My Cherie Amour – Catamaran
Comfortable for Families
- 48 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 6 guests
- Perfect for groups
- Children friendly
MY CHERIE AMOUR offers 3 guest cabins, each with a queen size berth, en-suite bath with stall shower, electric fresh water flush toilet and vanity. Each guest cabin has an individual control for the A/C to ensure your comfort. There is a very spacious salon, large aft deck for lounging and alfresco dining, and a lovely top fly-bridge offering a 360 degree view of paradise and is fully covered with shade awning for clients comfort. This charter catamaran is ideal for groups or families with so much space and comfort without compromising on sailing performance. Lots of water sport fun to be had aboard your EPIC Caribbean sailing vacation.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$15,000||$15,200||$15,500||$15,700||$16,000|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$15,000||$15,200||$15,500||$15,700||$16,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN BEN & MATE/CHEF HOLLE
Captain Ben is at your service! Get ready for his wonderful humor and a “blast in paradise”. This experienced captain knows how to make the most of the beautiful crystal clear waters and warm sun. As a Florida native, Ben has spent his life in and on the ocean. After working on sailing vessels in the Mediterranean, Caribbean, and United States, he returned to obtain his US Coast Guard license in Florida. Now Ben is back to where he likes to sail the most, the Virgin Islands! An avid SCUBA and free diver, he can be found in the water chasing colorful fish if he isn’t on a boat chasing the wind. His passion for the world underwater is rivaled only by his passion to share its mesmerizing beauty with others. Ben and Holle met while he was studying Communications at University of Central Florida and their tight bond creates a welcoming atmosphere that is sure to enhance your vacation in paradise!
Ahoy! Holle will be your artisanal galley master! Growing up, her passion was focused on everything creative. Holle is a fabulous cook, painter, musician, and dancer. Dinner and entertainment all-in-one you might say. In pursuit of sharing new adventures on the sea, she’ll take to the kitchen to prepare snacks, cocktails, and sumptuous entrees for you and your guests. She grew up in Albuquerque, New Mexico and resided in California and Colorado. But while living in Florida, the sun, blue waters and the Captain stole her heart. She looks forward to hosting you and fixing you something deliciously nutritious!
- Eggs Benedict: A breakfast classic of an egg poached atop a crispy english muffin smothered in our house made hollandaise sauce. Served with your choice of Canadian bacon or a crab cake!
- My Cherie’s Omelette Breakfast: A delicious omelette cooked with your choice of rotating locally sourced vegetables, served with a side of hash-browns, crispy bacon, and toast.
- Mon Cher French Toast: Thickly sliced french toast topped with subtly sweet fresh whipped cream. Served with fresh fruit and amour.
- Tropical Pancakes: Banana pancakes topped with subtly sweet fresh whipped cream and sprinkled with shaved coconut.
- Captain Camp’s Scramble: Ben’s breakfast specialty! Seasoned scrambled eggs mixed with sautéed onions and peppers with a little kick of hot sauce and feta cheese to enhance flavor! Served with hash-browns, crispy bacon, and toast.
- Croissant Breakfast Sandwich: Melty cheese and an egg your way on a toasted croissant with your choice of bacon or ham. Served with a side of fresh fruit.
- Tacos: Corn tortillas crisped to perfection with fresh greens, pan seared veggies, and your choice of savory mushrooms, ground beef, shredded chicken, or fish.
- Mediterranean De-Light: Avocado toast smothered with cream cheese and topped with tomatoes, cucumbers, a hard-boiled egg, and a zesty blend of mediterranean spices. Perfect for a light lunch.
- Artisan Grilled Cheese: Three different melted cheeses together with fresh tomato slices, spring mix, and peppered mushrooms. All this on bread covered in toasted, crispy cheddar. Served with a side of potato chips and a dill spear.
- Salad Popkin: Your choice of curried chicken salad or albacore tuna salad atop a toasted sandwich filled with arugula and freshly sliced tomato. Served with a side of potato chips and a dill spear.
- Mediterranean Sampler: House made dolmas, tzatziki, and hummus. Served with toasted pitas, and an array of raw veggies for dipping.
- Three Amigos: Salsa, zesty guacamole, and queso– all house made. Served with a basket of chips
- Shrimp Bruschetta: Toasted baguette medallions with mozzarella. Covered in a fresh tomato basil tomato sauce, and topped with grilled shrimp drizzled with balsamic for a tangy finish.
- Caprese Plate: Traditional mozzarella slices paired with tomato and fresh basil leaves drizzled with a sweet and sour balsamic glaze and extra virgin olive oil.
- Cherie’s Traditional: A selection of fresh local fruit, meat, and cheese sliced thinly for stacking on crisp crackers.
- Lemon Caper Chicken: Butter smooth chicken breast baked to perfection on a bed of capers, mushrooms, and lemon slices. Served with sautéed veggies and risotto.
- Fettuccini Alfredo: Traditional savory alfredo sauce atop a bed of fettuccine. Served with your choice of chicken, shrimp or robust mushrooms.
- Grilled Swordfish: Marinated grilled Swordfish paired with long grain saffron rice and green beans.
- Steak: Steak lightly seasoned with rosemary, garlic, and pepper. Grilled to your preference and paired with mashed sweet potatoes. Served with grilled asparagus and béarnaise sauce on the side.
- All dinners are served with fresh salad
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Generator and Watermaker
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat screen TV in salon
- DVD and CD players
- iPod/Device hookups
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit ice maker
- Large child playpen
- 12’ rigid inflatable boat w/15 hp engine
- Kneeboard, 1 person kayaks
- 2 snokeling/diving scooters
- 16′ swim mat
- Giant blowup flamingo floats 48″
- Spike Ball Beach Game& balls
- Fishing gear
- Underwater Camera/Video
Year: 2014 with Refit 2018
Engines: 2 x 55 hp Volvo Diesels
Submit your review
Thank you for the most amazing vacation! The destinations were beautiful and the cooking was fabulous! I will remember this trip forever! Thanks again!
Thank you for having us and allowing us to do so many new things. And thank you for cooking vegetarian for me every meal. It was amazing!
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.