Katrina – Catamaran
- 50 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 8
- 3 Queen & 1 Double en-suite cabins**
- Spacious flybridge
KATRINA is a 50-foot Fountaine-Pajot Sailing Catamaran. This spacious yacht combines elegance and function giving guests an Epic vacation. 3 queen cabins and one double, each with private ensuite bathroom and separate walk-in shower. The spacious master stateroom has desk space, a separate bathroom, and a walk-in shower. All cabins have air conditioning, two fans, 110v outlets, and dimmable recessed lighting. The upper deck lounge has a sectional couch and sunbed area with 360° views. The forward deck has a spacious lounge area with adjustable reclining seating, trampolines, and sunning areas. The aft deck offers a lounge area plus an alfresco dining area.
Salon offers a lounge area with a coffee table plus flat-screen TV with many movies and USB capabilities. Upgraded 4 zone sound system provides music throughout all indoor and outdoor areas. Epic all-round aboard KATRINA.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
** Crew will move to double mid-ship cabin, but please inquire first
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$18,000||$19,000||$20,000||$21,000||$22,000||$23,000||$24,000|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$18,000||$19,000||$20,000||$21,000||$22,000||$23,000||$24,000|
Christmas week: $27,000
New Year week: $32,000
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN JACOB & MATE/CHEF DANIELLE
Originally from Chicago, Jacob moved to the west coast in 2010 where he discovered his love for sailing. A single day trip in San Diego had him hooked and pretty soon he was chartering and eventually purchasing his first sailboat in 2014. In 2017 after spending several years sailing the coast of California and Mexico he quit his job as a hospitality manager and decided to pursue a full-time career on the water.
Over the last two years, Jacob has spent the summer season in the Med working charters for everyone from honeymoon couples to giant flotillas of nearly 200 yachts! During the winter season of 2018, he moved to Australia to sail charters in New South Wales for the summer down under. When it warmed up in the north he returned to sail California and Mexico once again along with the Abaco’s islands in the Bahamas. Since making the Virgin Islands his home he has explored the hidden gems and tourist hot spots to provide the trip of a lifetime for any guest.
Always pursuing additional knowledge, Jacob has spent his time gaining experience on vessels ranging from 25 ft race boats to 85 ft luxury cruisers. Whether it’s a monohull or catamaran; big or small; as long as it’s sailing the ocean blue it’s the right boat.
Born and raised in Florida, Dani grew up with a tremendous love for the ocean and the outdoors, which continue to bring her joy and a sense of comfort. From an early age, curiosity and excitement were instilled as her father began teaching her the way around the kitchen. Her later career in the hospitality industry throughout her college years helped mold her understanding of the ins and outs of the restaurant world.
After obtaining her Associate in Arts from Valencia College she embarked on her first adventure to Hawaii while working on cruise ships. This was where she got her first taste and joy for life on the water. Living and working on the beautiful islands only deepened her passion for people and cooking abroad. Traveling and experiencing new cultures is a life-changing experience she dreams of offering to others.
The following year, she decided to trade the big ship life for a more fulfilling pursuit, where she could connect on a deeper level with her guests and let her true passion for the culinary arts come to life, playing with her creativity in food menus and toying with new delicious experiments. After her first trip as a chef aboard a sailing yacht in Portugal, she knew she’d found this opportunity, and for the last 3 years she has been working on sailing yachts in Portugal, Croatia, and the Virgin Islands; this has allowed her to travel to over 20 different countries increasing her knowledge of alternative cuisines and her love of sailing.
- All breakfasts served with assortment of fresh fruit, juices, coffee & tea
- Lump crab Benedict
- Quinoa roasted sweet potato & kale salad with citrus thyme vinaigrette & sunny side up egg accompanied by fresh blueberry muffins
- Sundried tomato spinach & goat cheese quiche served with bacon
- Huevos rancheros with homemade refried black beans & pico de Gallo avocado and feta
- Fresh lemon and sugar crepes finished with whipped cream and berries
- Poached eggs in a Middle eastern shakahuka with blackberry yogurt bowls and local honey served with home made Swiss bread
- Zucchini corn fritters, arugula salad, guacamole finished with an egg and sweet tomato onion relish served with banana nut loaf
- Grilled Mahi sandwich on brioche bun with sriracha aioli and healthy broccoli apple salad
- Chicken & steak kabobs grilled over an open flame with fresh vegetables and hand cut potato chips
- Salmon ceviche poke bowls served over white rice Asian vegetables and marinated red cabbage with a spicy chipotle sauce
- Healthy Mediterranean falafel bowls Lima beans cucumber & tomato served over greens with house made tzatziki and hummus & fresh naan bread
- Slow cooked pulled pork tacos with Asian sesame slaw
- Crispy Shrimp Caesar Salad with Homemade Dressing & Fresh Focaccia Bread
- Roasted Vegetable & Chicken Quinoa Stack with Arugula & Feta Salad
- Melon prosciutto mint skewers
- Crostini assortment plater
- Spinach artichoke wonton cups
- Crispy Brussel sprouts with dijon aioli
- Cranberry pecan goat cheese truffles
- Chili Lime baked Shrimp on cucumber rounds
- Ceviche spoons with fresh guacamole
- Crispy Trout with Chopped cabbage & watercress salad with fresh mint, cilantro, watermelon radish andnaval orange dressed with a spicy peanut sauce
- Grilled flatiron steak with a rosemary potato puree finished with fresh chimichurri
- Grilled Salmon served with White Rice & Finished with Mango Red Cabbage Lime Slaw
- Creamy Tuscan chicken with sun-dried tomatoes and wilted spinach
- Honey Garlic Glazed Pork Chop with Butternut Squash Puree and roasted asparagus
- Blackened Seared Scallops over a Charred Green Bean Medley with Ginger Miso Dressing
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- WiFi Internet Access
- Salon TV with USB ports
- iDevice docking station
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit ice maker
- 13’ rigid inflatable boat w/20 hp engine
- Knee board & Tube
- 2 Paddle-boards
- Snorkeling gear
- Floating sun mattresses
- Beach games
- Fishing gear
Model: Fontaine Pajot
Engines: 2 x 75 hp
Walkthrough with crew
Submit your review
Michelle helped match us up with the most Amazing crew. By far this was the best family vacation with my children I have ever had. The crew were wonderful and the boat was great.
We had an amazing trip. Thank you for getting the sails out on the travel days & finding the perfect anchor points. our only regret was requesting any meals on land. The food was imaginative and far surpassed expectations. We hope to set sail with you again and you are both welcome in our home anytime!
Thank you for an amazing adventure! The food was exquisite, the expertise was top notch, and the destinations made for wonderful memories! We appreciate you sharing your home with us. And we look forward to another trip soon!
The boat is amazing! They are talented when it comes to the unbelievable job they do, but they are also great people. It isn't every day you can say you'd love to see someone again. These two certainly fit the bill.
Thank you for sharing your incredible home with us. It was a dream trip, made even more memorable by the two of you. It was a dream trip, made even more memorable by the tow of you. We've never felt more relaxes, at east & present. I can't thank you enough for giving my mode of operating planner-self a pause. We can't wait to see you again.
I enjoyed this trip a lot. The great meals, the music, the sailing, the snorkling, swimming, shopping and sitting and enjoying the beauty around us. I learned how to fish and we had a great time. I saw pelicans, sting rays, sea turtles, tropical fish and tarpins. I have never seen any of that cool stuff before and it was fun seeing them. Thank you so much for this awesome trip!
Thank you for following your hearts and doing what you love because of your love of sailing, service & cooking-we have been blessed. Our bucket list vacation was everything we prayed for without knowing how amazing it would be. You catered to us with experience that brought us unbelievable beauty with snorkeling, beaches and more. John and I will always remember this vacation with such joy and happiness and love. You are both amazing people and we will pray for your continued prosperity in all you do!
We recently ended our vacation with the boat and are excited to rebook in the coming months with them! Their professionalism and attention to detail was very much appreciated! The crew went above and beyond to make sure our group was having an exceptional time, and their attention made us feel like we were at a 5-star resort. They were always ready to go the extra mile for us and truly turned this vacation into an exceptional experience.
Epic Yacht Charters provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.