Namaste – Catamaran
One of the biggest in the Caribbean
- 78 foot Privilege sailing catamaran
- accommodates 8 guests
- 1 king & 3 queen cabins
- each cabin has on-suite bathrooms
Catamaran Namaste is the only 78′ Privilege brand new available for charter in the Caribbean and will be based in Tortola after her delivery to the BVI in January 2019. She accommodates 8 guests in 1 king cabin and 3 queen cabins of which one can be converted to 2 twin beds. Namaste is brand new and very spacious. With luxurious cabins and Satellite TV, a large variety of water toys and her crew of 3, she offers exceptional service from crew who has been committed to the Privilege brand for years.
New photos soon after delivery.
Price ranges from $56,000-$75,000 per week*
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generators
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet access
- Satellite TV in saloon, Apple, PS4, Xbox, DVD’s
- Full surround sound system with bluetooth
- iPod & device hookup
- Cockpit and flybridge ice maker
- large sun awning
- Semi-rigid tender 16.5ft – 10 passengers with 150 HP jet turbo engine
- Water Skis for adults and kids
- Snorkel Gear and noodles
- Wakeboard, inner tube & beachtoys
- Underwater camera and video
- 2 Stand up paddle boards
- 2 Inflatable Hobie: Mirage i12s – 1 person kayak
- 1 Inflatable Hobie: Mirage i14t – 2 person kayak
- Deep sea fishing gear
Model: Privilege catamaran
Engines: 2 x 260 hp Turbo diesels
Captain Willem hails from a small canal town in Holland where his family kept their sailboat tied to the dock at their home and has lived for sailing since he was a young boy. Later as a teenager Willem taught sailing in Greece, Mallorca and England as well as competed in dinghy racing on an international level where he collected multiple awards. As a fully qualified RYA Yacht Master Offshore, Captain Willem has an extensive list of credentials as a skipper with his well-rounded career in both the Charter & Private yacht industry.
Willem joins us from his last position which he held with the same owner & yacht for ten years. He oversaw the build of the vessel and eventually completed a circumnavigation while maintaining the owners request for the yacht to be kept up to 5-star standards. He has cultivated an extensive list of global networks which ensure exclusive connectivity no matter where Namaste ventures.
Willem is at his happiest when guests are perched happily in one of the many comfortable areas on deck while the boat sails effortlessly into the sunset. His calm nature and giddy knowledge of almost all types of yachts will elicit a true sense of happiness while onboard.
An outstanding sportsman on the water Willem looks forward to taking you waterskiing and wakeboarding or exploring the treasures under the sea as he is a certified PADI Dive Master.
Captain Willem is looking forward to this new adventure and with his natural humor and easy-going nature you are assured an unforgettable time. Willem creates specialized itineraries for each guest and will make you feel at ease afloat as he safely steers you to unique & exciting destinations on Yacht Namaste.
CHEF PHILIPPA BROWN
Philippa has worked as Chef aboard yachts as MY Latitude 53 m in the Caribbean, MY T6 50m in the Balearics and Greece or SY Camilla 23m in Croatia.
Before she worked in London in few Top Hat catering with talented Chefs on high end events or wedding parties.
Still in London, she worked also as Sole Chef in a nursery catering for 30 children (6 months to 5 years old) while accommodating any allergy, diet matter.
Philippa is very healthy and active, she is found of horse riding, snowboarding and water sports.
She enjoys cooking fresh food from scratch with little refined sugar. Being gluten free herself, she has good knowledge of various dietary and how to combine optimum health and delicious culinary.
STEWARDESS GEORGIA TOSEN
Georgia has 5 years sailing experienced. She has worked as Hostess or stew/cook aboard private and charter yachts in East/West Mediterranean: Ribelle 98’ & Nostromo 100’, Wairua 93’, Felix 52’. She has worked also in the Caribbean aboard several sailing yachts such Lady Alexandra, Bliss, Lady Giri.
She is enjoying providing high level services and entertainment to both kids and adults to ensure them the best cruise experience.
Younger Georgia was a very keen competitive swimmer. Her other passion is scuba diving.
She has A Level in Chemistry, English Literature Environmental Studies & Biology.
- Fresh fruit platter, Yoghurt, Freshly squeezed fruit juice, Smoothie, Green juice, Eggs,
- Chia pudding stacks, Apple soaked oat stacks,
- Pastries, Fresh local bread, Banana pancakes
- Native John Dory, Local asparagus, Garlic portobellos, Lemon emulsion
- Blackened Cajun chicken, Creamed hot corn, Guacamole, Sprouting seeds
- Duck breast, Honey glaze, Pickled cabbage
- Red snapper Pad Thai salad, Glass noodles
- Catch of the day, Local griddled vegetable salad
- Frittata, Fennel and apple salad
- Beef sirloin, Fresh salsa verde, Roasted kale crisps
- Smoked salmon blinis
- Padron peppers, Anchovy dipping sauce
- Sticky soy meatballs
- King prawns, Sriracha mayo dipping sauce
- Asparagus in parma ham
- Grilled pineapple and mozzarella on rosemary
- Tuna tartar
DINNER AND DESSERT
- Aubergine parmigiana with tomato and basil, Duck breast on a sweet potato purée and crispy leek thins
- Raspberry sorbet
- Beetroot flan
- Lobster with citrus fruit and celeriac cream, quinoa salad
- Passion fruit panna cotta
- Salmon tartare with avocado
- Freshly handmade ravioli stuffed with prawns, butter lemon sauce
- Red berry pavlova
- Sautéed mussels and clams with crisp bread
- Stuffed calamari with fennel and orange salad
- Apple crumble tart with cinnamon crunch and vanilla ice cream
- Grilled foie gras with white and green asparagus
- Veal fillet with roast potatoes, shallots and Marsala sauce with cherry tomatoes and baby spinach salad
- Artichoke 4 ways with almonds, parmesan and parsley,
- Scallops with gazpacho cream, caramelised red onions, celery green apple salad
- Dark chocolate mousse with sour cherries
- Miso soup
- Sushi and sashimi
- Ice cream mochI
Price ranges from $56,000-$75,000 per week* Caribbean
- Use of the yacht with Professional Captain and Chef
- All onboard meals-breakfast. Lunch, appetizer, dinner and dessert
- Snacks-fresh fruit, popcorn, granola bars, chips, chocolate and more
- Beverages-water, juices, sodas, coffee, beer, wine and fully stocked bar
- Water sports-snorkel gear and all water toys
- Broadband wireless internet access
- Air conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI license and port fees
- Fuel for yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium beverages & excess alcohol consumption
- Airport transfers
- SCUBA diving rendezvous
- BVI individual fishing licenses
- Crew gratuity of 15-20%
*Please enquire for rates in the Mediterranean
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.