Lady Fiona – Catamaran
Luxury Family Vacation
- 62 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 6 guests
- 3 queen cabins each with ensuite bathroom
- Underwater lights
LADY FIONA is a 3 cabin version for guests, with the large saloon and the galley being in the aft port hull, the crew will use the bunk cabin so are accessed through the same companion way in the saloon. Further forward on the port side is a second companionway leading to one of the guest double cabins. On the starboard side there is also two companionways, one leading to the large master cabin and the 2nd leading to the other double guest cabin. The master offers his and her basins with private access to aft deck. All cabins are with en-suites with separate showers. Air-conditioning is through-out.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$25,725||$26,775||$27,825||$28,875||$29,925|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN GREG & CHEF/MATE MICHELLE
Greg’s love of sailing coupled with his engaging personality led to his first job as a sailing instructor in South Africa. Eager to gain more experience (and see more of the world) Greg joined on with a yacht delivery company, making several Atlantic crossings to charter bases in the Mediterranean, Caribbean. It was on his first visit to the BVI the hook was firmly set! Greg aimed his sights to the luxury catamaran charter industry and advanced through the crew ranks, gaining valuable experience and exposure along the way.
From his early days as a deckhand on a 43 m Perini Navi to Captaining a 130ft Classic Schooner in the Seychelles, Greg has pretty much done it all. His professionalism and strong work ethic coupled with his easy-going personality and great sense of humour make him well loved by charter guests and fellow crew members alike. As a PADI diver master, avid fisherman, water sports enthusiast and excellent tender driver Greg ensures his charter guests have just as much fun in the water as they do while sailing and relaxing onboard.
He joined Lady Fiona straight from the yard and is delighted to return to chartering in the Virgin Islands this season.
Michelle began her career in the restaurant and hospitality industry landing a position with an exclusive catering company known for their high-profile weddings, concerts and corporate functions. Michelle’s love for the water began when was hired as Sole Stewardess on a Private Motor Yacht cruising the South of France and Italy during the Summer season. Always up for a new adventure Michelle joined MSC Cruise Lines for the South African summer season as part of the entertainment and animation team and continued to travel the high seas.
Although first hired for her high-end service skills as 1st Stewardess on a Private Mega Yacht cruising the Mediterranean, Michelle was quickly drawn to exquisite chef creations and her passion for cooking was ignited. Michelle’s formal chef training began at Antoinette’s Cookery School, a small school in South Africa known for it’s culinary themed courses focusing on different cultures, countries and gastronomic experiences. Michelle’s reputation for impeccable service and emerging chef skills led her to her first job as chef/mate on a luxury catamaran in the Caribbean. Described in a few words Michelle is easy going and sociable with a flair for making new guests feel like old friends in no time.
Michelle joined Greg in Southampton preparing Lady Fiona as the perfect charter yacht.
Greg & Michelle
Born and raised in South Africa, Greg and Michelle have known each all their lives. They grew up in the same town, attended the same schools and shared the same circle of friends. After high school, each sailed off in different directions to pursue careers in the Yachting world. Greg and Michelle kept in touch as they hopscotched their way round the Caribbean and Mediterranean and as fate would have it the old friends were reunited when each accepted a position on a Mega Yacht based in Greece. The rest as they say is history! For the last 3 years, together the couple have chartered in some spectacular locations; Croatia and Sardinia, in the Caribbean; Panama, St. Vincent & The Grenadines, St Martin and the Virgin Islands (which they quickly fell in love with as their favorite place of all).
- Fruit platter, cheese board, bagels, croissants, cereals and yoghurts
- Spinach & feta and cheese & mushroom quiche
- Toasted croissant topped with smoked salmon and creamy scrambled eggs
- Lemon butter lobster omelette
- Yoghurt and granola fruit parfait
- Smoked salmon lox and bagels
- Waffles served with fresh fruit, honey and cream
- Sautéed wild mushrooms, crispy bacon and poached egg on brioche
- Traditional English fry up
- Spicy grilled chicken salad topped with sweet and soy grilled pineapple served with warm ciabatta rolls
- Sesame seared Ahi Tuna served with a fresh red onion, mango and avocado salad
- Homemade pizza’s topped with steak strips, mozzarella and balsamic reduction served with a parmesan, arugula salad
- Cold basil pesto pasta salad topped with Italian sausage spirals
- Garlic lemon butter grilled prawns served with a Mediterranean quinoa salad
- Spicy Mediterranean chicken wraps served with a green table salad
- Cold Octopus Nicoise salad
- Caramelized onion and brie tartlets served on a bed of Arugula
- Spicy tomato onion bruschetta drizzled with balsamic reduction
- Creamy lemon, garlic & butter steamed mussels served with fresh bread
- Traditional pasta carbonara with fresh sweet peas
- Spicy tuna tartar served with crispy wonton chips
- Grilled calamari and chorizo in a garlic lemon butter sauce served with fresh bread
- Grilled eggplant rollatini
- Red wine and rosemary filet mignon, crispy roasted baby potatoes with balsamic glazed asparagus topped with a creamy Portobello mushroom sauce
- Apricot glazed mahi-mahi, served with black rice and cauliflower puree
- Mozzarella & jalapeño stuffed chicken breast, wrapped in bacon served with herbed couscous and caramelized butternut squash
- Coconut curry shrimp on a bed of jasmine rice served with naan bread
- Sweet & spicy grilled pork tenderloin topped with a balsamic plum glaze, served with sweet potato mash
- Creamy tomato lobster parpadelle pasta
- Grilled Sea bass with a lemon risotto topped with garlic butter cherry tomatoes
- Grilled rack of lamb, mash potato, steamed broccoli and a red wine jus
- Rum fudge pie
- Mango and apple cobbler with vanilla ice cream
- Key lime pie
- Tropical fruit kebabs drizzled with dark chocolate
- Chocolate lava cakes
- Selection of homemade ice cream
- Crème brûlée with fresh berries
- Selection of chocolates and fruits
- Coconut and mint chocolate mousse
- Rosé poached pear with mascarpone cream and fresh berries
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Water-maker and generator
- Free WiFi Internet Access
- iPod/device docking station
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- 15’ Highfield tender w/60hp engine
- Water skis for adults & children
- Wakeboard & tube
- 2 Paddle-boards
- 2 x 2 person kayaks
- Snorkeling gear
- Fishing gear
- Underwater camera
Model: Lagoon 620 Catamaran
Engines: 2 Turbo Diesels
Submit your review
Wonderful week with three boisterous children. The chef managed to feed myself, a fussy eater, and a difficult child (well done). The captain was amazingly patient with all water sports, they had a full week. Every day something different. A great time had by all. Well done Lady Fiona and her crew.
Thank to the crew for a truly memorable week - You looked after all of us so well and we were a tough crowd to please! Your patience with the kids and their constantly changing wants and desires was amazing - from waterspouts right down to food choices!! The food was yummy and the variety huge. How you managed to make it all so delicious I don’t know…but most of all it was your wonderful company the we loved so much - fabulous hosts and nothing is too much trouble…Thank you, Thank you.
Thank you both for what was one of the most amazing weeks. Your hospitality and attention to detail could not have been better. You all are a perfect team. We hope to be back soon!
Thank you so much for an amazing week. By far the best boat experience we have ever had, You all were so professional while art the same time being warm and really lovely people to sail with. Chef-You are a real chef with real skills, everything was so well done and delicious.
Captain - you were fun, inviting and kept us moving. The true hospitality from both of you was amazing!
First time experience for us and it was the absolute best. We were shown so many boats to choose from…and we did good!!! I can rave for hours an the beauty of the boat. It’s just perfect. The crew made everything even more so. We were spoiled rotten. Would love to have the two of you in Buenos Aires. We will welcome you with open arms. Thank you for everything.
Thank you to Lady Fiona and her crew! We had an amazing experience sailing around Antigua. Lots of waterspouts and exceptional food. We enjoy getting to know and spending time with you both. This was one of the best family adventures we have had! Look forward to doing it again!
We would like to thank you from the deepest of our hearts for your unconditional kindness, hospitality, amazing 5 star cuisine, patience in teaching us watersports and listening to our romantic Italian playlist. When we boarded, we all didn’t expect that two new friends would be waiting behind two strangers faces. Merci! Gracie! Danke! Come and visit us please!! You two are such a great team!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I cannot say it enough. One of the best run vacations. You are so professional and so friendly and warm. And the food! YUM! I wish you all the best and hope to see you again!
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.