Mystic Soul – Motor Yacht
Intimate and Luxury!
- 52 foot Horizon motor yacht
- Accommodations for 4
- 2 queen cabins
- Bahamas – Summer & Caribbean- Winter
MYSTIC SOUL is a new Horizon 52 ft Power Catamaran and sleeps 4 guests in luxury. Choose the Master Suite or the VIP queen staterooms with en-suite bathrooms and fully air conditioned. The summers are great for chartering in the Bahamas and Mystic Soul will return to the beautiful British and US Virgin Islands and St. Martin area and onward to the Grenadines during the low season. She is wide and a comfortable ride. Speed between the shallow islands with fast engines and low draft. Enjoy the wind on your face from the flybridge and feast your eyes on the 360º views from the spacious sky-lounge. Diving is offered in the BVI so please enquire for Resort Courses offered. All Scuba gear is available onboard. 3 Sea Bobs adds to the fun in the underwater world. Your private Captain and Chef will take care of your every need, especially the amazing cuisine that appears out of such a small galley.
You will not forget your EPIC unforgettable motor yacht adventure aboard MYSTIC SOUL!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat screen TV
- Full surround sound system
- iPod/Device hookup
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit ice maker
Engines: 2 x Cummings 550 Diesel
Flag: Cayman Islands
- 14′ rigid inflatable boat w/60 hp engine
- Water skis for adults
- 2 Person kayaks
- Snorkel gear
- 3 Sea Bobs
- Fishing gear
- Floating sun island
- SCUBA gear and diving in the BVI
CAPTAIN MATTHEW & CHEF/MATE PHILIPPA
An Oxonian born, Matthew, after working for many years in the hallowed halls of Oxford University, and later for English banks as a financial advisor, Matt “cashed in” the banking and moved away from Oxford to England’s sunny South Coast to continue his real passion: Sailing!
After a few years working on board sailing yachts in the English Channel on yachts of varying sizes up to a 72’ offshore racer, both as a sailing instructor and race crew, the draw of warmer climes was too much! Matt accepted a position as Captain on a charter yacht, her itinerary carrying her around the Ionian Sea off Greece’s Western Coast. Regardless of the romantic and ancient ports such as Corfu, Kefalonia, and Ithaca, it only took a few years for Matt to realised his real heart was in moving to the Caribbean. In 2016 he made the jump, and the British Virgin Islands became his home. Matt has been working as a captain, sailing instructor and dive master in the Virgin Islands ever since (Yes, Matt’s is also an avid diver).
Having completed a law degree in bonny Scotland, Philippa fell off the straight and narrow and embraced her love of travel. She initially moved to Portugal and worked for a couple of seasons in a shore-based dive centre as a dive instructor where she honed her underwater skills and found her sea legs. The next obvious step was a long passage to the warm waters of the Caribbean where she spent the next 14 months in the BVI, working as a Dive Instructor alongside six other crew on a 105 ft sailing boat. It was here that Philippa started putting her love of food to good use and went on to train at the Ashburton Chef Academy in Southern England before returning to the Caribbean for several years. Philippa’s love of travel then led her to the Austrian mountains for a far colder experience cooking in high end mountain chalets for international guests, she even cooked breakfast for Ed Sheeran! Philippa Knows the Caribbean well, having chartered for years in the BVI, French West Indies & The Bahamas. She loves to cook fresh seafood and delicious desserts and loves the fun of hosting guests onboard and showing them the magical islands, above and below water.
Lesser known fact: Philippa is the current undefeated FoosBall Champion of the BVI and sadly accepts a challenge from anyone after her title!
- Coconut crusted French toast w/bacon, rum & banana sauce
- Eggs Benedict with slowed cooked pork & hollandaise sauce
- English muffins with smashed avocado, poached eggs & sun blushed tomatoes
- Breakfast burrito w/ homemade salsa, spicy sour cream sauce.
- Sweet potato pancakes w/bacon, rosemary infused maple syrup & goats cheese
- Slow cooked bbq ribs w/pickled cabbage, coconut rice salad & grilled veg
- Mahi-Mahi tacos w/ jalapeño sour cream, spicy slaw & pickled red onion
- Gourmet burger w/ blue cheese, charred onions & jack Daniels glaze
- Fresh tuna w/mango & ginger salsa, wasabi cream sauce and seaweed salad
- Burrata & grilled steak with blood orange salad, pistachio & citrus dressing with crusty bread
- Sous vide Duck breast with cranberry port reduction, pickled cabbage, balsamic glazed shallots & vanilla infused mashed potatoes.
- Slow cooked beef short ribs, with a red wine rosemary chocolate reduction, dauphinoise potatoes and grilled asparagus.
- Oven roasted mahi mahi & tiger prawn with a brown butter lemon sauce served with linguine, basil & cherry tomatoes
- Wahoo with mint, tomatoes and lemon-caper oil. Served with cucumber, arugula and tomato salad.
- Sous vide Pork belly w/parsnip & rosemary puree, roast potatoes & parsnip chips
- Vanilla & rosemary infused creme brûlée.
- Tart tatin with lightly infused mascapone cream.
- Mango souffle with coconut-lime creme anglais & almond tuile.
- Lemon tart with candied lemon peel & homemade honey cinnamon ice cream.
- Chilled limoncello parfait with raspberry coulis
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax|
|Winter 2018 to 2019||$16,500||$16,500||$16,500|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$16,500||$16,500||$16,500|
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.