Namaste – Catamaran
One of the biggest in the Caribbean
- 78 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 6
- 1 King & 2 queen en-suite cabins
- Spacious and Luxurious
NAMASTE is the only 78′ Privilege Catamaran available for charter in the Caribbean and then on to the rest of the world. She accommodates 6 guests in 1 king cabin and 2 queen cabins. Namaste is new and very spacious. With luxurious cabins and Satellite TV, a large variety of water toys and her crew of 3, she offers exceptional service from crew who has been committed to the Privilege brand for years.
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$56,000||$57,000||$58,000||$59,000||$60,000|
Christmas week: $70,000
New Year week: $75,000
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
Captain Willem (Willo) hails from a small canal town in Holland where his family kept their sailboat tied to the dock at their home and has lived for sailing since he was a young boy. Later as a teenager Willem taught sailing in Greece, Mallorca and England as well as competed in dinghy racing on an international level where he collected multiple awards. As a fully qualified RYA Yacht Master Offshore, Captain Willem has an extensive list of credentials as a skipper with his well-rounded career in both the Charter & Private yacht industry.
Willem joins us from his last position which he held with the same owner & yacht for ten years. He oversaw the build of the vessel and eventually completed a circumnavigation while maintaining the owners request for the yacht to be kept up to 5-star standards. He has cultivated an extensive list of global networks which ensure exclusive connectivity no matter where Namaste ventures.
Willem is at his happiest when guests are perched happily in one of the many comfortable areas on deck while the boat sails effortlessly into the sunset. His calm nature and giddy knowledge of almost all types of yachts will elicit a true sense of happiness while onboard.
An outstanding sportsman on the water Willem looks forward to taking you waterskiing and wakeboarding or exploring the treasures under the sea as he is a certified PADI Dive Master.
Captain Willem is looking forward to this new adventure and with his natural humor and easy-going nature you are assured an unforgettable time. Willem creates specialized itineraries for each guest and will make you feel at ease afloat as he safely steers you to unique & exciting destinations on Yacht Namaste.
Danielle was born and raised in Cape Town, South Africa. After spending hours of her childhood watching her grandmother in the kitchen, she decided to complete a 3 year Grande Diploma at Silwood School of Cookery. During her second and third year, a part of her training involved practical work at a number of restaurants around Cape Town, spending one year as a chef at The Test Kitchen.
Danielle’s passion in the culinary industry is creating menus and recipe development. This led her to a position as food assistant and product developer for Luke Dale-Roberts for 18 months. She then continued to assist with the set-up of two new restaurants in Cape Town which consisted of menu creation, kitchen design, staff training and sourcing suppliers.
The urge to work and travel set in, which led her to work on the yachts. Working on yachts has created an amazing platform for Danielle to enjoy her love for the ocean, travel and creating tailored dining experiences for the guests on board.
When Danielle is not in the kitchen she is practicing yoga or spending time outdoors, looking for the perfect beach spot or mountain hikes.
Georgia has 5 years sailing experienced. She has worked as Hostess or stew/cook aboard private and charter yachts in East/West Mediterranean: Ribelle 98’ & Nostromo 100’, Wairua 93’, Felix 52’. She has worked also in the Caribbean aboard several sailing yachts such Lady Alexandra, Bliss, Lady Giri.
She is enjoying providing high level services and entertainment to both kids and adults to ensure them the best cruise experience.
Younger Georgia was a very keen competitive swimmer. Her other passion is scuba diving.
She has A Level in Chemistry, English Literature Environmental Studies & Biology.
FIRST MATE SEAN MAC RORY
Sean was born and raised in Rome, to Irish parents. He attended an International School in Rome where his love for languages was encouraged and thus is fluent in English, Italian and French. Having grown up in an International environment, Sean can relate to many different cultures and feels at home engaging with all.
Upon finishing school, Sean went to university in England at Sussex University, to read International Relations and French, which included spending a year abroad in Bordeaux at one of the top Political Science universities.
Sean is also a very keen sportsman and musician having competed in various competitions for Tennis in both Italy and Ireland at regional level and has performed in various groups at school and University playing percussion and drums.
Sean’s experience on board stems from his sailing background as a teenager sailing lasers and catamarans on a lake outside Rome. Sean has worked on some of the most prestigious yachts in the world, from the three masted Schooner Adix to the record breaking Windrose of Amsterdam. He has also chartered extensively throughout the Caribbean and Mediterranean.
Sean forms strong working relationships with others, taking initiative when necessary and does all he can to ensure a job is done well. He has a great deal of positive energy and firmly believes in embracing life to the fullest making the most of every opportunity.
- Fresh fruit platter, Yoghurt, Freshly squeezed fruit juice, Smoothie, Green juice, Eggs,
- Chia pudding stacks, Apple soaked oat stacks,
- Pastries, Fresh local bread, Banana pancakes
- Native John Dory, Local asparagus, Garlic portobellos, Lemon emulsion
- Blackened Cajun chicken, Creamed hot corn, Guacamole, Sprouting seeds
- Duck breast, Honey glaze, Pickled cabbage
- Red snapper Pad Thai salad, Glass noodles
- Catch of the day, Local griddled vegetable salad
- Frittata, Fennel and apple salad
- Beef sirloin, Fresh salsa verde, Roasted kale crisps
- Smoked salmon blinis
- Padron peppers, Anchovy dipping sauce
- Sticky soy meatballs
- King prawns, Sriracha mayo dipping sauce
- Asparagus in parma ham
- Grilled pineapple and mozzarella on rosemary
- Tuna tartar
DINNER AND DESSERT
- Beef carpaccio, Parmesan shavings, Local olive oil, Lime and ginger glazed tuna steaks, Samphire, Coconut new potatoes
Spiced wine poached pear, Ginger syrup, Miso ice-cream, Pistachio crumb
- Truffle whipped goat cheese, Roast balsamic beetroot, Monkfish, Red pepper relish, Crispy potatoes
Vanilla posset, Toasted brioche ice-cream
- Satay chicken, Red braised pork belly, Coconut infused potato gratin, Vegetables
Chocolate delice, Salted caramel
- Scallops, Pea puree, Pork medallions, Lemongrass glaze, Charred pak choi, Turmeric cauliflower
- Mussels, White wine broth, Poached chicken breast, Miso white wine jus
Frozen acai cheesecake
- Garlic prawns, Sweet mousse-line potato, Salmon fillet, Minted pea risotto, Wild garlic greens
Brownie, Cardamom crème fraise
- Watermelon, Feta, Capers,Pork belly, Dauphinoise potatoes, Crunchy vegetables
Feta cheesecake, Cherry syrup, Cheeseboard
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generators
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet access
- Satellite TV in saloon, Apple, PS4, Xbox, DVD’s
- Full surround sound system with bluetooth
- iPod & device hookup
- Cockpit and flybridge ice maker
- large sun awning
- Semi-rigid tender 16.5ft – 10 passengers with 150 HP jet turbo engine
- Water Skis for adults and kids
- Snorkel Gear and noodles
- Wakeboard, inner tube & beachtoys
- Underwater camera and video
- 2 Stand up paddle boards
- 2 Inflatable Hobie: Mirage i12s – 1 person kayak
- 1 Inflatable Hobie: Mirage i14t – 2 person kayak
- Deep sea fishing gear
Model: Privilege catamaran
Engines: 2 x 260 hp Turbo diesels
Submit your review
To the crew of NAMASTE a beautiful ship and a great group. The captain for always answering my questions and for his knowledge. The crew for always having a smile and helping hand and also answering my questions. And the chef for her smile an each every wonderful meal!
We are so grateful for the spectacular experience you gave us aboard this week. It was an honor to share the journey with you on this first voyage in her latest incarnation. Thank you for the incredible locations you found for us to explore, the thought fulness you put into disgining each of our days, and your impecable attention to all our needs.We really enjoyed getting to know each of you and seing you in your element. as masterful sailors, gracious hosts, knowledgeable guides and - Chef-one impressively talented accommodating chef!
You gave us the perfect blend of relaxation and diversion, deploying every bell and whistle from Namaste's hidden compartments to keep us entertained. We loved the sabobs, snorkeling, tubing, waterskiing, paddleboardingand many lazy hours on the trampolines, soaking up sun. Thank you for your infinite patience and for being so flexible and attentive, so every member of our group felt considered.We wish you the best in your voyages to come and hope our paths cross again.We couldn't have asked for a finer crew or vessel.
What a truly magical days ! We arrived tired, hungry and in a desperate need of true break and boy did you deliver ! It was true magic being a part of Namaste for these 6 days. The sailing, sun, care you all took for us magic potions that Georgia created and divine desserts (and everything else) that the chef whipped up for us were what the doctor ordered. We can’t wait to return !
Thank you for making this a dream vacation for us ! Each of you put so much care into everything. You did to make this such a special family trip. You planned so much for us and yet every day felt so relaxed. Four days felt like two weeks away! Thank you for somehow anticipating every vacation wish what we had. From seabob adventures to snorkeling and seing tortles, tender rides to see ship wrecks, kayacking, exploring, afternoon cocktails in the jacuzzi and ever a movie right on the fly bridge complete with popcorn ! How we had room for popcorn. I don’t know because the chef’s insanely good food had us all but licking our plates at every meal. It was though she knows the exact fantasy meals to put in front of us. And all the super special treats from homemade pastries, bread to out of this world desserts.We honestly have never tasted such delicious food clearly prepared with love. The chief stu, your way of taking care of our every need without us ever seing you do itw as magical. We would turn around and where would be a tray of beautiful and delicious afternoon drinks or we would go back to our room to change and poof beds were made. I don’t know how youd id think so quickly. Deckhand, your expert tender driving made what anyone lese would have turned back from onto an adventure what ended with amazing snorekling in turquoise waters. What you do always pulling out all the toys and taking the girls for the tube ride of their lives. Not to mention seabobs adventures we will talk about forever.Captain, you make Namaste a family and a fantasy world wrapped into one ! Surprising us with pumpkins and a carving contest was one of the weetest memories we will have from the trip. With Halloween decoration and delicious desserts the last night was the best halloween party any of us will ever have been to.
Thank you all for making such a special trip. And thanks so much to just be able to spend time with all of you but you did everything possible to make this a trip of a life for us all.
Love you guys ! Thank you !!!
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.