w/ Lemon Curd
- Fennel & Feta Quiche
- Fresh Baked Banana Bread & Fruit Parfait
- French Toast w/ Blueberry Compote
- Artichoke Caesar Salad
- Roasted Chickpea & Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
- Tuna Stuffed Avocado
- White Bean Enchiladas
- Sprouted Black Bean Burgers w/ Cajun Sweet Potato Fries
- Coconut Shrimp w/ Tomato Chutney & Coleslaw
- Stir-Fry & Vegetable Fried Rice
- Mussels in White Wine & Garlic w/ Baguette
- Tzatziki w/ Fresh Pita, Carrots & Celery
- Butternut Squash Puree w/ Black Trumpet Mushrooms
- Baked Brie w/ Sauteed Onions
- Steamed Artichoke and Roquefort Blue Cheese Dressing
- Poisson Cru & Toast Points
- Boursin Stuffed Mushrooms
- Curried Deviled Eggs
- Lobster Pesto Pasta w/ French Baguette
- Mahi-Mahi w/ Coconut Miso Rice & Roasted Beets
- Black Pepper Tofu Vegetable Curry w/ Fresh Garlic Naan
- Potato Dill Fish Cakes & Jalapeño Cream Corn
- Prosciutto & Fontina Stuffed Chicken in Lemon Caper Sauce w/ Yellow Squash & Honey Ginger Carrots
- Grilled Halibut in Banana Salsa w/ Spaghetti Squash & Green Beans
- Mushroom Wellington w/ Fingerling Potatoes & Broccolini
- Pepper Crusted Tuna in Wasabi Cream Sauce & White Asparagus
- Lemon Sorbet
- Mini Muffin Peanut Butter Brownies
- Coffee, Tea & Biscotti
- Chocolate Mousse
- Bananas Foster
- Key Lime Pie
- Lemon Chia Cookies
- Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- WiFi Internet Access
- Salon TV with USB ports
- iDevice docking station
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit ice maker
- 13’ rigid inflatable boat w/20 hp engine
- Knee board & Tube
- 2 Paddle-boards
- Snorkeling gear
- Floating sun mattresses
- Beach games
- Fishing gear
Model: Fontaine Pajot
Engines: 2 x 75 hp
Walkthrough with crew
Submit your review
Michelle helped match us up with the most Amazing crew. By far this was the best family vacation with my children I have ever had. The crew were wonderful and the boat was great.
We had an amazing trip. Thank you for getting the sails out on the travel days & finding the perfect anchor points. our only regret was requesting any meals on land. The food was imaginative and far surpassed expectations. We hope to set sail with you again and you are both welcome in our home anytime!
Thank you for an amazing adventure! The food was exquisite, the expertise was top notch, and the destinations made for wonderful memories! We appreciate you sharing your home with us. And we look forward to another trip soon!
The boat is amazing! They are talented when it comes to the unbelievable job they do, but they are also great people. It isn't every day you can say you'd love to see someone again. These two certainly fit the bill.
Thank you for sharing your incredible home with us. It was a dream trip, made even more memorable by the two of you. It was a dream trip, made even more memorable by the tow of you. We've never felt more relaxes, at east & present. I can't thank you enough for giving my mode of operating planner-self a pause. We can't wait to see you again.
I enjoyed this trip a lot. The great meals, the music, the sailing, the snorkling, swimming, shopping and sitting and enjoying the beauty around us. I learned how to fish and we had a great time. I saw pelicans, sting rays, sea turtles, tropical fish and tarpins. I have never seen any of that cool stuff before and it was fun seeing them. Thank you so much for this awesome trip!
Thank you for following your hearts and doing what you love because of your love of sailing, service & cooking-we have been blessed. Our bucket list vacation was everything we prayed for without knowing how amazing it would be. You catered to us with experience that brought us unbelievable beauty with snorkeling, beaches and more. John and I will always remember this vacation with such joy and happiness and love. You are both amazing people and we will pray for your continued prosperity in all you do!
We recently ended our vacation with the boat and are excited to rebook in the coming months with them! Their professionalism and attention to detail was very much appreciated! The crew went above and beyond to make sure our group was having an exceptional time, and their attention made us feel like we were at a 5-star resort. They were always ready to go the extra mile for us and truly turned this vacation into an exceptional experience.
Epic Yacht Charters provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.