Le Reve – Catamaran
Spacious, stylish & comfortable
- 62 foot Lagoon Essence sailing catamaran
- accommodates 6 guests
- 3 queen cabins with en-suite bathrooms
- great for 3 couples
Le Reve is a 62 foot Lagoon Essence catamaran that accommodates 6 guests comfortably in 3 queen luxurious cabins. This “Essence” line yacht, which is a luxury upgrade with outstanding finishes has vertical saloon windows which offer not only a spectacular view from inside the yacht but give the yacht a feeling of being outside. There is seating for 6 people inside for dining and outside for dining with fully opening sliding doors making the inside and the outside of the yacht flow together. And with the addition of the upstairs flybridge, Le Reve is the perfect yacht for any larger group. Le Reve’s welcoming crew is Mario and Karine. Both are from Canada and have been sailing in the Caribbean waters on similar yachts in the charter yacht industry. Le Reve and her crew are sure to make your EPIC vacation one to remember.
Price range from $34,000 – $43,700 per week
Thank You Is An Understatement
Trip of a Lifetime!
An Absolute Treat!
Simply the Best!
- Air conditioners and fans
- Watermaker and generators
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Sun Shades
- Indoor/Outdoor audio system
- iPod dock/hookup
- Outdoor audio system
- TV with Player in salon
- Cockpit icemaker
- 15′ rigid inflatable boat w/60 hp engine
- Wakeboard, towable doughnut, and water skis
- 2 Stand up paddle boards
- Swimming noodles
- Floating mats
- 2 person kayaks
- Snorkel Gear
- Fishing Gear
- Scuba Diving onboard
Year Built: 2017
Beam: 33′ 1″
Draft: 5′ 11″
CAPTAIN MARIO & CHEF/MATE KARINE
Two years in a row Awards Winning Crew at the BVI boat show, Karine and Mario will make your dream vacation come true on Le REVE.
Mario holds a RYA Yacht Master offshore and a Marine certificate in Safety (STCW 95). He has been sailing and cruising for over 15 years and enjoys all water sports. Growing up in Quebec, Canada, he sailed on Lake Champlain in summer and the Keys & Bahamas in winter where he developed his strong sense for navigation and pilotage.
After being in bar & restaurant business for over 25 years as manager & owner of many landmarks in Quebec and also being an Artist manager, author & composer with his record label, it was time for a change. So in 2007 he sold everything in Canada to do what he like the most, sailing and meeting people.
Karine is a high energy woman for having been in the bar & restaurant business for over 15 years as barmaid and owner in Quebec where she met Mario 10 years ago, and also restaurant manager in South Florida. Her motto is “you deserve nothing but the best”. She studied wine in Montréal so don’t worry on the quality onboard. All her clientele over these years appreciated her professionalism, service skill and her always good mood. The meals preparation and presentation is her passion with sailing of course! She like different culture & cuisine ,Thai, Italian, Japanese, Francaise, Caribbean, etc…Give her your preference. She also holds marine certificates in Safety (STCW 95).
On Le REVE everything is flexible and can be adjusted. Mario & Karine will take care of all meals, drinks, mooring, docking, and navigation on the boat. If you want to learn we will be glad to teach you as much as you want. If you want to relax on the trampoline, read a book while sipping a frozen drinks, it’s up to you. This is your vacation. Sailing all day, relax in a quiet cove, snorkeling fantastic reefs or exploring the BVI nightlife, the choice is yours.
Their personalities and their worry for details will make of Mario & Karine the perfect crew on your unique and unforgettable EPIC vacation!
- Smoked Gazpacho
- Luxury table Seafood paella with shrimp, clam, chicken, chorizo and saffron aioli
- A light selection of French charcuterie & cheese served with a warm selection of bread, fines olives, smoked salmon, hummus, pesto, salads and grilled vegetables
- Pan roasted Salmon accompanied by a delicate grapefruit vinaigrette and micro-green salad
- Minuty Rosé,
- Cote de Provence
- Jordan, Chardonnay 2013
- Duckhorn , Sauvignon Blanc 2014
- Mushroom Velouté, Truffle and Parmesan Crisps
- Coquilles St Jacques
- Salmon Tartare and Smoked Salmon Duo
- Foie Gras Poele on a Reduction of Apple
- Angus Filet of Beef with a Pinot Noir Reduction
- Grilled Spiny Lobster with Lemon Butter
- Chilean Sea Bass with Champagne Beurre Blanc
- Stag Leap, Cabernet Sauvignon 2013
- Paul Hob, Pinot Noir
- Jordan, Cabernet Sauvignon 2013
- Hot Valrhona Chocolate Fondant
- Grand Marnier Soufflé
- Madagascar Vanilla Creme Brule
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2018 to 2019||$34,000||$35,000||$36,000||$37,000||$38,000|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$34,000||$35,000||$36,000||$37,000||$38,000|
Price ranges from $34,000-$43,700 per week
Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef
All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolate and more
Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
Broadband Wireless Internet Access
Cruising taxes and permits, BVI license and port fees
Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
Premium Beverages not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
BVI individual fishing permits
Crew gratuity – 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.