Mystic Soul – Power Catamaran
Intimate & Luxurious
- 52 ft Power Catamaran
- Accommodations for 4
- 2 Queen en-suite cabins
- Perfect for a romance getaway
MYSTIC SOUL is a Horizon 52 ft Power Catamaran and sleeps 4 guests in luxury. Choose the Master Suite or the VIP queen staterooms with en-suite bathrooms and fully air conditioned. Spend the Winter in the beautiful British and US Virgin Islands and St. Martin area and onward to the Grenadines during the summer season. She is wide and a comfortable ride. Speed between the shallow islands with fast engines and low draft. Enjoy the wind on your face from the flybridge and feast your eyes on the 360º views from the spacious sky-lounge.
Diving is offered in the BVI so please enquire for Resort Courses offered. All Scuba gear is available onboard. 3 Sea Bobs adds to the fun in the underwater world. Your private Captain and Chef will take care of your every need, especially the amazing cuisine that appears out of such a small galley.
You will not forget your EPIC unforgettable motor yacht adventure aboard MYSTIC SOUL!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax|
|Winter 2019 to 2020||$21,000||$21,250||$21,500|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$21,000||$21,250||$21,500|
Christmas week: $24,000
New Year week: $24,000
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN RUBRIO & CHEF/MATE PHILIPPA
Rubrio Basílio joins the Mystic Soul team bringing a lifetime of experience on the water.
Being born into a long line of sailors on beautiful Madeira Island, Portugal, he enjoyed the perfect playground to cultivate a love of the sea with mountains and water sport all year round. This unique childhood gave him the opportunity to have the active healthy lifestyle up that has become his passion.
Rubrio earned a Management and Logistics degree and quickly became a well respected charter skipper and Sailing instructor. His impressive 20+ year career has many highlights, but one of his biggest accomplishments was his five years as a professional racer in several classes, including the Olympic campaign for London in 2012. His career as a skipper has brought him to some of the most beautiful sailing destinations around the world; from Southeast Asia, to the Med and finally to the BVI. Rubrio loves to show his guests the beauty of the sea. His hobbies include most water sports, snowboarding, and cooking. He is extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and knows how to show guests a good time, whether that be a private beach or the most hopping tiki bar. Make sure to try one of his famous Portuguese cocktails! Rubrio is thrilled to join the Mystic Soul team to ensure guests have the vacation of their dreams on board.
Having completed a law degree in bonny Scotland, Philippa fell off the straight and narrow and embraced her love of travel. She initially moved to Portugal and worked for a couple of seasons in a shore-based dive centre as a dive instructor where she honed her underwater skills and found her sea legs. The next obvious step was a long passage to the warm waters of the Caribbean where she spent the next 14 months in the BVI, working as a Dive Instructor alongside six other crew on a 105 ft sailing boat. It was here that Philippa started putting her love of food to good use and went on to train at the Ashburton Chef Academy in Southern England before returning to the Caribbean for several years. Philippa’s love of travel then led her to the Austrian mountains for a far colder experience cooking in high end mountain chalets for international guests, she even cooked breakfast for Ed Sheeran! Philippa Knows the Caribbean well, having chartered for years in the BVI, French West Indies & The Bahamas. She loves to cook fresh seafood and delicious desserts and loves the fun of hosting guests onboard and showing them the magical islands, above and below water.
Lesser known fact: Philippa is the current undefeated FoosBall Champion of the BVI and sadly accepts a challenge from anyone after her title!
- Coconut crusted French toast w/bacon, rum & banana sauce
- Eggs Benedict with slowed cooked pork & hollandaise sauce
- English muffins with smashed avocado, poached eggs & sun blushed tomatoes
- Breakfast burrito w/ homemade salsa, spicy sour cream sauce.
- Sweet potato pancakes w/bacon, rosemary infused maple syrup & goats cheese
- Slow cooked bbq ribs w/pickled cabbage, coconut rice salad & grilled veg
- Mahi-Mahi tacos w/ jalapeño sour cream, spicy slaw & pickled red onion
- Gourmet burger w/ blue cheese, charred onions & jack Daniels glaze
- Fresh tuna w/mango & ginger salsa, wasabi cream sauce and seaweed salad
- Burrata & grilled steak with blood orange salad, pistachio & citrus dressing with crusty bread
- Sous vide Duck breast with cranberry port reduction, pickled cabbage, balsamic glazed shallots & vanilla infused mashed potatoes.
- Slow cooked beef short ribs, with a red wine rosemary chocolate reduction, dauphinoise potatoes and grilled asparagus.
- Oven roasted mahi mahi & tiger prawn with a brown butter lemon sauce served with linguine, basil & cherry tomatoes
- Wahoo with mint, tomatoes and lemon-caper oil. Served with cucumber, arugula and tomato salad.
- Sous vide Pork belly w/parsnip & rosemary puree, roast potatoes & parsnip chips
- Vanilla & rosemary infused creme brûlée.
- Tart tatin with lightly infused mascapone cream.
- Mango souffle with coconut-lime creme anglais & almond tuile.
- Lemon tart with candied lemon peel & homemade honey cinnamon ice cream.
- Chilled limoncello parfait with raspberry coulis
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat screen TV
- Full surround sound system
- iPod/Device hookup
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit ice maker
- 14′ rigid inflatable boat w/60 hp engine
- Water skis for adults
- 2 Person kayaks
- Snorkel gear
- 3 Sea Bobs
- Fishing gear
- Floating sun island
- SCUBA gear and diving in the BVI
Model: Horizon PC52
Engines: 2 x Cummings 550 Diesel
Flag: Cayman Islands
Scuba Diving Onboard*
- *Only in the BVI
- 4 dives incl. per week for certified divers
- $300 plus gear rental
- Resort Course $175 plus gear rental
Submit your review
Our Iconic duo,
We wouldn’t know where to begin by expressing our appreciation to you for giving us the most epic experience. Every day was a greater adventure than the other and thanks to you two- our genuine feeling towards everything you have done for us is over the top!
From the service, hospitality etc the food is one thing we will never forget. The chef is one talented chef! Absolutely speechless meals created by an awesome artist. Ruby- the sweetest heart, the boat does not function without! Worlds best honeymoon holiday, thank you for everything and we mean EVERYTHING!!
Love Aboudi & Farrah
This yacht and crew are top notch.....they didnt blink an eye at any and all requests. The yacht was brand new. We were the second group on it. It was immaculate.The chef is a world class chef. Amazing array of dishes all through the week. ANYTHING you could think of she was on it. She spoiled us horribly. I would highly recommend spending the extra money for a high end yacht with a true captain and chef. Had we bare-boated this trip it would have been WAY stressful.
On behalf of our families, I want to thank you both for an Amazing week! It is not often we can get all 5 of our children together to have fun and celebrate Christmas in a bathing suit and adopt our crew into our family. The Island hopping was amazing even on our rainy day!
We appreciate you both! We hope to see you shortly in the BVI. You made our trip wonderful and we wish you both all the happiness.
Thank you so much for an amazing week! The food, wine, coupled with your sparkling personalities made the trip of a lifetime! The local knowledge and seamanship offered us special access to sights we never knew existed. The 5 star cuisine was truly amazing and an added bonus to our memories.
It was all we were hoping it would be! The crew were a wonderful host/hostess. From the captain’s knowledge of the Islands and boats to the chef’s fabulous cooking, everything was awesome. This trip is a definite must for anyone that really wants to get away from it all and get off the grid for awhile. Waters so blue and breezes so warm it was tough to get any better than it was.I know we missed a lot, so I am guessing we have to get back again soon and with the pictures we share, sounds like we will be joined by a few more! Thanks for all the help and adventures we had. See you all again VERY soon! thanks!
Thank you so much for a memorable and relaxing vacation! The crew are wonderful hosts. The food was fantastic and the captain and chef are the most pleasant people to be around. Thank you!
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.