La Grande Bellezza – Catamaran
The Great Beauty
- 58 foot sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 9
- 3 Queen cabins with double and removable pullman
- Perfect for a large family or group
LA GRANDE BELLEZZA is a 2019 Leopard 5800 catamaran. This catamaran features an expansive flybridge, seating for 10 people to enjoy panoramic views while sailing or lounging. The foredeck cockpit allows easy access from your guest cabin to relax in the shade looking out at the ocean while sailing or taking in the breathtaking views at anchor. The interior of this large catamaran is spacious and open with a very high ceiling and all the cabins have high headroom.
The master queen cabin is on main deck forward of salon, it offers a small desk, has door to forward cockpit and private ensuite bathrooms and stall shower. 2 queen cabins on lower level each with private ensuite bathrooms with stall showers. The double berth cabin on lower level with single pullman bunk over (limited to 80 pounds please), this cabin has private ensuite bathroom with stall shower. All the beds are made with light luxury linen. There is a tender lift allowing for the dinghy to be hoisted and lowered hydraulically and then you are free to dive or jump from the platform or just dangle you feet in the warm waters.
Your friendly and very experienced crew will ensure you enjoy your Epic luxury charter yacht vacation.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$28,500||$29,000||$29,500||$30,000||$30,400||$30,900||$31,400||$31,900|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$28,500||$29,000||$29,500||$30,000||$30,400||$30,900||$31,400||$31,900|
Christmas week: $40,000 - 9 pax
New Year week: $44,000 - 9 pax
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN JASON & CHEF/MATE MINDY
Originally from a small town in the foothills of North Carolina, Jason was a successful IT Professional. Growing tired of his office job, Jason set out to make a career change. For years he honed his sailing skills while running a successful day charter business on Lake Norman just outside of Charlotte, NC. Once his daughter was off to college, he moved to Charleston, SC where he finished up his IT career and started his new career as a charter boat Captain in the islands. He has since extensively sailed the Bahamas and Virgin Islands taking great care of his guests that come from all over the world to see these beautiful places. He holds a USCG 100-ton Master Licenses with Sail and STCW endorsements. Jason enjoys showing guests those special places that not many people know about, but are sure to leave a lasting memory. He especially loves the beautiful Virgin Islands where the islands are diverse, and the wildlife is abundant. He personalizes each charter itinerary around what best suits his guests. He likes to spend his days hiking the ruins, beach-combing, snorkeling, and fishing the reefs. He also enjoys learning and talking about the history of each island. While cruising with Jason you can simply kick back and relax knowing you are in good hands! Captain Jason will help you escape to that once in a lifetime vacation that you’ve always dreamed about.
Raised in Charleston, SC Mindy naturally loves the ocean, the preservation of historic architecture, different food cuisines and is an environmental steward for protecting ecosystems. After five years working in hospitality and tourism management on the beautiful Kiawah and Seabrook islands, she decided to enhance her education and attended the College of Charleston. Mindy graduated in 2015 with a Bachelor of science in Biology, focusing on environmental stewardship, marine biodiversity, and fish biology. Mindy worked as a lab researcher for a few years, but always caught herself staring out at the Charleston harbor dreaming of seeing the things she studied in school. She bought a sailboat and taught herself how to sail a 32’ Endeavor monohull. Mindy had to learn from the ground up, from scraping the hull, replacing oil, water impellers to navigating the waterways sailing wing on wing. Mindy is always reaching out to learn new things! She is an adventurous explorer, not surprisingly, she quit her job in Charleston and found her niche as a chef and first mate in the Bahamas, Key West, and Virgin Islands. Mindy is a natural on yachts, serving cocktails and cooking meals for those on the ultimate vacation. Mindy brings her own flare of Charleston cuisine to the islands with her signature low country dishes that leave you feeling you are at home. With her passion for food, people and marine life, Mindy has found her place in paradise. Mindy holds a USCG Merchant Mariners credential with STCW endorsement. She is currently working towards her Captains licenses. Jason and Mindy met as friends while living aboard their sailboats in Charleston. Undoubtedly, their shared interests and love for the water brought them together. Today they are living life to the fullest in the beautiful Virgin Islands. Together this fun-loving couple with their Southern hospitality and charm will have you enjoying your vacation, with unforgettable memories!
- Huevos Rancheros tostados, black beans, over easy egg, queso fresco, ranchero salsa, cilantro with chorizo
- Sweet Potato Hash with mushroom, sautéed spinach, black beans, over easy egg, avocado, cilantro and flour tortillas with smoked bacon
- Captains French Toast with melted Brie drizzled with boozy blueberry compote and powdered sugar
- Pan tostado con Aguacate, Huevos y Tocino sweet and tasty avocado toast with diced tomatoes, sunny side up eggs, crispy bacon and cilantro
- Italian Breakfast Frittata filled with potatoes, sausage and parmesan cheese. Or filled with onions, cherry tomatoes, roasted red peppers, arugula and parmesan cheese
- Rise and Shine fresh fruit and yogurt parfait
- All American SuperHero of a Breakfast eggs baked in hash browns with glazed bacon
- Sesame Crusted Seared Tuna watercress salad with homemade ginger dressing
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Lamb and Sirloin Burgers with caramelized red onions, maple bacon and spicy herb mayo served with homemade crispy french fries and truffle aioli
- Greek Chicken Kabobs with Mediterranean orzo parmesan salad with homemade tzatziki sauce and warm pita slices
- Grilled Chili-Lime Mahi Tacos with cilantro lime slaw and baja crema sauce served with Mexican street corn
- Carolina style Pulled Pork Sliders topped with southern coleslaw served with homemade potato salad
- Spicy Sirloin Steak Salad with Thai-style dressing
- Low country Boil served family style includes shrimp, sausage, corn on the cob, red potatoes and old bay seasoning
- Spanish Gazpacho refreshing and cool Seville style soup made with ripe tomatoes, vegetables, and extra Virgin olive oil served chilled.
- Caprese Salad fresh mozzarella, basil, tomatoes drizzled with balsamic glaze
- Chef’s choice meat and cheese charcuterie
- Tuna Tini with sushi grade tuna, avocado, sesame seeds, seaweed salad and ginger dressing served with edamame
- Ultimate 7- layer dip with layers of fresh salsa, homemade guacamole, sour cream, beans, tomatoes, cheese and olives served with blue corn chips
- Creamy Burrata with tomatoes and pesto
- Stuffed Portabello Mushrooms with marinara, sautéed spinach, and crispy goat cheese medallions
- Authentic Charleston style Crab cakes over zucchini noodles with beurre blanc sauce
- Sage and Dijon Mustard marinated Filet Mignon and Caribbean lobster served with au gratin potatoes and charred broccolini
- Caribbean Jerk Chicken with mango avocado salsa and coconut rice
- Classic Italian Linguine Aglio e Olio with seared lemon butter scallops
- Herb Crusted Lamb Chops with roasted rosemary fingerling potatoes and lemon grilled asparagus
- Cajun Style Grilled Snapper with yellow rice and zucchini tomato and corn succotash
- Lemon Rosemary Garlic Grilled Salmon with sautéed Brussels sprouts and roasted garlic parsnip purée
- Low country Shrimp and Grits
- Drunken Pears soaked in honey bourbon and grilled served with vanilla ice cream and drizzled with honey bourbon glaze
- Kahlua Tiramisu Pound Cake with kahlua mascarpone cheese frosting topped with strawberries
- Sinfully Decadent Chocolate Ganache Cake
- Mini Lemon Curd Tarts topped with fresh raspberries
- Creme brûlée
- Creamy Cheesecake with Strawberry compote
- Assorted Berry Chocolate cups sprinkled with powdered sugar
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat screen TV salon
- Full surround sound system
- Device docking station
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Ice maker & Barbecue
- 14’ rigid inflatable boat w/60 hp engine
- Water skis for adults & kids
- 2 SUP boards
- Knee board, wake board & tube
- Snorkeling gear
- Giant floating sun mattresses
- 2 person kayak
- Beach games
Model: Leopard Catamaran
Engines: 2 x 110 hp Turbo diesel
Submit your review
Thank you all so much for an amazing adventure! Everything about it was perfect. The chef was exceptional in the kitchen. The meals you cooked were beyond amazing, more than we ever could have expected. Your hospitatlity made our experience one we'll never forget. Hopefully another one very soon.
You guys truly rock!! Such an amazing trip, music, laughter, food, fun and more laughter. We truly enjoyed all of you. You are family to us now. You made everyone feel so special and loved. We look forward to our next yachting adventure. Food was amazing!
There is no way to put into words how incredible you made our stay on the boat. You guys are a seamless, well-oiled machine that made everything feel effortless (we know how much hard work it is). Your kindness, smiling faces, energy, knowledge of the BVI, just everything. We have been fortunate enough to have experienced a number of charters throughout the Caribbean and you guys were the best!
Thanks for breaking in my sea legs. You are beautiful and lovely, but not as lovely as you are within. It is the crew that makes this vacation. Never change! We appreciate the patience and love you and everything you put into our hearts and bellies. Thank you for the memory of a lifetime.
What an amazing week it has been. You made every day memorable with your smiling faces, delicious food/drinks and willingness to laugh along with us. Celebrating my 30th birthday was icing on the cake.
The whole boat and crew were simply amazing. The food, cocktails and fun adventures with great friends. Thank you all. We are truly grateful for making our vacation incredible.
The best surprise was getting you two as our crew. Edward's birthday celebration was above and beyond the best ever! Chef your meals were fantastic and the captain’s creative drinks were anticipated daily. Your professionalism and knowledge of the BVI made every stop a wonder. Your hospitality was heart felt and we wanted for nothing. We look forward to sailing with you again in the near future. Until then hope to see you in New York. Overall this charter was above and beyond our expectations. For one of the couples it was their first charter and for the rest of us it was a repeat. Our Captain was very knowledgeable in all aspects of our journey. He also had mad bar-tendering skills, always coming up with great new drinks. The chef prepared fabulous meals which never disappointed. Their cheerful personalities were contagious and the perfect weather all added up to a very restful and enjoyable week. Can not wait to sail again 🙂
Thank you so much for making this the best vacation we've EVER HAD ! Best friends , the best week, best boat, best captain, best islands, best chef : ) You both exceeded all of our expectations and gave us a week that we will never forget. We can only hope to join you again soon !! Highlights of the trip : Anegade Cow Wreck, Willie T (twice but once remembered) Jenn and Matt up the mast , Banana Boat/Catamaran/Parasailing, Mustaches, The Hammock Lots of love and Good Wishes,
Thank you for the most amazing week with our family and yours! We feel very lucky to have spent the holidays with another family who values family and friends as much as we do. Your hospitality was so genuine and lovely. We hope our paths will cross again! Lots of love.
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.