|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax||10 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$24,500||$24,500||$25,000||$25,500||$26,000||$26,500||$27,000||$30,000||$30,500|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$24,500||$24,500||$25,000||$25,500||$26,000||$26,500||$27,000||$30,000||$30,500|
New Year week: $32,775
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN SHAWN & CHEF/MATE AUTUMN
Shawn’s love for the ocean began when he was only a few months old on the coast of North Carolina. Shawn grew up in Carolina Beach, NC where he learned to read the wind and waves and developed a passion to share his love of the ocean with others.
Shawn graduated from the University of North Carolina at Wilmington in 2011 with a degree in Marine Biology. Shortly after college, Shawn moved to Nicaragua to pursue his love of the ocean and worked as a Captain and surf guide for NicaSurf tours.
Following a couple great years in Central America, Shawn moved back to the states to continue his life on the water. In doing so, Shawn has spent the past 5 years working aboard world class super yachts. In which time, he has obtained his USCG Captains License as well as his American Sailing Association Certification.
Autumn was born in Michigan where she grew up swimming in the freshwater of the Great Lakes. After high school she studied massage therapy and yoga in Costa Rica where she fell in love with the salty ocean and travelling to new places. In 2013, Autumn moved to Florida to become a yacht stewardess. A job that would take her to many exotic places, even all the way back to lake Michigan.
For the last five years, Autumn has worked on multiple world class yachts in which she collaborated closely with five-star chefs from around the world. Learning from her yacht chef coworkers, she has developed a passion for creating exciting and healthy dishes that create memories.
Shawn and Autumn met in September of 2013 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, where they were both searching for their first superyacht jobs. A week later, they found separate jobs on different boats, starting three years of long distance dating. In December of 2016, they decided it was time for an adventure and decided to travel New Zealand for a year together in a campervan they renovated themselves.
Shawn and Autumn love to spend time on the water, whether it’s diving, snorkeling, surfing, paddling or sailing. They are excited to bring their captain and crew knowledge of charter yachts to give you a sailing vacation you won’t forget.
- Served with fresh and local fruits
- Frangelico French Toast | made from homemade bread, served with blueberries and vanilla bean whipped cream
- Buttermilk Biscuit Sandwich | crispy bacon, fried egg, and cheddar cheese on a homemade cheddar chive buttermilk biscuit
- Chipotle Eggs Benedict | poached eggs, Canadian bacon, and English muffins topped with chipotle hollandaise
- Raspberry Ricotta Muffins | served with scrambled eggs, crispy bacon and sliced avocado
- Breakfast Galette | filled with pepper jack cheese, toasted kale, and sunny side up eggs
- Grouper Coconut Tacos | coconut crusted grouper with red cabbage slaw, garlic chili aioli, and mango salsa
- Chicken Caesar | tender chicken breast over crisp romaine served with homemade paprika croutons, grilled lemon Caesar dressing, and parmesan
- Seared Tuna Bowl | marinated tuna seared and served with garlic ginger jasmine rice, Ponzu edamame, and a Japanese cucumber salad
- Salmon Pattie Salad | red pepper salmon patties over local arugula salad with homemade lemon dill dressing
- Chinese Spiced Beef Wraps | spiced beef wrapped in freshly made scallion pancakes with cucumber and cilantro
- Peruvian Ceviche with Mahi, scallops, and shrimp
- Buffalo Chicken Phyllo Rolls served with blue cheese dipping sauce and celery
- Baked Brie served with blackberry thyme compote and toasted pecans
- Thai Basil Chicken with basmati rice served in lettuce wraps
- Tuna Tartar with mango and avocado served with wonton crisps
- Seared Scallops | Served over a leek and gruyere risotto and a local spicy arugula salad with a lemon basil vinaigrette
- Indian Spiced Chicken Kebabs | Served over saffron rice and roasted okra. Accompanied by homemade garlic naan
- Herb Crusted Rack of Lamb | With a mustard thyme sauce served over preserved lemon and mint orzo and a salad of massaged kale with lentils and feta
- Cast Iron Filet Mignon | With a merlot mushroom sauce served over stone ground mustard mashed potatoes and roasted asparagus
- Island Spiced Pork Loin | With an island spice reduction served over a light parsnip puree and crispy roasted Brussel sprouts
- Caribbean Rum Cake with vanilla ice cream
- Dark Chocolate Torte with homemade salted caramel sauce
- Lemon Panna Cotta with blueberry compote
- Chocolate Lave Cakes with vanilla raspberry reduction and fresh whipped cream
- Pavlova with fresh whipped cream and seasonal fruits
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generators
- Salon TV
- Salon stereo
- Cockpit speakers
- iPod/Device hookup
- Internet access/wifi
- Ice maker
- 16′ rigid inflatable boat w/70 hp engine
- Wakeboard & tube
- Adult water skis
- Floating mats, noodles and water toys
- 1 person kayaks
- Scuba Dive & Snorkel gear
- Stand up paddle boards
- Swimming noodles
- Dive compressor
- Light fishing gear
Model: Privilege Catamaran
Year: 1996, refit 2013
Engines: Twin 110HP Yanmar Diesel
Scuba Diving Onboard
- Gear included
- 5 Dives for certified divers
- Courses available
Submit your review
Our time aboard the yacht exceeded our expectations day after day. Everything we top notch from he delish dished prepared by the chef to the sailing and water games with the crew. Each day brought a new adventure from snorting, sailing, paddle boarding, exploring the Baths, Indian rock, Bubbly pool and White Bay. We made so many memories as a family aboard the boat and were truly grateful to spend Thanksgiving with the crew. What was the most impactful part of exploring the USVI and BVI was the genuine hospitality and kindness extended to all of us. We felt spoiled and at home from day one to the very end. You truly made the trip better. It's not everyday that we meet people like you both and we feel lucky to have spent time aboard the yacht with you! I think it's safe to say we will be back to the Islands and would love to sail with you again. Until next time we meet be safe and enjoy the sun, the sea and the sand (and the dolphins) We can't thank you enough for making with the best week of the year. All the best to you both.
I will always treasure these memories. This vacation has been the trip of a lifetime for we do not want to leave. The crew has been fabulous. We leave with great memories of out time spent on Kelea. Thank you so much!
This trip has been beyond our expectations! The two of you made your jobs look effortless, thank you so much for all you did to make this BVI vacation one we will never forget. We are blessed to have met you and look forward to our next adventure with you.
Thank you so much for making our introduction to the Caribbean so wonderful. We could not have asked for anything better, it was a wonderful week. The company, the food, the knowledge… it was all AMAZING! We had a blast and are already looking forward to when we can come back!
Wow, where do I start with feedback for Kelea? Out of all the spectacular charters we have done, Kelea by far was the best of all trips rolled into one. Food, drinks, and table décor-5 star. Attention to detail-5 star. Service and Attentiveness-5 star. As we plan to sail in the BVI next year as we always do...I'm not sure another yacht could top anything Kelea had to offer, simply unbelievable on all levels. We will be certain to charter with them again on our upcoming vacation.
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.