Maverick – Catamaran
Giant Modern Luxury
- 70 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodate up to 9*
- 3 King cabins, 1 with slide-out Pullman,1 twin cabin with Pullman, 1 forepeak cabin**
- Winters in the Virgin Islands & Summers in the Bahamas
MAVERICK is a 70 ft Sunreef catamaran. This modern striking catamaran encompasses everything needed for an EPIC charter. The giant flybridge and spacious upper deck offer areas to enjoy the Caribbean sun and shade. The interior of the yacht is welcoming bright and comfortable. Maverick has the latest technology, the finest linens, and Schramm mattresses.
Maverick can accommodate 9-11 guests in various cabin configurations: Number of cabins: 4 +1*
Cabin configuration: 3 Double, 1 Twin +1 Single* Bed configuration: 2 Pullman, 3 Queen, 2 Single +1* Number of guests: 9 + 2
**Optional single port forepeak cabin for 1 adult (entrance only from the outside, no bathroom).
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
Please note that Holiday rates are subject to change.
Rates from $41,000-$47,000 all-inclusive
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses, and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN NICHOLAS BUNTING
Nicholas’s passion for the sea has been a driving force for the choice of his professional path since the early years. Having acquired rich experience on both sailing and motor yachts, He is a highly qualified Captain who will provide guests with an unforgettable sailing experience while ensuring their safety and onboard comfort. An avid PADI certified Dive Master and enthusiasts of a variety of water sports, Nicholas will be thrilled to accommodate guests’ individual preferences in regards to water activities.
His good-natured spirit and can-do attitude put guests at ease while his professionalism and ability to command a variety of situations instill confidence. Always striving to deliver the highest level of service to guests, Nicholas will be happy to whisk them off to the most picturesque hidden coves and enticing attractions during their five-star sailing gateway onboard MAVERICK.
CHEF RICHARD WEST
Richard discovered a true passion for cooking in his family delicatessen at an early age and since then he has never stopped mastering his skills. A classically French-trained chef, Richard worked as Chef in top-notch Michelin-starred restaurants for thirty years. Proficient and creative, he has received numerous medals and accolades in culinary contests in the UK. Fan of British culinary art, he fell in love with Asian cuisine as well while working at the famous Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Singapore. A true asset to the team, Richard’s delicate and modern cuisine enriches the charter experience on Maverick with fantastic flavors.
Megan is a hardworking and skilled seafarer with many years’ experience in client service and hospitality.
She holds a 3-year diploma in Wellness and Skincare, which she gained in South Africa, and after a couple of years in that industry, she realized she couldn’t sit still any longer and was off to see the world. She found her perfect career match on a busy luxury charter yacht and conducted many successful charters in the position of stewardess, cook, and masseuse.
In addition to sailing, Megan has a passion for table decorating, flower arranging, interior design, and cocktail making. She enjoys looking after her guests and ensuring that their holiday meets all their expectations.
- Fresh baked Muffins and Cut Fruit Display, Eggs to order, Bacon and Sliced Meat and Cheese display
- Banana Pancakes, Eggs to order, Fresh Cut Fruit & Berry Parfaits
- Smoked Salmon Display, Fresh Pastries, Omelets made to order
- French Toasts, Orange Maple Syrup & Fresh Cut Fruit, Eggs to order
- Pastries and Fruit Platter, Eggs Benedict, Bacon & Hams
- Stone-ground oats and Granola Bar with all the toppings, Fresh Fruit, Eggs
- Quiche Florentine, Yogurt Parfaits, Cut Fruit & Cheese
- Grilled Snapper over a Summer Salad, Radish Apples, Candied Pecans and Carrot Curls, Blueberry Vinaigrette
- Whole Roasted Chicken over Seasoned Wild Rice, Grilled Vegetables and Chicken Jus
- Wild Chicken and Mushroom Crepes, Vegetable Couscous Salad with Sage Beurre Blanc
- Thai Stir-Fry –Chicken, Beef, Pork Noodles and Broth
- Grilled Citrus Mahi-Mahi, Tri Colored Couscous with Broccolini, Sun Dried Tomatoes, Asparagus and Mushrooms, Sesame Ginger Lemon Vinaigrette
- Wild Mushroom and Chicken Crepes with Lemon Beurre Blanc, Seasoned Rice Pilaf with Charred Green Beans
- Grilled Shrimp Caesar Salad
- Pan-Seared Salmon with Lemon Basil Beurre Blanc, Quinoa Salad with Broccoli
- Shrimp Toast Points with a Warm Tomato Ragout and Fresh Shaved Parmesan
- Crab Stuffed Shitake Mushrooms with a Whole Grain Mustard Aioli
- Spinach Artichoke Bread Bowls with Melted Gruyere Cheese
- Cauliflower Fritters with Blackened Tart Relish
- Caprese Salad, Pine nuts capers artichoke hearts pesto sauce
- Single Serve Meat and Cheese Plate with Fresh Jams and Crusty Bread
- Mussels in Fennel Cream Sauce with Garlic Bread
- Tuna Sashimi over Daikon Radish with Banana Ponzu
- Chicken Involtini, Herb Roasted Marble Potatoes, Manchego Asparagus Bell Pepper Spinach
- Filet Mignon over Cream Spinach with Herbed Demi-Glaze, Roasted Portabella and Potato Ravioli
- Mussels, Clams, Shrimps, Crab and Grouper in a Robust Tomato Broth
- Roasted Quail with Grilled Broccoli, Pave Potatoes and natural reduced Jus
- Pistachios Crusted Lamb Rack Local served with Sweet Potato Puree, Grilled Asparagus & Mint Olive Tapenade
- Tuna Wellington with Truffle Parmesan Risotto, White Asparagus with Miso Ginger Glaze
- Lobster 2 ways with Potato Gnocchi and Roasted Red Pepper Manicotti, Champagne Cream Sauce
- Braised Halibut in Miso Broth with Charred Baby Bok-Choy and Shaved Peppers, Berry Tartlets in Chantilly Cream
- Deconstructed Key Lime Pie with Pistachio Ice Cream
- Chocolate Lava Cake, Vanilla Ice Cream & White Chocolate Mousse
- Apple Crisp Tartlets with Raspberry Sorbet and Orange Caramel
- Espresso, Crème Brûlée, Chocolate Mousse & Caramel Brittle
- Vanilla Ice Cream with Chocolate Sauce, Espresso and Kahlua Coconut Chocolate Truffles
- White Chocolate Cheese Cake, Dark Chocolate Mousse and Chocolate Pistachios Brittle
- Bananas Fosters with Vanilla Ice Cream Caramel Sauce
- Berry Tartlets in Chantilly Cream, Chocolate Truffles and Pralines
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generators
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet access
- 46” TV in saloon, 32”-40” TV’s in guests rooms with thousands of movies and songs
- Loewe media centre with speakers in cockpit and flybridge
- Air speaker in each cabin
- iPad mini in each cabin
- Apple iMac
- iPod hookup
- Books and games
- 14’6” Williams Diseljet w/110hp engine
- Water skis for adults
- Brig Eagle 480 (4.8m) 100HP
- Inflateable catamaran (mini cat 460 esprit)
- 2x Sea bob F5s
- 3x Waterski
- 2x Wakeboard
- 2x Mirage paddle boards
- 1x Kneeboard
- 2x Hobie mirage kayaks
- 14 ft. Splash pool
- 4 person inflatable towable
- 1 person inflatable towable
- Snorkel gear
- Diving Board
Model: Sunreef Catamaran
Submit your review
My recent week aboard Maverick far exceeded my every expectation. I had high hopes for a unique adventure, however I never could have imagined the experience provided by Pat and his absolutely outstanding crew. Each exceeded any level of professional I have experienced. Our every need was anticipated in advance of our asking. Every request accommodate...and then some ! The food was some of the finest I have ever enjoyed. The chef is a joy. She made each hour of each day a memory to never forget. As for Pat, I could write pages of positive commentary. The captain is outstanding. His concern for the safety of the yacht and the passengers was always evident. His skills are reflective of someone far older. He insured that everyday was filled with an array of options for our choosing. Nothing was an imposition and every request granted with a smile and a pleasant attitude.
We have chartered three times already and have had some extraordinary experiences.. none of them compare to Maverick. It goes without saying that the boat is beautiful, she has everything that you could ever want. However, a charter is really “made” by her crew, and this crew are superb, fun, smart, accommodating and chef was a whiz in a galley kitchen. A wonderful experience all around!
Epic Yacht Charters provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.