Lady Fiona – Catamaran
Luxury Family Vacation
- 62 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 6
- 3 Queen en-suite cabins
- Underwater lights
LADY FIONA is a 3 cabin version for guests, with the large saloon and the galley being in the aft port hull, the crew will use the bunk cabin so are accessed through the same companion way in the saloon. Further forward on the port side is a second companionway leading to one of the guest double cabins. On the starboard side there is also two companionways, one leading to the large master cabin and the 2nd leading to the other double guest cabin. The master offers his and her basins with private access to aft deck. All cabins are with en-suites with separate showers. Air-conditioning is through-out.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$25,725||$26,775||$27,825||$28,875||$29,925|
Christmas week: $33,075
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN MIKE & CHEF/MATE LIZZY
Mike and Lizzy can’t wait to share their love and knowledge of the Caribbean and all it has to offer! Their excitement is contagious. They met racing yachts in their home waters over 10 years ago. After cruising around the Mediterranean; Greece, Croatia, France and the Amalfi coast they turned their love of sailing into a full-time career: moving to the British Virgin Islands to run crewed yacht charters in 2014.
With 100+ charters to their names, Mike and Lizzy have taken their guests sailing not only in the Virgin Islands, but also other amazing locations including St Martin-St Barths-Anguilla, Antigua-St Kitts & Nevis, Martinique-St Lucia and the unforgettable St Vincent and the Grenadines-Grenada.
Mike and Lizzy pride themselves on making guests feel safe. welcomed and pampered with their friendly, warm, professional approach, eye for detail leaving you with nothing to do except focus on the beauty of your surroundings and enjoy your holiday of a lifetime!
Mike loves the ocean and has been sailing all his life. His passion has gained him a list of maritime credentials and a wealth of knowledge on sailing and motor yachts. He likes to pass on his enthusiasm to everyone on board, encouraging and teaching others more about sailing. A great sense of humour combined with an open and relaxed manner, not to mention his skills behind the bar, ensures Mike gets all guests to enjoy every moment aboard.
Lizzy grew up cooking with fresh local produce in her family farm kitchen before her adventurous spirit took her to university, where she learnt to sail, and then around the world by land and sea! Her experiences influenced her cooking and expanded her repertoire. She added some finishing touches at the prestigious Ashburton Chefs Academy in the U.K., and now delights in 2 of her passions – serving up beautiful tasty food she knows her guests will adore and sailing!
- All breakfasts are served with tea or coffee, fruit juices, cereals, yoghurt, toast and jam.
- Spring Onion Potato Cakes topped with crispy bacon, poached egg & Lizzy’s own tomato ketchup.
- Smoked Salmon with Scrambled Eggs on buttered brown bread with a wedge of lemon.
- Breakfast Frittata with confit tomatoes & steamed spinach
- The Captain’s Pancakes served with a fresh fruit platter, jams, honey & Canadian maple syrup.
- Croque Monsieur or Croque Madame toasted Swiss cheese & Black Forest ham sandwich with a Gallic twist!
- Breakfast Parfait tropical fruits layered with Caribbean honey, Greek yoghurt & boat made granola.
- Eggs Benedict poached eggs on a buttered English muffin with sliced ham & Hollandaise sauce.
- Pan Fried Jerk & Honey Fillet of Salmon on a bed of mango slaw drizzled with a lime dressing.
- Sweet Potato Crust Quiche served with boat made pesto.
- Bacon and Blue cheese salad with caramelized nuts and fresh bread
- Homemade Taco with soft wraps, boat made tomato salsa, roasted corn salad & guacamole, cheese & lettuce.
- Shrimp Linguine in a lemon cream sauce.
- Lobster, Mango & Sweet Chili on a bed of crisp gem lettuce.
- Nicoise Salad with pan seared tuna.
- Many lunches are accompanied with freshly baked bread and followed with cookies or cake.
- Spiced Apple Baked Camembert Cheese a selection of crackers, salami & fresh cut Crudités
- Cucumber & Salmon and Asparagus & Ham Twists vegetable batons coated with cream cheese & wrapped
- Goat’s cheese tartelettes with apricot jam & crushed pecans.
- Dragon Chicken Wings with a Cooling Yoghurt, Mint & Lime Dip
- Coconut Crusted Chicken Dippers with sweet chili sauce
- Baby Baked Potatoes Filled with Garlic & Herb Cream Cheese
- Boat made blinis with crème fraiche & caviar.
- A fruit bowl and a selection of snacks is always available.
- Provencal Style Rack of Lamb on potato dauphinoise with roasted broccoli & buttered French beans.
- Trinidadian Fish Stew with nutmeg sweet potato mash, baby carrots & garden peas.
- Bistro Style Pork Tenderloin in a nest of mashed potato with caramelized apples & a calvados & shallot sauce.
- Luxurious Champagne Risotto served with seared scallops & garlicky mozzarella bread
- Citrus Roasted Fresh Caught Wahoo on a crispy potato rosti with citrus vinaigrette & mange tout.
- Prime Tenderloin Steak with minted new potatoes, Greek salad & coleslaw.
- Sticky Jerk & Brown Sugar Pork Ribs on pineapple rice with sweet chili & pineapple chutney.
- Crème Brûlée
- Basil & White Chocolate Cream with sticky balsamic strawberries.
- Lemon Tart topped with fresh raspberries, raspberry coulis & cream.
- Plain Chocolate & Grand Marnier Mousse finished with praline & a tuille wafer.
- Poached Pears with cassis coulis and fresh berries.
- Coconut Panna-Cotta with rum roasted pineapple.
- Mimosa Jelly freshly squeezed orange juice set with champagne.
- Italian Tiramisu
- After dinner coffee & liqueurs are always available on request
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Water-maker and generator
- Free WiFi Internet Access
- iPod/device docking station
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- 15’ Highfield tender w/60hp engine
- Water skis for adults & children
- Wakeboard & tube
- 2 Paddle-boards
- 2 x 2 person kayaks
- Snorkeling gear
- Fishing gear
- Underwater camera
Model: Lagoon 620 Catamaran
Engines: 2 Turbo Diesels
Submit your review
Wonderful week with three boisterous children. The chef managed to feed myself, a fussy eater, and a difficult child (well done). The captain was amazingly patient with all water sports, they had a full week. Every day something different. A great time had by all. Well done Lady Fiona and her crew.
Thank to the crew for a truly memorable week - You looked after all of us so well and we were a tough crowd to please! Your patience with the kids and their constantly changing wants and desires was amazing - from waterspouts right down to food choices!! The food was yummy and the variety huge. How you managed to make it all so delicious I don’t know…but most of all it was your wonderful company the we loved so much - fabulous hosts and nothing is too much trouble…Thank you, Thank you.
Thank you both for what was one of the most amazing weeks. Your hospitality and attention to detail could not have been better. You all are a perfect team. We hope to be back soon!
Thank you so much for an amazing week. By far the best boat experience we have ever had, You all were so professional while art the same time being warm and really lovely people to sail with. Chef-You are a real chef with real skills, everything was so well done and delicious.
Captain - you were fun, inviting and kept us moving. The true hospitality from both of you was amazing!
First time experience for us and it was the absolute best. We were shown so many boats to choose from…and we did good!!! I can rave for hours an the beauty of the boat. It’s just perfect. The crew made everything even more so. We were spoiled rotten. Would love to have the two of you in Buenos Aires. We will welcome you with open arms. Thank you for everything.
Thank you to Lady Fiona and her crew! We had an amazing experience sailing around Antigua. Lots of waterspouts and exceptional food. We enjoy getting to know and spending time with you both. This was one of the best family adventures we have had! Look forward to doing it again!
We would like to thank you from the deepest of our hearts for your unconditional kindness, hospitality, amazing 5 star cuisine, patience in teaching us watersports and listening to our romantic Italian playlist. When we boarded, we all didn’t expect that two new friends would be waiting behind two strangers faces. Merci! Gracie! Danke! Come and visit us please!! You two are such a great team!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I cannot say it enough. One of the best run vacations. You are so professional and so friendly and warm. And the food! YUM! I wish you all the best and hope to see you again!
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.