Lolalita – Catamaran
Luxury Sailing and Diving Vacation
- 65 foot Privilage sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 8 guests
- 1 king cabin & 3 queen cabins
- SCUBA dive instruction available on board
Lolalita is a 65 foot catamaran with stunning cherry wood interior. The yacht have just completed a total refit (2019) and looks like she is brand new. At a whopping 35 feet wide, Lolalita is a stable large catamaran. Lolalita has 3 crew, who are all avid SCUBA divers. Captain Giovanni Damiani is a sailor, SCUBA Dive Master and documentary film maker. If you are looking for an EPIC boat that is set up for diving, look no further!
A new sailing destination has been added to their itinerary so if you would like to be a little bit more adventurous, sail with them in Panama, including San Blas and Bocas del Torro.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
6 Stars Out of 5!
Experience of a Lifetime!
The Head Turner!
Enjoying Our 2nd Trip!
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generators
- Salon TV and TV in cabins
- PlayStation 2 in all cabins
- CD player
- Salon stereo
- Cockpit speakers
- Movie and music library
- ipod docking station
- Internet access/wi-fi
- Sun awning
- Ice maker
- 17′ rigid inflatable boat w/60 hp engine
- Wakeboard, kneeboard, and towable doughnut
- Adult and kids water skis and mono ski
- Floating mats, noodles and water toys
- 2-1 person kayak
- Mono ski
- stand up paddle board
- Swimming noodles
- Snorkel gear
- SCUBA diving onboard
- Bauer dive compressor
Model: Privilege Catamaran
Year: 1996, refit 2014
Beam: 35′ 1″
Engines:Twin 140 HP Yanmar’s
CAPTAIN GIOVANNI, CHEF RYAN & STEWARDESS RAVEN
Gio is a highly experienced Captain who finds his fulfilment from connecting people with the sea and enjoying their experiences vicariously through them. Born and raised in London, his career began at young age teaching sailing and windsurfing at home and in Greece. A before moving to Australia to study for a degree in marine biology, conduct underwater acoustic research and guide marine wildlife tours. Eventually he bought his own 50ft sailboat and used it to lead documentary filmmaking expeditions thousands of miles around the Caribbean, resulting in work published by National Geographic. He is also an expert freediver and a PADI Dive Instructor. Gio takes great pride in ensuring the highest levels of safety onboard while helping guests to have the adventure of a lifetime. Gio is joined by…
A traditionally trained chef with 16 years culinary experience, Ryan has followed his larger than life passion for cooking exquisite food for over half his life. He has frequently been headhunted to create diverse menus in the fine-dining restaurant industry before winning an international cooking competition three years ago that put him onto the worlds largest superyachts. We stole him away for a new chapter in his career to chef on smaller boats like Lolalita where he enjoys a more personal and interactive experience with the guests, teasing them with flavours throughout each day. He has an excellent knowledge of many styles of cuisine from asian to mediterranean and good old BBQ and takes pride in sourcing the finest ingredients around.
A south Florida girl passionate about the sunshine, Raven spent most of her previous life working for an iconic hotel and tiki bar on Hollywood beach, mixing drinks and looking after hotel guests. As a long term member of the team she understood the importance of maintaining a reputation for outstanding service and hospitality, bringing in a crowd of regulars who could always feel at home under her care. She recently moved into the yachting industry to explore beyond the horizon while using her eye for detail to maintain a first class hotel environment onboard and making sure her guests always feel pampered and well looked after. She’s also out on deck, pulling lines and driving the tender, making sure the adventure is always flowing.
- A choice selection of breakfast items served daily include breads, bagels, pastries, cereals, yogurts, fresh fruit, house made granola & fresh squeezed juices.
- A variety of cooked breakfasts will also be available upon request, such as crepes, French toast, pancakes, waffles, eggs any way, oatmeal and more.
- Beef Carpaccio With Rocket, Pine Nuts And Charred Lemon Vinaigrette – Pan Seared Miso Marinated Chilean Sea Bass With An Orange Fennel Salad And Julienned Vegetables
- Maple Cured Bacon, Baby Romaine, Sliced Heirloom Tomatoes, On Grilled Sourdough Bread With An Avocado Aioli – Baked Camembert With Burgundy Poached Pears, Marcona Almonds And Medjool Dates
- Kansas City Style Barbeque Ribs With Watermelon Mint Salad – Spice Grilled Tuna Tostadas With Mango-Avocado Slaw & Asian Glaze, Served with Cilantro Lime Pilaf – Blueberry Compote Stuffed Red Velvet Cupcakes With Lemon Infused Cream Cheese Frosting
- Korean Marinated Tri-Tip Skewers Grilled With Shishito Peppers And Sweetie Drops – Red Quinoa And Rocket Salad With Halloumi And A Sweet And Smokey Vinaigrette – Seared Ahi Tuna Sashimi With Soy Ginger Lime Sauce And Seaweed Salad
- Red And Golden Beet Gazpacho With A Crab Salad Quenelle – Pork Cheek Potato Gnocchi With Maple Glazed Root Vegetables And Natural Jus – Banana Pudding With Nilla Wafers, Sliced Bananas, And Fresh Whipped Cream
- Mac n’ Cheese Stuffed Grilled Cheese Wedges In Tomato Bisque Drizzled With Chive Crème Fraiche – Chopped Kale with a creamy Caesar dressing and Garlic Croutons -Green Shawarma Marinated Chargrilled Salmon – Grapefruit And Fennel Salad With A Ginger And Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- Pan Roasted Chicken With White Wine, Artichoke Hearts, Cremini Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Garlic And Fresh Herbs – Seared Shrimp And Langoustines With Cheesy Grits, Mustard Greens And Okra – Deep Fried Cookie Dough With Brandy Caramel Ice Cream
- Crispy Salami Cups Filled With Finely Diced Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, Feta Cheese And Fresh Basil – Freshly Shucked Oysters Served With Lemon Wedges And A Smoked Red Pepper Sauce
- Spinach & Artichoke Dip – Grilled Hanger Steak With Black Fig Demi-Glaze
- Roasted Sweet Red Pepper And Smoked Garlic Hummus With Crudités – Escargot With Beurre De Bourgogne
- Candied Bacon Wrapped Quail With Bleu Cheese Dipping Sauce – Cucumber Slices With Dill Cream Cheese And Smoked Salmon
- Oysters Rockefeller With Swiss Chard, Crumbled Bacon, Sambuca, Mozzarella And Muenster Cheese – Steak Tartare With House Made Chips
- Blackened Mahi Mahi And Roasted Red Pepper Rouille – Lemon Grass Infused Rice Pilaf, Broccoli Milanese
- Marbled Avocado Tiles With Mango Ceviche – 72-Hour Sherry Braised Beef Short Ribs – Chive And Chevre Whipped Potatoes And Spring Mix With A Roasted Tomato Vinaigrette
- Traditional Beef Wellington – Sautéed Rainbow Trout With Lemon Caper Beurre Blanc – Basmati Rice, Wilted Spinach, Toasted Hazelnuts, Brown Butter Vinaigrette
- Herb Incrusted Calamari Steaks Topped With Sautéed Lobster Knuckle, Lump Crab, And Bay Scallops In A Sweet corn Veloute – Duck Leg Confit With Vanilla Demi-Glace – Yam And Sweet Potato Au Gratin Gruyere – Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Maple Cured Bacon, Thyme Roasted Apples And Stout Mustard Sauce
- Pan Seared Sea Scallops And Pork Belly With A Cherry Gastrique – Free Range Chicken Breast Baked With A Shrimp And Crabmeat Stuffing, Topped With Lobster Saffron Cream – Wild Mushroom Risotto, Green Bean Almondine, Leaf Salad
- Beef Fillet Entrecote Bordelaise – Roasted Sweet Potatoes And Red Onions Topped With Tahini, Za’atar, And Pine Nuts – Chargrilled Asparagus With Himalayan Black Salt
- Shredded Cucumber Salad With Tomato Confit, Chèvre, Powered Bacon And Yogurt Dill Dressing – Crown Roast Of Lamb Filled With Harvest Vegetable Couscous – Squid Ink And Truffle Fettuccini Lobster And Shrimp A La Crème
- Tarte Tatin With Pecan Creme Fraiche
- Ice Cream Parfait Layered With Lemon Custard, Blueberry Compote, Whipped Cream And A Cherry On Top
- Peppermint Tartlets
- Lavender Crème Brulee Served With A Shot Of Chilled Limoncello
- Passion-Fruit Mousse With Bittersweet Chocolate, Poached Strawberries, And Candy Dust
- Spiced Rum Bread Pudding With Dried Cherries, Crème Anglaise, And Cinnamon Ice Cream
- Classic Chocolate Fondant
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2018 to 2019||$27,000||$27,000||$27,000||$28,000||$29,000||$30,000||$31,000|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$27,000||$27,000||$27,000||$28,000||$29,000||$30,000||$31,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.