Nauti Cat – Catamaran
- 50 ft sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 8
- 3 Queen ensuite cabins & twin bunks cabin*
- Nautical luxury
NAUTI CAT is a Lagoon 50 offering 3 Queen guest cabins. 1 double berth available port mid-ship. This cabin would need to share a forward stateroom head. Perfect for kids but this bunk will accommodate two adults as well. All guest cabins have en-suite bathrooms with vanity and separate shower stalls. *The crew will swap out the aft queen cabin on request for the twin bunk cabin. NAUTI CAT has nice natural lighting and ventilation throughout the yacht plus full air-conditioning.
The yacht offers alfresco dining in the cockpit and will comfortably accommodate 8 guests at the table. The salon will also seat up to 8 guests for dining or just relaxing in the A/C. There is plenty of options for sunbathing and lots of places to kick back in the shade as well. Whether you are looking for a fun family adventure or a Caribbean getaway with friends, NAUTI CAT is ready to welcome you on an EPIC sailing trip of a lifetime!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$18,000||$18,500||$19,000||$19,500||$20,000||$20,500||$21,000|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$18,000||$18,500||$19,000||$19,500||$20,000||$20,500||$21,000|
Christmas week: $27,000
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner, and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine, and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- If the charter area includes the BVI; cruising permits, national parks fees, fishing permits, taxes, and port fees are not included.
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping, or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CREW TO BE ANNOUNCED!
- Bacon, sausage and fruit platter always available
- Avocado Toast/ Runny Fried Egg / Microgreens / Fruit Salad
- Homemade Waffles & Fresh Berries
- Toasted Everything Bagels with Smoked Salmon/ Red Onion / Capers / Dill Cream Cheese
- Continental Selection of Meats, Cheeses & Jams / Fresh Made Scone / Pastries & Croissants
- Chorizo & Mushroom Omelettes / Hash Browns
- Blueberry or Banana Pancake Stacks
- Yogurt and Fruit Parfaits / Homemade Morning Glory Muffins / Mini Ham and Egg Cups
- Local Catch Ceviche Tower / Jasmine Rice
- Pulled Pork Sliders / Coleslaw & Roasted Corn Salad
- Baja Style Snapper Tacos / Tortilla Chips & Fresh Made Guacamole
- Captain Andrew’s Famous Burgers (Salmon or Beef) / Potato Salad
- Crab Cakes / Spicy Remoulade / Avocado/ Green Salad
- Turkey Paninis / Homemade Bread / Cranberry Aioli / Cauliflower & Chickpea Salad
- Blackened Locally Caught Mahi Mahi / Pineapple Salsa / Local Greens & Lime Crema
- Prosciutto Wrapped Cantaloupe
- Homemade Smoky Sundried Tomato Hummus
- Cheese Board
- Antipasto Salad
- Asian Sticky Pork Meatballs
- Tostones/ Salt Fish / Scotch Bonnet & Mango Jam
- Bri / Apple Honey Tartlet
- NY Strip Steak / Pear, Blue Cheese & Arugula Salad / Homemade Dijon Walnut Vinaigrette
- Grilled Salmon / Mediterranean Cucumber & Feta Cheese Salad / Lemon Orzo / Asparagus
- Rosemary & Ginger Pork Tenderloin / Risotto & Roasted Carrots / Pork Au Jus
- Homemade Pesto Linguine / Grilled Chicken Breast / Ricotta & Fresh Basil
- Sesame Crusted Local Yellowfin Tuna / Jasmine Rice / Spring Vegetable Medley / Homemade Avocado Wasabi Puree
- Swordfish Escabeche / Sweet Potato & Cassava Mash/ Grilled Peppers
- Filet Mignon Au Poivre / Fingerling Potatoes / Butter Braised Brussel Sprouts
- Flourless Chocolate Ganache Cake
- Homemade Fruit Sorbet
- Caribbean Rum Cake
- Espresso Martinis and Biscotti
- Key Lime Pie
- Passionfruit Panna Cotta
- Fudgy Brownies with Gelato and a Caramel Cage
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Water maker and generator
- Free WiFi
- Salon TV
- Ipod/device docking station
- Cockpit ice maker
- 12’ rigid inflatable boat w/30 hp
- Tube, Kneeboard & Wakeboard and other towable toys
- Snorkel gear
- Fishing gear
- 2 stand up paddle boards
- Floating Lily pad
Model: Lagoon 50 Sailing Catamaran
Walkthrough with crew
Submit your review
The crew were the perfect crew for our family. They anticipated our every need and found the perfect balance between tending to our wants and giving us space enough to make us feel we had the run of the boat. The two work extremely well together with skills and styles that compliment each other. Every meal the chef prepared was like eating at a top restaurant, and she was a very attentive dive master that made our newly certified kids feel right at home underwater. The captain’s knowledge of the islands helped us set the perfectly suited itinerary. Our charter was during the first week of major developments in the Coronavirus outbreak in the US, and the crew did a wonderful job helping us to relax and enjoy the Virgin Islands in that time of added stress. When we do our next charter, we would love to use this yacht anc crew. They are great!
We can't imagine being on another boat! You two have got it going on! Thank you for sharing your special spots with us, and keeping us active and experiencing what the USVI & BVI have to offer. Our week was incredible - hiking, scooters, snorkeling, beach bars, collecting treasures, sailing, fishing and the most amazing dives ever! We appreciate the wonderful means and your extra special touches. You both worked your bumpah's off and we really appreciate all of your extra efforts to make out vacation absolutely amazing! We are impressed with expertise on the waters and your professionalism. Thank you for putting up with our crazy crew. Please know if you ever make it to Montana or Idaho you are always welcome!
Sam & Ginger
Really no way to adequately express this amazing experience. You guys surpassed ALL possible expectations, WOW! So many crazy fun adventures, a million laughs, delicious meals, abundant cocktails, spectacular dives, sailing the beautiful waters, the daily "Dinghy, Dinghy" award. You two are exactly where you should be right now & I have a feeling you'' always know where that "place" is for yourselves. We will see you again, can't imagine this experience without you two! Love to you both
Thank you for an absolutely amazing sailing adventure! It is a trip our family will talk about for years to come. From the delicious meals, to the great conversations, and the fun games, to the diving & snorkeling adventures, we couldn't be more pleased. WE now have quite a few games to buy when we get home! We will fondly think of you both when we break them out! Safe journey's ahead for you both and we hope to some day join you again for more adventures.
Love ~ Jim, Kim, Kyle & Cara
Thank you for making our vacation so special! We loved every singly minute of it and really appreciate all of your hard work! Everyone in our family had fun, doing what they lie; snorkeling, scuba diving, subwinging, and (me) reading my books 🙂 The food was amazing (we will definitely miss that!) and the evenings filled with "aggressive Uno" playing and banagrams laughs! We wish you all the best in the world, and look forward to cruising with you again soon!
The LXXX Family
The boat was very clean, appointed well and perfect layout and space! We LOVED the crew! Very professional and accommodating to everyone’s tastes and needs! Very attentive and FUN!
The menu and food was amazing. The chef was terrific in her meal planning and requirements!! Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the boat, the trip and the experience! I am still getting comments on how terrific the trip was!
Epic Yacht Charters provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.