Nauti Cat – Catamaran
- 50 ft sailing yacht catamaran
- Accommodates up to 8
- 3 Queen en-suite cabins & twin bunk cabin*
- Brand new luxury
NAUTI CAT is a Lagoon 50 offering 3 Queen guest cabins. 1 double berth available port mid-ship. This cabin would need to share forward stateroom head. Perfect for kids but this bunk will accommodate two adults as well. All guest cabins have en-suite bathrooms with vanity and separate shower stalls. *The crew will swap out the aft queen cabin on request for the twin bunk cabin. NAUTI CAT has nice natural lighting and ventilation throughout the yacht plus full air-conditioning.
The yacht offers alfresco dining in the cockpit and will comfortably accommodate 8 guests at the table. The salon will also seat up to 8 guests for dining or just relaxing in the A/C. There is plenty of options for sunbathing and lots of places to kick back in the shade as well. Whether you are looking for a fun family adventure or a Caribbean getaway with friends, NAUTI CAT is ready to welcome you on a EPIC sailing trip of a lifetime!
*For Rates, see PRICING Tab below – Holiday weeks may differ, please enquire!
*VIDEO is of her sister-ship and new photos to follow.
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2020 to 2021||$18,000||$18,500||$19,000||$19,500||$20,000||$20,500||$21,000|
|Winter 2021 to 2022||$18,000||$18,500||$19,000||$19,500||$20,000||$20,500||$21,000|
Christmas week: $27,000
New Year week: $30,000
*Please enquire about increased rates for Holiday weeks and other destinations
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef and additional crew
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolates and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sport activities
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI licenses and port fees
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages/Wines not normally stocked and excessive alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- BVI individual fishing permits
- Crew gratuity; 15-20% of the charter cost
Highlighted dates are booked, on hold, or unavailable. We may be able to challenge the dates on hold. Please contact us for details. All other dates not highlighted are available. You can use the arrow icons to navigate through the months.
Dates Color Key
If no color is noted on calendar or in the detailed list below, the dates are available for your charter
- Booked (Booked by another client group already)
- Hold (Held by another client group, not yet booked, and can be challenged)
- Unavailable (Blocked out by the Owner and unavailable to challenge)
CAPTAIN BOB & CHEF/MATE PEGGY
22 years ago, Peggy and Bob fell in love and were married on a Jamaican beach. After that amazing introduction to island life, they have been enthralled with everything the Caribbean has to offer; its rich cultural diversity, endless beauty and island lifestyle. Sharing an enthusiasm for adventure, they love the Caribbean, the ocean, sailing, diving, biking, traveling the world and entertaining.
They both have a passion for cooking and have successfully completed several courses including a 16-week professional Italian culinary course from Loretta Paganini’s School of Cooking. Bob recently won first place at an Ohio competition, for his gourmet baby-back pork ribs, featuring a dark chocolate and a home-grown hot pepper dry rub.
There’s nothing Peggy and Bob enjoy doing more than cooking for a crowd, whether it’s a themed Mardi Gras dinner for 50 featuring their amazing Gumbo and homemade pralines, Caribbean night highlighting Bob’s specialty jerk chicken or an intimate Italian meal of Braciiole and pasta with Barolo wine for friends or family.
Owners of Tropical Holiday Vacations, a vacation property company featuring Villas on the western coast of Florida. Proud to have earned an average of 5-star reviews and Superhost status from both Airbnb and VRBO, they are driven to offer the best, most memorable experience for their guests; they are not happy with anything short of delighting their clients.
A lifelong dream has finally come true as Peggy and Bob have set sail with Nauti Cat, their brand-new Lagoon 50 Catamaran. With their passion for sailing, cooking and entertaining, they will bring you exquisite food, extraordinary accommodations and a fantastic unforgettable experience.
They both have extensive experience sailing in and around the Caribbean. Bob has been sailing since college where he was very active in the Purdue Sailing Club. He loves racing both catamarans and monohulls.
Peggy’s vibrant and caring nature ensures that everyone feels completely welcome and at ease. Peggy continually works to refine and enhance her culinary skills. She is registered to attend the Yacht Chef Course at the Ashburn Cookery School, in the United Kingdom to further refine her culinary skills. She is also very excited to be working with award winning chiefs, both in Charleston and around the world, to develop new delightful dishes to feature in 2021. Her attention to detail makes sure everything is just right.
Bob started his vocation as an engineer with a degree from Purdue University and earning a master’s degree from Case Western University. He has worked for Fortune 500 companies and most recently in private equity. During his career, Bob has traveled the world conducting business on almost every continent.
Introduced to diving, on their honeymoon, Bob is a Nitrox certified advanced underwater diver with plans to complete the rescue diver course and obtain his dive master certification. He has dived around the world, including living on a dive boat in Australia and exploring the worlds second largest barrier reef in Belize.
Finally, Peggy and Bob are living their dream, by sharing the thrills of sailing, the majesty of the ocean and the wonders of marine life, throughout the islands, with others.
- Bacon, sausage and fruit platter always available
- Avocado Toast/ Runny Fried Egg / Microgreens / Fruit Salad
- Homemade Waffles & Fresh Berries
- Toasted Everything Bagels with Smoked Salmon/ Red Onion / Capers / Dill Cream Cheese
- Continental Selection of Meats, Cheeses & Jams / Fresh Made Scone / Pastries & Croissants
- Chorizo & Mushroom Omelettes / Hash Browns
- Blueberry or Banana Pancake Stacks
- Yogurt and Fruit Parfaits / Homemade Morning Glory Muffins / Mini Ham and Egg Cups
- Local Catch Ceviche Tower / Jasmine Rice
- Pulled Pork Sliders / Coleslaw & Roasted Corn Salad
- Baja Style Snapper Tacos / Tortilla Chips & Fresh Made Guacamole
- Captain Andrew’s Famous Burgers (Salmon or Beef) / Potato Salad
- Crab Cakes / Spicy Remoulade / Avocado/ Green Salad
- Turkey Paninis / Homemade Bread / Cranberry Aioli / Cauliflower & Chickpea Salad
- Blackened Locally Caught Mahi Mahi / Pineapple Salsa / Local Greens & Lime Crema
- Prosciutto Wrapped Cantaloupe
- Homemade Smoky Sundried Tomato Hummus
- Cheese Board
- Antipasto Salad
- Asian Sticky Pork Meatballs
- Tostones/ Salt Fish / Scotch Bonnet & Mango Jam
- Bri / Apple Honey Tartlet
- NY Strip Steak / Pear, Blue Cheese & Arugula Salad / Homemade Dijon Walnut Vinaigrette
- Grilled Salmon / Mediterranean Cucumber & Feta Cheese Salad / Lemon Orzo / Asparagus
- Rosemary & Ginger Pork Tenderloin / Risotto & Roasted Carrots / Pork Au Jus
- Homemade Pesto Linguine / Grilled Chicken Breast / Ricotta & Fresh Basil
- Sesame Crusted Local Yellowfin Tuna / Jasmine Rice / Spring Vegetable Medley / Homemade Avocado Wasabi Puree
- Swordfish Escabeche / Sweet Potato & Cassava Mash/ Grilled Peppers
- Filet Mignon Au Poivre / Fingerling Potatoes / Butter Braised Brussel Sprouts
- Flourless Chocolate Ganache Cake
- Homemade Fruit Sorbet
- Caribbean Rum Cake
- Espresso Martinis and Biscotti
- Key Lime Pie
- Passionfruit Panna Cotta
- Fudgy Brownies with Gelato and a Caramel Cage
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Water maker and generator
- Free WiFi
- Salon TV
- Ipod/device docking station
- Cockpit ice maker
- 12’ rigid inflatable boat w/30 hp
- Tube, Kneeboard & Wakeboard and other towable toys
- Snorkel gear
- Fishing gear
- 2 stand up paddle boards
- Floating Lily pad
Model: Lagoon 50 Sailing Catamaran
Submit your review
The crew were the perfect crew for our family. They anticipated our every need and found the perfect balance between tending to our wants and giving us space enough to make us feel we had the run of the boat. The two work extremely well together with skills and styles that compliment each other. Every meal the chef prepared was like eating at a top restaurant, and she was a very attentive dive master that made our newly certified kids feel right at home underwater. The captain’s knowledge of the islands helped us set the perfectly suited itinerary. Our charter was during the first week of major developments in the Coronavirus outbreak in the US, and the crew did a wonderful job helping us to relax and enjoy the Virgin Islands in that time of added stress. When we do our next charter, we would love to use this yacht anc crew. They are great!
We can't imagine being on another boat! You two have got it going on! Thank you for sharing your special spots with us, and keeping us active and experiencing what the USVI & BVI have to offer. Our week was incredible - hiking, scooters, snorkeling, beach bars, collecting treasures, sailing, fishing and the most amazing dives ever! We appreciate the wonderful means and your extra special touches. You both worked your bumpah's off and we really appreciate all of your extra efforts to make out vacation absolutely amazing! We are impressed with expertise on the waters and your professionalism. Thank you for putting up with our crazy crew. Please know if you ever make it to Montana or Idaho you are always welcome!
Sam & Ginger
Really no way to adequately express this amazing experience. You guys surpassed ALL possible expectations, WOW! So many crazy fun adventures, a million laughs, delicious meals, abundant cocktails, spectacular dives, sailing the beautiful waters, the daily "Dinghy, Dinghy" award. You two are exactly where you should be right now & I have a feeling you'' always know where that "place" is for yourselves. We will see you again, can't imagine this experience without you two! Love to you both
Thank you for an absolutely amazing sailing adventure! It is a trip our family will talk about for years to come. From the delicious meals, to the great conversations, and the fun games, to the diving & snorkeling adventures, we couldn't be more pleased. WE now have quite a few games to buy when we get home! We will fondly think of you both when we break them out! Safe journey's ahead for you both and we hope to some day join you again for more adventures.
Love ~ Jim, Kim, Kyle & Cara
Thank you for making our vacation so special! We loved every singly minute of it and really appreciate all of your hard work! Everyone in our family had fun, doing what they lie; snorkeling, scuba diving, subwinging, and (me) reading my books 🙂 The food was amazing (we will definitely miss that!) and the evenings filled with "aggressive Uno" playing and banagrams laughs! We wish you all the best in the world, and look forward to cruising with you again soon!
The LXXX Family
The boat was very clean, appointed well and perfect layout and space! We LOVED the crew! Very professional and accommodating to everyone’s tastes and needs! Very attentive and FUN!
The menu and food was amazing. The chef was terrific in her meal planning and requirements!! Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the boat, the trip and the experience! I am still getting comments on how terrific the trip was!
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.