Namaste – Catamaran
One of the biggest in the Caribbean
- 78 foot Privilege sailing catamaran
- accommodates 8 guests
- 1 king & 3 queen cabins
- each cabin has on-suite bathrooms
Catamaran Namaste is the only 78′ Privilege brand new available for charter in the Caribbean and will be based in Tortola after her delivery to the BVI in January 2019. She accommodates 8 guests in 1 king cabin and 3 queen cabins of which one can be converted to 2 twin beds. Namaste is brand new and very spacious. With luxurious cabins and Satellite TV, a large variety of water toys and her crew of 3, she offers exceptional service from crew who has been committed to the Privilege brand for years.
New photos soon after delivery.
Price ranges from $56,000-$75,000 per week*
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generators
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet access
- Satellite TV in saloon, Apple, PS4, Xbox, DVD’s
- Full surround sound system with bluetooth
- iPod & device hookup
- Cockpit and flybridge ice maker
- large sun awning
- Semi-rigid tender 16.5ft – 10 passengers with 150 HP jet turbo engine
- Water Skis for adults and kids
- Snorkel Gear and noodles
- Wakeboard, inner tube & beachtoys
- Underwater camera and video
- 2 Stand up paddle boards
- 2 Inflatable Hobie: Mirage i12s – 1 person kayak
- 1 Inflatable Hobie: Mirage i14t – 2 person kayak
- Deep sea fishing gear
Model: Privilege catamaran
Engines: 2 x 260 hp Turbo diesels
Captain Willem hails from a small canal town in Holland where his family kept their sailboat tied to the dock at their home and has lived for sailing since he was a young boy. Later as a teenager Willem taught sailing in Greece, Mallorca and England as well as competed in dinghy racing on an international level where he collected multiple awards. As a fully qualified RYA Yacht Master Offshore, Captain Willem has an extensive list of credentials as a skipper with his well-rounded career in both the Charter & Private yacht industry.
Willem joins us from his last position which he held with the same owner & yacht for ten years. He oversaw the build of the vessel and eventually completed a circumnavigation while maintaining the owners request for the yacht to be kept up to 5-star standards. He has cultivated an extensive list of global networks which ensure exclusive connectivity no matter where Namaste ventures.
Willem is at his happiest when guests are perched happily in one of the many comfortable areas on deck while the boat sails effortlessly into the sunset. His calm nature and giddy knowledge of almost all types of yachts will elicit a true sense of happiness while onboard.
An outstanding sportsman on the water Willem looks forward to taking you waterskiing and wakeboarding or exploring the treasures under the sea as he is a certified PADI Dive Master.
Captain Willem is looking forward to this new adventure and with his natural humor and easy-going nature you are assured an unforgettable time. Willem creates specialized itineraries for each guest and will make you feel at ease afloat as he safely steers you to unique & exciting destinations on Yacht Namaste.
FIRST MATE/STEWARDESS ALLEXIS
Alexis eagerly joins Namaste with her partner Willem.
Originally from Mississippi, Alexis was born a water baby growing up within a sailing family. Her grandfather was the Commodore of the Pass Christian Yacht club for many years. Every summer as a child Alexis would spend in sailing school on the Gulf Coast and on the weekends, they would overnight to Cat Island on the family’s private sailboat. As a teenager, her family moved to the US Virgin Islands where Alexis discovered the world of yachting and she immediately set sail for exploration & adventure.
Fast forward ten years and Alexis has gained extensive knowledge of world cruising destinations which has enhanced her passion for culture & exploration. She looks forward to sharing her detailed knowledge with guests while creating unique trips specifically catered to each client’s requests. Keeping you on your toes and most likely always one step ahead she’ll perhaps make champagne magically appear at just the right moment or create dreamy custom chocolates to adorn your pillow at night.
Alexis holds her Level 2 Award in Wines & Sprits from the prestigious Wine and Education Trust of London. Not only does she take great care when creating luscious cocktails but she is passionate about sourcing the best wines from around the world for Namaste guests.
Just as happy managing the interior you’ll certainly see Alexis enjoying her time on deck and as certified Day Skipper and SUP Yoga & Pilates instructor Alexis can keep you safe and fit during your trip.
Alexis graciously welcomes you onboard and looks forward to showing guests the place where luxury meets adventure on yacht Namaste.
Chef Fabiano is better known as Fabi and joins Namaste with his partner Kara, after concluding a successful charter season around the Mediterranean. Fabi comes from the North Coast of Italy where he grew up in his family’s delicatessen which produced three generations of chefs. Fabi joined the professional kitchen at the age of 16 whilst studying for his Catering & Hospitality diploma. Upon graduation, Fabi began his career starting as a Pastry Chef. Over the years, Fabi joined the ranks of Michelin Star restaurateur Alain Ducaisse at his restaurants in London & Monte Carlo. His passion quickly allowed Chef Fabi to take the head chef position in a well known Italian restaurant in the heart of Berlin and later drew him to work as a private chef in Monte Carlo.
Chef Fabi is new to the sailing industry and we welcome his excitement and passion for his new position with Namaste. Fabi is focused on bringing the highest quality, fresh produce to your plate with beautiful and attentive presentation. Using a mix of traditional Italian recipes and his own modern twist, he is a driven and creative chef with the technical training and skills to create masterpieces to suit every taste. He looks forward to welcoming you to Namaste with a fresh glass of homemade Limoncello.
First Mate Kara was raised in the Welsh mountains and her love for the outdoors was apparent as a child when she learned to swim before she could walk. Kara has been a globetrotter since graduation from University where she studied Italian and French. During a trip with her brother to Brazil she discovered kite-surfing and hasn’t looked back. Kara excitedly earned her instructor certification and six years later, has taught multi-lingual students all over the world including Australia, Italy and Egypt.
While working on the Caribbean Island of Antigua, Kara was pulled into the yachting industry by an eager owner who asked her to join as their personal instructor. We couldn’t be more pleased she accepted as she now joins Namaste as our water sports superstar! This will be Kara’s sixth season working on yachts and she is relishing the opportunity to join our unique program while working alongside her partner Fabi.
You will most likely find Kara at the helm of Vega towing guests on the wakeboard or seeking out the super-secret spots for our guests.
- Green risotto with asparagus and saffron sauce, grilled vegetables
- Spaghetti with clams and parsley reduction, alongside a fresh mixed salad
- Handmade gnocchi with fresh basil pesto, tomato, pine nut and endive salad
- Langoustine with red endive, apple and walnut salad
- Caesar salad, avocado and mixed herbs salad
- Octopus & parsley potatoes, white bean cream, thai rice
- Sea bream carpaccio with rocket and pomegranate seeds, pink pepper and caprese salad
- Mini salmon sandwiches, Smoked salmon blinis and crème fraiche
- Fresh pastries, Crumble biscuits, short bread, Sweet and savory crèpes
- Feta cheese and mini bruschetta
- Crudité with a selection of freshly made hummus, dips and mixed nuts
DINNER AND DESSERT
- Aubergine parmigiana with tomato and basil, Duck breast on a sweet potato purée and crispy leek thins
- Raspberry sorbet
- Beetroot flan
- Lobster with citrus fruit and celeriac cream, quinoa salad
- Passion fruit panna cotta
- Salmon tartare with avocado
- Freshly handmade ravioli stuffed with prawns, butter lemon sauce
- Red berry pavlova
- Sautéed mussels and clams with crisp bread
- Stuffed calamari with fennel and orange salad
- Apple crumble tart with cinnamon crunch and vanilla ice cream
- Grilled foie gras with white and green asparagus
- Veal fillet with roast potatoes, shallots and Marsala sauce with cherry tomatoes and baby spinach salad
- Artichoke 4 ways with almonds, parmesan and parsley,
- Scallops with gazpacho cream, caramelised red onions, celery green apple salad
- Dark chocolate mousse with sour cherries
- Miso soup
- Sushi and sashimi
- Ice cream mochI
Price ranges from $56,000-$75,000 per week* Caribbean
- Use of the yacht with Professional Captain and Chef
- All onboard meals-breakfast. Lunch, appetizer, dinner and dessert
- Snacks-fresh fruit, popcorn, granola bars, chips, chocolate and more
- Beverages-water, juices, sodas, coffee, beer, wine and fully stocked bar
- Water sports-snorkel gear and all water toys
- Broadband wireless internet access
- Air conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI license and port fees
- Fuel for yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium beverages & excess alcohol consumption
- Airport transfers
- SCUBA diving rendezvous
- BVI individual fishing licenses
- Crew gratuity of 15-20%
*Please enquire for rates in the Mediterranean
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.