Lady Katlo – Sailing Catamaran
Sophistication on the water
- 62 foot sailing catamaran
- accommodates 6 guests
- 3 queen cabins
- Apple TV
Lady Katlo is a 62 foot catamaran that accommodates 6 guests in 3 queen cabins. The yacht has a spacious flybridge offering guests a spectacular 360 degree view while sailing. The cockpit is spacious and large enough for everyone to enjoy gourmet meals under the stars. The salon offers another option for dining along with lots of space to lounge. The dark floors throughout the yacht with cream upholstery and pops of color make this yacht feel light and magnificent. All 3 cabins have en suite bathrooms. The master cabin also has a seating area and couch. Lady Katlo has a new crew.
Price range from $28,000 – $32,000 per week
*Rates may differ in Bahamas and Christmas/New Year’s week
So Much Fun!
Everything Was Wonderful!
Memorable & Relaxing Vacation
Nothing Short of Fantastic
Great Food & Great Fun
A Week in Paradise!
It Was Amazing!
First Class Service!
Far Beyond Expectations
Finally The Right Boat & Crew
- Air conditioning and fans
- Watermaker & 2 generators
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- WiFi and Internet
- Sonos sound system throughout boat inside and out
- iPad/Device Hookup
- Blu-Ray & Media Library
- 4 Play Station 3’s (one in each cabin with 15 games)
- Apple TV in salon and in each cabin.
- 8″ memory foam mattresses
- Bamboo sheets
- Cockpit ice maker
- 14′ rigid inflatable boat w/60 hp engine
- 2 Stand Up Paddle Boards
- 1 two person kayak
- Adult waterskis
- 3 person towing tube
- Floating sun lounge with shade
- Floating cooler and speakers
- Swimming inflatables
- Snorkel gear
- Pool noodles
- Fishing gear
Year Built: 2010 (Refit 2016)
Overall Length: 62′
Draft: 5′ 1″
Engines: 2 x 150 hp
CAPTAIN HENRY AND MATE/CHEF JAYNE
Henry – RYA Offshore Captain with commercial endorsement & PADI Dive Master
I have many years sailing experience on mono hulls and catamarans around the Mediterranean and the BVI.
I am a qualified electronics engineer specialising in Radio and GPS systems. I am also very familiar with 12 and 24 volt boat electric layouts and equipment. I am a skilled troubleshooter and am able to repair or replace any faulty equipment onboard.
I hold a British Institute of Innkeepers licence and have owned and run two Hotels in the UK.
I am an experienced charter Captain, having run yacht charters both in the Caribbean and Mediterranean.
Jayne – Yacht chef, trained by Bespoke Bureau London.
I have a diploma in beauty therapy and specialise in manicures, pedicures, skincare and Swedish massage. I have owned and run two beauty salons in the UK. I have owned and run a hotel with my husband where I ran the restaurant and devised the menus.
I enjoy catering for all tastes and dietary requirements, with particular attention to presentation. I have been working as a chef / first mate with my husband in the Mediterranean and the Caribbean. This dynamic crew will help you enjoy a wonderful charter on Lady Katlo.
- Egg & ham portholes with roasted vine tomatoes
- Tropical fruit platter
- Greek yoghurt with honey & almonds
- Freshly baked scones with raspberry preserve
- Homemade salmon & asparagus quiches
- Cheese & fruit platters
- Eggs Benedict with crispy bacon rolls
- Fruit salad & yogurts
- Pancakes with maple syrup
- Melon & cheese platters
- Breakfasts are served with coffee, tea and a selection of juices
- Mahi Mahi Taco salad – Served on a bed of lettuce, with cheese, tomatoes, guacamole and sour cream in a crisp taco shell.
- West Indian Roti – Traditional Trinidadian wrap, filled with curried chicken, potatoes, pepper and onion.
- Spicy lamb kebabs with mixed peppers – Served with tzatziki and Greek salad.
- Caribbean chicken salad – Served on a bed of baby gem lettuce with hot bread rolls.
- Tuna Niçoise – Strips of seared marinated tuna, served with crispy romaine lettuce, black olives, green beans, eggs, an- chovies and a balsamic dressing.
- Honey roasted pear crispy parma ham & dolce latte salad. Served on a bed of rocket.
- Cajun chicken wraps with mango & nut couscous.
- Seared scallops
- Asparagus cigars
- Blue cheese pear and walnut blinis
- Mini fish cakes with sweet chili dipping sauce
- Bocconcini skewers
- Watermelon with basil, feta and balsamic
- Leek and parmesan tartlets
- Chestnut and bacon wraps
- Jerk chicken & plantain skewers
- Jamaican spiced prawn and mango skewers
- Pancetta wrapped chicken, stuffed with goats cheese & sundried tomatoes, served with rocket, cherry tomatoes & basil leaves.
- Spicy marinated pork tenderloin with homemade BBQ sauce served with rice & black beans
- Oven baked Tilapia, infused with paprika, lemon & flat leaf parsley. Served with baby garlic pota- toes and sautéed vegetables.
- Beef stroganoff, tender strips of steak with shallots, baby mushrooms & chopped parsley served with long grain rice.
- Cod fillets with lemon & thyme crust served with a bean & chorizo stew.
- Anegada lobster tails served with creamy garlic mash & steamed asparagus and baby carrots
- Sticky toffee pudding with toffee sauce
- Strawberry cheese cake
- Summer fruits pavlova
- Key lime pie
- Chocolate Alize
- Lemon Posset with Thyme crumble.
- White chocolate & Cointreau tiramisu
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$28,000||$29,000||$30,000||$31,000||$32,000|
Price ranges from $28,000-$37,300 per week
*Rates may differ in Bahamas and Christmas/New Year’s week
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolate and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sports
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI license and port fees.
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages & excess alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity – 15-20% of the charter cost scaled up or down to level of service
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)