Luna Sea – Catamaran
Crave the Sea
- 46 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 6
- 3 Queen en-suite cabins
- Island sailing
LUNA SEA is a 46 foot Leopard by Robertson & Caine.
The interior features four private staterooms** with en suite heads and showers, a fully fitted modern galley and a full size navigation station in the salon. The signature walk-through access to the roomy cockpit and aft bathing platform, connecting the two transoms, completes this sailing yacht.
With a shallow draft, LUNA SEA gets you near the great barrier reefs along your island hopping experience in Belize. Your crew takes care of everything, including great cuisine and water-sport activities and fishing.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
** Crew is allocated one cabin
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$11,865||$12,915||$13,965||$15,015||$16,065|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$11,865||$12,915||$13,965||$15,015||$16,065|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks.
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine(1 bottle p/p/d) and local rum
- Water Sport activities
- Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
- Complimentary pickup at airport or hotel on arrival day.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Liquor & Wine (avail. at duty free shop)
- 10% Belize taxes and/or Guatemala Entry/Exit Fees
- Crew gratuity
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN ERIC & MATE/CHEF ANDREA
Note that crew schedules are subject to change and we will confirm 30 days prior to arrival.
A born and bred “San Pedrano” (referring to the residents of San Pedro, Ambergris Caye), Eric was privileged to have grown up on one of the most classic island fishing villages in the world. He also divided time during his younger years in the village of “Crooked Tree”, home of the Crooked Tree Wildlife Sanctuary, a protected area dubbed one of the best birding sites in Belize. After his studies, Eric joined his uncle in the tourism industry, learning to captain tour boats for several years before achieving his Divemaster, then his SSI Dive Instructor certifications. Being a lover of the ocean, sailing has become a huge passion for Eric, so combining his tour guiding experience with the ability to sail his guests down the magnificent barrier reef of Belize, to remote islands and unrivalled snorkel spots means you are in for a trip of a lifetime!
Born and raised in the Cayo District, the culture and adventure capital of Belize, Andrea grew up surrounded by all the elements and experiences you go on vacation for – from Mayan temples to lush rainforest, bustling markets to chic eco-retreats and of course the rich culinary fare that this diverse region has to offer, all of which Andrea enjoys showcasing on her charters. After completing her studies, Andrea’s spirit for adventure took her around the world to Jaipur, India, where she spent 5 years living with a local family. Whilst learning myriad new practices and experiences (including learning to speak the Hindi language!), she also learned how to prepare the exotic and delicious cuisine, so her fascination with international culture and fabulous global food was firmly born.
Belize Sailing Vacations has a fantastic reputation for creative culinary fare, quality of ingredients and flexibility in accommodating dietary requirements and special guest requests. Using locally sourced produce – fresh fish, locally reared meats and fruits and veggies from the farms in Cayo – highlights of our acclaimed menu include the following…
- Breakfast is served with fresh fruit, breads, island jams and a selection of beverages including local artisan coffee
- Selection of tropical fruits with local granola, yoghurt & fresh baked breads
- Fluffy banana rum pancakes & bacon
- Mayan chaya eggs served with freshly baked breads
- Cinnamon French toast, local sausage
- Smoked ham, tomato & herb mini quiches
- Tropical shrimp & pineapple salad, ginger citrus dressing, fresh baked breads
- BBQ reef burger – guest rated 5 stars
- Shrimp, cucumber, mint & ginger rice paper salad wraps with sweet habanero dipping sauce
- Fragrant chopped chicken & broccoli salad, peanut ponzu sauce
- Belizean chorizo and rum black bean soup
- Crispy chicken tostadas, pico de gallo
- Fish tacos served with purple slaw, cilantro pineapple crema
- Brie, mango chutney and fresh pear croustades
- Caribbean lobster or conch ceviche, local tortilla chips
- Assorted Cheeses and fruits served with crackers and chutneys
- Home made lime cilantro hummus with toasted flat bread
- Garlic shrimp & herb dip
- Chicken satay sticks, peanut dipping sauce
- Cocktails include the signature ‘painkiller’ coconut pineapple rum punch with fresh grated nutmeg
- BBQ Caribbean lobster with fried plantains and pineapple cilantro salsa
- Catch of the day – chef’s whimsical creation with the days catch
- Island shrimp linguine, tomato, herb balsamic salad
- Belizean rum marinated BBQ pork tenderloin, ginger sweet potato mash, mango balsamic reduction
- Thai ginger coconut seafood curry
- Brazilian shrimp ‘moqueca’, saffron rice
- All dinners are served with selected wines
- Key lime ginger crunch
- Coconut chocolate brownies, hot berry compote
- Chocolate rum ‘salami’, chocolate drizzle – Dragonfruit cheesecake
- Mini tiramisu
Please note this is a sample menu and subject to change, based on availability of the best produce. Lobster season runs from June 15th to February 15th
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Water-maker and generator
- WiFi Internet Access
- Salon TV with DVD/CD/Books library
- iDevice docking station
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit ice maker
- Sailing Instructions available
- 12’ rigid inflatable boat w/15 hp engine
- Variety of fishing rods and tackle
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Kayaks (2), can be set up for single or double use
- Stand Up Paddle-board
- Beach Equipment
- Floating Sun Mattresses
Model: Robertson & Caine
Engines: 2 x 55 hp Diesel
Submit your review
Thank you! Where do we start..The boat had everything down pat They made everything effortless for us. They set up John (the best driver ever) to meet us at the airport. Then had the captain and the chef take us on the 6 day relaxing, beautiful, fun filled adventure. As we cruised to different Islands we caught tons of fish. The LunaSea catamaran is beautiful and had so many comforts... we had everything we needed and more! You are all forever in our Hearts and at at the top of our Great Memories Category!
My buddy and I took and passed several ASA classes while cruising on a beautiful catamaran in unbelievable blue and turquoise waters. We saw sea turtles while snorkeling and got to see many small very fun islands throughout Belize. I definitely want to go back as soon as I possibly can.!
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.