Le Réve – Catamaran
Spacious, stylish & comfortable
- 62 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 6
- 3 Queen en-suite cabins
- Great for 3 couples
LE RéVE is a 62 ft Lagoon Essence catamaran that accommodates 6 guests comfortably in 3 queen luxurious cabins. This “Essence” line yacht, which is a luxury upgrade with outstanding finishes has vertical saloon windows which offer not only a spectacular view from inside the yacht but give the yacht a feeling of being outside. There is seating for 6 people inside for dining and outside for dining with fully opening sliding doors making the inside and the outside of the yacht flow together.
And with the addition of the upstairs flybridge, LE RéVE is the perfect yacht for any larger group. Le Réve‘s welcoming crew is sure to make your EPIC vacation one remember.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$34,000||$35,000||$36,000||$37,000||$38,000|
New Year week: $45,000
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses, and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN MARIO & CHEF/MATE KARINE
Two years in a row Awards Winning Crew at the BVI boat show, Karine and Mario will make your dream vacation come true on Le REVE.
Mario holds a RYA Yacht Master offshore and a Marine certificate in Safety (STCW 95). He has been sailing and cruising for over 15 years and enjoys all water sports. Growing up in Quebec, Canada, he sailed on Lake Champlain in summer and the Keys & Bahamas in winter where he developed his strong sense for navigation and pilotage.
After being in bar & restaurant business for over 25 years as manager & owner of many landmarks in Quebec and also being an Artist manager, author & composer with his record label, it was time for a change. So in 2007 he sold everything in Canada to do what he like the most, sailing and meeting people.
Karine is a high energy woman for having been in the bar & restaurant business for over 15 years as barmaid and owner in Quebec where she met Mario 10 years ago, and also restaurant manager in South Florida. Her motto is “you deserve nothing but the best”. She studied wine in Montréal so don’t worry on the quality onboard. All her clientele over these years appreciated her professionalism, service skill and her always good mood. The meals preparation and presentation is her passion with sailing of course! She like different culture & cuisine ,Thai, Italian, Japanese, Francaise, Caribbean, etc…Give her your preference. She also holds marine certificates in Safety (STCW 95).
On Le REVE everything is flexible and can be adjusted. Mario & Karine will take care of all meals, drinks, mooring, docking, and navigation on the boat. If you want to learn we will be glad to teach you as much as you want. If you want to relax on the trampoline, read a book while sipping a frozen drinks, it’s up to you. This is your vacation. Sailing all day, relax in a quiet cove, snorkeling fantastic reefs or exploring the BVI nightlife, the choice is yours.
Their personalities and their worry for details will make of Mario & Karine the perfect crew on your unique and unforgettable EPIC vacation!
- Smoked Gazpacho
- Luxury table Seafood paella with shrimp, clam, chicken, chorizo and saffron aioli
- A light selection of French charcuterie & cheese served with a warm selection of bread, fines olives, smoked salmon, hummus, pesto, salads and grilled vegetables
- Pan roasted Salmon accompanied by a delicate grapefruit vinaigrette and micro-green salad
- Minuty Rosé,
- Cote de Provence
- Jordan, Chardonnay 2013
- Duckhorn , Sauvignon Blanc 2014
- Mushroom Velouté, Truffle and Parmesan Crisps
- Coquilles St Jacques
- Salmon Tartare and Smoked Salmon Duo
- Foie Gras Poele on a Reduction of Apple
- Angus Filet of Beef with a Pinot Noir Reduction
- Grilled Spiny Lobster with Lemon Butter
- Chilean Sea Bass with Champagne Beurre Blanc
- Stag Leap, Cabernet Sauvignon 2013
- Paul Hob, Pinot Noir
- Jordan, Cabernet Sauvignon 2013
- Hot Valrhona Chocolate Fondant
- Grand Marnier Soufflé
- Madagascar Vanilla Creme Brule
- Air conditioners and fans
- Watermaker and generators
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Sun Shades
- Indoor/Outdoor audio system
- iPod dock/hookup
- Outdoor audio system
- TV with Player in salon
- Cockpit icemaker
- 15′ rigid inflatable boat w/60 hp engine
- Wakeboard, towable doughnut, and water skis
- 2 Stand up paddle boards
- Swimming noodles
- Floating mats
- 2 person kayaks
- Snorkel Gear
- Fishing Gear
- Scuba Diving onboard
Year Built: 2017
Beam: 33′ 1″
Draft: 5′ 11″
Submit your review
WOW - Words cannot express our week with you both on board.... to say that our whole family are 'in love' with you both is an understatement....you are quite possibly earth angels! Lisa's 40th birthday trip around the islands has been phenomenal from start to finish. The sights, sounds, tastes and experiences you have introduced us to are tattooed in our minds and hearts forever... (too many to list!) The care, attention to detail, awesome food, drinks and story telling come from your genuine hearts and appears effortless, although we know you work super hard everyday to ensure our happiness - YOU ARE ROCKSTARS!!! Our vacation was about family connection, fun, celebration and LOVE - We leave with two new members of our family and are so looking forward to continuing this amazing journey called life with you both!!! We love you!
Such an absolute treat to be with you both again...You have an incredible gift that allows your heart to shine through in everything you do...just beautiful! Please thank the owners of the boat for sharing their beautiful "home" with us. Cannot wait until our next adventure together. Love you both so so much!
Thank you for a fantastic week on board. The boat and location are perfect, but your friendship is truly special. We look forward to our next journey together. Until then, we will hold you both close in our minds and hearts. You all are simply the best! OHANA...
This was our second trip sailing in the BVI's and it was even better than the first time! You both are amazing people and we are so fortunate to have gotten to know you both. Your cooking is awesome! Michael has never eaten so much before! You are an amazing Captain and thank you for letting Brian "help"! We will truly miss you both. Thank you so much for a trip of a lifetime. We had so much fun bringing in the new year with the boat, Whispers and Sasha! You delighted the kids with so many fun activities they will never forget. Come visit us anytime!
Thank you would be an understatement to express our gratitude for your hospitality on board this week. On behalf of Bob, Harrison, Hannah, Ava and myself, we had an absolutely splendid time cruising around the BVI's, enjoying the chef's delectable cuisine and the captain's attentiveness to our creature comforts. We so appreciate your camaraderie, good humor and sharp wit! In such a short time it feels like we've known you for years. Have a great 2016 and we look forward to hosting you in NYC in October. Thanks a million for an amazing vacation!
Epic Yacht Charters provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.