Lir – Catamaran
Spacious Classic Catamaran
- 67 foot Fountaine Pajot sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 8 guests
- 1 King & 3 queen cabins
- On board SCUBA diving available.
Yacht Lir is a 67 foot Victoria Fountaine Pajot 67 catamaran built in 2014. There are 4 cabins. The owner’s cabin has a king size central located bed with a sofa area and work desk. All cabins have en-suite bathrooms. The 3 additional queen cabins are spacious and modern. Throughout the boat is light cherry wood and accents of Caribbean colors. There is a large outdoor dining table for gourmet meals in the fresh warm air along with a giant fly bridge with space large enough for all guests to relax while sailing and at anchor. Lir’s crew of 3 completes this Epic yacht with experience and fun loving personalities.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Submit your review
Michelle helped match us up with the most Amazing crew. By far this was the best family vacation with my children I have ever had. The crew were wonderful and the boat was great.
What an awesome week. You all helped made the trip incredible and one we will never forget. We are so grateful for everything. It was so fun! Wonderful hospitality, excellent food and fun times! Wish we could book a trip with you guys every year.
Thank you for such a memorable trip and all your hard work to totally spoil us on our stay on Lir. From the time we saw your smiling faces at the airport to the end of our trip, you have all been so wonderful. The scenery was wonderful, but without the care and attention you provided it would not have been so enjoyable. The meals were wonderful and in addition to the food was your interest and eager enthusiasm. The trip was memorable and the biggest part was sharing with you all. From the bottom of my heart-thank you-you handed us perfectly.
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generators
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet access
- 48″ 3D smart TV/DVD with hundreds of movies
- Full surround sound system
- iPod docking station
- Cockpit ice maker
- 12’ rigid inflatable boat w/50hp engine
- Water Skis for adults
- Snorkel Gear
- Wakeboard and doughnut
- Flick Kick
- 2 Stand up paddle boards
- Light fishing gear
- 1-2person kayak
- SCUBA diving please inquire
- 2 Seadoos
- Wet suits
Model: Fountaine-Pajot catamaran
Engines: 2 Volvo Penta engines
CAPTAIN STUART & CHEF REBECCA
Stuart is from the UK, and has been working as a captain overseas for the past 20 years, he has many years of experience on the seas and holds his 200 gt unlimited license. An avid sailor since his youth, and with a background in engineering, Stuart naturally possess the skill set to ensure that LIR is maintained and cared for to the highest standard. Having worked previously in positions which required interacting with clients, he has excellent communications skills and looks forward to welcoming new and return guests aboard. In addition to sailing, Stuart in his free time can be found making the most of the outdoors, cycling, diving, SUPing, water skiing and much more, for a more leisurely time, he enjoys backgammon, scrabble and crosswords.
Hailing from the UK, Rebecca brings with her 13 years of sailing experience, a passion for travel, cultures, and cuisines, as well as high-end qualifications within the culinary sector. In 2016, Rebecca won 1st place in a prestigious yacht show for best appetizer, firmly planting her name in the luxury yachting world. She is keen to always progress her knowledge and create delectable dishes for her guests. She enjoys catering for guests no matter the dietary requirements. When not in the galley, Rebecca enjoys diving, sailing, keeping fit and spending time with her husband, captain Stuart.
Mate/Stew Tom Simpson
Tom, who will be your steward onboard is from Bedford in the UK. From an early age, he has had a passion for luxury travel and has had a wealth of experience on motor boats, driving his grandfathers Pershing 40ft M/Y. He has spent the last four years working on a variety of motor and sailing yachts as a deckhand & deck/stew. He studied at a school named FlyingFish in Cowes, Isle of White where he attained his super yacht interior crew certificate where he learned the skills needed for silver table service, high-end housekeeping & laundry cleaning. Since then Tom has grown from strength to strength in the boating world and worked on motor yachts as a sole steward for many summers along the French Rivera. Tom has also had a lot of experience in the catering industry working as a waiter & barman in some of London’s smartest restaurants. If you feel in need of a cool refreshing cocktail to tease your tastebuds then Toms your guy. So don’t be shy!
- Sweetcorn and fritters – Sweetcorn and green chili fritters with red pepper relish and avocado.
- Crispy poached eggs – Prosciutto wrapped grilled asparagus served with crispy breaded poached eggs and a lemon dressing.
- Banana and sesame Crepes – Crepes laced with sliced banana, toasted pine nuts and sesame seeds, raw honey and creamy Greek yoghurt.
- Italian eggs Caprese – Fried eggs with crisped Pancetta, fresh mozzarella, cherry tomatoes and fresh basil
- Toast and Ricotta – Home made toasted French bread topped with Ricotta cheese, charred peaches, crushed hazelnuts and drizzled with honey.
- Eggs Benedict – Crispy pancetta and poached eggs atop warm English muffins with a lemon hollandaise
- Tomato and Burrata tart – Mini tarts filled with marinated tomatoes and fresh burrata mozzarella, served with sliced boiled egg and and lemon balsamic dressing.
- Sushi platter – A selection of fish, shellfish and vegetarian sushi served with pickled cucumber and sesame salad and dipping sauces.
- Smoked mackerel pate – Served with mini Brioche loaves, red onion chutney and green salad.
- Thai crab cakes – Ginger and lemongrass crab cakes with Asian Slaw and crispy wontons
- Ravioli – Home made spinach and ricotta ravioli with tomato and balsamic drizzle, served with a zingy lemon and rocket salad.
- Sea Bream – Roasted Bream fillet served on toasted Sourdough with beetroot humous, dressed salad and sprinkled with zingy Zatar.
- Goats Cheese Pithivier – Oven baked puff pastry wrapped goats cheese served with an apple, cucumber and lemon salad and drizzled with balsamic glaze.
- Smoked chicken salad – Grilled Pear, pecan and Blue Stilton salad paired with smoked chicken and a chive Creme Fraiche
A daily, pre-dinner selection of nibbles served alongside a sunset cocktail
- Crusted Hake – Cumin and parmesan crusted Hake fillet served on a coconut and cauliflower puree, with seasonal vegetables and a lime emulsion.
- Chicken Kiev – Curried butter Chicken Kiev served atop butternut squash Sag Aloo
- Rack of lamb – Herb crusted rack of lamb with a red wine reduction, served with minted new potatoes and buttered spring greens.
- Red Snapper – Pan seared snapper fillets with leek and vermouth-leek cream sauce, herbed sautéed potatoes and lemon-buttered asparagus.
- Filet Mignon – Seared fillet steak dressed with a peppercorn and cognac sauce, crispy potato Latka and roasted root vegetable medley.
- Lobster Tails – Griddled Lobster tails with barberry, garlic, lime & chili butter served with saffron roast potatoes and harissa charred cauliflower
- Pork Belly – Crisped pork belly accompanied by creamy mashed potato, apple puree and fine green greens
- Hoisin duck breast – Pan seared duck breast drizzled in a blackberry and Hoisin sauce, with sesame noodles, shiitake mushrooms and pak choy.
- Panna cotta – Mango and coconut panna cotta served with vanilla bean shortbread and champagne foam
- Poppy seed cake – A light poppy seeded sponge with a passion fruit curd, served with toffee almond praline and fresh cream.
- Pineapple Carpaccio – Paper thin pineapple slices marinated in a ginger and chili syrup, served with basil sorbet and a crispy almond Tuile
- Chocolate Cremeaux – Rich chocolate cremeaux with an Amaretti crumb and a tangy orange fluid gel
- Lemon tart – Lemon tart with a shortcrust pastry served on a bed of toasted meringue with Dulche de Leche and fresh blueberries
- Profiteroles – Mocha creme patissier filled profiteroles dipped in chocolate fudge glaze and served with fresh strawberries.
- Parkin Cake – Spiced ginger Parkin Cake served with mango sorbet and toasted coconut.
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2018 to 2019||$30,700||$31,300||$31,900||$32,500||$33,100||$33,700||$34,300|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$30,700||$31,300||$31,900||$32,500||$33,100||$33,700||$34,300|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
Walk through the yacht on this 360° virtual tour
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.