La Grande Bellezza – Catamaran
Spacious and Classy
- 58 foot sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 9 guests
- 3 queen cabins with double and removable pullman
- Perfect for a large family or group
LA GRANDE BELLEZZA is a New Leopard 58 catamaran. This catamaran features an expansive flybridge, seating for 10 people to enjoy panoramic views while sailing or lounging. The foredeck cockpit allows easy access from your guest cabin to relax in the shade looking out at the ocean while sailing or taking in the breathtaking views at anchor. The interior of this large catamaran is spacious and open with a very high ceiling and all the cabins have high headroom.
The master queen cabin is on main deck forward of salon, it offers a small desk, has door to forward cockpit and private ensuite head with electric toilet and stall shower. 2 queen cabins on lower level each with private ensuite heads with electric toilets and stall showers. The double berth cabin on lower level with single pullman bunk over (limited to 80 lbs please), this cabin has private ensuite head with electric toilet and stall shower. All the beds are made with light luxury linen. There is a tender lift allowing for the dinghy to be hoisted and lowered hydraulically and then you are free to dive or jump from the platform or just dangle you feet in the warm waters.
Your friendly and very experienced crew will ensure you enjoy your Epic luxury charter yacht vacation.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Submit your review
Thank you all so much for an amazing adventure! Everything about it was perfect. The chef was exceptional in the kitchen. The meals you cooked were beyond amazing, more than we ever could have expected. Your hospitatlity made our experience one we'll never forget. Hopefully another one very soon.
You guys truly rock!! Such an amazing trip, music, laughter, food, fun and more laughter. We truly enjoyed all of you. You are family to us now. You made everyone feel so special and loved. We look forward to our next yachting adventure. Food was amazing!
There is no way to put into words how incredible you made our stay on the boat. You guys are a seamless, well-oiled machine that made everything feel effortless (we know how much hard work it is). Your kindness, smiling faces, energy, knowledge of the BVI, just everything. We have been fortunate enough to have experienced a number of charters throughout the Caribbean and you guys were the best!
Thanks for breaking in my sea legs. You are beautiful and lovely, but not as lovely as you are within. It is the crew that makes this vacation. Never change! We appreciate the patience and love you and everything you put into our hearts and bellies. Thank you for the memory of a lifetime.
What an amazing week it has been. You made every day memorable with your smiling faces, delicious food/drinks and willingness to laugh along with us. Celebrating my 30th birthday was icing on the cake.
The whole boat and crew were simply amazing. The food, cocktails and fun adventures with great friends. Thank you all. We are truly grateful for making our vacation incredible.
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat screen TV salon
- Full surround sound system
- Device docking station
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Ice maker & Barbecue
- 14’ rigid inflatable boat w/60 hp engine
- Water skis for adults & kids
- 2 SUP boards
- Knee board, wake board & tube
- Snorkeling gear
- Giant floating sun mattresses
- 2 person kayak
- Beach games
Model: Leopard Catamaran
Engines: 2 x 110 hp Turbo diesel
CAPTAIN ANDRES & CHEF/MATE TAYLA
Andres and Tayla met during the 2018/2019 Caribbean season, whilst both working aboard different sailing catamarans. They both have a great love for the ocean and are excited to share this paradise with you!
Captain Andres has had years of experience sailing in the Caribbean and is sure to guide you to the best bays and most mystic spots around the islands. Costa-Rican born Andres has an infectious energy and enjoys entertaining his guests with his specialty cocktails. He is a qualified Dive Instructor and can’t wait to show you what the underwater world has to offer.
Tayla grew up on the East Coast of South Africa. She began her yachting career in France aboard super yachts and has since worked aboard a prominent sailing catamaran in the BVI where she fell in love with cooking. She enjoys scuba diving, swimming, and entertaining her family, friends and guests.
Andre and Tayla are young, vibrant and energetic. They are enthusiastic about what they do and can’t wait to share their passion with you!
- All served with granola, cereals, yogurt, fresh local fruit, freshly ground coffee, expresso, tea and a selection of toast
- Freshly baked muffins served with grated mozzarella, jam preserves and whipped cream
- “The All American” – Fried eggs, crispy bacon, beef sausage, mushrooms and grilled tomatoes
- Savory Breakfast Crepes with cheesy scrambled eggs, bacon, caramelized onions, mushrooms, tomato and avocado
- Eggs “La Grande Bellezza” – A toasted english muffin prosciutto and poached eggs with a creamy hollandaise sauce, tomato, mushroom and avocado
- French toast with maple glazed bacon, fresh blueberries and greek yogurt
- Italian omelette filled with cheddar, mozzarella and fresh basil. Loosely topped with fresh avocado, crispy bacon and feta. Drizzled with basil pesto
- Homemade oats porridge with strawberries and cream
- Soft tortilla wraps with smoked salmon, cream cheese, fresh strawberries and an island style mango and pineapple sweet chili salsa served with an arugula side salad
- Shrimp and Avocado salad with feta, cucumber, baby tomatoes, snap peas and yellow bell peppers
- Crispy Cajun Chicken Paninos – Toasted pitas filled with baby spinach, melted mozzarella, tomato and sriracha grilled chicken breasts with a side salad drizzled with a honey mustard dressing
- Taco Tuesday! Soft flour tortillas with an assortment of chicken strips, grilled fish, salad ingredients, sour cream, grated cheddar, homemade fresh guacamole and a delicious pineapple, black bean and cilantro salsa
- Gourmet burgers with an option of beef, chicken or veggie patty topped with a homemade mango chutney, melted cheddar, tomato, arugula, caramelized onions served with sweet potato wedges
- Chicken Nicoise salad, green salad and couscous served with an assortment of freshly baked breads, with cold meats, smoked salmon and a selection of gourmet cheeses pared with a selection of jam and preserves
- Al dente Linguine pasta lightly tossed in a lemon and butter sauce topped with crispy parmesan
- Creamy Butternut Squash Soup with parmesan cream
- Mexican Sweet Corn Fritters – Deep-fried corn, green onion, jalapeño, coriander & feta bits, served with a side of sriracha chili mayo
- Deconstructed Shrimp Cocktail
- Cubed Watermelon topped with basil, feta and a balsamic reduction
- Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese pate served on Melba toast
- Jalapeño Poppers stuffed with blue cheese wrapped in honey drizzled bacon
- Cream Cheese and Spring Onion stuffed mushrooms battered and fried
- Fish Cakes served on a bed of baby spinach and tomatoes topped with a grapefruit dressing
- Fillet Mignon – Classic beef cut sous vide, served on a bed of homemade buttery mash topped with roasted cine tomatoes and a green pepper corn sauce
- “A Classic” – Mushroom and Parmesan risotto drizzled with lemon
- Rosemary Lamb Rack served with roasted baby vegetables drizzled with a red wine reduction
- Al Dente Linguine with a tomato and shrimp infused cream topped with fresh muscles, shrimp and catch of the day fish
- Bacon wrapped chicken breast stuffed with baby peppers and cream cheese, coated in a velvety parmesan sauced served with a side of crispy roast potatoes, cubed butternut squash and broccolini
- Herb crusted cod and pea Puree with a white wine and butter sauce
- Sticky dark chocolate brownies with real chocolate chunks served with homemade vanilla bean ice cream
- Passion fruit and White Chocolate Cheesecake on a biscuit crumble
- Key lime Pie with a coconut and macadamia crust with raspberry coulis
- Dom Pedros – a South African decadency
- Salty Creme Caramel
- Summer mixed berry and mango pavlova”Costa-Rican Specialty” – Homemade Dulce de leche fondue with a plater of fresh fruits and berries
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$28,500||$29,000||$29,500||$30,000||$30,400||$30,900||$31,400||$31,900|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$28,500||$29,000||$29,500||$30,000||$30,400||$30,900||$31,400||$31,900|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.