Lir – Catamaran
Spacious Classic Catamaran
- 67 foot Fountaine Pajot sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 8 guests
- 1 King & 3 queen cabins
- On board SCUBA diving available.
Yacht Lir is a 67 foot Victoria Fountaine Pajot 67 catamaran built in 2014. There are 4 cabins. The owner’s cabin has a king size central located bed with a sofa area and work desk. All cabins have en-suite bathrooms. The 3 additional queen cabins are spacious and modern. Throughout the boat is light cherry wood and accents of Caribbean colors. There is a large outdoor dining table for gourmet meals in the fresh warm air along with a giant fly bridge with space large enough for all guests to relax while sailing and at anchor. Lir’s crew of 3 completes this Epic yacht with experience and fun loving personalities.
Price ranges from $30,700 – $36,850
All was perfect!
Trip Of A Lifetime
Trip Was Exquisite
Memorable Trip On Lir
Grateful For Everything
Amazing family trip
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generators
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet access
- 48″ 3D smart TV/DVD with hundreds of movies
- Full surround sound system
- iPod docking station
- Cockpit ice maker
- 12’ rigid inflatable boat w/50hp engine
- Water Skis for adults
- Snorkel Gear
- Wakeboard and doughnut
- Flick Kick
- 2 Stand up paddle boards
- Light fishing gear
- 1-2person kayak
- SCUBA diving please inquire
- 2 Seadoos
- Wet suits
Model: Fountaine-Pajot catamaran
Engines: 2 Volvo Penta engines
CAPTAIN GEORGE GREATHEAD & CHEF/MATE MELISSA MURPHY
George, your Captain on Lir is from Essex, UK, and has been boating since his early teens.
Having grown up spending summers in and around St Tropez, France, on his families boats, he decided four years ago to turn his passion into a career on the water and has since progressed up the ranks and now feels no more at home than when he is at the helm. With such a love of the sea it was only natural that George wanted to add the qualifications to match his experience and established his career as a charter yacht captain.
George studied the Ocean Graduate Course at United Kingdom Sailing Academy where he gained his Commercially Endorsed YachtMaster Offshore. He enjoys tennis, waterskiing, saltwater fishing and is an advanced PADI diver. This lead him to Florida and the Caribbean for his first position within a fleet of large yachts, starting on a 57 meter and quickly progressing to First Mate on 43 meter.
Following this he moved up to Captain, and has been running a variety of Catamarans, Motor Yachts and large Monohulls since. George has both professional and recreational experience of the South of France, Italy, Elba, Mallorca, Ibiza and Formentera areas in the Mediterranean as well as extensive sailing in the Caribbean, Bahamas and South Florida.
George and Melissa both love children and welcome families onboard. George is happy to entertain the children with beach games and fun packed days in and on the water. Meanwhile Melissa will more than happily cater to the children’s tastes so that they too have a vacation to remember.
Together George and Melissa will make sure you enjoy your vacation at your own pace. Either action packed and on the go, or if you prefer moving to the beat of a slower drum, George will happily make you one of his mouth watering cocktails while you indulge in reading a good book. However you want to spend your vacation, George and Melissa look forward to welcoming you aboard.
Melissa, who will be your chef/stewardess is from Cheshire, UK and was brought up boating from the age of 8, Dinghy sailing as a teenager, she moved into racing small keel boats in her 20’s and was part of a consistently successful race team.
She has always enjoyed entertaining and gained her formal culinary training at the Rosie Davies Cookery School and has since attended Ashburton Cookery School and the Natural Gourmet Institute in New York for specialty courses in Gluten free and Vegan cooking.
She has just completed a Diploma in Nutrition, with specialist modules in Sport and Exercise Nutrition, Pre and post-natal Nutrition and Childhood Nutrition.
In addition to this she has worked in a very fast paced restaurant just outside London, doing up to 4,000 covers per week.
She has been working in the yachting industry for the past 13 years, on a variety of yachts, mostly busy charter vessels in the Caribbean, US east coast and Mediterranean. This opportunity to travel and to expand her styles of cuisine, together with the demands of running a busy charter schedule have all added to her culinary repertoire.
Modern European and Asian style dishes are a specialty, but all of Melissa’s menus are tailored to her guests’ specific preferences and are created with a health conscious ethos.
When Melissa started her career in the Caribbean she quickly developed a love for the underwater environment and progressed to Dive master within a couple of seasons. She has since then been diving extensively in the Caribbean as well as in Thailand and Zanzibar, so you can feel in safe hands both above and below the water.
- Smoked Salmon & Dill Scrambled Eggs served with Fresh Whole meal Toast
- Wild Mushroom Omelet (Whole egg or egg white)
- Chai, Acai and Strawberry energy boost pots
- Eggs Benedict with baby Spinach
- Blueberry or Banana & Cinnamon Pancakes with Maple syrup
- Raspberry and clotted cream Scones
- Traditional English Breakfast
- Fresh Fruit Platter and Oatmeal Superfood breakfast bars
- A selection of Bagels, Fresh Toast, Croissants and Fresh Muffins
- Pan seared Scallops on a bed of Cucumber ribbons with a Butternut Squash Veloute
- Wild Mushroom Risotto with White truffle oil, Parmesan and baby Arugula salad
- Goats Cheese, Balsamic Beets and Caramelized Figs on a bed of Watercress and baby Spinach
- Salad of Balsamic Fillet of Beef with mixed Beans, Zucchini and Pine nuts
- Thai Shrimp noodle salad with a sweet chili dressing and toasted cashews on a bed of Shiso greens
- Fresh local Clams with sauce Mariniere and Ciabatta
- Crab and Avocado Tian with Heirloom Tomato Carpaccio
HORS D’ OEUVRES
- Mini Crab Spring rolls served with Plum dipping sauce
- Satay Chicken skewers with a Peanut dip
- Tomato and Feta Pesto bites
- Mini blini’s with Gravlax and Dill grain Mustard sauce
- Roasted Artichoke dip with Pita and Vegetable Crudités
- Homemade Onion Marmalade on Blue cheese & Sesame biscuits
- Sautéed Scallops with a fricassee of Chorizo, Artichokes & Chestnut mushrooms
- Grilled Asparagus wrapped in Prosciutto drizzled with Fig Balsamic Glaze
- Pesto Stuffed Mussels with Parmesan crisp
- Goats cheese mousse with Beetroot puree and Champagne Jelly
- Piedmont Roasted Peppers with Balsamic reduction
- Open ravioli of Seafood with petit pois and Dill foam
- Sushi platter with Mango Dragon & Green Dragon rolls and Tuna Sashimi
- Cannon of Lamb Wellingtons, Saffron mash served with wilted Spinach and a Redcurrant and Thyme Jus
- Herb crusted Mahi Mahi with Fresh Mango and Papaya salsa, Zucchini ribbons and a Potato rosti
- Filet Minion with a Cabernet & Balsamic reduction, Cauliflower puree, Parsley crushed new potatoes and grilled Asparagus
- Oriental Shrimp with roasted Mediterranean vegetables and couscous
- Cider braised Pork Tenderloin with apples & pears and a White Wine Risotto
- Duo of Miso Cod and Soy and Sesame Tuna with a Wasabi butter sauce, seaweed salad and Fondant potato
- Poached Lobster with Lobster & White Truffle Mac and Cheese
- Chili Chocolate Truffle torte with a hot White Chocolate shot and Parsnip chip
- Passion fruit syllabub with grilled and dehydrated pineapple
- Dark Chocolate and Orange Mousse quenelle on a toasted brioche round and popcorn dust
- Trio of Lemon – Lemon Posset, lemon drizzle, Lemon curd
- White Chocolate and Cardamom parfait with Basil sugar
- Salted Caramel Crème Brule with Pistachio Shortbread
- Deconstructed Pavlova with mixed Summer berry coulis
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2018 to 2019||$30,700||$31,300||$31,900||$32,500||$33,100||$33,700||$34,300|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$30,700||$31,300||$31,900||$32,500||$33,100||$33,700||$34,300|
Price ranges from $30,700-$36,850
- Use of the yacht with Professional Captain and Chef
- All onboard meals-breakfast. Lunch, appetizer, dinner and dessert
- Snacks-fresh fruit, popcorn, granola bars, chips, chocolate and more
- Beverages-water, juices, sodas, coffee, beer, wine and fully stocked bar
- Water sports-snorkel gear and all water toys
- Broadband wireless internet access
- SCUBA diving please inquire
- Air conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI license and port fees
- Fuel for yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium beverages not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport transfers
- Crew gratuity of 15-20%
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.