My Ty – Catamaran
New and Exciting!
- 67 foot sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 10 guests
- 5 queen cabins
- Scuba diving onboard
Sailing Catamaran MT TY is a 2021, 67’ Fountaine-Pajot catamaran offering crewed yacht charters in the BVI & USVI. She features a fly-bridge deck and accommodations for up to 10 guests in 5 luxury en-suite queen cabins. With 3 crew, each boasting years of experience conducting high end charters throughout the Caribbean, MY TY is a great selection for high end vacations for families, couples, divers and special occasions.
Chartering in the Virgin Islands, MY TY will explore “Nature’s Little Secrets” in style. There is even a small hot tub in the foredeck lounge. The spacious sky-lounge is perfect for your panoramic views while sailing or at sunset happy hour at anchor. Your sailing vacation will be the envy of friends aboard Epic Catamaran MY TY.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax||10 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$40,000||$40,750||$41,500||$42,250||$43,000||$43,750||$44,500||$45,250||$46,000|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$40,000||$40,750||$41,500||$42,250||$43,000||$43,750||$44,500||$45,250||$46,000|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$40,000||$40,750||$41,500||$42,250||$43,000||$43,750||$44,500||$45,250||$46,000|
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN JAMIE & CHEF/MATE SUSANNAH
Growing up on the east coast of South Africa, the Indian Ocean was Jamie’s childhood playground. His family being avid divers, Jamie was certified as a SCUBA diver from the age of 12.
His teen years were spent racing small monohulls and by 18 he was a SCUBA instructor, as well as an accomplished surfer, free-diver and spear fisherman. Having worked for dive companies throughout eastern Africa, Jamie made his way to the Virgin Islands in 2013. He has since captained a variety of high-end charter yachts throughout the Caribbean. Jamie’s love for the ocean and all that surrounds it, combined with years of experience in the area, make him the perfect guide to show you “Natures Little Secrets”.
Hailing from Northern Ireland, Chef Susannah first visited the Caribbean on vacation 5 years ago and found that she just couldn’t leave. Hailing from a family of boaters, she made the transition to yachting, starting out as a stewardess before setting her sights on the galley. She has since completed several professional chef qualifications and worked on a variety of high end vessels. Susannah’s continuously evolving menu never fails to amaze guests as she serves up delicious and unique dishes inspired by fresh produce and local flavors. Her positive attitude as well as her passion for food and the environment she works in, make Susannah an amazing chef and all around pleasure to have on board.
Jamie and Susannah are a team forged through their shared passion for the environment, adventure and a love for life. Both traveling the world, their paths crossed in the Caribbean and they have been inseparable ever since. From the word go, they set their sights on the charter industry and their accomplishments are a testament to their abilities. Their unmistakable passion for what they do creates an unforgettable experience aboard, where an atmosphere of safety and professionalism allows their guests to immerse themselves in the carefree and fun loving Caribbean vibe they themselves fell in love with. They thrive on creating an environment where no task seems to be a chore and no effort too great in the search of creating the perfect experience for their guests. Jamie and Susannah’s ability to provide the ultimate charter experience is shown through glowing testimonials from previous guests as well as the multiple awards they have earned at local yacht shows.
First Mate & Engineer Ariel
Born and raised on Tortola, Ariel moved to Thailand at the age of 12 where he completed his schooling. He discovered his love for motorcycles at a young age and with the guidance of his older brother, became intimately familiar with engines of all types. He also spent his time competing on the professional skateboarding circuit. He switched his skateboard for a surf board in 2017 when he returned to his homeland. With his mind set on the yachting industry, Ariel dove right in, joining one of the largest yachts in the territory as a steward, alternating days on deck with days in the galley where he shared his love of Thai inspired cuisine. His aptitude for mechanics and ability to learn were recognized early on and soon he had completed his professional engineering qualification and took on the sole engineer role on the 105 ft vessel. On top of all of this, Ariel somehow found the time to qualify as a PADI dive-master. The perfect addition to the team Ariel, loves to show people the beauty of his home, above and below the water!
- Homemade buttermilk pancake stack served with bacon, dusted with icing sugar and a fresh berry sauceTraditional Italian sausage frittata
- Classic eggs Benedict with black forest ham, homemade hollandaise sauce and wilted spinach
- Full Irish: Authentic potato bread served with bacon, sausages, fried eggs and oven roasted vine tomatoes
- Caribbean French toast served with fried bananas, toasted coconut and drizzled with local Virgin Islands honey
- Smoked salmon, cream cheese and dill bagels
- Individual egg soufflés with feta cheese, spinach, tomatoes and oregano
- Moules Marinère with freshly baked granary bread
- Citrus glazed salmon on a bed of seasonal greens
- Chicken pad Thai tossed with beansprouts, fresh cilantro and roasted peanuts
- Seared scallops and crispy prosciutto with roasted tomatoes and smashed white beans
- Grilled swordfish, green beans and spicy tomato salsa
- Sweet okra shrimp curry with plantain puree
- Caribbean jerk burgers with pineapple relish and spicy coleslaw
- Tomato and burrata bruschetta
- Oven baked brie with sautéed cinnamon walnuts
- Asian infused tuna on toasted bread
- Charcuterie platter with an assortment of international cheeses, crackers and olives
- Conch fritters with a chili lime dipping sauce
- Smoked salmon rosette with a sweet cucumber salad
- Homemade falafel with cucumber yoghurt sauce
- Pork escalope Holstein with fried duck egg, buckwheat tomato salad, anchovies topped with parsley and capper beurre noisette
- Braised lamb breast, Boulanger potatoes, green beans and griddled courgettes
- Honey glazed ham knuckle with buttered new potatoes, parsley sauce, sautéed cabbage and sweet piccalilli
- Confit duck ravioli with sage and hazelnut butter
- Marsala pork tenderloin with roasted asparagus and sweet potato puree
- Filet steak with café Paris butter, homemade fries, roasted tomatoes and portobello mushroom
- Mahi-mahi fillet with saffron risotto and a mango cilantro sauce
- Ginger crème brûlée
- Panna cotta with orange glazed figs
- Chocolate fondant pudding with raspberry and champagne sorbet
- Irish cream Tiramisu
- Homemade profiteroles filled with crème diplomat and coated in dark chocolate sauce
- Fluffy lemon pudding with limoncello cream
- Elderflower fruit jelly
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms & heated deck showers
- Heated deck showers
- WiFi internet access
- Salon TV with satellite TV
- iPod/device docking station
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit ice maker
- Lomac 460 RIB with 60 hp engine
- Adult & children water skis
- Wakeboard, Kneeboard & Tube
- 2 x Stand Up Paddle-boards
- 1 x 2 person kayak
- Floating mats
- Snorkeling Gear
- Fishing Gear
- Beach games
- Underwater camera/video
- Scuba diving onboard
Submit your review
Our trip was fabulous!! It far exceeded our expectations. The crew along with first mate, were just exceptional at everything they did. We had the perfect captain- he was knowledgeable, approachable, energetic, and it was clear he and the chef, like there t-shirts say...LOVE to Sail.
We were taken to all the must see sites and then more remote quiet places, he reshaped our itinerary as we went to factor in water and wind conditions. We always had quiet waters where we moored for a good night sleep. Our food and beverages were 5 star+. The chef created dishes on the boat that I wouldn't even think of trying to make at home. Her cuisine was fabulous and the presentation so amazing. The captain has an extensive music collection ranging from Christmas music to Jimmy Buffet and Reggae to 80's rock to Classical, to French and German hits to Deep House. All genres were enjoyed throughout our trip. The captain took pride in offering us an extensive collection of cocktails and mocktails as well as speciality shots after dinner. They also served us our favorite champagne on Christmas Eve and during our son, Will's birthday celebration. The boat was kept pristine largely by first mate, so no one was ever uncomfortable in sticky salt or sand while on board. Our cabins were cleaned and straightened daily and fresh sheets were given. Finally, we enjoyed every water sport offered: snorkeling, tubing, wake boarding, paddle boarding, the sub wing and lounging on the Golden Goose. We kept the crew busy setting up these activities for us, but they always were enthusiastic and helped us with great hospitality. We look forward to coming to sail again and wouldn't do it on any other boat than the Shangri La.
If you are looking for an experience that is magical, unforgettable, seamless, sublime...this is the vessel for you! A group of 6 close friends celebrated my 40th birthday with a 6-day sailing trip aboard this boat. No detail is overlooked. Your comfort will be of utmost importance and the trip will be tailored to fit whatever experience you are hoping to achieve. We wanted a mix of action and relaxation, and that is exactly what we got: yoga, snorkeling, wakeboarding, lounging, paddleboarding, reading, exploring, hiking. The cuisine on board was 5-star. In fact, we had one meal onshore (which was recommended by the crew and was amazing), and I would not recommend more than that. The chef’s cooking is so good that you will not want to miss a meal. My boyfriend proposed to me on this trip, unbeknownst to the crew...and they didn't miss a beat! They were ready with chilled champagne and flutes for all - it was the perfect toast. One more note - you will be in extremely competent hands. This is a seasoned, accomplished crew. On one of our last nights, another yacht had been left without proper anchorage and had set adrift through a cluster of other sailboats. The crew immediately recognized the emergency and were able to prevent the lost boat from crashing into the shore or another boat! I have so many more memories to share - but not enough time! Thank you for a trip we will never forget!!
It is rare for events in lifetime to live up to expectations, and all of you far surpassed my expectations for this trip. You gave me an experience I will never forest and I cannot thank you enough for. Your blend of friendliness and professionalism is something I had never experienced but appreciated so much. Thank you so much for making my family and I feel so special and taken care of. I wish you nothing but the best. Hard to articulate how wonderful this experience has been for our family. Certain exceeded all expectations. Thank you for having us in your home and sharing the beauty that is the Caribbean. Truly appreciate your professionalism and graciousness – you made us feel a part of your family during this cruise, for the best vacation I have ever been on, and thank you for all the extra vegan accommodations. All the food was way beyond what I could have imagined, you had to come up with 2 menus for every meal and I really appreciate the time and effort. Much Love!
Thank you so much for an unforgettable experience! This past week has been amazing and we will all cherish these memories forever! I can´t believe how fast this week has went by, seems just like yesterday we were snorkeling or doing yoga for the 1st time. Everything we did the entire week was spectacular and I will certainly miss you all. I hope to sail again with you all very soon. We appreciate everything you did for us from activities, service, cocktails, meals and friendship! It´s not goodby but see you again soon. Our family can´t thank you enough for this adventure! We loved every minute we spent on your beautiful boat! Most importantly, we are grateful for as special time that we had together as a family as we celebrated Andrew´s graduation from university. As he enters now the “real world” we will always cherish this time – starting our days with yoga, breakfast together, hiking, scooters, snorkeling, tubing, golden goose and raftingtime! Each day and night was special. We will miss the sweet crew taking care of our every need, the chef's amazing meals and the captain’s fantastic cocktails! Hope to sail again with you in the future
I cannot say what was the best: the amazing beaches and underwater world with its beautiful wildlife the feeling of salt, wind and sun on my skin, combined to a feeling of freedom the delicious cocktails mixed by you, the best cuisine in the world prepared by you, the wildest beach party with BBQ and Rum the most funniest New Year´s Eve party in a wonderful lonesome bay It was simply a trip I will never forget and where no wishes remained unfulfilled! Thank you so much for this great experience! Sending you best wishes.
This was undoubtedly the best cruise we have had in eight years. The crew took care of our every need, with great food and copious refreshments and could not have been more attentive. In addition they are lovely people, fun loving and there was much fun and laughter on board the yacht every day.We sailed to many lovely islands with stunning beaches, many of them uninhabited so that we had the beach, island, and sea to ourselves. On one deserted island the crew arranged a beach barbeque using drift wood for the fire and we watched the sun set while the chef cooked great steaks above the glowing fire embers to the sound of music provided by a large music center, brought ashore for our entertainment by our hosts. We enjoyed our food as it got dark on a beautiful warm night with nothing above us but the stars and the waxing half moon.We took care to return the beach to its original pristine condition, before we retired on board the yacht for a good night’s sleep at one of the many safe and tranquil anchorages that the crew knows so well. All in all a very pleasant and memorable holiday.
Scuba Diving Onboard
- Gear included
- 3 guided dives for certified divers incl.
- Add. dives $50 per dive p/p
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.