Lolalita – Catamaran
Luxury Sailing and Diving Vacation
- 65 foot Privilage sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 8 guests
- 1 king cabin & 3 queen cabins
- SCUBA dive instruction available on board
Lolalita is a 65 foot catamaran with stunning cherry wood interior. The yacht have just completed a total refit (2019) and looks like she is brand new. At a whopping 35 feet wide, Lolalita is a stable large catamaran. Lolalita has 3 crew, who are all avid SCUBA divers. Captain Giovanni Damiani is a sailor, SCUBA Dive Master and documentary film maker. If you are looking for an EPIC boat that is set up for diving, look no further!
A new sailing destination has been added to their itinerary so if you would like to be a little bit more adventurous, sail with them in Panama, including San Blas and Bocas del Torro.
6 Stars Out of 5!
Experience of a Lifetime!
The Head Turner!
Enjoying Our 2nd Trip!
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generators
- Salon TV and TV in cabins
- PlayStation 2 in all cabins
- CD player
- Salon stereo
- Cockpit speakers
- Movie and music library
- ipod docking station
- Internet access/wi-fi
- Sun awning
- Ice maker
- 17′ rigid inflatable boat w/60 hp engine
- Wakeboard, kneeboard, and towable doughnut
- Adult and kids water skis and mono ski
- Floating mats, noodles and water toys
- 2-1 person kayak
- Mono ski
- stand up paddle board
- Swimming noodles
- Snorkel gear
- SCUBA diving onboard
- Bauer dive compressor
Model: Privilege Catamaran
Year: 1996, refit 2014
Beam: 35′ 1″
Engines:Twin 140 HP Yanmar’s
CAPTAIN GIOVANNI PLUS CREW
Lolalita has a welcoming crew of 3. Captain Giovanni Damiani was raised in London England, who finds his life passion by connecting people with the sea. His Career began after becoming a Marine Biologist in Australia, he conducted research and guided marine wildlife tours. He taught sailing and windsurfing all over the world. Eventually he bought his own 50ft sailboat and used it to lead documentary film making expeditions around the Caribbean. It resulted in work published by National Geographic. He is also an expert freediver and PADI Divemaster. Giovanni takes pride in providing guests the experience of a lifetime while on board Lolalita.
A First Mate/Chef and 3rd Crew member will be announced shortly
MENU WILL BE ANNOUNCED AS SOON AS CHEF IS APPOINTED
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2018 to 2019||$24,000||$24,000||$24,000||$25,000||$26,000||$27,000||$28,000|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$24,000||$24,000||$24,000||$25,000||$26,000||$27,000||$28,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.